Author Topic: Local Pittsburgh Skater killed by Police  (Read 34071 times)

eraserheadfuckers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 26
Re: Local Pittsburgh Skater killed by Police
« Reply #180 on: June 24, 2018, 12:47:38 PM »
cops have no obligation to protect you

jay.bee.pee.111

• Rep: -2
« Reply #181 on: June 24, 2018, 02:08:17 PM »
It used to be that's cops usually shot to kill when someone runs at them even with no weapon! (Which is still fucked and wrong) But now they shoot to kill when a young man runs away from them! What the fuck? They gettin that scared? Now tell me would this have a different ending if the people running away were white?!

shark tits

« Reply #182 on: June 24, 2018, 02:15:53 PM »
It used to be that's cops usually shot to kill when someone runs at them even with no weapon! (Which is still fucked and wrong) But now they shoot to kill when a young man runs away from them! What the fuck? They gettin that scared? Now tell me would this have a different ending if the people running away were white?!
used to be there weren't videos of the cops committing murder.
they could say whatever the fuck.
would the result be different w/ white victim?
fuck no, cops are rarely prosecuted and damn near NEVER found guilty.
pound for pound, they kill more whites than blacks, it's just that whites are like 68% of america vs blacks 13%.
ya'll obfuscate the issue by focusing on color and not cops killing citizens w/ impunity.

revfredmorton

• Rep: -50
« Reply #183 on: June 24, 2018, 02:28:16 PM »
you have better odds of winning lottery or getting hit by lightening that getting shot by police.  you just want to make argument that you want to do whatever you want and blame police when you get caught

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 562
« Reply #184 on: June 24, 2018, 02:30:57 PM »
there are good cops and bad cops.

when it comes to bad cops there are white police officers that def have bias against black people. there have been police officers exposed many times for being white supremacist, linked to white supremacist hate groups, personal social media accounts exposed for saying fucked up shit about black people, etc.

then there are just trigger happy cops who join the police force with dreams of being able to kill someone (of any race) legally.

that cop who shot daniel shaver was def one of those guys who couldn't wait to shoot someone

when you're a cop who has "you're fucked" on your gun you def masturbate at the thought of killing someone.

revfredmorton

« Reply #185 on: June 24, 2018, 02:33:38 PM »
there are good cops and bad cops.

when it comes to bad cops there are white police officers that def have bias against black people. there have been police officers exposed many times for being white supremacist, linked to white supremacist hate groups, personal social media accounts exposed for saying fucked up shit about black people, etc.

then there are just trigger happy cops who join the police force with dreams of being able to kill someone (of any race) legally.

that cop who shot daniel shaver was def one of those guys who couldn't wait to shoot someone

when you're a cop who has "you're fucked" on your gun you def masturbate at the thought of killing someone.

revfredmorton

« Reply #186 on: June 24, 2018, 02:34:30 PM »
is this race issue or police issue?

revfredmorton

« Reply #187 on: June 24, 2018, 02:40:42 PM »
you using police as reason to hate all white people

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #188 on: June 24, 2018, 02:43:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
used to be there weren't videos of the cops committing murder.
they could say whatever the fuck.
would the result be different w/ white victim?
fuck no, cops are rarely prosecuted and damn near NEVER found guilty.
pound for pound, they kill more whites than blacks, it's just that whites are like 68% of america vs blacks 13%.
ya'll obfuscate the issue by focusing on color and not cops killing citizens w/ impunity.

A black persons interaction with a cop is far more likely to get them killed than a white persons. Obviously I’m against cops killing anyone with impunity regardless of race, but taking into account the demographics that you just posted cops DO kill black people and get away with it at a much higher rate than white people.

Cops do stop, harass, arrest and kill black people more, we’re not making it up.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #189 on: June 24, 2018, 02:47:24 PM »

Both, and it takes an incredible ignorance of
American history to not see that.

shark tits

« Reply #190 on: June 24, 2018, 02:53:14 PM »
you're loosing the plot vhs. it's not black/white it's cops killing people and getting away w/ it.
they don't kill ya'll more, as the chart says they kill more whites. we just got more men to loose so no biggie.
but i digress, i wish it were 'poor people matter' or something because we're split by that 'we get killed more' 'no we get killed more' etc.
cops killing anyone is bad. can we all get behind that? cause if it's a pan-american problem [which it is] then we can have bipartisan solutions.
if it's a black problem, liberals got your back [way back].
if it's a poor white problem, conservatives will talk like they got your back but sell you out same as the liberals do the blacks.
this is just skate message board but maybe it starts w/ us. oh you're getting fucked by a 9 inch dick? we've been getting fucked w/ an 6 inch dick. but instead of comparing who's asshole is more stretched, let's unite against them boys slinging dick.

