Poll

Are you watching GiftedHater?

Yes
No
Yes & Patreon subscribed
Fuck no
Fred Gall

Author Topic: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?  (Read 418912 times)

Robert Baratheon and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

let’s go home

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 35
Re: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?
« Reply #4140 on: April 11, 2024, 08:29:22 PM »
Mikey Taylor is fucking insufferable to listen to.  It’s a shame his part can’t be erased from Mindfield
Well at least it has a great Dinosaur Jr. song so you can just close your eyes and listen to it. Or wash dishes or go to a toilet.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #4141 on: April 12, 2024, 11:52:02 AM »
Mike Love is a tip-to-tail piece of shit.

I love that whenever B-Dubs posts a happy birthday post for Mike Love, half of his followers comment "More like Mike Hate  >:( " haha or, "You're an angel for forgiving Mike for what he did"

Natas_Fauxas

• Rep: 101
« Reply #4142 on: April 16, 2024, 02:26:57 PM »
🚨🚨ILLEGAL!!!! 👇👇👇🚨🚨

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 953
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #4143 on: April 16, 2024, 06:23:33 PM »

GET UM JOA!!! Yes. I can't stand this fool. He's got my cousins kids attacking each other with toys over weird religious crap.
Fuckin YouTube has ruined that home.

This kid talking about god reminds me of the horrendous videos my kid used to freak out over.

Why you crying kiddo? Hackers. HACKERS !?! Yes uncle John Hackers are going to crash Roblox on 4/20/16..." It was a huge stress point for her in a tough time too.

Anytime she's being silly today I'm like don't worry kiddo Roblox will be fine. She giggles. She barely YouTubes now. Has good grades. I'm lucky
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 06:31:02 PM by Uncle Flea »
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

vinithebr

• Rep: -19
« Reply #4144 on: April 18, 2024, 02:42:08 PM »
the whole shtick of this youtuber is having a weird prolonged vulgar vulcabulary while covering any dumb topic, roblox kids shouldn't be watching him

gh, next time you decide to be a react andy at least watch the full thing to give all skaters proper credit

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1341
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #4145 on: April 18, 2024, 02:50:07 PM »
So that's moist critical's thing. Wordy owns and references? He's got a way with a turn of a phrase? I'm seriously asking.

I used to work with a pro gamer. I am pretty sure he had some sort of malignant personality thing going on as he had to be fired twice for sexually harassing the same woman.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

bob george

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 213
« Reply #4146 on: April 18, 2024, 03:09:15 PM »
fired, rehired, and fired again? that's pretty wild!
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

vinithebr

« Reply #4147 on: April 18, 2024, 03:15:16 PM »
So that's moist critical's thing. Wordy owns and references? He's got a way with a turn of a phrase? I'm seriously asking.

I used to work with a pro gamer. I am pretty sure he had some sort of malignant personality thing going on as he had to be fired twice for sexually harassing the same woman.

Maybe your guy should start a youtube channel
And yes

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1341
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #4148 on: April 18, 2024, 09:53:53 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Maybe your guy should start a youtube channel
And yes
Thanks for confirming!

Bringing him up made me wanna see where he was at but I can't remember the leet spelling of his gamertag and any other searches get nothing. I hope he's grown up and only plays for fun. Pretty sure he was flow trash level in pro gaming but he had a wild ego. He's the heel in this old MTV episode but I knew him about 5 years after it aired:
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 953
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #4149 on: April 18, 2024, 10:36:05 PM »
How does one become a pro video gamer in 2024?

Is this even possible today? Give it to me straight. No google search fairytale. What do I gotta do. Sacrifice?
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4150 on: April 19, 2024, 01:06:09 AM »
Poor summary and “analysis” of the P Rod/Mikey Taylor vid. Bro says he thinks he probably makes more money off Youtube than either Mikey Taylor or P Rod, at the time I watched this it was at almost 600 views after 14 hours of it being up on Youtube, either this dude is delusional or lays his sarcasm on extremely thick but I’m leaning towards the former. Am I wrong to want to hate on this guy? He’s one hell of a waffler with the shit he says, his trick selection is horrendous and the fake steeze on the rollaway of his bank casper stall that he plays on repeat is repulsive to me. Also is he adding a skin smoothing filter to his selfie footage? It looks really unnatural, it reminds me of those heavily edited Joeyy instagram selfies, but not tongue in cheek at all. I feel bad for not liking this guy so much but I feel like I can’t help it. He calls himself “Michael Relevant” which would be fucking lame even if he wasn’t some random older dude I’ve never heard of from some miscellaneous Middle America town. Nothing wrong with being a random older dude I’ve never heard of from some miscellaneous Middle America town, in fact there are a lot of upstanding, cool, interesting and admirable people out there who fall under that category, but those guys don’t claim Relevant as their fucking internet moniker! Anyways, if you guys see any redeeming attributes about this guy please point them out, because as I said before I feel bad for hating this guy so much and feel like I shouldn’t, but he’s just so wack.

