Author Topic: KOTR Mystery guests  (Read 4378 times)

ArtVandelay

KOTR Mystery guests
« on: July 31, 2018, 01:27:27 AM »
Did anyone see the KOTR Team Watch Party video? I know, kind of ashamed to say that I did - It's basically a 45 minute reaction video of all the KOTR teams watching the first episode. However, sitting in with each team at the watch party is a person from last year's KOTR. Jaws is with Real, Jamie Foy is with Element, and Axel is with Foundation. Seems like Vice just unintentionally leaked the mystery guests!

Spike Hawke

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
Re: KOTR Mystery guests
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 02:52:50 AM »
Did anyone see the KOTR Team Watch Party video? I know, kind of ashamed to say that I did - It's basically a 45 minute reaction video of all the KOTR teams watching the first episode. However, sitting in with each team at the watch party is a person from last year's KOTR. Jaws is with Real, Jamie Foy is with Element, and Axel is with Foundation. Seems like Vice just unintentionally leaked the mystery guests!
Im sure I saw Jaws in the "next time on KOTR" smashing his front teeth with his bandy legs

headtowall

• Rep: -14
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 05:42:32 AM »
yea not exactly surprises, they showed them all in previews

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 10:27:11 AM »

Jaws and Axel were on KOTR two years ago on season 1, but all three mystery guests were potential MVPs.  They will put in work for their teams.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 10:30:42 AM »
Axel is with Foundation.

this greatly appeals to my interests.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Michelle Obama

• Rep: 3
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 05:40:32 PM »
I thought Bam was gonna be a mystery guest judging from the promos of him and Madars

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 292
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 08:20:00 PM »
Honestly that's kinda disappointing. I was hoping for more interesting mystery guest.

Merlin

• Rep: -52
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 09:32:50 PM »
Did anyone see the KOTR Team Watch Party video? I know, kind of ashamed to say that I did - It's basically a 45 minute reaction video of all the KOTR teams watching the first episode. However, sitting in with each team at the watch party is a person from last year's KOTR. Jaws is with Real, Jamie Foy is with Element, and Axel is with Foundation. Seems like Vice just unintentionally leaked the mysteryguests!

I highly doubt you’re ashamed, you love that shit! Stop trying to act cool.

nocomply900

• Rep: 2
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 08:48:00 AM »
Did anyone else see last night’s episode? Is Jaws okay? That was a nasty slam. I think I’m scarred from seeing that...

Far from relevant

• Rep: -100
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2018, 11:51:48 AM »
Anyone else wish that out of the three horseman they threw in someone who wasnt that good like Sean Pablo or something.

nocomply900

• Rep: 2
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2018, 06:19:03 PM »
^Haha guest team day with Revive

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2018, 07:38:10 PM »
Did anyone else see last night’s episode? Is Jaws okay? That was a nasty slam. I think I’m scarred from seeing that...

He didn't just knock his teeth back. I'm pretty sure he's gonna need surgery. If he just knocked his teeth loose they wouldn't be doing a CAT scan. I've knocked my front teeth loose and chipped a couple others. I was at the dentist for like 4 hours. I scorpioned a rail about a month back and lost a premolar. Shit sucks, I'm waiting to get an implant.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2018, 12:30:23 PM »
I figured it was a matter of time before jaws landed like that, but I guess that’s a price you pay for being one of the greatest stair skaters of all time.

It’s kind of frustrating that the best team on kotr this year got the best mystery guest too. This at least this appears to be true according to the last episode

DM

• Rep: 25
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2018, 01:32:15 PM »
Looked like he broke his jaw