Poll

Are you watching GiftedHater?

Yes
No
Yes & Patreon subscribed
Fuck no
Fred Gall

Author Topic: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?  (Read 418929 times)

pepesilvia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Re: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?
« Reply #3330 on: November 09, 2023, 12:42:05 PM »
Gifted Hater on this season of The Bunt?? The first post office from Rowan's episode hinted that they were trying to coordinate w/him

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 253
« Reply #3331 on: November 09, 2023, 12:52:24 PM »
I wonder if they’re hesitant to have gifted hater on due to how much he has knocked vans

easymoneysniper

• Rep: 32
« Reply #3332 on: November 09, 2023, 12:53:19 PM »
Gifted Hater on this season of The Bunt?? The first post office from Rowan's episode hinted that they were trying to coordinate w/him

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3333 on: November 09, 2023, 12:53:55 PM »
There was a recent GH stream where he said he's gonna try to record his episode on wednesday (yesterday).

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 622
« Reply #3334 on: November 09, 2023, 02:23:51 PM »
There was a recent GH stream where he said he's gonna try to record his episode on wednesday (yesterday).
He recorded his episode yesterday, talks about it here:
It's a stream about soty contenders and who he thinks will win, looking through all the footage again

WhoCareZ

« Reply #3335 on: November 09, 2023, 02:32:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
It's a stream about soty contenders and who he thinks will win, looking through all the footage again

Bruh that’s 2 hours long what’s the time stamp

Gleefull508

• Rep: 22
« Reply #3336 on: November 09, 2023, 04:02:51 PM »
Honesly props to Bunt, I thought they were getting soft with the forced Beatrice interview and all the ones Vansd makes them do. This proves to me they are still about it and not slaves to Vans.

I can't really get mad at them for doing the corny Vans interviews everytime someone gets a shoe, usually they are entertaining even if they feel forced and they gotta get their bread some how.

WhoCareZ

« Reply #3337 on: November 09, 2023, 07:04:16 PM »
Honesly props to Bunt, I thought they were getting soft with the forced Beatrice interview and all the ones Vansd makes them do. This proves to me they are still about it and not slaves to Vans.

I can't really get mad at them for doing the corny Vans interviews everytime someone gets a shoe, usually they are entertaining even if they feel forced and they gotta get their bread some how.
Yeah they’re definitely not bringing him on for a spike in listener traffic

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3338 on: November 09, 2023, 07:26:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Bruh that’s 2 hours long what’s the time stamp

1:33:56

He just says I did the Bunt this morning.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #3339 on: November 10, 2023, 12:59:35 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
did Drake greenlighted him or something
check my music

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -134
« Reply #3340 on: November 10, 2023, 02:34:50 AM »
Honestly don't give two shits about street league but it is an interesting point that there is no rhyme or reason to the judges score. Would be more effective if they provided a template on scoring or the reasoning behind it at least

The problem with this take is that if the judges gave a scoring sheet for tricks the competition would become boring because skaters will just pick the tricks that give maxinium score. The last bit of creativity and trick selection would go extinct.

Fartknocker415

• Rep: -45
« Reply #3341 on: November 10, 2023, 08:16:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Honestly don't give two shits about street league but it is an interesting point that there is no rhyme or reason to the judges score. Would be more effective if they provided a template on scoring or the reasoning behind it at least
[close]

The problem with this take is that if the judges gave a scoring sheet for tricks the competition would become boring because skaters will just pick the tricks that give maxinium score. The last bit of creativity and trick selection would go extinct.

Well they could at least explain why certain deductions/boosted scores happen

Gleefull508

• Rep: 22
« Reply #3342 on: November 10, 2023, 08:53:11 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Could be but we'll have to wait and see how the interview is

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3343 on: November 15, 2023, 09:04:26 AM »

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
« Reply #3344 on: November 15, 2023, 09:10:54 AM »
Man that's the kind of park i need these days

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 953
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #3345 on: November 15, 2023, 09:41:46 AM »

GH 's lil friend looks kinda like Rob Schneider. I half expect to see him throw the bloard and start running around on his knuckles begging kids for treats.