https://youtu.be/4dRMiPrpnrQ?si=WOEjO2uL83o4XCOW

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

Dad Board

• Rep: 82
« Reply #4151 on: April 19, 2024, 01:11:25 AM »
Poor summary and “analysis” of the P Rod/Mikey Taylor vid. Bro says he thinks he probably makes more money off Youtube than either Mikey Taylor or P Rod, at the time I watched this it was at almost 600 views after 14 hours of it being up on Youtube, either this dude is delusional or lays his sarcasm on extremely thick but I’m leaning towards the former. Am I wrong to want to hate on this guy? He’s one hell of a waffler with the shit he says, his trick selection is horrendous and the fake steeze on the rollaway of his bank casper stall that he plays on repeat is repulsive to me. Also is he adding a skin smoothing filter to his selfie footage? It looks really unnatural, it reminds me of those heavily edited Joeyy instagram selfies, but not tongue in cheek at all. I feel bad for not liking this guy so much but I feel like I can’t help it. He calls himself “Michael Relevant” which would be fucking lame even if he wasn’t some random older dude I’ve never heard of from some miscellaneous Middle America town. Nothing wrong with being a random older dude I’ve never heard of from some miscellaneous Middle America town, in fact there are a lot of upstanding, cool, respectable and admirable people out there who fall under that category, but those guys don’t claim Relevant as their fucking internet moniker! Anyways, if you guys see any redeeming attributes about this guy please point them out, because as I said before I feel bad for hating this guy so much and feel like I shouldn’t, but he’s just so wack.

That dude is 100% a piece of shit. Super right wing Christian fundy fuckhead. Glad his channel is basically dead.

double fakie ollie grind

• Rep: 4
« Reply #4152 on: April 19, 2024, 08:25:54 AM »

I mean what is the deal with action sports

I am sorry to be completely off topic but… is that an ai image of Jerry Seinfeld?? It looks so… off. Shit is gonna haunt my dreams

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4153 on: April 19, 2024, 08:41:59 AM »

Is this even possible today? Give it to me straight. No google search fairytale. What do I gotta do. Sacrifice?
Gotta be entertaining and have a good schtick like this guy

Natas_Fauxas

« Reply #4154 on: April 19, 2024, 10:44:52 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Gotta be entertaining and have a good schtick like this guy

I watch that Dr.Disrespect dude sometimes. He is pretty entertaining. Oh that Shroud guy too because he is like a human aimbot.
🚨🚨ILLEGAL!!!! 👇👇👇🚨🚨

Natas_Fauxas

« Reply #4155 on: April 19, 2024, 11:18:56 AM »
Double post is gonna look whack if this was already posted. I went back a few pages and didnt see it.

🚨🚨ILLEGAL!!!! 👇👇👇🚨🚨

Dad Board

« Reply #4156 on: April 19, 2024, 12:27:04 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I am sorry to be completely off topic but… is that an ai image of Jerry Seinfeld?? It looks so… off. Shit is gonna haunt my dreams

It’s just JerR̴̨̡̭͔͈̟̱̹̠͎̲̝̖͚̟̱̱͕̟̥̼̲̜͉̻͓͎̅̀̎̃̈́̀̊̈̈́̆́̋́̈́͛̕͜ͅͅͅY̷̧̨̛͎̼̭͚̭̘̬̤̪̻͈̻̠̞̭̭̒́͗͛͋͒̓͒̒̃͋͛̽́̈́̔͂͌̍̇̊̚͠ ̴̢̦̫̟̩̘̠̺͕͖̮̒̏̀̍͆̈́̾́̑̂͒̅́̓̀̋̈́͘̚͜S̴͔̫̻̲͇̦̳͇͕̹̽͌̈́̆̌̌̒̕͠e̷̹̼̼̭̱̜̮͎̦̲̚i̵̧̤̪̙̲̟̮̳̲͔͕̞͈̞̟͚̞͉̽̐́͌̀̒̑̑̏͊̓̓̎̄̊̈́͘͘͘̕̚͜͝͝͝ͅn̵̡̨̢̛̰̲̞̠͖̻̣̼̮͎̳͖̬̙̤̼̎́̋̊̂̓̌͒̾̀͋͋͊̋̏̈́̄̊̍͝ͅf̴̳̗͓̉̆̑͒̓̍̇̆̈́̀̄̌̓͊͌͆̋̒̆͊͒̚̕̚̕͝͠e̴̢̬̩̘̯͉͇̬̻̰̯̞͍̘̝̣̬̼͖̼͇̜̰͋̄̔̂̈̊̀̑̈́̆̈͌̊̀̄̓̔̈̀̔͂́̿̚̕͝͝l̵̢̧̡̗̬̖̪͉̘̤̼̖̯̗̙͓̯͔͉͓͇̺̙̟͈͕̉̄̍̈́͜ͅͅd̷̳͓̫͕̬̞̦͍͖̪̦̤̳̪̬̜̺̩͉̺̯̺͝ͅ ̷̛̦̳̥̰̆̏͂̓̒̃͑̐̅̂̾̄̊̏̄̈́̓̒̆̐͑̈́͐̄͋͝͠

