Author Topic: Session?  (Read 13226 times)

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1959
Re: Session?
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2019, 07:12:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I just built a gaming PC this weekend, so this is great timing. Can’t wait to go home and check it out.
[close]

Nice. Building a pc is so satisfying. Feel free to add me on steam @ green_wedges. I've been playing borderlands 3 so if you plan on getting that let's co-op.
[close]

hell ya, just sent you a request!

So I finally got home and played around with this game for about an hour or so. It's definitely hard, which is kinda thrilling because my favorite memories of the Skate games were actually just learning how to play. The flip trick mechanic is actually pretty intuitive with most of the challenge coming from trying to curb your muscle memory from Skate lol. Ledges and rails are really awkward but I've figured out how to do basic tricks like 5-0s or crooks. Being early access, it's pretty buggy and it's crashed on me twice, but overall I think there's a really cool concept behind this and I'm really excited to see it further fleshed out.

I posted a couple lines on my Insta story if anyone wants a point of reference. @pizzafliptofakie   (which is also my Steam name, if anyone wants to be Steam friends. ;) )
[close]
Ive been hounding you to know what you built!

Add me on steam too: adirtyburger

Destiny 2 will be free to play October 1st. It’s not on steam but is moving there at that time I guess. Just an FYI. It’s actually pretty good. I got it for free a year ago and never played until like this past week and actually like it. I’m not sure if you have played game on pc before.

Here’s what I picked
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sw2QCb

I’m pretty illiterate when it comes to computer specs but I did my homework on this one and it’s treating me great.

Good looks on Destiny 2 though! I played the first one and felt kinda ripped off by it, but I hear the second one solves a lot of grievances so I’m willing to check it out. Especially for free.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2019, 08:06:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I just built a gaming PC this weekend, so this is great timing. Can’t wait to go home and check it out.
[close]

Nice. Building a pc is so satisfying. Feel free to add me on steam @ green_wedges. I've been playing borderlands 3 so if you plan on getting that let's co-op.
[close]

hell ya, just sent you a request!

So I finally got home and played around with this game for about an hour or so. It's definitely hard, which is kinda thrilling because my favorite memories of the Skate games were actually just learning how to play. The flip trick mechanic is actually pretty intuitive with most of the challenge coming from trying to curb your muscle memory from Skate lol. Ledges and rails are really awkward but I've figured out how to do basic tricks like 5-0s or crooks. Being early access, it's pretty buggy and it's crashed on me twice, but overall I think there's a really cool concept behind this and I'm really excited to see it further fleshed out.

I posted a couple lines on my Insta story if anyone wants a point of reference. @pizzafliptofakie   (which is also my Steam name, if anyone wants to be Steam friends. ;) )
[close]
Ive been hounding you to know what you built!

Add me on steam too: adirtyburger

Destiny 2 will be free to play October 1st. It’s not on steam but is moving there at that time I guess. Just an FYI. It’s actually pretty good. I got it for free a year ago and never played until like this past week and actually like it. I’m not sure if you have played game on pc before.
[close]

Here’s what I picked
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sw2QCb

I’m pretty illiterate when it comes to computer specs but I did my homework on this one and it’s treating me great.

Good looks on Destiny 2 though! I played the first one and felt kinda ripped off by it, but I hear the second one solves a lot of grievances so I’m willing to check it out. Especially for free.
Thats a pretty decent build. Good call on the 75hz monitor. I got one early this year after playing on a tv for 3 years and it felt like I got a whole new computer.

My girlfriend just bought a prebuilt 2 weeks ago and got a 75hz monitor over the weekend. We’ve been playing a ton.

Yeah I hated the first destiny. This second one is good and looks really nice. I’ve enjoyed it but holding off until it’s free to play to play with my girlfriend. You can get games cheap off G2A.com. It’s like people who sell game keys.

FUCKINGLOUD

• Rep: -10
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2019, 03:27:46 PM »
HOW TO FUCK DO YOU PLAY THIS ON XBOX ADN WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO SKATER XL

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2019, 02:45:55 AM »

I think session comes to xBox in October. But it's on steam right now for $20 early access. Skater XL is on steam for 17, it's always going on sale.
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2019, 09:47:48 AM »

Skater XL just got a beta release, it looks a little more polished now, you can do grabs and pumps, new park and there are some minor character customization.