Author Topic: Steve Olson calls Kareem Campell the Worst name possible  (Read 19704 times)

Bhaktih

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -18
Re: Steve Olson calls Kareem Campell the Worst name possible
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2018, 05:15:05 AM »
The funniest quote so far is Muska saying "The Zoo York movement" when talking about dudes into rap

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2018, 05:37:47 AM »
GT's dad?

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2018, 07:58:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Nojumper fucking sucks
[close]

I don't think the interviewer is bad but the fucking rappers he interviews remind me of a buddy of mine we used to think was regular, freestyling, while he's drunk.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2018, 09:50:19 AM »
  It sounds like godoys or olson.  Do the godoys (two dudes one brain) live in Van city or the states?
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2018, 10:29:32 AM »
Yo how do a kook someone/give a negative rep?

I still don’t have enough posts?

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2018, 10:50:36 AM »
Yo how do a kook someone/give a negative rep?

I still don’t have enough posts?
You have to buy kook points from the mods. 50 kooks/$2.50.

Why not air your grievances in the mean time.

B. Hopper

• Rep: 3
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2018, 11:01:45 AM »
How can skateboarding in 2018 prop this guy up as some kind of role model?

Who's doing this??
44 years young. Skatin' since '80. Take yours slams, get up smiling, say #thankyouskateboarding, and get back up and do it again. Because FUN.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2018, 11:17:03 AM »
Lets just let damned near every skater from the 70’s go into the trash heap of history.

They may have established some of the tricks and building blocks, but the skate CULTURE I know and love started in the early 90’s at the bricks of Embarco.
EMB taught me skating on the streets was rad.
EMB taught me skateboarding is for everybody regardless of their ethnic background.
EMB taught me that if somebody is trying to be in your community and screaming racial slurs you chase them the fuck out, beating their asses if necessary.
They moved from neon spandex and nerdy-ass skateparks to baggy jeans and real streets.

Give the dudes from the 70’s due IF they invented things that led skateboarding to the place it was at when real street skating took off in the late 80’s/early 90’s.

But lets be clear, the skate culture we all live in today started when street skaters were over kooks like the Olson’s and Jessee’s of the world and did their own fucking thing.
That’s why nobody gave a shit about any of them until the 70’s revival that happened after Dogtown and Z boys. That shit was old, stale, washed.
Fuck that shit. I’m done pretending these old washed up kooks trying to exploit skateboarding so they don’t have to get real jobs despite being washed up as fuck are “legends.” That’s the skate culture I grew up in during the 90’s.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 11:18:39 AM by Ronald Wilson Reagan »
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

revfredmorton

• Rep: -50
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2018, 11:20:50 AM »
white people should not go around acting black

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2018, 11:21:34 AM »
Lets just let damned near every skater from the 70’s go into the trash heap of history.

They may have established some of the tricks and building blocks, but the skate CULTURE I know and love started in the early 90’s at the bricks of Embarco.
EMB taught me skateboarding is for everybody regardless of their ethnic background.
EMB taught me that if somebody is trying to be in your community and screaming racial slurs you chase them the fuck out, beating their asses if necessary.
They moved from neon spandex and nerdy-ass skateparks to baggy jeans and real streets.

Give the dudes from the 70’s due IF they invented things that led skateboarding to the place it was at when real street skating took off in the late 80’s/early 90’s.

But lets be clear, the skate culture we all live in today started when street skaters were over kooks like the Olson’s and Jessee’s of the world and did their own fucking thing.
That’s why nobody gave a shit about any of them until the 70’s revival that happened after Dogtown and Z boys. That shit was old, stale, washed.
Fuck that shit. I’m done pretending these old washed up kooks trying to exploit skateboarding so they don’t have to get real jobs despite being washed up as fuck are “legends.” That’s the skate culture I grew up in during the 90’s.

well said

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2018, 11:30:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nojumper fucking sucks
[close]
[close]

I don't think the interviewer is bad but the fucking rappers he interviews remind me of a buddy of mine we used to think was regular, freestyling, while he's drunk.

The No Jumper guy is a great interviewer. Def has some sus guests on there sometimes. But the Nine Club has a fucking Boo Johnson episode sooo

SlappyBum

• Rep: -4
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2018, 11:33:58 AM »

Nice

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2018, 11:37:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nojumper fucking sucks
[close]
[close]

[close]

The No Jumper guy is a great interviewer. Def has some sus guests on there sometimes. But the Nine Club has a fucking Boo Johnson episode sooo

I don't care if he's a great interviewer. Dude is scum.

https://pitchfork.com/news/sexual-assault-allegations-against-adam22-of-no-jumper-detailed-by-two-women/

After being accused of rape: "“How much a woman enjoys sexual activity is usually not highly correlated to how much fun I’m having though, so I didn’t give it much thought.”"

