Author Topic: RIP Mark Hubbard  (Read 48062 times)

Jagr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 116
Re: RIP Mark Hubbard
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2022, 08:06:48 PM »
Watched this woman fall into the deep end of a bowl last year and break her ankle. Called an ambulance for her and everything. Like a lot of deeply disturbed people, she's actually quite sweet and nice in real life. She asked me for my Instagram and I told her I didn't have one.

Met her at a gas station about halfway up to Coal Pad. Agreed she was actually quite sweet and nice there. Was just hanging out front handing out flyers related to her Hubbard conspiracy to everyone who went past (including me). Saw her some months later at the Coal Pad itself and she was absolutely wilding. Feel sorry for her.

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -61
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2022, 08:50:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Watched this woman fall into the deep end of a bowl last year and break her ankle. Called an ambulance for her and everything. Like a lot of deeply disturbed people, she's actually quite sweet and nice in real life. She asked me for my Instagram and I told her I didn't have one.
[close]

Met her at a gas station about halfway up to Coal Pad. Agreed she was actually quite sweet and nice there. Was just hanging out front handing out flyers related to her Hubbard conspiracy to everyone who went past (including me). Saw her some months later at the Coal Pad itself and she was absolutely wilding. Feel sorry for her.

Can't the cops get her a psych referral? She needs help.
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

cky enthusiast

« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2022, 05:50:07 AM »
if someone can get her internet access we have a 30+ page thread of people calling her a narcissist and then freaking out when she responds just waitin’ for us

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1095
« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2022, 06:41:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

This is America, buddy. Unless you've got a wealthy family, our mentally unwell live in tents in our parks and alongside our highways. Cops aren't going to get her help.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 05:56:17 AM by manysnakes »
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -61
« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2022, 04:54:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

This is America, buddy. Unless you've got a wealthy family, our mentally unwell live in tents in our parks and alongside out highways. Cops aren't going to get her help.

That's true. Unfortunately. I'm used to cops that actually help people like her, for the most part.
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

Frank and Fred

« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2022, 05:37:24 PM »
This person really does need an intervention before they harm themself or someone else. Looks like she created an IG account under Ken Wormhoudt's name and is harassing people in Santa Cruz

https://www.instagram.com/kenwormhoudtskatepark/

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1095
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2022, 08:59:13 PM »
This person really does need an intervention before they harm themself or someone else. Looks like she created an IG account under Ken Wormhoudt's name and is harassing people in Santa Cruz

https://www.instagram.com/kenwormhoudtskatepark/

She has a number of Instagram accounts, many for whatever random skateparks she's near. She will reply to her own posts with her many sockpuppet accounts. Santa Cruz is a new one, she's usually hanging around in Northwest.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Sonny Paluso

« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2022, 01:56:05 AM »
She passed through our town in February.  Only found out because a duplicate skatepark page popped up on IG. To say she has some mental health issues, is an understatement. Here's a video from Coalpad, looks like she she worked that place over pretty good.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2022, 06:23:12 AM »
i could fix her

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2022, 03:18:54 PM »
Shoutout to Warren Miller!

BL0B

• Rep: 414
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2022, 12:18:17 AM »
Lady out here doing the opposite of letting these people RIP.

to quote her from that vid ^ “Fuck Youuu”, Crazy B!

RIP Hubbard.

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1098
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2022, 03:19:08 AM »
Isn't Warren Miller the guy who would do those skiing videos where he would get, like, Toyota to fund them so they ended up being one big huge Toyota commercial?
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2022, 04:32:31 AM »
Isn't Warren Miller the guy who would do those skiing videos where he would get, like, Toyota to fund them so they ended up being one big huge Toyota commercial?

Yes. Although I remember him shilling for Nissan on the ones I saw. Those movies did kinda make me wish I lived an itinerant snowboarder lifestyle. Not enough to do it though.

Didn’t know he was killed by a cabal at age 93.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1156
  • old and in the way
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2022, 01:17:18 PM »
She passed through our town in February.  Only found out because a duplicate skatepark page popped up on IG. To say she has some mental health issues, is an understatement. Here's a video from Coalpad, looks like she she worked that place over pretty good.

When I clicked her YouTube all the suggested videos became either pro Trump or conspiracy theories. It could happen to any one of us-develop a mental illness and  go off the deep end without access to help, and then be exposed to and more susceptible to right wing politics and goober head conspiracies.

donkey

• Rep: -66
  • donk
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2022, 01:19:58 PM »
Holy shit I was wondering about this lady because I stumbled upon her instagram a year ago and wanted to make a post about her on slap but never got around to it.