snack pack

• Rep: 7
« Reply #191 on: June 24, 2018, 03:02:07 PM »
You really trying to make oppression a competition? White folk can't let them have anything

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #192 on: June 24, 2018, 03:04:15 PM »
you're loosing the plot vhs. it's not black/white it's cops killing people and getting away w/ it.
they don't kill ya'll more, as the chart says they kill more whites. we just got more men to loose so no biggie.
but i digress, i wish it were 'poor people matter' or something because we're split by that 'we get killed more' 'no we get killed more' etc.
cops killing anyone is bad. can we all get behind that? cause if it's a pan-american problem [which it is] then we can have bipartisan solutions.
if it's a poor white problem, conservatives will talk like they got your back but sell you out same as the liberals do the blacks.
this is just skate message board but maybe it starts w/ us. oh you're getting fucked by a 9 inch dick? we've been getting fucked w/ an 6 inch dick. but instead of comparing who's asshole is more stretched, let's unite against them boys slinging dick.
No its true they target blacks and black neighborhoods way different that whites. Every city is different too. Around here in jail theres bout a 10 to 2 black/every other race ratio. Plus I've seen enough court antics to know that's shits is actually racist as hell.

Its a police plus race issue but ya kinda gotta focus on one at a time or shit starts gettin blurry. I think police reform would be easier to do than fix all racism in the world. Plus it would help racism a bit.

snack pack

• Rep: 7
« Reply #193 on: June 24, 2018, 03:06:23 PM »
If Bootawd making more sense you, you know you should reevaluate your views

shark tits

« Reply #194 on: June 24, 2018, 03:07:47 PM »
You really trying to make oppression a competition? White folk can't let them have anything
if you haven't noticed, blacks haven't been real wicked successful in getting the cops to stop shooting them and the whites who are at risk of it aren't represented by the whites who chant and march w/ the black victims.
it's the same principle of unions. collective bargaining works for our collective good. or keep being isolated and shit don't get better.

to bawtawd, you think all those blacks are innocent?
black neighborhoods may [don't wanna generalize] lack infrastructure or education or jobs which encourages crime but at some point people gotta admit their shit.
i've been in tons of black jails but also tiny rural white jails and the same 'yo, these racist as cracker cops' or 'it's open season on the white man out here w/ these pigs'.
i've been around enough, it's the same shit but it don't get better because people won't admit the other poor people are like them.

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #195 on: June 24, 2018, 03:11:53 PM »
Da power of friendship only goes so far bud you got blue lives matter nikkas openly saying black people lives don't matter and labeling them as hate groups because they don't want to get gunned down by piggys on some gaslighting shit got you thinking you hol perspective on life and Mrs Morris the 8th grade music teacher who hi key was racist to the school janitor Mr. Jones (black man) but you let it slide cuz she had bongos and would make fire beats :'(

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #196 on: June 24, 2018, 03:18:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
if you haven't noticed, blacks haven't been real wicked successful in getting the cops to stop shooting them and the whites who are at risk of it aren't represented by the whites who chant and march w/ the black victims.
it's the same principle of unions. collective bargaining works for our collective good. or keep being isolated and shit don't get better.

black neighborhoods may [don't wanna generalize] lack infrastructure or education or jobs which encourages crime but at some point people gotta admit their shit.
i've been in tons of black jails but also tiny rural white jails and the same 'yo, these racist as cracker cops' or 'it's open season on the white man out here w/ these pigs'.
i've been around enough, it's the same shit but it don't get better because people won't admit the other poor people are like them.
No one in jail is innocent. But what I've seen is all races commit the same amount of crime. It basically just unfair that theres a 10/2 ratio but the opposite in the population. You can say blacks commit more crime but it doesn't equate to that extreme of a ratio. What your sayin ain't untrue bit its deeper than that.

