Author Topic: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons  (Read 104973 times)

AfricanPendejo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -63
Re: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons
« Reply #450 on: May 20, 2020, 08:54:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Is it a white people thing to spend so much time looking for clues so they can call out someone they have never met as racist? I mean I'm not white so I'm really just curious. These threads alwsys kinda seem like a circle jerk.
[close]

Of course you are.
hehehe
FREE MAX B

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1045
« Reply #451 on: May 20, 2020, 09:29:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Is it a white people thing to spend so much time looking for clues so they can call out someone they have never met as racist? I mean I'm not white so I'm really just curious. These threads alwsys kinda seem like a circle jerk.
[close]

White liberals I guess. who else would call a white man with Mexican family a white supremacist.
[close]

Someone with eyes

I think white supremacists are typically on the lower end with IQ and warp their own reality to make it fit a lazy/mindless agenda. Racism and religion, when breaking down modern-day groups to follow, seem to be low hanging fruit if you feel like your existence is pointless.

Someone I used to skate with, who's 100% Irish, married a Mexican American but still re-posts wildly racist things about immigrants. Her mother was an illegal immigrant in the 80's. She's pretty fucking stupid too though. Not the mom-she's nice.

411bandit

• Rep: -42
« Reply #452 on: May 20, 2020, 09:35:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

White liberals I guess. who else would call a white man with Mexican family a white supremacist.
[close]

Someone with eyes
[close]

I think white supremacists are typically on the lower end with IQ and warp their own reality to make it fit a lazy/mindless agenda. Racism and religion, when breaking down modern-day groups to follow, seem to be low hanging fruit if you feel like your existence is pointless.

Someone I used to skate with, who's 100% Irish, married a Mexican American but still re-posts wildly racist things about immigrants. Her mother was an illegal immigrant in the 80's. She's pretty fucking stupid too though. Not the mom-she's nice.

So she is American - Irish? If her mother is an immigrant.

I can't think of a less racist people than the Irish. I'm willing to bet the racist part comes from the American side.

What is it with America, it's all so polarizing. So much fucking hate. It's so deeply ingrained. In all my traveling the world I've never been anywhere as divided as America.

Do you think people in Ireland give anywhere near this much thought towards any other nationality or race? No....

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #453 on: May 20, 2020, 10:32:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Someone with eyes
[close]

[close]

I can't think of a less racist people than the Irish. I'm willing to bet the racist part comes from the American side.

What is it with America, it's all so polarizing. So much fucking hate. It's so deeply ingrained. In all my traveling the world I've never been anywhere as divided as America.

Do you think people in Ireland give anywhere near this much thought towards any other nationality or race? No....

Spoken like a true English Protestant cunt.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

411bandit

« Reply #454 on: May 20, 2020, 10:37:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Someone with eyes
[close]

[close]

[close]

Lol I'm not English or Protestant.

There you go with the hate again. Society isn't a competition or a battlefield you know.

Have you ever lived outside the US?

Also why did you bring religion into it? Case and point
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 10:43:05 AM by 411bandit »

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #455 on: May 20, 2020, 11:31:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I want to see more guys that like offending liberals in skateboarding. I'm ALL IN with 2 Felons skateshop.
[close]

[close]

I've had people cut ties with me over conservative opinions and I'm not even trying to offend. I actually don't even wanna offend anyone honestly. I just wish people weren't losing their damn minds. This comic strip doesn't really reflect reality but I guess if that's what you guys find funny fuck it.

They probably cut ties with you because you’re a douchebag. Your conservative opinions were probably just the icing on the cake.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #456 on: May 20, 2020, 11:58:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Someone with eyes
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

There you go with the hate again. Society isn't a competition or a battlefield you know.

It was a joke. You said the Irish aren’t concerned with issues of nationality or the like. I countered by channeling the IRA to disprove your argument, because it’s silly to generalize people the way you did.

