Author Topic: Jake Phelps persona non grata  (Read 121712 times)

Hoeboi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -360
Re: Jake Phelps persona non grata
« Reply #360 on: June 19, 2018, 07:11:10 PM »
speaking of old. any of you guys ever hooked up with a lady way older than you? one time i hooked up with this 50 year old lady. i was 25 at the time. i was super wasted and went home with her after the bar. my cock would not work even in the slightest. she sucked the shit out of it and still nothing. full on whiskey dick. is that what Phelper feels like except throughout his whole body?

shark tits

« Reply #361 on: June 19, 2018, 07:15:59 PM »
speaking of old. any of you guys ever hooked up with a lady way older than you? one time i hooked up with this 50 year old lady. i was 25 at the time. i was super wasted and went home with her after the bar. my cock would not work even in the slightest. she sucked the shit out of it and still nothing. full on whiskey dick. is that what Phelper feels like except throughout his whole body?
no phelps is the old lady sucking your dick and wondering why it won't get erect.

SlappyBum

• Rep: -4
« Reply #362 on: June 19, 2018, 07:28:05 PM »
13 pages

still no reputable, full report of what the fuck happened

Tbh im startin to feel the same way, i hate the dude but where has this thread gone. On another note i did see a video clip of him this morning on instagram bein a dick but before i could click on it, it reloaded into another video

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #363 on: June 19, 2018, 07:49:20 PM »
Gob stands for George Oscar Bluth
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

calvinsdream

« Reply #364 on: June 19, 2018, 10:23:53 PM »

Yeah, a couple different times. Mixed results. Some older schoolteacher that was 20 years older than me and a divorced woman that was twice my age. Couldn’t really get past the weird feeling that they were subconciously/and or verbally nagging me at all times.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #365 on: June 19, 2018, 10:33:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, a couple different times. Mixed results. Some older schoolteacher that was 20 years older than me and a divorced woman that was twice my age. Couldn’t really get past the weird feeling that they were subconciously/and or verbally nagging me at all times.

Hooked up with this 52 year old bear when I was 18. Weird experience. Took me out to applebees after and snuck me a shot of whiskey. Pretty chill dude though. Had like 90% of his body covered in tattoos but they were tasteful. Tried to do a poly thing with me for a month or two but that shit was mad hectic. His boyfriend pressured me into getting my dick pierced as a valentines gift. Still piss on my hand to this day.

Hoeboi

• Rep: -360
« Reply #366 on: June 19, 2018, 11:55:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Hooked up with this 52 year old bear when I was 18. Weird experience. Took me out to applebees after and snuck me a shot of whiskey. Pretty chill dude though. Had like 90% of his body covered in tattoos but they were tasteful. Tried to do a poly thing with me for a month or two but that shit was mad hectic. His boyfriend pressured me into getting my dick pierced as a valentines gift. Still piss on my hand to this day.

great stuff. mine also told me that her daughter would love me (that was before she licked on my wet noodle though)

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #367 on: June 20, 2018, 12:35:55 AM »
dlx has been gobbing for pros from my city since last millennia

halitosis

« Reply #368 on: June 20, 2018, 09:23:54 AM »
All this over an insta story of to dudes looking at each other with zero instance....or audio.

What a time to be alive!

Pigeon

« Reply #369 on: June 20, 2018, 09:36:10 AM »
All this over an insta story of to dudes looking at each other with zero instance....or audio.

What a time to be alive!

feedmeseymour

« Reply #370 on: June 20, 2018, 09:51:36 AM »

What a time to be alive!

you act like you're not excited to learn the definition of gob. good things have come from this  thread.

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Rep: 18
« Reply #371 on: June 20, 2018, 10:12:27 AM »
trying to think of a time where I herd something even remotely intelligent come out of the phelpers mouth................

Emoji Death Threat

• Rep: -1
« Reply #372 on: June 20, 2018, 12:54:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Kingpin was where Kyle Beachy's article on 1010 and the "skate nazis" wound up when literally no one else would publish it, right? I think they have more credibility than you think. I doubt they are doing this to take down Thrasher the same way I doubt that Phelps is personally responsible for Thrasher's YouTube dominance.

Give Burnett the keys already. Get Phelps to a neurologist. CTE is a fucker of a thing to have.
[close]

You're talking about Free skate mag. I was just pointing out that Kingpin and most skate medias might have interest in Thrasher's monopole ending...not defending Phelps at all though, at this point he should have a restraining order filed by every skateboarder on the planet.
[close]

Yeah you're right. They put it up for a few hours and then took it down for the "impending" 1010 interview. My bad.

It was actually King Shit Mag that posted it for a few hours before pulling it, Kingpin didn’t post the Beachy article
Put your girlfriend on the phone
Puh-puh-puh-p-put your girlfriend on the phone

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1276
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #373 on: June 20, 2018, 01:12:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Kingpin was where Kyle Beachy's article on 1010 and the "skate nazis" wound up when literally no one else would publish it, right? I think they have more credibility than you think. I doubt they are doing this to take down Thrasher the same way I doubt that Phelps is personally responsible for Thrasher's YouTube dominance.