What I seen its more of protect white areas from crime and stomp out crime in the black areas.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #197 on: June 24, 2018, 03:19:31 PM »

Yes big picture we’re on the same side of this issue. Anyone with morals should be united against killer cops, regardless of who’s getting killed. Having a suffering contest is not the point but I see racism in America clearly and white people denying it’s happening is annoying. You’re struggling to understand those statistics tbh. Black people are more likely to die at the hands of police is what they show. This shouldn’t be hard to believe if you know like, any history.

“According to the most recent census data, there are nearly 160 million more white people in America than there are black people. White people make up roughly 62 percent of the U.S. population but only about 49 percent of those who are killed by police officers. African Americans, however, account for 24 percent of those fatally shot and killed by the police despite being just 13 percent of the U.S. population. As The Post noted in a new analysis, that means black Americans are 2.5 times as likely as white Americans to be shot and killed by police officers.

bawtawd5

« Reply #198 on: June 24, 2018, 03:21:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
No one in jail is innocent. But what I've seen is all races commit the same amount of crime. It basically just unfair that theres a 10/2 ratio but the opposite in the population. You can say blacks commit more crime but it doesn't equate to that extreme of a ratio. What your sayin ain't untrue bit its deeper than that.

What I seen its more of protect white areas from crime and stomp out crime in the black areas.
Innocent til proven guilty watch some SVU sucka ass

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #199 on: June 24, 2018, 03:25:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
You can beat the charges but yo ass ain't innocent boi.

bawtawd5

« Reply #200 on: June 24, 2018, 03:28:41 PM »
You sound dumber than a box of rocks son IDK what buttfuck town you live in but the world is alot bigger than getting picked up for shop lifting a bottle of shnops and getting bailed out by your mom

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #201 on: June 24, 2018, 03:38:13 PM »
You sound dumber than a box of rocks son IDK what buttfuck town you live in but the world is alot bigger than getting picked up for shop lifting a bottle of shnops and getting bailed out by your mom
Nah my grandma bailed me out that time.

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #202 on: June 24, 2018, 04:07:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

It's definitely "guilty and good luck proving your innocence" where I live.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
« Reply #203 on: June 24, 2018, 05:38:04 PM »
you have better odds of winning lottery or getting hit by lightening that getting shot by police.  you just want to make argument that you want to do whatever you want and blame police when you get caught

how's that boot taste?
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

jawano

• Rep: -16
« Reply #204 on: June 24, 2018, 05:45:52 PM »
Sure, both the kid who ran and the cop are blameworthy for this incident. and sure, it wouldnt have happened but for this young man very likely engaging in misconduct. But who has the higher duty, the badge, and who swore an oath?This cop should be punished harshly and swiftly for his criminal conduct in a criminal proceeding (not just an administrative one) but all the back the blue idiots will just wring their hands and talk about how the boy is to blame. fuck that. if you are a cop i expect your training and instincts to be impeccable. sadly they are often the opposite. Fuck the police. there are very few worth a shit, and when they circle the wagons instead of holding themselves accountable to a higher standard, its obvious they place themselves above the law and the community.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #205 on: June 24, 2018, 07:09:02 PM »
is the USA really the only first world/developed nation where armed officers have been murdering unarmed civilians as a repeated pattern?

Im sure cops get away with murder in third world nations in central and South America but I've never heard of this happening in other nations.  I also know in a lot of other first world/developed nations officers don't normally carry fire arms.

What ever the causation is this is sickening and needs to stop.. and really only seems to keep occurring in the USA
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #206 on: June 24, 2018, 07:26:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
You can beat the charges but yo ass ain't innocent boi.

you seriously think the justice system is 100% accurate  with prosecutions?

shark tits

« Reply #207 on: June 24, 2018, 07:33:31 PM »
i think it's like 80% or something are guilty. i read 89% a long time ago but that was before dna was exonerating folks.
i did a month for an armed robbery i didn't do [no bail, scary!]
and i had a friend catch 4 yrs for a home invasion he wasn't part of [i was].
he's white too, btw. if the cops/DA don't like you they're gonna make your life rip ass hell.
we all know the story of steven avery too.
free him and that person cousin so he can watch damn wrestlemania.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #208 on: June 24, 2018, 08:37:55 PM »
If 20% are innocent that’s a fucking TON of people considering we imprison more people than anyone else in the world

revfredmorton

« Reply #209 on: June 24, 2018, 08:44:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Both, and it takes an incredible ignorance of
American history to not see that.

so you say that you hate both police and white people?