Author Topic: Cory Kennedy enters guilty plea  (Read 34032 times)

nopes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
Re: Cory Kennedy enters guilty plea
« Reply #120 on: August 12, 2018, 12:04:09 PM »
its not jargon. murder and killing arent the same thing. murder is a type of killing. murder is intentional killing. why is that so hard for you to understand? calling someone a murderer is saying it was a meaningful act.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 12:07:45 PM by nopes »

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #121 on: August 12, 2018, 12:11:21 PM »
its not jargon. murder and killing arent the same thing. murder is a type of killing. murder is intentional killing. why is that so hard for you to understand? calling someone a murderer is saying it was a meaningful act.

Skaters are fucking stupid, how have you not learned this by now? Wait I just answered my own question. Now who's the stupid one?
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #122 on: August 12, 2018, 01:06:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Manslaughter. Not murder. I can't believe people are arguing about this.

Actually, I can.
[close]

It's all technical legal jargon.

At this point is it 7th degree manslaughter?

If you kill someone you killed them. It's that simple. Add in whatever variables you choose, but hes still dead and cory is responsible

See ya in 20 years cory
[close]

I know you're not shifting toward being a troll this far into your current account so I guess you're just incredibly dumb. You should definitely consider focusing again or just stick to talking about weed and secondhand WebMD advice.

Ouch
Gentleman ninja warlock

shit_for_brains

« Reply #123 on: August 12, 2018, 01:27:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Actually, I can.
[close]

If you kill someone you killed them. It's that simple. Add in whatever variables you choose, but hes still dead and cory is responsible

See ya in 20 years cory
[close]

I know you're not shifting toward being a troll this far into your current account so I guess you're just incredibly dumb. You should definitely consider focusing again or just stick to talking about weed and secondhand WebMD advice.
[close]

Ouch

Love it

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #124 on: August 12, 2018, 03:19:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Actually, I can.
[close]

See ya in 20 years cory
[close]

[close]

Ouch
[close]

Love it

Same here. Top notch
Gentleman ninja warlock

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 519
« Reply #125 on: August 12, 2018, 04:31:07 PM »
Saying Cory murdered him is like saying Preston suicided. Fucking idiots.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #126 on: August 12, 2018, 06:06:27 PM »
Just want to make it clear I don’t think Cory MURDERED anybody. Probably a clear cut manslaughter case and its an awful situation and I feel bad for him and P-Stone.
I just don’t like how people are glamorizing a guy’s relationship with the thing that killed him, because all they are doing is clearing the way for the next P-Stone, or Shane Cross, or Phil Shao....how many fucking people need to die as a result of drinking and driving before we stop enabling and even encouraging that shit as a culture? The KOTR ventilation beer chug challenge “dedicated” to P Stone made me sick.
Celebrate who he was as a filmer, road dog, friend, family man, bbq master, and all of the other many things people are celebrating, but we’ve lost way too many legends to drunk driving to keep enabling it as a culture.
Cory Kennedy may have killed P Stone, toxic romanticization of alcohol by our culture as a whole murdered him
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #127 on: August 12, 2018, 06:07:54 PM »
some people love alcohol more than anything

fs overkrook

« Reply #128 on: August 12, 2018, 08:38:57 PM »
When I was in high school a buddy of mine skitched my other friends car. He fell and died. Dude driving got charged with manslaughter. He’s in the marines now.

kentrock

• Rep: -199
« Reply #129 on: August 12, 2018, 10:59:20 PM »
he was being a jackass and killed another person.  he needs to pay the price.  no sympathy.  buh bye cory kennedy.

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -61
« Reply #130 on: August 13, 2018, 02:51:28 AM »
Alcohol is a fucking shitty drug.
It turns people into emotional babies, who can do some really stupid shit that can have really bad consequences.
And I agree with Gipper, memorializing someone that died drunk,and because of another drunk, is fucked up.
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2018, 05:42:09 AM »
sometimes i hold this forum to a higher regard than what its actually worth. there are some fucking imbeciles posting on here.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #132 on: August 13, 2018, 11:17:18 AM »
Just want to make it clear I don’t think Cory MURDERED anybody. Probably a clear cut manslaughter case and its an awful situation and I feel bad for him and P-Stone.
I just don’t like how people are glamorizing a guy’s relationship with the thing that killed him, because all they are doing is clearing the way for the next P-Stone, or Shane Cross, or Phil Shao....how many fucking people need to die as a result of drinking and driving before we stop enabling and even encouraging that shit as a culture? The KOTR ventilation beer chug challenge “dedicated” to P Stone made me sick.
Celebrate who he was as a filmer, road dog, friend, family man, bbq master, and all of the other many things people are celebrating, but we’ve lost way too many legends to drunk driving to keep enabling it as a culture.
Cory Kennedy may have killed P Stone, toxic romanticization of alcohol by our culture as a whole murdered him

