Author Topic: Pat Duffy is a far right kook  (Read 21666 times)

CHOW

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -6
  • ice like winnipeg
Re: Pat Duffy is a far right kook
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2018, 03:23:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Meh not that bad lots of the stuff he’s retweeting about is true, Tommy Robinson might be an ass but his trail and imprisonment was bullshit, and Antifa is quite similar to the Nazi brown shirts with the burning of books, silencing of others opinions, and violence to those they don’t agree with
[close]
Fascists are totally the same thing as antifascists. Great work, keep it up.
[close]

Issy

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2018, 03:35:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Meh not that bad lots of the stuff he’s retweeting about is true, Tommy Robinson might be an ass but his trail and imprisonment was bullshit, and Antifa is quite similar to the Nazi brown shirts with the burning of books, silencing of others opinions, and violence to those they don’t agree with
[close]
[close]

[close]

Hahahahahahaha I'm not a "Proudboy? (WTF)" I have a trash sense of humor.

tb303

• Rep: -141
  • acid drop
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2018, 03:37:50 PM »
oh vey, good goyium
keep getting upset about others that dont display mainstream leftist views and opinions. The right vs left paradigm must continue to divide the people. Go on your crusade to destroy Mr Duffy.

berries and a twig

• Rep: -7
  • fucking steak
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2018, 04:36:04 PM »
What if Duffy is a huge movie buff and invited him to that Death of a Nation shit and he was like "hell ya i love movies" watched it and was like "god damn thats a good movie!" I mean has any one seen it? like I aint white supreme guy but hey what do i know, Im a colonist fuck me
Shouldn’t it be “Cory Kennedy off Nike”?  Pretty sure there’s a way to edit titles of threads.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2018, 04:42:05 PM »
The thesis of death of a nation is an attempt to draw comparisons between trump and Abraham Lincoln LMFAO.

Also yikes, looks like he's a big fan of Mike "Rape" Cernovich.

I love how he has "fully awake" in his bio too. Chemtrails!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2018, 05:27:04 PM »
oh vey, good goyium
keep getting upset about others that dont display mainstream leftist views and opinions. The right vs left paradigm must continue to divide the people. Go on your crusade to destroy Mr Duffy.
Aren’t you turning it into that? People have been critical of his views regardless of where they sit on any spectrum, not the fact that he isn’t far enough to the left.

I like that antifa did this:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2018/03/12/antifa-is-winning-richard-spencer-rethinks-his-college-tour-after-violent-protests/?utm_term=.5b01e04ac393
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2018, 06:16:10 PM »
Duffy's tweets and Instagram posts are sad. He seems to be completely lost in a world of conspiracies. It is strange he appears to distrust basically everything in the world except for his (fundamentalist fear based) conspiracies. Fear seems to be the only real thing in his world.

I can give him a pass for some of his shit. I mean he missed out on a big payday (according to his 2014 interview), which could certainly make someone a bit jaded and he seems like a dude who is trying to make sense of a complex world with shitty conspiracies, but his anti-Muslim, anti-feminist, anti-gay, and anti-Canada fear mongering bullshit crosses the line for me.

Duffy obviously hates science, experts (except for his fear mongering "experts"), and is terribly fearful of technology. He promotes anti-vax bullshit, he promotes the notion that flouride is a poison (I hope he doesn't brush or use mouthwash), he hates the CDC, and he attacks the scientific consensus on global warming. He is also terrified of GMOs (I can't judge him too hard on the GMO shit because I used to worry about this as well.)

However, he hates the idea of corporations writing laws, lobbying for laws to be passed, corporations ignoring the common good (Nestle not really caring about public access to water), Monsanto's shitty business practices, but supports libertarians who believe that there should not be any regulation on business or the "free" market. This is just a strange contradiction. One minute he says "corporations have too much power" and then without skipping a beat he wants a world where no one will interfere with the actions of the corporations (that have too much power).

He hates "the media" but has no problem believing every unverified claim from his conspiracy websites (Jones's lawyers have argued twice in court that he doesn't believe the shit he says, but Duffy buys it (sandy)hook line and sinker).

He is afraid of the state, but he is obviously a "patriot" (the name of his Vox shoe). He loves "freedom," but has no problem retweeting those who call for the repression of a minority religion, which he constantly frames as scary, dangerous, uncivilized, etc. A huge portion of his posts are all about sharia law, (the mythical) no go zones, and other scary stories that all righteous fundamentalists tell each other.