And they should call this shop Two Fatties and be done with it.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

411bandit

« Reply #457 on: May 20, 2020, 12:24:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Someone with eyes
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

It was a joke. You said the Irish aren’t concerned with issues of nationality or the like. I countered by channeling the IRA to disprove your argument, because it’s silly to generalize people the way you did.

And they should call this shop Two Fatties and be done with it.

Oh shit haha. A good joke too.

Lol sorry

Larry Sportello

• Rep: 17
« Reply #458 on: May 20, 2020, 12:25:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Someone with eyes
[close]

[close]

First off, Ireland is considered a notoriously terrible place for African Americans to travel to. Arguably the worst in Europe, in terms of dealing with blatant and dangerous racism. Second, countries like Ireland have an easy time feeling “undivided” and tend to thumb their noses at Americans or the idea of racial issues because theres’s only one race living there. When more than 95% of you’re neighbors look exactly like you, it’s easy to look down on culturally divide places and the struggles they may have. I by no means am justifying or defending the problems we have with race in the US, but this idea that Ireland has it figured out and doesn’t give any thought to “race or nationally” is ludicrous. Didn’t you just spend 50 some odd years shooting and blowing each other over two slightly different sects of Christianity? Give me a break.

Larry Sportello

• Rep: 17
« Reply #459 on: May 20, 2020, 12:28:28 PM »
Also fuck these guys and this shop.

411bandit

« Reply #460 on: May 20, 2020, 12:55:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Someone with eyes
[close]

[close]

[close]

First off, Ireland is considered a notoriously terrible place for African Americans to travel to. Arguably the worst in Europe, in terms of dealing with blatant and dangerous racism. Second, countries like Ireland have an easy time feeling “undivided” and tend to thumb their noses at Americans or the idea of racial issues because theres’s only one race living there. When more than 95% of you’re neighbors look exactly like you, it’s easy to look down on culturally divide places and the struggles they may have. I by no means am justifying or defending the problems we have with race in the US, but this idea that Ireland has it figured out and doesn’t give any thought to “race or nationally” is ludicrous. Didn’t you just spend 50 some odd years shooting and blowing each other over two slightly different sects of Christianity? Give me a break.

Complete bullshit on the African Americans point. What makes you claim that?

freddiethreepwood

• Rep: 24
« Reply #461 on: May 20, 2020, 01:11:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Someone with eyes
[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm a bogborn Irishman and this is the truth. I lived outside the country for 12 years before procreation brought me back to it and of the many points on which my expatriated then repatriated Irish brethren and our Caucasoid, born, bred and stayed kith differ, "the Irish are the least racist people in the world" is one of the biggest.

Protestant Irish people can be made to feel "less" Irish; English people get it in the neck; Irish people of Chinese, Polish or Nigerian extraction regularly experience racism. EU research in 2019 showed Ireland to be amongst the worst of the 28 countries in the union for workplace racism, physical attacks etc.

Still, "We can't be racist, we're IRISH" is everywhere.

411bandit

« Reply #462 on: May 20, 2020, 02:06:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Someone with eyes
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm a bogborn Irishman and this is the truth. I lived outside the country for 12 years before procreation brought me back to it and of the many points on which my expatriated then repatriated Irish brethren and our Caucasoid, born, bred and stayed kith differ, "the Irish are the least racist people in the world" is one of the biggest.

Protestant Irish people can be made to feel "less" Irish; English people get it in the neck; Irish people of Chinese, Polish or Nigerian extraction regularly experience racism. EU research in 2019 showed Ireland to be amongst the worst of the 28 countries in the union for workplace racism, physical attacks etc.

I'm Irish too, and thats so not the case. Where are you from?

411bandit

« Reply #463 on: May 20, 2020, 02:07:49 PM »
Ok wait the Protestant thing can be true but that's only down some parts of the country

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #464 on: May 20, 2020, 02:18:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I want to see more guys that like offending liberals in skateboarding. I'm ALL IN with 2 Felons skateshop.
[close]

[close]

I've had people cut ties with me over conservative opinions and I'm not even trying to offend. I actually don't even wanna offend anyone honestly. I just wish people weren't losing their damn minds. This comic strip doesn't really reflect reality but I guess if that's what you guys find funny fuck it.
[close]

They probably cut ties with you because you’re a douchebag. Your conservative opinions were probably just the icing on the cake.

