Author Topic: Bobby De Keyzer on QUASI  (Read 24622 times)

Matthew Hamilton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -210
Bobby De Keyzer on QUASI
« on: July 22, 2018, 03:18:44 AM »
He skates this QUASI board in London in CONS Tour
8:29 his bs heelflip over the bench in London and he skates there this QUASI 8.25 Crockett board.

Bitter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
Re: Bobby De Keyzer on QUASI
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 04:18:19 AM »
Or Bobby broke his board and borrowed one from a Converse teammate who also rides for Quasi.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -134
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 05:03:25 AM »
Bobbys mommy and daddy will buy him a place on the team like with cons. They are filthy rich

Rulla_lauta

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 06:34:59 AM »
Bobbys mommy and daddy will buy him a place on the team like with cons. They are filthy rich
source?

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2018, 06:45:44 AM »
bobby dks dad slipped down the stairs at my parents house cuz he was wearing cowboy boots for some reason
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2018, 07:19:23 AM »
His contract isn't up until October and then Quasi will see if they can afford or want him.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2018, 07:52:51 AM »
FACKING THREAD, not even in the right place/ The gentlemen standing beside him named Dane brady skates for quasi, Bob broke his board or left her at the hotel.

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2018, 08:03:27 AM »
FACKING THREAD, not even in the right place/ The gentlemen standing beside him named Dane brady skates for quasi, Bob broke his board or left her at the hotel.

Nope
p-shuvs and v-flips

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 269
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2018, 08:34:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Nope

Dane Vaughn, duh

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -48
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2018, 09:49:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Nope
[close]

Dane Vaughn, duh

Burman
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

IHOP

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2018, 09:51:30 AM »
His contract isn't up until October and then Quasi will see if they can afford or want him.

As if habitat has contracts lol

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2018, 09:56:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

the typography must be exquisite, castrucci does all the kerning himself.

John Florence

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2018, 11:25:33 AM »

I heard they're so rich they paid for the cyborg legs transplant... Unfortunately for rich kids around the world I don't think you can buy skating at that level:

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2018, 11:47:21 AM »
www.thrashermagazine.com/articles/bobby-de-keyzer-interview/

Read this for a least a little insight on his dad's career, Bob Dylan complement is some achievement in my eyes.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2018, 11:48:35 AM »
and fack Dane Barker

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2018, 12:27:44 PM »
I'd listen to SFB and Canadian Suit on this one.

It's not at all a coincidence Habitat has done nothing to promote Bobby the baby in recent months. He's gone. Just a bummer they bet on him and let Joey Guevara go to AWS.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 12:29:41 PM by heritage »

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -482
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2018, 01:41:20 PM »
While we’re on this it looked like suciu was skating an alien board in the gonz tyshawn adidas thing the other day. With only josh Matthews, suciu, Silas and Bobby being relevant on habitat now it would be the time to shutter habitat and just make alien cool again.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -482
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2018, 01:48:09 PM »
While we’re on this it looked like suciu was skating an alien board in the gonz tyshawn adidas thing the other day. With only josh Matthews, suciu, Silas and Bobby being relevant on habitat now it would be the time to shutter habitat and just make alien cool again.

Edit : i guess dela, Marius and flo are still on too but who really cares about habitat anymore. None of their riders are really repping habitat these days but do rep their shoe spsonsors. Nike really did ruin skateboarding.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2018, 02:14:40 PM »
Habitat should try to become Element before it's too late.

micky682

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2018, 03:10:32 PM »
Quasi > Bobby D

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2018, 03:26:54 PM »
Habitat should try to become Element before it's too late.
they tried 8-10 years back with the footwear and earth tone coats. It didn’t work.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1569
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2018, 06:25:25 PM »
www.thrashermagazine.com/articles/bobby-de-keyzer-interview/

Read this for a least a little insight on his dad's career, Bob Dylan complement is some achievement in my eyes.

Dylan compliment is amazing but ending on such a note and upon returning to this thread, all this article is leaving me with is a vision of some alternate dimension in which Grant Patterson could skate for Quasi
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 06:27:04 PM by silhouette »

stranded

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2018, 07:10:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If there aren’t contracts, how/why is Daryl still on? His skating is somewhere between TK and any flow guy in a local video.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2018, 08:56:34 PM »
i would be down

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2018, 09:07:22 PM »
Habitat is one of the brands I think is so cool, but I haven't bought a board of theirs in a decade.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2018, 05:20:37 AM »
  your a basic af to suggest Bobby needs anyone to 'buy him a place' on a skateboard company. Why is the world comprised of like 11 different types of people?   why?!!
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -134
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2018, 06:39:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
  your a basic af to suggest Bobby needs anyone to 'buy him a place' on a skateboard company. Why is the world comprised of like 11 different types of people?   why?!!

His family was in that reality show and his father is a famous musician in Canada.. And if you have money to pay for a teacher you wouldn't think that he couldn't get as good as he is. He might be currently at the same level as pj was when he was younger. Think nyjah for example, he has skated all of his life with a coach and he is on a another level than pretty much anyone else on what he does. Bobby dk just has nicer clothes and different tricks but the story is quite similar...

And please tell which type am I? You can pay or pave your paths different ways you know my pal..

thebacker

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2018, 06:57:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

His family was in that reality show and his father is a famous musician in Canada.. And if you have money to pay for a teacher you wouldn't think that he couldn't get as good as he is. He might be currently at the same level as pj was when he was younger. Think nyjah for example, he has skated all of his life with a coach and he is on a another level than pretty much anyone else on what he does. Bobby dk just has nicer clothes and different tricks but the story is quite similar...

And please tell which type am I? You can pay or pave your paths different ways you know my pal..

You’re a kook.

Prawn Cocktail

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2018, 07:11:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Edit : i guess dela, Marius and flo are still on too but who really cares about habitat anymore. None of their riders are really repping habitat these days but do rep their shoe spsonsors. Nike really did ruin skateboarding.

Alien was owned by rob dyrdek, burton, rob dyrdek, some vf corp wannabe and then they released andy warhol editions. Nike might have ruined skateboarding but Alien ruined Alien.

Having said that I'm a big Yaje Popson fan and the direction Alien is moving in is actually kinda cool.

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2018, 08:07:42 AM »
Don't care what team they get him on as long as I can keep getting solid parts from him