It seems Duffy is exactly what neo-liberalism/libertarianism breeds. A distrustful, fearful, and hateful person who is upset that there is a loss of the commons and thinks everyone in the world is out for some evil purpose, except for the people who keep telling him (for a profit) to keep being fearful, and that competition and distrust are good and will lead him to a better world.

Fucking social media has to be the worst invention in recent history. I'd rather not know how sad the people I once looked up to really are.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 06:44:59 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2018, 06:31:56 PM »
Hahahahaha sack of shit goes down all stiff legged and shit.

Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2018, 06:47:24 PM »
Duffy's tweets and Instagram posts are sad. He seems to be completely lost in a world of conspiracies. It is strange he appears to distrust basically everything in the world except for his (fundamentalist fear based) conspiracies. Fear seems to be the only real thing in his world.

I can give him a pass for some of his shit. I mean he missed out on a big payday (according to his 2014 interview), which could certainly make someone a bit jaded and he seems like a dude who is trying to make sense of a complex world with shitty conspiracies, but his anti-Muslim, anti-feminist, anti-gay, and anti-Canada fear mongering bullshit crosses the line for me.

Duffy obviously hates science, experts (except for his fear mongering "experts"), and is terribly fearful of technology. He promotes anti-vax bullshit, he promotes the notion that flouride is a poison (I hope he doesn't brush or use mouthwash), he hates the CDC, and he attacks the scientific consensus on global warming. He is also terrified of GMOs (I can't judge him too hard on the GMO shit because I used to worry about this as well.)

However, he hates the idea of corporations writing laws, lobbying for laws to be passed, corporations ignoring the common good (Nestle not really caring about public access to water), Monsanto's shitty business practices, but supports libertarians who believe that there should not be any regulation on business or the "free" market. This is just a strange contradiction. One minute he says "corporations have too much power" and then without skipping a beat he wants a world where no one will interfere with the actions of the corporations (that have too much power).

He hates "the media" but has no problem believing every unverified claim from his conspiracy websites (Jones's lawyers have argued twice in court that he doesn't believe the shit he says, but Duffy buys it (sandy)hook line and sinker).

He is afraid of the state, but he is obviously a "patriot" (the name of his Vox shoe). He loves "freedom," but has no problem retweeting those who call for the repression of a minority religion, which he constantly frames as scary, dangerous, uncivilized, etc. A huge portion of his posts are all about sharia law, (the mythical) no go zones, and other scary stories that all righteous fundamentalists tell each other.

It seems Duffy is exactly what neo-liberalism/libertarianism breeds. A distrustful, fearful, and hateful person who is upset that there is a loss of the commons and thinks everyone in the world is out for some evil purpose, except for the people who keep telling him (for a profit) to keep being fearful, and that competition and distrust are good and will lead him to a better world.

Fucking social media has to be the worst invention in recent history. I'd rather not know how sad the people I once looked up to really are.
I agree with almost everything you said. Except I'm 98% sure no go zones are an actual thing.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2018, 06:56:04 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I agree with almost everything you said. Except I'm 98% sure no go zones are an actual thing.

As a resident of Canada, I'm yet to find a no-go zone. Also, I've been lucky enough to spend a fair amount of time in Finland, the Netherlands, and Greece in the past few years and I couldn't find a no go zone in any of those places.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sharia-law-muslim-no-go-zones/

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2018, 07:48:09 PM »

*crickets*

CorneliusCardew

• Rep: -53
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2018, 08:04:21 PM »
Say it ain’t so...

In the plan b video they said he was a robot from the future so I assumed he was a communist

Very disappointed

WPG

• Rep: -2
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2018, 09:29:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
My mans I was just drawing the comparison  of self proclaimed antifacists acting just like facists in history
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2018, 10:00:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

As a resident of Canada, I'm yet to find a no-go zone. Also, I've been lucky enough to spend a fair amount of time in Finland, the Netherlands, and Greece in the past few years and I couldn't find a no go zone in any of those places.

snopes is about as biased of a source as breitbart.

From what I've heard there popping up in germany and france
https://www.rt.com/news/419978-germany-merkel-no-go-zones/
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5698740/angela-merkel-admits-there-are-no-go-areas-in-germany/
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-27/merkel-finally-acknowledges-german-no-go-zones-vows-eliminate

Now I know RT is a russian funded news site but they tend to cover all ends of the spectrum. I know the Sun isn't held in high regard and I legit haven't heard anything about zerohedge before.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2018, 10:38:21 PM »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5698740/angela-merkel-admits-there-are-no-go-areas-in-germany/
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-27/merkel-finally-acknowledges-german-no-go-zones-vows-eliminate

Now I know RT is a russian funded news site but they tend to cover all ends of the spectrum. I know the Sun isn't held in high regard and I legit haven't heard anything about zerohedge before.