lurkluke

• Rep: 189
« Reply #4157 on: April 19, 2024, 04:18:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Poor summary and “analysis” of the P Rod/Mikey Taylor vid. Bro says he thinks he probably makes more money off Youtube than either Mikey Taylor or P Rod, at the time I watched this it was at almost 600 views after 14 hours of it being up on Youtube, either this dude is delusional or lays his sarcasm on extremely thick but I’m leaning towards the former. Am I wrong to want to hate on this guy? He’s one hell of a waffler with the shit he says, his trick selection is horrendous and the fake steeze on the rollaway of his bank casper stall that he plays on repeat is repulsive to me. Also is he adding a skin smoothing filter to his selfie footage? It looks really unnatural, it reminds me of those heavily edited Joeyy instagram selfies, but not tongue in cheek at all. I feel bad for not liking this guy so much but I feel like I can’t help it. He calls himself “Michael Relevant” which would be fucking lame even if he wasn’t some random older dude I’ve never heard of from some miscellaneous Middle America town. Nothing wrong with being a random older dude I’ve never heard of from some miscellaneous Middle America town, in fact there are a lot of upstanding, cool, respectable and admirable people out there who fall under that category, but those guys don’t claim Relevant as their fucking internet moniker! Anyways, if you guys see any redeeming attributes about this guy please point them out, because as I said before I feel bad for hating this guy so much and feel like I shouldn’t, but he’s just so wack.

[close]

That dude is 100% a piece of shit. Super right wing Christian fundy fuckhead. Glad his channel is basically dead.

He has a tiktok (now private) that was full fundy christian/far right stuff.

https://www.tiktok.com/@blood_washed_person/

I think he's cleaned up his online presence a bit, so it's not full of garbage and is just skate stuff. His twitter page is all skate stuff but he's liked a Hunter Biden Laptop conspiracy post on it too.

So yeah, big turd trying to pretend he's normal.

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 463
« Reply #4158 on: April 19, 2024, 04:32:18 PM »
Yeah, Mikey Irrelevant is an incredibly wack and insufferable shithead. Do not feel bad whatsoever.

k-nutz

• Rep: 50
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4159 on: April 19, 2024, 07:13:02 PM »
Yeah, Mikey Irrelevant is an incredibly wack and insufferable shithead. Do not feel bad whatsoever.

I wish I had prod and mikeys parents.   Then I would be rich!  (and ridiculously good at skating).

linty

• Rep: 37
« Reply #4160 on: April 20, 2024, 12:17:12 AM »
Do not get his fixation over a random gaming streamer. I wonder how said content even resonates with people who actually go outside.

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #4161 on: April 20, 2024, 01:18:13 AM »
Do not get his fixation over a random gaming streamer. I wonder how said content even resonates with people who actually go outside.

it does not I think
check my music

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #4162 on: April 20, 2024, 09:45:30 AM »
Speaking of good video game youtubers, I love when this guy randomly pops up in my feed. He also does movie reviews here and there, his vid on The Shining and Playtime are excellent.

https://youtu.be/IjoiaKngj2g?si=6Aqvy3LdvsQ9Ncy3

Democratic Republic Of Mongo

• Rep: 129
« Reply #4163 on: April 20, 2024, 11:23:38 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It looks like a cross between Jerry and actor Eric Bogosian, star of Oliver Stone’s 1988 film Talk Radio.

Natas_Fauxas

« Reply #4164 on: April 20, 2024, 12:42:35 PM »
Live RN

🚨🚨ILLEGAL!!!! 👇👇👇🚨🚨

DERBY

• Rep: 270
« Reply #4165 on: April 20, 2024, 01:48:21 PM »
Speaking of good video game youtubers, I love when this guy randomly pops up in my feed. He also does movie reviews here and there, his vid on The Shining and Playtime are excellent.

https://youtu.be/IjoiaKngj2g?si=6Aqvy3LdvsQ9Ncy3

dunkey is hilarious

Massivebellend

• Rep: -13
« Reply #4166 on: April 20, 2024, 03:27:59 PM »
Said Vincent is on Girl/working on a part for Girl? Need to me…deserves a damn good board sponsor

A Not At All Naughty Chemist

• Rep: 47
« Reply #4167 on: April 20, 2024, 04:05:59 PM »
So funny hearing GH and Andrew Cannon keep saying the exact same things at the same time with the same phrasing. They're melting together, some yin yang shit.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 04:49:57 PM by A Not At All Naughty Chemist »

Dad Board

« Reply #4168 on: April 20, 2024, 05:10:46 PM »
So funny hearing GH and Andrew Cannon keep saying the exact same things at the same time with the same phrasing. They're melting together, some yin yang shit.

I would listen to them on a podcast together tbh. I feel like Andrew cannon would probably have some funny banter with ol Joa if the circumstances were right. Or it could be an absolute shitshow with no reason to exist. 50/50 really.

vinithebr

« Reply #4169 on: April 20, 2024, 06:00:37 PM »
vid is down, got dmca'd or wtv, fuck the internet