Author Topic: Loose Fit Pants  (Read 57854 times)

burn_to_live

• Rep: -27
  • You had to be there.
Re: Loose Fit Pants
« Reply #870 on: February 18, 2021, 08:24:48 AM »

These are just the standard baggy fit Silvertabs when you go true to size.
Gonna go down to the Bronx and hang out with the gonx

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1202
« Reply #871 on: February 18, 2021, 08:31:14 AM »
I thrifted a pair of Structure "X Pants" yesterday and they are great. Drawstring and super roomy fit. Highly recommend if you can find them on ebay or depop
edit: these exact ones only these are kinda taxed, got mine for $7
https://www.depop.com/products/lukemuyskens-wide-leg-drawstring-cargo-pants-from/

burn_to_live

• You had to be there.
« Reply #872 on: February 18, 2021, 08:38:34 AM »
I thrifted a pair of Structure "X Pants" yesterday and they are great. Drawstring and super roomy fit. Highly recommend if you can find them on ebay or depop
edit: these exact ones only these are kinda taxed, got mine for $7
https://www.depop.com/products/lukemuyskens-wide-leg-drawstring-cargo-pants-from/
Really good deal. Silvertabs are expensive for no reason other than the name.

YungJugg

• Rep: 58
« Reply #873 on: February 18, 2021, 09:00:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Anyone know if silvertabs fit true to size?
[close]

If u want your jeans to be slightly baggy, then get your size because they are tts. When i get them my size though, they arent very baggy tbh i usually get a bigger sizing. Try to get the older ones, they are better quality.

Not all Silvertabs are created equal. There’s regular, relaxed, loose, low + loose, baggy, boot cut, pleated, and of course they all fit differently.
working hard like if he was from the 1920s or something

sadnocomply

• Rep: 34
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #874 on: February 18, 2021, 11:34:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

If u want your jeans to be slightly baggy, then get your size because they are tts. When i get them my size though, they arent very baggy tbh i usually get a bigger sizing. Try to get the older ones, they are better quality.
[close]

Not all Silvertabs are created equal. There’s regular, relaxed, loose, low + loose, baggy, boot cut, pleated, and of course they all fit differently.
fact. Loose & baggy for life!

Washed Up Guy

• Rep: 1
« Reply #875 on: February 18, 2021, 12:31:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
fact. Loose & baggy for life!

I go up a size or two in silvertabs, or aim to get the "oversized" style tts. But then again I want them to fit like polar big boys. If you like Polar 93s, tts should be fine.

I also noticed depending on what era (you can tell by the tags designs) the "baggy" cut differs in fit.

laramieskate55

• Rep: -15
« Reply #876 on: February 18, 2021, 06:45:04 PM »
Bought some surf pants, not as lightweight as I thought they would be.

burn_to_live

• You had to be there.
« Reply #877 on: February 18, 2021, 10:13:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It also depends on the years they were made, some of the new ones i feel arent as baggy as the older baggy/loose 90s product.