believe me there are no no go zones in germany unless you are black, jewish, muslim or gay and happen to have to spend time in certain rural parts of east and south/southwest germany. if you are black and the cops are bored at night and see you on the street, they might arrest you, beat you up, then set you on fire while you're knocked out, then claim you did this to yourself. they did the same in the same police department to a chinese man before, too.

http://www.dw.com/en/new-evidence-contradicts-german-police-in-oury-jalloh-death/a-41413442

that said let's say you would sport all out nazi attire in berlin-kreuzberg or hamburg-sternschanze then you are probably begging for a beatdown.

full of jerks

• Rep: -33
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2018, 02:50:59 AM »
His Airspeed shoe is amazing, though, so I can overlook the fact that he'd like to see me thrown out of the country for being a homo.

Can you link the tweet where he says something to give you this idea?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2018, 05:05:34 AM »
I blame Pyro shoes, if only we could go back in time, hack Skynet and preserve him circa when questionable came out (minus the primua shirt though; Les got to Skynet before we could to try and give his band some relevance)

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3330
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2018, 08:10:55 AM »
Expand Quote
His Airspeed shoe is amazing, though, so I can overlook the fact that he'd like to see me thrown out of the country for being a homo.
[close]

Can you link the tweet where he says something to give you this idea?

If you look up the definition of "hyperbole" it'll tell you everything you need to know.

calvinsdream

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2018, 09:20:22 AM »
Pat Duffy tried to hit on my ex girlfriend once through some douchy intermederary that came up and put his arms around me and my ex and her friend. It was something like “Ladies, so what’s up? That’s Pat Duffy over there, do you know who he is?” or some nonsense

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2018, 10:59:09 AM »
I back Duffy as a skater, historically speaking

Dont give a shit what his views are unless hes imposing them physically on others.

Met him twice, and he was a pretty cool guy. Its VERY clear he has alcohol issues however
Gentleman ninja warlock

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2018, 11:48:53 AM »
I keep getting lucky with these OG skaters who suck as people. Never gave af about Jason Jesse, TNT, Duffy. Hope my heroes stay in tact.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2018, 12:07:19 PM »
I keep getting lucky with these OG skaters who suck as people. Never gave af about Jason Jesse, TNT, Duffy. Hope my heroes stay in tact.

Top 3 go....
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

calvinsdream

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2018, 12:07:36 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Isn’t Ronald Reagan awesome

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2018, 12:13:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

RT is basically Pravda 2018. It gets marching orders from the Kremlin and posts stories like this to foment nationalism and break up NATO.

The Sun is Rupert Murdoch's. It’s as unbiased as Fox News.

Zero Hedge is all chemtrails and red pill bullshit.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

• Rep: 6
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2018, 12:16:46 PM »
Dat Puffy

Issy

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2018, 12:47:54 PM »

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2018, 12:59:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

RT is basically Pravda 2018. It gets marching orders from the Kremlin and posts stories like this to foment nationalism and break up NATO.

The Sun is Rupert Murdoch's. It’s as unbiased as Fox News.

Zero Hedge is all chemtrails and red pill bullshit.

Conspiracy theorist say what?
Gentleman ninja warlock

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2018, 01:29:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Top 3 go....

Not today Satan.

Reynolds can do no wrong. Never heard anything bad about PJ
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 01:37:08 PM by VHS ERA »

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2018, 01:30:06 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5446435/amp/Angela-Merkel-admits-no-areas-Germany.html
Funny people would get upset about contemplating the idea that no go zones could possibly be real.
All that says is the country needs to do a better job of setting up immigration programs to help migrants assimilate. If you're going to let in immigrants you need to have a big enough of an infrastructure for them to succeed. It's just like ghettos everywhere else. Lack of opportunity breeds crime and it breeds resentment.

busted-knee

• Rep: -12
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2018, 03:24:52 PM »
I've met Pat a couple of times. He's always been really friendly. That said, his Twitter feed seems fucked and kinda shocked me.

He's retweeting about the darling of the UK's far right and founder of the English Defence League (EDL) being wrongful imprisoned. That just shows fucking ignorance. Robinson was in contempt of court and was warned by a judge to stop live-streaming outside a court because it could potentially result in a mistrial. The racist idiot disobeyed the judge's order and was rightly punished - nothing to do with freedom of speech. The far right has been pretending he's a martyr and political prisoner since then.

Hopefully Pat is just ignorant and not a supporter of fucking scum like Tommy Robinson (real name Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon).

If I see him again, I'll ask him about some of the shit he posts online.