If you have friends that differ in political opinions and can't have a mellow open minded conversation about that stuff one of you (if not both of you) might be in the wrong.

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #465 on: May 20, 2020, 03:08:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

You can't possibly know that since you don't know me

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #466 on: May 20, 2020, 03:09:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

If you have friends that differ in political opinions and can't have a mellow open minded conversation about that stuff one of you (if not both of you) might be in the wrong.

See this makes sense though I was open to a civil discussion and they weren't. I only knew them for almost a year anyway but still.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #467 on: May 20, 2020, 03:16:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Someone with eyes
[close]

[close]

[close]

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #468 on: May 20, 2020, 03:24:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

That’s why I said probably.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #469 on: May 20, 2020, 03:31:52 PM »

Depends on the political opinion, especially if those opinions involve civil rights.

You can have mellow conversations, but you can also choose not to be friends with someone if they’re against things like civil rights. An example is these “conservatives” making excuses and defending the killers of Ahmaud Aubrey. If you feel like it’s fine for Me and my people to be shot and killed unjustly, and receive no justice, then that’s not a person I can be “friendly” with. It’s not something trivial like both of us having completely different music taste of rooting for rival sports teams.

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #470 on: May 20, 2020, 03:39:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

That’s why I said probably.

Fair enough

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #471 on: May 20, 2020, 03:42:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Depends on the political opinion, especially if those opinions involve civil rights.

You can have mellow conversations, but you can also choose not to be friends with someone if they’re against things like civil rights. An example is these “conservatives” making excuses and defending the killers of Ahmaud Aubrey. If you feel like it’s fine for Me and my people to be shot and killed unjustly, and receive no justice, then that’s not a person I can be “friendly” with. It’s not something trivial like both of us having completely different music taste of rooting for rival sports teams.

Nah dude I saw the video and I can tell you one thing that shit was cold blooded murder.

LonleySk8er15

• Rep: 41
« Reply #472 on: May 20, 2020, 05:31:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Someone with eyes
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm Irish too, and thats so not the case. Where are you from?
Id bet that you guys both have the same haircut

chumponthis

• Rep: 5
« Reply #473 on: May 20, 2020, 09:14:54 PM »
could someone plz dm em like a man.

authentic_creed_bratton

• Rep: 36
« Reply #474 on: May 20, 2020, 09:23:51 PM »
how the fuck do you spell bah bah buoy  >:(
🤙

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #475 on: May 20, 2020, 09:41:48 PM »

i see that in germany also quite often. old white motherfuckers with wives from brazil or thailand that are super racist.

i learned racists are not above being occasionally nice, spending time with or even fucking people they deem to be below them, as long as they feel like they dominate.

in germany, what you hear old slightly racist people say a lot when they talk about germans with any other heritage never refer to them as germans. if there's any information out that you are even part something else, then you are "the polish/turkish/russian" i am 1/4 north african and when it comes up people immediately start the fucking inquisition, if i was in algeria, if i was in morrocco. when i tell them no, i don't even speak a bit of it, they are super disappointed and tell me i'm out of touch with my north african roots. they ask me if i am thankful for being brought up in germany. i am practically african for them, lol. i am white as fuck.

seriously any people of colour, stay clear of rural germany. especially eastern germany. keep to the big cities. just a psa.

