Author Topic: Kader baker 4  (Read 9509 times)

pbj

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
Re: Kader baker 4
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2019, 11:22:17 AM »
kader do be lookin' kinda fresh doe  😳 😳

colinquinn

• Rep: 8
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2019, 11:45:19 AM »
I'm an old man, and I'm always mad!

• Rep: 31
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2019, 07:28:42 PM »
Kader has the best pre-trick psych routine.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2019, 07:53:12 PM »

flempa1one

• Rep: -17
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2019, 12:09:25 AM »
SLAP sucks so bad in this thread..

It's so contradictory that in THIS case it's suuuper important that the level of skating is incredibly high(cause this is objectively really good skateboarding). But in other instances it's "all about the style".

You just expected too much, be thankful and shut up. The whole video is really well put together and this fits right in there.

swordtechnique

• Rep: -56
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2019, 03:03:42 AM »

hangontoyourego

« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2019, 07:59:16 AM »

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 157
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2019, 09:44:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
no one is going to talk about the horrendous filming, and weird editing? this is so fat bill it hurt.

like, the ride on 5-0 on the fence. rad trick, didn't need 45 seconds of him standing up there. then, he almost missed the ride off, and almost missed the nollie heel after. keep his entire body in frame and in focus, jesus christ
[close]

Another talented skater who's clips are lost to Supreme-style clip-butchery. Sad.
[close]
Okay, you said it. We get it. Can we stop talking about fucking Bill Strobeck now? This filming was tame compared to Blessed or a part actually filmed entirely by Strobeck. It wasn’t THAT bad. Kader is sick but most of SLAP’s discussion on his Baker 4 part will be littered with people obsessed with saying how much they don’t like Supreme. There’s a Candyland thread full of this garbage already. The discussion has been beat to death. We all know he did a ride on 5-0 on that fence, you could see it just fine.
[close]
I fucked with a condom on. We could tell what happened just fine. But we all know there's a way better way to do it.
[close]
The point of my post was that while I agree, it’s not very fun to talk about the same thing we all don’t like over and over and over again.
[close]

being a needlessly nitpicky curmudgeon is kinda my thing though
Haha. Fair enough, respect

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -42
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2019, 08:19:28 PM »
Man, what the fuck are you kooks complaining about?

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2019, 08:41:45 PM »
SLAP sucks so bad in this thread..

It's so contradictory that in THIS case it's suuuper important that the level of skating is incredibly high(cause this is objectively really good skateboarding). But in other instances it's "all about the style".

You just expected too much, be thankful and shut up. The whole video is really well put together and this fits right in there.

swordtechnique

• Rep: -56
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2019, 12:28:15 AM »
What pisses me off is that his "little kid" baker 4 footy is much better than his "big kid" footy. Like no zoomy bullshit, whole body in frame, and actual hammers. What happened?

I.C. Weiner

• Rep: -7
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2019, 05:39:02 AM »
strobeck's filming is like that scene in kids. where they smoke a blunt then casper rides around before beating a man to death. i dont mind the filming but its over done, its just a gimmick now.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2019, 06:13:53 AM »
  Its pretty detailed if you go thru this thread or any other baker 4 thread.  Theres something fucked about the editing/feel of the project and Kaders part leaves question marks for sure.  That being said i think its more good then bad.  I liked tfunk Bacca Rowan and i liked the Tyler dudes part alot.  I think Hermans will be good and i heard Dollins is good.  But wow Theotis's part!  Whoo boy! His part is pretty crazy bad for a pro
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 06:15:56 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2019, 09:11:36 AM »
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2019, 11:31:24 PM »
Have your complaints with Baker 4, but the caliber of Kader's skating shouldn't be one.

KRKD1

« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2019, 11:44:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
  Its pretty detailed if you go thru this thread or any other baker 4 thread.  Theres something fucked about the editing/feel of the project and Kaders part leaves question marks for sure.  That being said i think its more good then bad.  I liked tfunk Bacca Rowan and i liked the Tyler dudes part alot. I think Hermans will be good and i heard Dollins is good.  But wow Theotis's part!  Whoo boy! His part is pretty crazy bad for a pro

The last 1/3 of Dollins part is great straight hammers. The first 2/3 not so much.  I enjoyed it in it entirety but the first half at least I actually felt bad for dude. Looked so uncomfortable on a board. Be it just dude getting old or the effects of years of alcoholism idk but the first half of his part had me scratching my head as to why some of those clips were even included.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2019, 12:23:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
  Its pretty detailed if you go thru this thread or any other baker 4 thread.  Theres something fucked about the editing/feel of the project and Kaders part leaves question marks for sure.  That being said i think its more good then bad.  I liked tfunk Bacca Rowan and i liked the Tyler dudes part alot. I think Hermans will be good and i heard Dollins is good.  But wow Theotis's part!  Whoo boy! His part is pretty crazy bad for a pro
[close]

The last 1/3 of Dollins part is great straight hammers. The first 2/3 not so much.  I enjoyed it in it entirety but the first half at least I actually felt bad for dude. Looked so uncomfortable on a board. Be it just dude getting old or the effects of years of alcoholism idk but the first half of his part had me scratching my head as to why some of those clips were even included.

I really liked the fs and bs boardslide bigspins on the ledge. Not super gnarly but you could see a glimpse of Dollin's earlier style
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 650
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2019, 07:59:00 PM »

Woos

• Rep: 7
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2019, 08:28:55 PM »
I’m a huge Baker Boy fan but some of you need to be realistic.  You’re like the 14 year old girls in the early 2000s who listened to the Backstreet Boys with their pussies and not their ears.