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

shark tits

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2018, 11:40:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nojumper fucking sucks
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

https://pitchfork.com/news/sexual-assault-allegations-against-adam22-of-no-jumper-detailed-by-two-women/

After being accused of rape: "“How much a woman enjoys sexual activity is usually not highly correlated to how much fun I’m having though, so I didn’t give it much thought.”"
i don't like the guy cause he's a wigger and he bros down w/ underage rappers and he's got head tats and bmx ruins ledges but are you really vilifying the guy for being a lousy lover?
who gives a shit if he gets the girl of?
if he raped anyone, that's horrible but not being overly attuned to the girl's needs isn't even in the realm of my concern. actually, it's better if other guys set the bar low.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2018, 11:45:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nojumper fucking sucks
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
i don't like the guy cause he's a wigger and he bros down w/ underage rappers and he's got head tats and bmx ruins ledges but are you really vilifying the guy for being a lousy lover?
if he raped anyone, that's horrible but not being overly attuned to the girl's needs isn't even in the realm of my concern. actually, it's better if other guys set the bar low.
You are, by far, the stupidest pile of shit on this message board. Like, even people who make fake accounts to pretend to be stupid can’t pull off the authentic stupidity that you do.
Nobody is vilifying him for “being a lousy lover.” They are vilifying him for being a rapist and writing it off like he was just a bad lover and didn’t care.
Do you still live with your parents? I can’t imagine you have the intelligence to live on your own, you stupid fucking moron.
Edit: and you literally said you don’t mind him being a rapist, but because he acts and styles himself in a way that is more popular with black people than white people you do? Fuck your stupidity and ignorance is painful.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 11:48:39 AM by Ronald Wilson Reagan »
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2018, 11:57:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nojumper fucking sucks
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
he was trying to fly to Canada to fuck a 16 year old girl. He was 25 at the time.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Rutger Hauer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -25
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2018, 12:05:58 PM »

WORD <3
"I don't know what my appeal is. I can see I've got blue eyes and don't look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame but I can't understand the fuss."

shark tits

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2018, 12:26:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nojumper fucking sucks
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
You are, by far, the stupidest pile of shit on this message board. Like, even people who make fake accounts to pretend to be stupid can’t pull off the authentic stupidity that you do.
Nobody is vilifying him for “being a lousy lover.” They are vilifying him for being a rapist and writing it off like he was just a bad lover and didn’t care.
Do you still live with your parents? I can’t imagine you have the intelligence to live on your own, you stupid fucking moron.
Edit: and you literally said you don’t mind him being a rapist, but because he acts and styles himself in a way that is more popular with black people than white people you do? Fuck your stupidity and ignorance is painful.
i can't beat hate w/ hate, only w/ love.
do you ever have a good day?
why don't you get some pussy and smile? [ask first, don't just take it]
even lewis black isn't like that all the time.
i literally said if 'he's a rapist that's horrible' not i don't mind.
you teach w/ that mouth?
you have a lot to offer but clean up the language and spite. it says more about your self opinion than whoever you're talking about.
usually we are mad when we see ourselves in others. i guess inside adam22 i see the little wigger in my heart and you see the rapist in yours.
i still like you.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2018, 12:27:45 PM »
Shark tits you for real are dumber than shit though

SlappyBum

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2018, 12:29:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nojumper fucking sucks
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah no it was pretty clear he raped her in that article, gonna be a no from me dawg

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2018, 12:32:03 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Good jesus fuck dude what the fuck

Pigeon

« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2018, 12:42:30 PM »

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2018, 12:42:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nojumper fucking sucks
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Why not just say “white nigger” instead of the abbreviation?

shark tits

« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2018, 12:46:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nojumper fucking sucks
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

cause that's racist.
i agree what we hate isn't white kids who want to more melanin, it's wanna be hip hop culture.
we hate white rappers.
i propose we change wigger to wrapper. all in favor say aye.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2018, 12:48:49 PM »
Why isn’t wigger racist? Where do you think that word comes from?

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2545
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2018, 12:50:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nojumper fucking sucks
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
cause that's racist.
i agree what we hate isn't white kids who want to more melanin, it's wanna be hip hop culture.
we hate white rappers.
i propose we change wigger to wrapper. all in favor say aye.

Why are you defending a rapist?
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2018, 12:50:22 PM »
You guys seen the adam22 porn tape? His dick pretty big.

SlappyBum

« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2018, 01:09:47 PM »
Why isn’t wigger racist? Where do you think that word comes from?

It is

Bloodonmydick

« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2018, 01:45:10 PM »
And just to remind everyone that Steve Olson called Kareem Campbell a horrible racist name. This is like corey duffel all over again