Author Topic: wat a load  (Read 11096 times)

akimpy0b

wat a load
« on: February 26, 2007, 07:40:53 PM »
wat a load of shit<br>http://skatesecrets.com/

////////////

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: wat a load
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 07:48:21 PM »
sign me up!

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 07:54:15 PM »
Whoever runs is claims to be a 39 year old female from Powder Springs, Georgia (according to MySpace).

I tried to look up a whois on the site and the site's IP address, but it's all anonymous (everything is filled out with default Go Daddy info). THat alone reeks of shadiness... not that the site isn't regular on it's own, but it looks like it might be a scam on top of that.

The mid 1990's web design doesn't really help it either.

////////////

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 07:57:21 PM »
but dude,
p-rod
6 360 flips in 6 seconds
its all factual

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 08:03:46 PM »
A couple of testimonials

My heelflip is now a foot and a half high
-sk82live1

Thanks! really helped. now i could land kickflips because i tried to do it in the position you do it and i landed it.
-jeremy5119

89-90pistons

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 08:52:07 PM »
I tried it, and now my park flyouts are even sicker!

akimpy0b

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2007, 09:58:33 PM »
so gay... i saw the girl who teaches it on youtube...and its garbage

isaac

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 07:35:48 AM »
fuck, it's a scam? and i want to go pro at 31.

Big Bird

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 09:07:30 AM »

isaac

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2007, 09:25:56 AM »
I think that Crystal chick in the nollie-heal and kickflip videos used to post on here a while back.

somekid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2007, 02:04:52 PM »
got them bennihanas yet?

89-90pistons

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2007, 02:46:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
got them bennihanas yet?
yeah but its the cheesy kind with indy grabs instead of the tail, sometimes my jncos wrap up in my chain wallet and I fall. Good thing I'm doing them into grass.

somekid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2007, 04:21:55 PM »
don't give up, man-you'll be ripping in no time.

try kickflip superman next.

89-90pistons

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2007, 09:07:59 PM »
I learned those on my CCS flatrail in 1995.

SkateboardC

• Rep: 0
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2007, 08:24:38 PM »
Um wow... You know I can track everything through stats... If you think my site sucks then you should send me an email instead of posting on a forum... I created the site because I wanted to earn some money doing what I love... Which is skateboarding...  As of now I dont have the money to make it free... And MOST skateboard sites that are free usually fold within a year...

I know the concept sounds cheesy. But seriously when I was younger I wished there was somebody around to teach me how to skate better...  I think Im the only person in my own neighborhood that skates If I werent me I would definitely become a member of my own site... Instead of searching for links Ive put them all in one place where its super easy to view... If you think my sucks then tell me what I need to do to make it better...

Is that so wrong ???

SkateboardC

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 08:26:42 PM »
By the way I dont think I have ever posted on this forum until now... But when I was in high school I used to write into Slap or Thrasher a lot...

tehmizzark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 17
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 08:31:43 PM »
Um wow... You know I can track everything through stats... If you think my site sucks then you should send me an email instead of posting on a forum... I created the site because I wanted to earn some money doing what I love... Which is skateboarding...  As of now I dont have the money to make it free... And MOST skateboard sites that are free usually fold within a year...

I know the concept sounds cheesy. But seriously when I was younger I wished there was somebody around to teach me how to skate better...  I think Im the only person in my own neighborhood that skates If I werent me I would definitely become a member of my own site... Instead of searching for links Ive put them all in one place where its super easy to view... If you think my sucks then tell me what I need to do to make it better...

Is that so wrong ???

while I don't think having some one teach you the "correct" way to do a trick will help much, I don't have anything against some one who takes something they like to do and makes it into a business.

89-90pistons

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2007, 09:14:56 PM »
Get a job like the rest of us.

vashtibun

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2007, 09:28:44 PM »
no offense but learning how to skateboard off of a website seems like a total cop out.

tehmizzark

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2007, 09:43:04 PM »
on second thought its more of a scam than a business and you're a total fag for taking yourself so seriously

E.l.G

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2007, 09:47:30 PM »
Um wow... You know I can track everything through stats... If you think my site sucks then you should send me an email instead of posting on a forum... I created the site because I wanted to earn some money doing what I love... Which is skateboarding... As of now I dont have the money to make it free... And MOST skateboard sites that are free usually fold within a year...

I know the concept sounds cheesy. But seriously when I was younger I wished there was somebody around to teach me how to skate better... I think Im the only person in my own neighborhood that skates If I werent me I would definitely become a member of my own site... Instead of searching for links Ive put them all in one place where its super easy to view... If you think my sucks then tell me what I need to do to make it better...

Is that so wrong ???

It has nothing to do with your website sucking. I don't know if you're just confused and think you have some valuable secret method that you think is worth the sign up fee, but to most people who have been skating for more than 6 months your site looks like a bullshit scam to swindle kids out of their money. There really is no special method to automatically make your heelflips "a foot and a half high", of this I am sure at least.

Big Bird

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2007, 10:06:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Um wow... You know I can track everything through stats... If you think my site sucks then you should send me an email instead of posting on a forum... I created the site because I wanted to earn some money doing what I love... Which is skateboarding... As of now I dont have the money to make it free... And MOST skateboard sites that are free usually fold within a year...

I know the concept sounds cheesy. But seriously when I was younger I wished there was somebody around to teach me how to skate better... I think Im the only person in my own neighborhood that skates If I werent me I would definitely become a member of my own site... Instead of searching for links Ive put them all in one place where its super easy to view... If you think my sucks then tell me what I need to do to make it better...

Is that so wrong ???
[close]

It has nothing to do with your website sucking. I don't know if you're just confused and think you have some valuable secret method that you think is worth the sign up fee, but to most people who have been skating for more than 6 months your site looks like a bullshit scam to swindle kids out of their money. There really is no special method to automatically make your heelflips "a foot and a half high", of this I am sure at least.

yes there is

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 01:39:57 PM »
When has any pro, am, or unsponsored skater ever answered the question "How did you get so good?" with "Oh, I studied up on skateboarding online and had someone teach it to me."

TheMoneyMellon

• Rep: -1
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 02:02:22 PM »
Wow you guys totally don't know what you're talking about! I mean, look how good I am after only 2 months of skating becuase of that site:

tehmizzark

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2007, 07:16:39 PM »
When has any pro, am, or unsponsored skater ever answered the question "How did you get so good?" with "Oh, I studied up on skateboarding online and had someone teach it to me."

you're just giving him promotional ideas

illmatic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • g'd up from the feet up
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2007, 09:21:34 PM »
lawlz @ sk8bord secrts
ugh, thanks rupert, I have been looking for the adio myspace website for quite some time...

akimpy0b

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2007, 10:30:04 PM »
ey everyone here if u wanna go on this dumbass site the chick posted up her password and username its<br>username: sk8brdc<br>password:sk8brdc<br>now we can all learn to skate broah!!!!!!

DrNewton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2007, 10:40:23 PM »
Ah shit, it works too.

Now I can finally learn to build "LEG POWER."
One of my favorite lines is the one of spiked meth drnewton does off of lou pearlmans viarga and toddler-blood induced erection that finally puts that bitch 6 feet deep.

akimpy0b

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2007, 10:44:41 PM »
hahahaha

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2007, 11:21:12 PM »
that leg power video was too much. i cannot believe this is real.
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.