Author Topic: Best Kcikflip Ever Done  (Read 14708 times)

Dermbot

Best Kcikflip Ever Done
« on: July 17, 2018, 10:40:51 AM »
whats the best single kickflip on record. Bunch of guys got good ones but what one was the one? Not who has the best one, but what kickflip was the best?

0:20
Penny on the hip in the pool. Its all magic. the board just stops flipping in mid air before he catches it. the tail stays the same distance away from the ground the whole time. It literally happens in slow motion in real time. Its like the matrix.

2:28
Herman. perfection.

Reynolds on the Paris 5 block...

StabMasterArson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Best Kcikflip Ever Done
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 10:59:32 AM »
Covered it with Penny.

We are done here.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 512
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 11:03:56 AM »
I think there was a thread about this, but this is Josh Kalis' kickflip from peep this on loop

Dermbot

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 11:25:03 AM »

6:18

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1191
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 11:38:51 AM »

0:56

I’ve always thought this was the most beautifully caught kickflip. 
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Barstool

• Rep: 4
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 11:44:22 AM »
I submit to you

Rulla_lauta

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 11:45:19 AM »

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 11:46:30 AM »
some asian kid on instagram over a barrier
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • no hablo english
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 11:46:42 AM »
Dave Bachinsky el toro

doublesteveburger

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2018, 11:46:54 AM »
D Gar

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2018, 11:47:36 AM »
I think there was a thread about this, but this is Josh Kalis' kickflip from peep this on loop

Came to post this.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2018, 11:48:14 AM »
pretty sure heath over the fire hydrant won this last time
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2018, 11:49:25 AM »

Wow, yeah.  That was glorious.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2018, 11:54:36 AM »

Probably this
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

cloudy

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2018, 12:09:20 PM »
I think there was a thread about this

i'm curious as to what slap pals think about threads like these. if you just google "slap magazine best kickflip" you get two similar threads right on the first page of results - http://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=69360.0 and http://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=97858.0. would you rather see old threads like those get bumped, or would you rather have us revisit the topic in an entirely new thread x amount of years later?

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2018, 12:18:04 PM »
That Christian Maalouf dude does the best kickflip ever done every time he does a kickflip

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2018, 12:24:29 PM »
My sig below. It's from this

He also wallies off a curb over a rail
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 12:28:51 PM by Pappy Jones »

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2018, 12:25:50 PM »
having severe troubles getting vids to show up, but i say gilbert crockett in ride the sky at 1:52

EDIT: weird, it wouldn't show up as embedded in the preview haha...

Dermbot

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2018, 12:44:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

i'm curious as to what slap pals think about threads like these. if you just google "slap magazine best kickflip" you get two similar threads right on the first page of results - http://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=69360.0 and http://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=97858.0. would you rather see old threads like those get bumped, or would you rather have us revisit the topic in an entirely new thread x amount of years later?

i get it...... this already happened. i dont live here. i just come hang out sometimes.....

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2018, 12:53:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i get it...... this already happened. i dont live here. i just come hang out sometimes.....

I remember some dude was up my ass for a week when I revealed that I didn’t know Eli Reed’s stance.  That’s when I knew that I had stumbled into a very strange place.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2018, 01:20:22 PM »
I remember some dude was up my ass for a week when I revealed that I didn’t know Eli Reed’s stance.  That’s when I knew that I had stumbled into a very strange place.

hmm, but actually you were claiming Eli was 10 years late on an abd by Busenitz, when in fact he was doing it switch, let's not be too revisionist here. Slap may be bitchy, but that's what keeps it honest.

Luke Koch at 2:07

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 01:22:24 PM by botefdunn »

cloudy

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2018, 01:28:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i'm also pretty new here, but it would seem to me that if you were actually genuinely curious about the question you asked, you probably would have already conducted some preliminary research online, which would have hopefully directed you to one of the preexisting threads. those old threads are pretty fun to hang out in too! whenever people create new threads that address subjects that seem more likely than not to have already been dealt with, i get the impression that they're just seeking some immediate attention/feedback. if you really, really feel the need to start a new thread on uwtb (hey everybody, answer my question!), at least bring some nuance to it, like, best kickflip down a set of stairs, over a handrail, across a gap, etc. or if you have something new/original to contribute to an old thread, go ahead and bump it. for compendium-type threads such as these, i think of it as adding on to a wikipedia article.

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2018, 01:34:54 PM »
Carroll bump to bump back foot catch in a Stereo shirt.

arcam

• Rep: -65
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2018, 01:35:18 PM »
danny Garcia..you know the 1

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 771
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2018, 01:43:36 PM »

1:22
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1157
  • old and in the way
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 07:42:56 AM by funeral_tuxedo »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2018, 01:45:31 PM »
One more vote for DGar

Dermbot

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2018, 01:53:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

i'm also pretty new here, but it would seem to me that if you were actually genuinely curious about the question you asked, you probably would have already conducted some preliminary research online, which would have hopefully directed you to one of the preexisting threads. those old threads are pretty fun to hang out in too! whenever people create new threads that address subjects that seem more likely than not to have already been dealt with, i get the impression that they're just seeking some immediate attention/feedback. if you really, really feel the need to start a new thread on uwtb (hey everybody, answer my question!), at least bring some nuance to it, like, best kickflip down a set of stairs, over a handrail, across a gap, etc. or if you have something new/original to contribute to an old thread, go ahead and bump it. for compendium-type threads such as these, i think of it as adding on to a wikipedia article.

Everyone is playing along just fine except you. Why dont you just sit this one out if it bothers you so much. again, i dont give a shit enough to search every single thread ever posted to see if MY question go answered. Just trying to see what cool kickflips are out there.

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1172
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2018, 01:54:39 PM »
sig
hardly art, hardly starving

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2018, 02:00:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Everyone is playing along just fine except you. Why dont you just sit this one out if it bothers you so much. again, i dont give a shit enough to search every single thread ever posted to see if MY question go answered. Just trying to see what cool kickflips are out there.
Well, it is true that your question was unique. There are no other threads about kcikflips.