Author Topic: Dime Glory Challenge is the Wrestlmania of skateboarding but in a great way.  (Read 39021 times)

Shuh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
Re: Dime Glory Challenge is the Wrestlmania of skateboarding but in a great way.
« Reply #180 on: September 20, 2018, 08:49:31 PM »
So Kader Rode an Anti hero board.... That was a 8.6???? Hes gone down in size???

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
Re: Dime Glory Challenge is the Wrestlmania of skateboarding but in a great way.
« Reply #182 on: September 20, 2018, 11:06:27 PM »
Expand Quote
D Way looked like he had a brick up his ass doing that wallride.
[close]

He looked like The Terminator in person.  Dead behind the eyes with very robotic body movements.  He walked around shirtless nearly the entire time he was there.  I wanted to get a photo but the shrooms I was on made me reconsider my decisions.

Funny you should say that, pretty sure he was floating on a sea of psylocibin himself, you had more in commo/ than you knew

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #183 on: September 20, 2018, 11:20:20 PM »
I saw Kalis at the event and I wanted to talk to him about SLAP, but I decided that might be a weird way to start a convo and I just let him be.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1467
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #184 on: September 21, 2018, 02:31:47 AM »
The gladiator challenge seems like the most boring thing to watch and they should just drop it. Maybe add some type of american gladiator rotating padded batons contraption to a ledge or a some other obstacle for added danger factor and skip this tic tacing madness

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #185 on: September 21, 2018, 05:27:40 AM »
The gladiator challenge was super fun to watch in person, actually.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.