Mobkickflipper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
  • is this real or is this really real ?
Re: #ad
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2018, 01:35:11 PM »
Mark Rogowski on Gatorade
Haha good one!
For the ones who don't know: Rogowski was a Vision pro in the later 80s nicknamed Gator who ended up in prison for murdering his girlfriend in the desert.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2018, 01:42:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Haha good one!
For the ones who don't know: Rogowski was a Vision pro in the later 80s nicknamed Gator who ended up in prison for murdering his girlfriend in the desert.

yea, but who is Groholski?

MarmaladeCoyote

• Rep: -2
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2018, 02:03:23 PM »
I fuck with whatever Neen is plugging.  That dude went from an annoying drunk pile to sober and health conscious.  I support him sharing his stuff, trying to get other people on to healthier habits. 

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1198
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2018, 02:03:47 PM »
I thought he killed some other girl as some ridiculous way to get back at his girlfriend.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Mobkickflipper

« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2018, 02:07:25 PM »
I thought he killed some other girl as some ridiculous way to get back at his girlfriend.
Probably you're  right, it happened almost 30 years ago and I don't remember well all the story.

Mobkickflipper

« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2018, 02:08:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Haha good one!
[close]

yea, but who is Groholski?
Another vert guy from that era?

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1198
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2018, 02:12:52 PM »
Jerry Gurney on Spanx
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2018, 02:25:47 PM »
Expand Quote
there’s no such thing as lame endorsement deals. if any single one of us were offered a few thousand dollars to advertise for any of the companies previously mentioned on this thread we would take the money and run with it. please move onto a new topic for this one has been done to death.
[close]

Your bullshit argument has been done to death, and it sounds stupider every time I hear it. Your complete lack of integrity is not interesting.
So he's got no integrity and your saying you cannot be bought?  Good for you if ur not full of shit there man.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

shit_for_brains

« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2018, 03:16:57 PM »
Whole Foods is Amazon, and Amazon as you are probably aware is Satan. In movies where a corporation has ruined the planet ala Wall-E.. that's Amazon. They enslave poor people, will bulldoze your neighborhood to make room to store cell phone chargers that don't work, and are really convenient and affordable. So is Neen the grossest whore so far? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2202
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2018, 03:22:27 PM »
Whole Foods is Amazon, and Amazon as you are probably aware is Satan. In movies where a corporation has ruined the planet ala Wall-E.. that's Amazon. They enslave poor people, will bulldoze your neighborhood to make room to store cell phone chargers that don't work, and are really convenient and affordable. So is Neen the grossest whore so far? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
I'm on the fuck Amazon train. Neen is just like his heelflips.  Some people like them,some don't, and I'm over them. To quote my cousin "hella whore shit"

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2018, 03:52:07 PM »
how the hell are McGill and Mcfeely not the ones pushing the mcrib?

playemright

« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2018, 03:54:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I'm on the fuck Amazon train. Neen is just like his heelflips.  Some people like them,some don't, and I'm over them. To quote my cousin "hella whore shit"
The shit on amazon is overpriced anyway, you could find everything on there for cheaper elsewhere. Who is lutzkas manager? Cause that guy killed it. I like in your face promotion, if you try and do it sneaky I'm never buying your shit.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -482
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2018, 03:56:54 PM »
Steve Berta on dove
"During activities, the last thing I want to think about are my armpits, for real. If my armpits are burning, then the things I do for fun and the things I do for other people become almost impossible to accomplish with any sort of joy"
https://medium.com/the-guide-to-complete-underarm-care/keeping-it-cool-with-steve-berra-9c6c0810f548

The fact that his physical skin is also thin and weak makes sense. What a pussy. Does he still pretend he’s stepped foot on a skateboard since his skate more part ?
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Gideon Choi

• Rep: 33
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2018, 04:26:40 PM »
Just saw a Chris Cole McRib #ad on facebook just like the one P-Rod had.

Don't hate on Cobra Cole, he knows branding extremely well

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3327
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2018, 04:44:50 PM »
Cole on that flex tip.

CoMpLeMeNts4U

« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2018, 04:58:14 PM »
Guys i think despite all our disagreements on this forum the one thing that can bring us together is that everyone should hate and fear Amazon because of what happened in the movie Wall E. Been Williams has already reserved a Laz e boy on the axiom.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2018, 05:38:34 PM »
A real marketing genius would have put a yellow helmet on that ribblet.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2018, 09:15:37 PM »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

common logic

• Rep: 1
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2018, 11:22:02 PM »

theres about 50 pixels. theres a full res pic out there somewhere
what qualifies you for a sex offender list in skateboarding

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2018, 12:00:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Is there a skater's quotes/words of wisdom thread? This is one of my all time faves. The whole things pretty good. I could imagine smoke coming out his ears as he angrily types it out. I also imagine the computer looking tiny compared to his massive biceps.

suprisebuttsex

• Rep: -7
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2018, 01:35:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Is there a skater's quotes/words of wisdom thread? This is one of my all time faves. The whole things pretty good. I could imagine smoke coming out his ears as he angrily types it out. I also imagine the computer looking tiny compared to his massive biceps.
What did Ben Nordberg post?

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2018, 08:26:10 AM »
The funny thing it wasn’t even nordberg. It was some obviously fake account saying something about how cole sucks at marketing. I forget exactly what fake Norberg said.

FakieNollie

« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2018, 10:55:30 AM »
The funny thing it wasn’t even nordberg. It was some obviously fake account saying something about how cole sucks at marketing. I forget exactly what fake Norberg said.

Who would want to pretend to be Norberg in the first place?

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2018, 11:03:00 AM »
Neen gonna be on motivational YouTube videos before 2020 telling you how you too can get a rented Lamborghini in a leased building

Theotis
Gentleman ninja warlock