Author Topic: Lets finally address the elephant in the room  (Read 42790 times)

cricketclub

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
Re: Lets finally address the elephant in the room
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2020, 05:53:46 AM »
I’m really sorry for your loss and I’m also sorry for whatever lead you to believe social justice warriors would not want you to talk about heroin addiction. I can assure you those fighting for social justice want it to be talked about and for those suffering to get treatment, not incarceration. SJW is clearly an insult, but whatever. That always seemed strange to me. As annoying as virtue signaling may be, signaling a lack of virtue is more annoying. But again, I don’t want to dwell on that aspect of the post, I just found it strange you brought it up in the topic. I hope you can get some therapy to deal with this loss, and hopefully spread awareness to others about the dangers of heroin, fentanyl, OxyContin, and other opiates.
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 963
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2020, 06:24:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
But is heroin really the elephant in the room?

Judging from the Figgy thread, the pros who abruptly become irrelevant, even the losers I know in real life that had potential...it seems like the real elephant in the room is the normalcy of alcohol abuse in our culture, but whatever.
[close]

Word, imo alcohol is worse than heroin in every way imaginable
[close]

really? you know people who can casually do heroin?

I have and could today if I was in cartel country with tar and not in the USA  controled states where gunpowder or pee dope with fentanyl rule supremme
And I wanted to be going backwards in life. I'm going fuckin forward.

But

It takes about 6months of daily use to get locked in and to really have the sickness for me.

In the beginning I could kick one year - eighteen month long runs in a few days without missing work.

Every time you catch a habit and kick it gets worse. I believe it's not the time you're on the drug but the amount of times you're dependent.

When shit kinda changed for me was when OC 80s hit.
I dated a girl whose mom got 300 of them a month for TMJ.

I think she probably got the TMJ from blowing the doctor lol.

anyways every month she would give over half of them to her daughter and me. No idea of the street value. I think we was paying $15 each.

We would sell them in packs to a bar in Peabody on karaoke night keep like half and pay the mom.

Great working class family of contractors from nahant.

So I was eating 160mg OC one with coating one without for immediate effect.
Take the train down to Beverly or Lynn and sell a few to get a bundle or two.
Eventually it was grams.

At my peak I was eating like 4 80s and doing we was shooting quarter gram shots in the day.
This went in for about 3 years.

I went to jail again and kicked wicked frickin hard. I was up for 43 days more or less.
I would pass out like every other day just in random places in the Yale.

In the day room in front of the TV in the courtyard outside. I was in trouble for that. Woke up with half a sunburn and a dog in my face.

They bashed the shit out of me I was like plz kill me. That got me in the bubble.

Paper Johnny glass door fucking light on you 24/7. Got moved down to room 5 with the other kickers. Now that I was a nightmare. The TV was gone at that point.

Just a symphony of puking and crying to listen to and the smell of shat in jumpers.

Then half of us got taken to 120b for nothing. So now I get to shower in chains.

Super fuck trip way better than going for it in skating.

I tell you about alcohol but I don't really remember much from my long drink era.

I was pretty much over alcohol by the time I became of age anyway

I lost interest in this post I'm sorry if it's a mess.

Hard drugs and alcohol are pretty stupid and I just want people to know I fucking blew it because of these things before people knew I prefer Twinks over Dope Dealing Daughters.

I wish you NAZIS would stop calling me an SWJ. It's pretty fucking lame to blanky term people right there you little Hitlers?
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2020, 06:35:44 AM »
There's some lady that calls herself "LaHarra Fortune" showing up to the skate park in my hometown and accusing the locals of murdering Mark Hubbard. She's been harassing people in person and via multiple fake social media accounts. Do any of you know anything about this?

Here's a link to a video she posted on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCzzdsYFtjI/?igshid=erg9e46ar45

damn i thought this was shrellin for a second from bellingham

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44
« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2020, 07:15:15 AM »
no one here will ever defend the use of heroin. It just seems in bad taste to blame the user after he overdoses. The death itself speaks volume and those who do not hear the message need support and understanding and not hate

Hombreezy

« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2020, 08:03:57 AM »
I thought the elephant in the room was t funk skated el toro

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2020, 08:13:04 AM »
Thank goodness this elephant in the room is finally being addressed.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #96 on: August 07, 2020, 08:17:56 AM »
Wow OP is a brave bad boy who says what no one here is politically bold enough to confront.  I’m personally offended but also quietly impressed and definitely horny at this vulgar display of power

Jerrys Kid

• Rep: 56
« Reply #97 on: August 07, 2020, 08:25:34 AM »
As a SJW, I am upset that you came on here to besmirch the good name of heroin. Keep your head on a swivel.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #98 on: August 07, 2020, 08:29:10 AM »
What about all these pink elephants I’m seeing in my room?

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #99 on: August 07, 2020, 04:21:08 PM »
When loneliness as adulthood starts to loom over some of us.(learning basic time management and certain priorities)
Holding on to a job etc.....

It really drives the negatives a long with hopelessness when trying to reach the top when either you have no mentors and or support system, tears at one's self worth so they try to remember the good times when we were young. It usually ends with sadness

I've had myself in the throngs of addiction and I'm no saint or that decent of a person and take many faults with being a shit head. 

It can be beat just find that passion and a must is a support system so you can have someone stroke your fragile ego, I joke about this as it's quite true......

I am thankful for those that have gave a shit whenever I needed it, there's a few. 
Dueces Bitch's

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2020, 04:38:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Judging from the Figgy thread, the pros who abruptly become irrelevant, even the losers I know in real life that had potential...it seems like the real elephant in the room is the normalcy of alcohol abuse in our culture, but whatever.
[close]

[close]

If it's really clean dope but that's gone to my knowledge.