Ryan Lay? In The Animal. The search for Animal Chincy
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 240
« Reply #3346 on: November 15, 2023, 09:43:43 AM »
Man that's the kind of park i need these days

Can confirm, perry park is the fucking best

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1261
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3347 on: November 15, 2023, 10:03:07 AM »
Ryan lay does the tricks you would wanna see or do whenever you look at an obstacle

easymoneysniper

« Reply #3348 on: November 15, 2023, 10:40:51 AM »
still bummed i never went to perry while i was living in phx. just never made it a priority idk. also i suck and parks can be not fun when u suck, but this park especially caters to sucky skaters so i should've gone anyway. loved seeing Ryan go beast mode on that curved blue rail. he the best. more GH=more happiness for me

Democratic Republic Of Mongo

• Rep: 129
« Reply #3349 on: November 15, 2023, 10:52:43 AM »
One of the most enjoyable Gifted Hater creations yet. Park reviews are his specialty I think.

Stu Pickles

• Rep: 112
« Reply #3350 on: November 15, 2023, 11:04:27 AM »
ryan lay is so fuckin good

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1076
« Reply #3351 on: November 15, 2023, 11:12:57 AM »
Ryan Lay isn’t skating Krux in this video. Looks like an Ace or Indy; I assume Indy since he’s in the NHS family.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3352 on: November 15, 2023, 11:25:17 AM »
Ryan Lay isn’t skating Krux in this video. Looks like an Ace or Indy; I assume Indy since he’s in the NHS family.
haven’t watched the official upload but did they add the Orbs wheels thing saying he’s never traded 4 sets for one “other” set (presumably spitfire”. Has to be the same case

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3353 on: November 15, 2023, 11:45:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
haven’t watched the official upload but did they add the Orbs wheels thing saying he’s never traded 4 sets for one “other” set (presumably spitfire”. Has to be the same case

I don’t want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but I have seen a number of videos where Spitfire skaters are riding suspiciously white wheels. 🤔

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3354 on: November 15, 2023, 11:56:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I don’t want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but I have seen a number of videos where Spitfire skaters are riding suspiciously white wheels. 🤔
you know, you’re right. I wonder where you go from spitfire though. Like what is your other option unless they’re just classics. But in the same breath, I am extremely biased.

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3355 on: November 15, 2023, 12:00:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
you know, you’re right. I wonder where you go from spitfire though. Like what is your other option unless they’re just classics. But in the same breath, I am extremely biased.

Yeah I’m a Spitfire man myself but I can definitely see why a pro trying to get a trick on some insanely crusty spot might gets a pair of Dragons and use some nail polish remover in order not to upset their sponsor.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3356 on: November 15, 2023, 12:02:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Yeah I’m a Spitfire man myself but I can definitely see why a pro trying to get a trick on some insanely crusty spot might gets a pair of Dragons and use some nail polish remover in order not to upset their sponsor.
what’s that shit spitfire did? Sapphires? I’d just go for those if I got em for free but yeah I definitely understand

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3357 on: November 15, 2023, 12:18:49 PM »
ryan lay is very clearly riding aces and spitfire classics

starting to get worried for this place
if you can’t tell from a 720p upload

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

spitfires have gotten whiter in the last year.
there is no one on spitfire, riding other wheels -
only vice versa
considering in this 720p video with exceptional sound and clarity, it was said that he was riding Powell dragon wheels, I’m starting to get worried for you.

easymoneysniper

« Reply #3358 on: November 15, 2023, 12:23:25 PM »
Expand Quote
ryan lay is very clearly riding aces and spitfire classics

starting to get worried for this place
if you can’t tell from a 720p upload

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

spitfires have gotten whiter in the last year.
there is no one on spitfire, riding other wheels -
only vice versa
[close]
considering in this 720p video with exceptional sound and clarity, it was said that he was riding Powell dragon wheels, I’m starting to get worried for you.
especially cuz GH made an entire bit about Ryan skating dragons lolol

grassblade

« Reply #3359 on: November 15, 2023, 12:32:27 PM »
oops got told

carry on talking about emericas gentlemen