Author Topic: All Timers New England  (Read 1936 times)

thebacker

All Timers New England
« on: October 15, 2018, 07:25:30 PM »

VHS ERA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: All Timers New England
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 08:56:09 PM »
Zered da gawd. Everyone go to my Zered appreciation thread I just made.

Budgie Lasek

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 09:33:35 PM »
Not to nock the other guys too much (Will is sick, ET has some potential, Dustin is amazing albeit very dainty these days), but Zered is like the hot chick who has a crew of average chicks as best friends - he's out of their league. He really should be on a team with some more established legends. Instead it seems like when an American brand only sends one US pro to do a tour with the Canadian distro flow guys. Is he the chaperone?  ;D
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 09:36:31 PM by Budgie Lasek »

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 03:36:07 AM »
Not to nock the other guys too much (Will is sick, ET has some potential, Dustin is amazing albeit very dainty these days), but Zered is like the hot chick who has a crew of average chicks as best friends - he's out of their league. He really should be on a team with some more established legends. Instead it seems like when an American brand only sends one US pro to do a tour with the Canadian distro flow guys. Is he the chaperone?  ;D

Yeah man I fucking hate when hot chicks hang out with less attractive girls! I only wanna fucking see hot chicks goddamit! Get out of my face normal women!
So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

thomas kook

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 03:41:32 AM »

i couldn't be more opposed to this opinion but you're damn well allowed to have it and i can see why you do, but if i were zered i'd much rather hang out with this bunch of nice well mannered average chicks than a bunch of flaming hot mean girls. it's not hard to guess what would get old quicker. have you never seen these kids movies where a random kid tries the whole movie to get with the popular table then when they get there, it sucks and they wanna go back to their less popular but way more nice group of nerd friends?

Budgie Lasek

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 08:15:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah man I fucking hate when hot chicks hang out with less attractive girls! I only wanna fucking see hot chicks goddamit! Get out of my face normal women!

I think you missed the point.

sluggers

• Rep: -407
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 11:11:47 AM »
Been awhile since I skated in New England and I don't recognize any of these spots.

Anyone have a rundown of where this all was filmed at?

Some of them look pretty chill.

Jordan Wiens

• Rep: 49
  • @wardenjeans
    • portfolio avatar image
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 01:25:01 PM »
Been awhile since I skated in New England and I don't recognize any of these spots.

A lot of it was actually in CT. Only one i remember the name of is the second park which is in Willimantic, but the first and last are also in Connecticut. Did a similar tour in 2012.
youtube.com/wardenjeans
twitch.tv/wardenjeans

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 483
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2018, 06:20:50 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
A lot of it was actually in CT. Only one i remember the name of is the second park which is in Willimantic, but the first and last are also in Connecticut. Did a similar tour in 2012.

One park is in Jamestown, RI where Zered did the nollie crooks then nollie 270 heel. The bank spot where he also does the tail skid across the top in the rain is in Boston.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2018, 06:51:30 AM »
Been a fan of Zered since I saw him in Paris with Zoo York ages ago and trying switch ollie in the 4 blocks of Bercy.
He is one of those guys that have always keep it real in his career

E

• Rep: 11
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2018, 08:26:04 AM »
Willimantic & Moodus, CT I believe.