Give Burnett the keys already. Get Phelps to a neurologist. CTE is a fucker of a thing to have.
[close]

You're talking about Free skate mag. I was just pointing out that Kingpin and most skate medias might have interest in Thrasher's monopole ending...not defending Phelps at all though, at this point he should have a restraining order filed by every skateboarder on the planet.
[close]

Yeah you're right. They put it up for a few hours and then took it down for the "impending" 1010 interview. My bad.
[close]
Just to clear this one up, it wasn't Kingpin Magazine (European) that posted the article and removed it. It was King Shit Magazine (Canadian), which is now just called King Magazine.

So yeah, easy to mix this up.

Yerp I fucked up.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Skate_lurker_Rob

• Rep: -48
  • Do it yourself or someone else will fuck it up!
« Reply #374 on: June 20, 2018, 01:52:25 PM »
Long time ago I was in Rochester, I was in a kinda fucked up situation had an ex living across from me and didn't realize till signed a lease for 6 month's. So what does my stupid ass do? I sleep with everyone of her friends including her new mans mum who was 50+. Now mind you this story is a several instances of pissing my ex off but this one pertains to the older woman. I was walking my great dane and I heard a whistle as I was getting pizza down stairs at a corner spot. I have poor eyesight and yeah yeah yeah it's no excuse, but when I came upstairs to talk to this woman she was alright as in personality wise she had a plethora of albums and told tales of being involved with the early nyc punk scene, she was kinda bigger then I like, I like thick girls especially black or hispanic however when I went up there we split a bottle of Jim Beam now no glasses and having beer goggles on, I wasn't trying to hit it yet she brought it up and I kinda was taking back?! like whoa then she gave me a gummer which I found out as she plopped her dentures out, Yall can say whatever the fuck you want she knew how work a dick a woman with dentures can really really work that dick..... So I bust my nut and say oh hey we should hangout as in I don't think this is going to happen after, a few days later word got round to my ex and her dude. He was mad as fuck but was ike dude that's not cool trying to sound tough but wasn't sure I was going to fight him. I told him like dude your mum came on to me and I am not dogging her but DDDDDDUUUUUUDDDDEEEEE she has got the meanest head, waaay better then shrivle tits as I pointed at said ex...... one hand yeah it was creepy other hand I made my ex jealous still and at one point I slept with her while I was living there. sooooooo winning?! like tigers blood!!!!!!
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT I fart on your pillow bare ass

bo bice

• Rep: 76
« Reply #375 on: June 20, 2018, 01:59:46 PM »
dude please stop posting

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #376 on: June 20, 2018, 02:32:32 PM »
Your story is a little hard to believe.

There is no way someone would lease you an apartment with a fucking great dane.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

feedmeseymour

« Reply #377 on: June 20, 2018, 02:43:12 PM »
Your story is a little hard to believe.

There is no way someone would lease you an apartment with a fucking great dane.

Agreed, I owned two Great Danes years ago. There’s no way.

thomas kook

« Reply #378 on: June 20, 2018, 03:36:31 PM »

bo bice

• Rep: 76
« Reply #379 on: June 20, 2018, 04:08:26 PM »
is Phelps the only homeless person who always has vest on

SlappyBum

« Reply #380 on: June 20, 2018, 06:29:07 PM »

Im homeless and i always wear my vest

boogs

« Reply #381 on: June 20, 2018, 07:37:16 PM »

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #382 on: June 21, 2018, 12:24:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
post a homeless vest fit, fuccboi!

Thrillho

• Rep: 133

SlappyBum

« Reply #384 on: June 21, 2018, 01:08:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
post a homeless vest fit, fuccboi!

Got it, there ya go

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #386 on: June 21, 2018, 11:26:44 AM »
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

tkp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
    • shop lurker avatar image
« Reply #387 on: June 21, 2018, 11:50:16 AM »

what's the actual story behind this?

SOTY party at Ft. Mason in SF a while back. Maybe 2008?

Someone was trying to get everyone lined up to shoot a photo and Phelps was trying to get Rowley's attention to face the camera. Next thing you know is what you see in the video. Tensions were high before hand which is why you can hear Jim T and someone else joking about the aggroness of the situation.

Going back to Phelps and the n-word, heard him say it once or twice while skating Potrero and was pretty surprised to hear him drop it so casually.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 11:53:42 AM by tkp »

SlappyBum

« Reply #388 on: June 21, 2018, 11:58:19 AM »
Expand Quote

what's the actual story behind this?
[close]

SOTY party at Ft. Mason in SF a while back. Maybe 2008?

Someone was trying to get everyone lined up to shoot a photo and Phelps was trying to get Rowley's attention to face the camera. Next thing you know is what you see in the video. Tensions were high before hand which is why you can hear Jim T and someone else joking about the aggroness of the situation.

Going back to Phelps and the n-word, heard him say it once or twice while skating Potrero and was pretty surprised to hear him drop it so casually.

Dont doubt that for a second tbh

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #389 on: June 21, 2018, 07:22:32 PM »
I have heard so many sketchy stories about geoff rowley I am sure he will soon have his own thread about all the fucked things he has done.
spill the beans