Same with blow.

I was offered (yayo) the other day I said I'm going to add water to offered line to provide proof that you got fake shit.

Your not wasting it maaaaaaan. I'm like that's right

What's the deal with this? i've never heard of it before

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2020, 10:31:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I have and could today if I was in cartel country with tar and not in the USA  controled states where gunpowder or pee dope with fentanyl rule supremme

But

It takes about 6months of daily use to get locked in and to really have the sickness for me.

In the beginning I could kick one year - eighteen month long runs in a few days without missing work.

Every time you catch a habit and kick it gets worse. I believe it's not the time you're on the drug but the amount of times you're dependent.

anyways every month she would give over half of them to her daughter and me. No idea of the street value. I think we was paying $15 each.

We would sell them in packs to a bar in Peabody on karaoke night keep like half and pay the mom.

Eventually it was grams.

At my peak I was eating like 4 80s and doing we was shooting quarter gram shots in the day.

I went to jail again and kicked wicked frickin hard. I was up for 43 days more or less.

In the day room in front of the TV in the courtyard outside. I was in trouble for that. Woke up with half a sunburn and a dog in my face.

They bashed the shit out of me I was like plz kill me. That got me in the bubble.

Paper Johnny glass door fucking light on you 24/7. Got moved down to room 5 with the other kickers. Now that I was a nightmare. The TV was gone at that point.

Just a symphony of puking and crying to listen to and the smell of shat in jumpers.

Then half of us got taken to 120b for nothing. So now I get to shower in chains.

I tell you about alcohol but I don't really remember much from my long drink era.

Hard drugs and alcohol are pretty stupid and I just want people to know I fucking blew it because of these things before people knew I prefer Twinks over Dope Dealing Daughters.

I wish you NAZIS would stop calling me an SWJ. It's pretty fucking lame to blanky term people right there you little Hitlers?

true story on those 80s. Mass was rough. I was on south coast. All my buddies were fisherman and tattooists, shit just got out of hand with all the money they were making and dudes trading 80s for tattoo work. Didn't seem like it at the time, but I'm lucky I get sea sick and can't draw for shit. I just wasn't around those dudes as much because i had to work other jobs, so I couldn't sit at the shop and crush beans all day. I'd be gone like them had it been the case because for a long time it seemed like it was just percs and OCs, no dope, so it didn't seem like such a big deal. Fucking hell.

glad you're alive and shit, dude.
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

Dr.Fauci

• Rep: -38
« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2020, 12:56:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

But

Eventually it was grams.

Trainspotting was better.

Dr.Fauci

• Rep: -38
« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2020, 09:18:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Same with blow.

I was offered (yayo) the other day I said I'm going to add water to offered line to provide proof that you got fake shit.

[close]

[close]

Coke turns into a shootable liquid. NOT coke sinks to the bottom. The spoon will look like the Caribbean ocean.

When cocaine is in the spoon you don't heat it. If you do heat it it'll try to turn into a base and without using baking soda to eat up the cut You won't be able to shoot it. If you do get some into your syringe it'll clog 99% of the time.

Every time someone's offered me blow in the past let's say probably like 8 years it's failed all tests.

I've found base a few times. Banged that shit skate around for a few hrs take some Xanax go to bed.

It's not really great for doing tricks. Start questioning your foot positions and never pop your tail. It's definitely good for going out though.

Smoking base sucks. That shit's over way too fast. Then you're chasing ringers

If someones feeling bold next time you got blow Cook that shit up with baking soda in a cigar tube. I'm going to bet it gets eaten up and nothing will come back. I'm cooking rock is all about sound. You wanted to bubble Then you set it on a sponge and let it eat up the cut. You want to see that slick oils start to separate.
Then you shock it and rattle it around till you hear the rock jingling around in the tube. Then look for flakes before pitching the water.
Boom perfectly formed rock no flakes first T. You was Born to rock it.

There's a tutorial on YouTube by now I bet if you don't understand.

I'm so fucking lame. If this shit bothers anyone who's struggling lmk I'll take it down.

Plz don't snake base. I give a shit

It bothers me

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1276
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #104 on: August 08, 2020, 01:28:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Same with blow.

[close]

[close]

Coke turns into a shootable liquid. NOT coke sinks to the bottom. The spoon will look like the Caribbean ocean.

When cocaine is in the spoon you don't heat it. If you do heat it it'll try to turn into a base and without using baking soda to eat up the cut You won't be able to shoot it. If you do get some into your syringe it'll clog 99% of the time.

Every time someone's offered me blow in the past let's say probably like 8 years it's failed all tests.

I've found base a few times. Banged that shit skate around for a few hrs take some Xanax go to bed.

It's not really great for doing tricks. Start questioning your foot positions and never pop your tail. It's definitely good for going out though.

Smoking base sucks. That shit's over way too fast. Then you're chasing ringers

If someones feeling bold next time you got blow Cook that shit up with baking soda in a cigar tube. I'm going to bet it gets eaten up and nothing will come back. I'm cooking rock is all about sound. You wanted to bubble Then you set it on a sponge and let it eat up the cut. You want to see that slick oils start to separate.
Then you shock it and rattle it around till you hear the rock jingling around in the tube. Then look for flakes before pitching the water.
Boom perfectly formed rock no flakes first T. You was Born to rock it.

There's a tutorial on YouTube by now I bet if you don't understand.

I'm so fucking lame. If this shit bothers anyone who's struggling lmk I'll take it down.

Plz don't snake base. I give a shit
I legit thought as I was reading this that I would subscribe to this YouTube channel. I don't even use but I'm sorta  down to learn about esoteric prep methods the same way I'm down to watch a dude cut a shoe in half.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.