This reminds me of the George Michael death situation.  In the wake of his death the media and the merchandisers presented George as one thing but those who knew his life a bit more in depth were saying, 'george was a dirty mother fucker who had sex in bathroom stalls and he loved his life, -please portray this reality in order to honor his choices'   Thats what it is with P stone.  -He CHOSE to represent alchohol.  He's gone -forget 'the lesson to be learned' for a fucking second and toast to his life and times. 
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #133 on: August 13, 2018, 11:32:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This reminds me of the George Michael death situation.  In the wake of his death the media and the merchandisers presented George as one thing but those who knew his life a bit more in depth were saying, 'george was a dirty mother fucker who had sex in bathroom stalls and he loved his life, -please portray this reality in order to honor his choices'   Thats what it is with P stone.  -He CHOSE to represent alchohol.  He's gone -forget 'the lesson to be learned' for a fucking second and toast to his life and times.
God you are stupid.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #134 on: August 13, 2018, 11:33:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
God you are stupid.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #135 on: August 13, 2018, 03:12:33 PM »
  ^ So P stone glorified the fuck out of alcohol but we'll let gipper erase that from record cause he doesn't like it and  because he feels he can over ride Pstones memory and life so that 'more people don't die guilt trip ect'

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #136 on: August 13, 2018, 03:17:04 PM »
Jesus Christ you are a fucking idiot. Yeah, P-Stone glorified the fuck out of alcohol. And he fucking died because of alcohol. All gipper is saying is maybe, god fucking forbid, rather than cracking a beer for P-Stone we should think about how excessively glorified having a shitty relationship with alcohol is in skate culture and that perhaps we ougth to consider the possibility that it's not necessarily that cool.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 03:18:47 PM by Baron Samedi »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #137 on: August 13, 2018, 03:20:56 PM »
Jesus Christ you are a fucking idiot. Yeah, P-Stone glorified the fuck out of alcohol. And he fucking died because of alcohol. All gipper is saying is maybe, god fucking forbid, rather than cracking a beer for P-Stone we should think about how excessively glorified binging on alcohol is in skate culture and that perhaps it's not that cool.
  Thats not exactly what he said there .   You're re wording it a lil bit.  Chill the fuck out while your at it.   He was talking specifically about the media and memorium activities people held in the wake of P stones death.   Mother fuckers who actually knew him.  -Thats who he was shitting on.  So fuck you man.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #138 on: August 13, 2018, 04:23:43 PM »
kotr should have a crack smoking contest when andy roy kicks it

billyerlife

« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2018, 04:47:22 PM »
So funny how the people most often asking others to "chill the fuck out" always seem to be the most agitated.

I think Gip has an interesting point, the man died in a way related to alcohol abuse, so it seems a little macabre to celebrate via alcohol abuse. Seems less like going surfing to celebrate your friend who died surfing, and more like smoking a 40 cigarettes in a row to celebrate your friend who died of lung cancer.

More central to this thread, Cory is rich and something of a celebrity, his family is rich, which means the system favors him in general, and that they can afford high quality legal counsel. The fact he plead guilty guarantees there was a plea deal. You're out of your mind if you think he's getting ten years or whatever, if he serves any jail time at all I would be surprised.

Sarcasm

• Rep: -9
« Reply #140 on: August 13, 2018, 04:55:07 PM »
I imagine if he doesn’t go to jail then his next video part will be better than his Pretty Sweet part.

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #141 on: August 13, 2018, 04:59:02 PM »
Expand Quote

Actually, I can.
[close]

See ya in 20 years cory

So funny how the people most often asking others to "chill the fuck out" always seem to be the most agitated.

I think Gip has an interesting point, the man died in a way related to alcohol abuse, so it seems a little macabre to celebrate via alcohol abuse. Seems less like going surfing to celebrate your friend who died surfing, and more like smoking a 40 cigarettes in a row to celebrate your friend who died of lung cancer.

More central to this thread, Cory is rich and something of a celebrity, his family is rich, which means the system favors him in general, and that they can afford high quality legal counsel. The fact he plead guilty guarantees there was a plea deal. You're out of your mind if you think he's getting ten years or whatever, if he serves any jail time at all I would be surprised.

the dynamic between people on here that understand/don't understand how the world works is striking
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #142 on: August 13, 2018, 05:51:29 PM »
Thinking of John, Jackie. We love him. Trying to keep that memory alive, babe.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 483
« Reply #143 on: August 13, 2018, 07:11:48 PM »
Update: Sentencing hearing is set for August 31st

kentrock

• Rep: -199
« Reply #144 on: August 13, 2018, 09:37:05 PM »
hes prolly still drinking like a jackass.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #145 on: August 13, 2018, 10:09:48 PM »
did anyone ever find out where ck1's family money came from?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

jc

• Rep: -73
« Reply #146 on: August 13, 2018, 10:39:33 PM »
did anyone ever find out where ck1's family money came from?

Hard Work?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #147 on: August 14, 2018, 08:23:51 AM »

Yah so funny.  (dont actually address my point, just be passive aggressive cause thats your capacity.)

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #148 on: August 14, 2018, 08:58:46 AM »
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

billyerlife

« Reply #149 on: August 14, 2018, 02:25:53 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
  Yah so funny.  (dont actually address my point, just be passive aggressive cause thats your capacity.)

:*