Author Topic: Adrian Bulard Back Tails El Toro  (Read 24141 times)

Bloodonmydick

Re: Adrian Bulard Back Tails El Toro
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2018, 04:07:38 AM »
Some no name kid recently hard flipped it. It was the most boring thing ive ever seen. That dude who films little kids showed me footage of it. Nigel alexander dude. I told him he filmed it like shit and he didnt appreciate it.

tobal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -11
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2018, 05:07:25 AM »
imagine putting your actual life on the line back tailing el toro

for fucking JART

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2018, 08:18:31 AM »
some maniac gonna kickflip backlip it now
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

shark tits

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2018, 08:29:00 AM »
some maniac gonna kickflip backlip it now
paging the berra

cloudy

« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2018, 08:30:36 AM »
Some no name kid recently hard flipped it. It was the most boring thing ive ever seen. That dude who films little kids showed me footage of it. Nigel alexander dude. I told him he filmed it like shit and he didnt appreciate it.

damn, does this mean that dane burman can no longer claim the $1,000 bounty the chief put on a hardflip down it? just think of the compound interest that thing has earned at this point.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2018, 09:08:53 AM »
I got $20 on a front nose.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2018, 10:15:46 AM »
Some of the worst kits of all time, also the poorest attempt of a Dylan clone ever. Your pants are way too high and tight and you wear NIke...get bent Adrian Bullyardee

Surf-goth

• Rep: -677
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2018, 10:24:37 AM »
I wish they would've never removed the middle rail.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

ElxAres

• Rep: -13
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2018, 11:06:20 AM »
I imagined so much other shit going down it before a back tail did. Impressive shit

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2018, 11:11:50 AM »
imagine putting your actual life on the line back tailing el toro

for fucking JART

Or Darkstar yet those dudes fucking kill it.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 02:16:57 PM by Xen »

shark tits

« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2018, 11:13:57 AM »
I got $20 on a front nose.
fly me out to benihana and give me 600 tries.

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • MR.MADN3SSS LOVES YOU... NT MM
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2018, 11:14:56 AM »
El Toro shrinking smaller and smaller by the day, weclome to the future...

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2018, 02:43:31 PM »
Just waiting for ETN to do an event there....

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2018, 02:55:30 PM »
I just imagine Heath seeing this and having the biggest smile on his face.

I cringed hard reading this

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 472
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2018, 08:45:44 AM »

was it the same POS who filmed that flip crook down Hollywood 16 with an iphone inside a toilet roll tube?
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

MOUNTAIN

• Rep: 211
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2018, 10:22:41 AM »
Some of the worst kits of all time, also the poorest attempt of a Dylan clone ever. Your pants are way too high and tight and you wear NIke...get bent Adrian Bullyardee
Wearing all black doesn't make you a Dylan impersonator. You're arguing with yourself.

Side note: I saw this dude smoking weed on a curb about a year ago, in LA, I wanted a hit so I went up to him and asked him to partake, he hesitated but eventually pasted the dutchie to me. Now this frenchman isn't fucking around, he's not smoking a spliff, not a shop pre-roll, a fat straight OG L with the glass tip, joint resembling my index finger. I took a puff or two, gnarly shit, and handed it back, and he finished it, sitting on the parking block and then went back to skating, ripping. I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but he's French and he's smoking the strongest California medicinal shit, backtailing the biggest California rails. Is America child's play for the man from Rouen?
We used to skate on a sculpture by Henry Moore. Good times.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2018, 12:40:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Wearing all black doesn't make you a Dylan impersonator. You're arguing with yourself.

Side note: I saw this dude smoking weed on a curb about a year ago, in LA, I wanted a hit so I went up to him and asked him to partake, he hesitated but eventually pasted the dutchie to me. Now this frenchman isn't fucking around, he's not smoking a spliff, not a shop pre-roll, a fat straight OG L with the glass tip, joint resembling my index finger. I took a puff or two, gnarly shit, and handed it back, and he finished it, sitting on the parking block and then went back to skating, ripping. I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but he's French and he's smoking the strongest California medicinal shit, backtailing the biggest California rails. Is America child's play for the man from Rouen?
i don't know but if i was smoking a joint and you came up and asked for a hit i'd tell you to fuck off

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2018, 12:46:09 PM »

No, the poorest ever Dylan clone was that dude slap posted a few years back in like a small indoor park in Europe or some shit. Please Pals, link that thread, it’s one of the greatest things I’ve seen on this bitch, and I’ve been lurking religiously since 2010.

Was the dudes last name stein or stean or some shit. This shit was literally gold.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

MOUNTAIN

• Rep: 211
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2018, 12:46:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
i don't know but if i was smoking a joint and you came up and asked for a hit i'd tell you to fuck off

GOOOOOOOOD FORRRR YOU DUDE
We used to skate on a sculpture by Henry Moore. Good times.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2018, 12:46:39 PM »
What flip to slide/grind trick is possible...
Kickflip 50-50?
I don't think anyone would have the balls to do something like this.

bad joke

• Rep: 156
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2018, 12:54:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No, the poorest ever Dylan clone was that dude slap posted a few years back in like a small indoor park in Europe or some shit. Please Pals, link that thread, it’s one of the greatest things I’ve seen on this bitch, and I’ve been lurking religiously since 2010.

Was the dudes last name stein or stean or some shit. This shit was literally gold.

The name's stain

NIK stain

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2018, 12:58:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

The name's stain

NIK stain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt4pRvqUhJY
THIS NIK STAIN?

bad joke

• Rep: 156
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2018, 12:59:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

The name's stain

NIK stain
[close]
THIS NIK STAIN?

THAT nik stain.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2018, 01:10:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

The name's stain

NIK stain
[close]
THIS NIK STAIN?
[close]

THAT nik stain.
Where is the photo?

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2018, 01:13:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

The name's stain

NIK stain

It was definitely not the 917 dude.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2018, 01:17:31 PM »
Herman was his name and that video is long gone.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2018, 01:19:35 PM »
was skating a while back and seen this kid dyland the fuck up; hufs, vest, cuffed jeans, slick hair, shades and shit, flamboyant overstyling of basic tricks. i thought ehh whatever we all have our influences and then i realized the music he was playing over a speaker was all from dylans parts.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2018, 01:21:22 PM »
Expand Quote
What flip to slide/grind trick is possible...
Kickflip 50-50?
[close]
I don't think anyone would have the balls to do something like this.

Nyjah did what I could consider a comparable one in his Nike part, Cole Wilson could if it were on the other side (is there one on the other side?), some kid we've never heard of. Someone can and will do it. Probably the kid we've never heard of. Miles Silvas bs noseblunted an 18. Someone could absolutely flip into el toro.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2018, 01:24:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Arne Stein
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1004
« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2018, 01:29:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Arne Stein.