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 838
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #476 on: May 20, 2020, 11:14:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i see that in germany also quite often. old white motherfuckers with wives from brazil or thailand that are super racist.

i learned racists are not above being occasionally nice, spending time with or even fucking people they deem to be below them, as long as they feel like they dominate.

in germany, what you hear old slightly racist people say a lot when they talk about germans with any other heritage never refer to them as germans. if there's any information out that you are even part something else, then you are "the polish/turkish/russian" i am 1/4 north african and when it comes up people immediately start the fucking inquisition, if i was in algeria, if i was in morrocco. when i tell them no, i don't even speak a bit of it, they are super disappointed and tell me i'm out of touch with my north african roots. they ask me if i am thankful for being brought up in germany. i am practically african for them, lol. i am white as fuck.

seriously any people of colour, stay clear of rural germany. especially eastern germany. keep to the big cities. just a psa.
damn that really blows, germany was near the top of my list of places to move to. is it like the equivalent of staying away from the south in the US?
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #477 on: May 20, 2020, 11:30:50 PM »
Irish people aren’t racist?  Paddy please.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #478 on: May 21, 2020, 02:53:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
damn that really blows, germany was near the top of my list of places to move to. is it like the equivalent of staying away from the south in the US?

look, i'm talking about non urban areas and older people. that shit will be gone in 10-20 years, but yeah, the east is pretty crazy. you are good in most cities though. racists are everywhere in the world but in germany they bunch in the east, center and parts of teh south. i may have made it sound worse than it is from how much i dislike these people.

the cities are pretty progressive overall. there's a big divide with the older generation. the boomers kind of didn't see it coming, even though they were the ones marrying people from other countries. suddenly there's tons of afro-germans, germans of turkish heritage, in hamburg especially lots of people with roots in portugal or korea. the problem is even though they were born in germany to one german and one foreign parent, they aren't necessarily considered german by default.

basically, we don't have that culture here to adopt migrants into citizenship. like when you get born on us ground you  are us citizen, right? correct me if i'm wrong.

in germany, it's all about your parents, if they are not 100% german, then you are considered what ever the other part is. culturally people will see you as the other. you have no automatic right to a german passport. there's people here that were born here to basically 2. generation immigrant offspring and they will still be counted as something, something. generally the less european you are the harder it will be to get a work allowance. so imagine your grandpa came to the us, somehow perservered, somehow built a family despite staying illegal, all generations after him will stay illegal, you are still illegal, even though you only speak english and have no clue about your grandfathers country. that's germany basically. and yeah we took a lot of refugees in but we basically put them in containers to rot outside our cities or use them as cheap laborers because minimum wage doesn't apply to them. that is, if they are allowed to work. usually when you come in here as refugee, you are not allowed to work at first. but since people still need money they of course start to sell drugs and stuff.

if you are american or english or swedish or french you will get a german passport no problemo after minimum stay  and with no speaking ability. if you come from anywhere in the east or africa you better perfect that german and work like a slave for nothing. if you are good at soccer anything is possible here.

the problem is that racism is normalized. we even had a snack until the mid nineties that was pretty much called "nigger's kiss" albeit in german ("negerküsse"). nowadays the german n-word is mostly a no-go, but some people will use any occasion to rave about "negerküsse" and it always seems to me that they just enjoy using the word innocently.

for a lot of germans racism is also normal, they will for example say that they get treated like shit for being white when they are in asia, so why should they be cool to anyone here. simple minded thinking like that is surprising common here. in the villages, that is.

honestly white standard americans probably will have a good time here, pretty much any dork will try to impress you or show you something america related like a fucking route 66 sign...

oldbummer

• Rep: -25
« Reply #479 on: May 21, 2020, 02:57:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ahmaud chose his fate.  If you charge a guy with a gun and try to take it from him then that guy has a right to defend himself.

They didn't set out with the intention of killing him.  Why would they be on the phone with 911 if that was their plan?  Aubrey didn't think he was in immediate threat of being shot.  They had already tried to get him to stop once before the video starts.  And he ignored them and kept moving without being shot.  Video shows him within range of two guys with guns and they don't shot him before his attack.

The videos of his two police stops that have been released show that he was an idiot who would be aggressive towards and get in the face of a cop.  That stupidity, helped by victim mentality, is why he is dead.

Your problem is that you have no idea what the "conservatives" think.  You just make the least charitable assumption and stick with that, as seen by how you characterize their thoughts.