Author Topic: Eniz Fazliov of Emerica  (Read 8597 times)

the canadian suit

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Eniz Fazliov of Emerica
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2018, 12:43:13 PM »
Why are there so many new jack dipshits trying to “correct” of in every thread?

You guys can fuck of, go back to the Thrasher comments section and get of Slap’s dick
p-shuvs and v-flips

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2018, 12:44:00 PM »
They should change their name to Emericentrism.
Eniz didn't need LA footage sprinkled throughout his part to be "marketable" to US skaters, Emerica just never gave him the exposure he deserved. Skateboarding is worldwide. I live on the west coast and I certainly wouldn't want to hang out with anyone who only watched American skate videos.

Future Barney

• Rep: -35
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2018, 01:16:44 PM »
Is everyone on slap regular? Why doesn't anyone know the difference between of and off? This happens every day.

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2018, 01:44:45 PM »
https://www.supla.fi/supla/3317778

If you know finish this gives quite an information about his departure and how Nike deals are something different..

Kind of hinting Emerica might go down as some other people have suggested..

Also he said if I recall correctly 4 times the amount of what he made on Emerica.. And signing bonuses, travel budget for you, your filmer and photographer.. Kind of a trip tho all this shit going down..

That was an interesting listen for sure. I was surprised about his move to Nike based on the last episode he did but he went through it very well in that. Sounds like a no brainer really and I've always disliked Nike personally, even before I skated.

But I do wonder how is Nike able to pay so much more to everyone? I know they have deep pockets and all that but in the end, they have to make a profit as well and I doubt they'd keep shoving money into the skate program for years and years if it's making a loss. It just doesn't add up to me.  ???

I still really Like Emerica but shit not working out with Eniz and them and all the things he said about ppl leaving and things changing is getting me more and more bummed. I'd fucking hate to be in a situation where the only options for skate shoes would be Nike, Adidas, Cons etc.  :(

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2018, 01:46:57 PM »
Expand Quote
first of all......... off***

Eniz Favlioz has been udner the radar because he isnt marketable in the American Market. If he isnt coming to the states and showing his face he isnt going to be on any team. The only team he may be on is Nike or Addidas solely because of their budget and the way they have their teams setup.

As far as Emerica goes, they will likely eventually not resign Reynolds and find some new marketable younger riders or possibly change their entire marketing strategy, if they do that Im sure slap will hate on them for selling out or not being core, and to you saying that, I say fuck you, take a business class
[close]

Stopped reading right here.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2018, 03:08:58 PM »
As far as Emerica goes, they will likely eventually not resign Reynolds and find some new marketable younger riders or possibly change their entire marketing strategy, if they do that Im sure slap will hate on them for selling out or not being core, and to you saying that, I say fuck you, take a business class

They may need to change their marketing strategy but their image is well known. It will be hard for them to completely change everything without looking like an es or etnies.

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2018, 05:49:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Eniz Favlioz has been udner the radar because he isnt marketable in the American Market. If he isnt coming to the states and showing his face he isnt going to be on any team. The only team he may be on is Nike or Addidas solely because of their budget and the way they have their teams setup.

[close]

[close]

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2018, 07:43:23 AM »
Expand Quote

If you know finish this gives quite an information about his departure and how Nike deals are something different..

Also he said if I recall correctly 4 times the amount of what he made on Emerica.. And signing bonuses, travel budget for you, your filmer and photographer.. Kind of a trip tho all this shit going down..
[close]

That was an interesting listen for sure. I was surprised about his move to Nike based on the last episode he did but he went through it very well in that. Sounds like a no brainer really and I've always disliked Nike personally, even before I skated.

But I do wonder how is Nike able to pay so much more to everyone? I know they have deep pockets and all that but in the end, they have to make a profit as well and I doubt they'd keep shoving money into the skate program for years and years if it's making a loss. It just doesn't add up to me.  ???

I still really Like Emerica but shit not working out with Eniz and them and all the things he said about ppl leaving and things changing is getting me more and more bummed. I'd fucking hate to be in a situation where the only options for skate shoes would be Nike, Adidas, Cons etc.  :(

Yeah I would've imagined they'd be downsizing by now but I guess compared to how much money they put into sponsoring other sports like basketball and soccer etc. even if they sponsored half of the skate industry it'd still be a grain of sand in comparison.

Nice to hear some info about how good the Nike contract actually is. I'm always bummed when people jump from core brands thinking that the offer can't be so much better, but four times the salary, signing bonus, health insurance, can make your own trips and take personal filmer and photographer with you all expenses paid and the contract is for three years, there's no core company that could match anywhere near that.

Emerica could've used this guy way better. Kinda wish he would've jumped the ship earlier

artskool

• Rep: 31
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2018, 08:14:53 AM »
Nike did 32.2 billion dollars in sales last year. They can afford to pay a ton of skaters, and recognize the value in spending some cash on cultural influencers. Skaters live in this weird world where the big brands in our heads are Nike, Adidas, Emerica, Lakai, Converse etc. Nike's golf glove business is probably bigger than Sole Tech's global annual revenue.

opinionated bastard

• Rep: -179
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2018, 08:15:27 AM »

You guys can fuck of, go back to the Thrasher comments section and get of Slap’s dick

For the most part its me, Im doing that because your silly slap code is no longer relevant. Im also not that new just never commented, lurked for a long time and decided I wanted input when you dumb cunts talk about relatively simple concepts such as team changes and why they changed.

And because it makes you mad, ban my account and I will just make more and clog every thread with off**

opinionated bastard

• Rep: -179
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2018, 08:16:51 AM »
They should change their name to Emericentrism.
Eniz didn't need LA footage sprinkled throughout his part to be "marketable" to US skaters, Emerica just never gave him the exposure he deserved. Skateboarding is worldwide. I live on the west coast and I certainly wouldn't want to hang out with anyone who only watched American skate videos.

it is much harder for even a Chicago skateboarder to be relevant let alone a foreign skateboarder, has everything to do with marketability

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2018, 08:31:14 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

For the most part its me, Im doing that because your silly slap code is no longer relevant. Im also not that new just never commented, lurked for a long time and decided I wanted input when you dumb cunts talk about relatively simple concepts such as team changes and why they changed.

And because it makes you mad, ban my account and I will just make more and clog every thread with off**

you're commenting on a board called useless wooden toy banter, and you're annoyed people are talking about team changes? where do you think you are?

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2018, 09:50:18 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i heard that nike has 40% of the skate shoe market. maybe there's less shoe companies than 15 years ago but that is a huge percentage. also their presence in skating helps 'legitimise' themselves as a streetwear brand as well as a sports brand. when i started skating it wasn't just skaters that wouldn't be seen dead wearing nike clothing, there was a huge 'alternative' market that had a negative association with them. now it's acceptable to everyone.

also feel you on the emerica front. i'll support them to the death but i'm not too stoked on their recent additions, compared to who's left. they need someone with star power to lead the brand for the younger audience.
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2018, 12:54:00 PM »
and some new exciting models.
bring back the focus/mj/tilt/...

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2018, 01:53:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

suprisebuttsex

• Rep: -7
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2018, 03:15:42 AM »
Didnt realize him and enzo are different people ::)
Nice first post