Author Topic: New B3n K Footage  (Read 4948 times)

botefdunn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
Re: New B3n K Footage
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2018, 09:58:15 PM »
People who don't think this dude is super sick and fun to watch are TRIPPING ON BALLS! From all accounts I've heard he is a sweet boi as well. A true free thinker. Can't wait for his Supreme part/footage!

This reminded me of the time I delivered food to a shut-in who had elefantitus of the nutsack. He was a middleaged eastern european gentleman, sitting on the edge of his bed in a shirt and no pants, his oversize testicles reaching halfway down to the floor where they rested on a small beanbag.

ManMelt

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2018, 11:23:54 PM »
People who don't think this dude is super sick and fun to watch are TRIPPING ON BALLS! From all accounts I've heard he is a sweet boi as well. A true free thinker. Can't wait for his Supreme part/footage!

He is a nice boy. I enjoy his footage and his approach to skating is different. I dig that. I just wish he could land a trick without looking so disgusted. We know you’re edgy Ben, now smile when you land bolts and high-five somebody.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 11:26:33 PM by ManMelt »

fs overkrook

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2018, 12:00:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
part was kinda fire. i feel like his oshkosh b'gosh pants make it seem like he's ollieing higher than he really is though.
[close]
You’re trippin. Dude skates dick high rails like it’s a flat bar.
[close]

na my guy think about it. he runs his pants at least a couple inches above his real waistline and the cuffs look to be about 3 inches above his ankle point. that adds a solid few inches to his ollie. he's on some chris angle shit.
Dude I’ve skated with Ben he’s got mad pop and will try anything. It’s jaw dropping. You’re just being weird about how he wears his clothing. If you’re hating on him about anything it should be his hair when it’s parted down the middle and slicked back.

Hoeboi

• Rep: -362
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2018, 12:13:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
part was kinda fire. i feel like his oshkosh b'gosh pants make it seem like he's ollieing higher than he really is though.
[close]
You’re trippin. Dude skates dick high rails like it’s a flat bar.
[close]

na my guy think about it. he runs his pants at least a couple inches above his real waistline and the cuffs look to be about 3 inches above his ankle point. that adds a solid few inches to his ollie. he's on some chris angle shit.
[close]
Dude I’ve skated with Ben he’s got mad pop and will try anything. It’s jaw dropping. You’re just being weird about how he wears his clothing. If you’re hating on him about anything it should be his hair when it’s parted down the middle and slicked back.

oshkosh b'gosh my guy I'm telling you. go get a pair. you'll be the next danny wainwright

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2018, 08:28:02 AM »
OOF Caillou is my fuckin dude.

I'm a Ben K fan but this post had me cackling boisterously.