Author Topic: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons  (Read 105704 times)

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons
« Reply #300 on: February 10, 2020, 03:41:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dude also got married on 8/8 - 88 comon now
[close]

1-4-88 would be the correct number
[close]
i always see that. 88 is heil Hitler but what is the 14?
[close]

Adolf Dassler-Adi Dassler -Adidas

it's the 14 words. something about I have a right to be white and I'm gonna have white kids for the future of white people.

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 356
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #301 on: February 10, 2020, 03:47:04 PM »
Last year I DM’d Ed on insta (like a real man) and showed him this thread and he was like “oh damn that sucks” and after some back and forth I said it would be cool if he could do something about Toy Machine being sold in the shop but after that he stopped responding.  Looks like they’re still selling Toy stuff. I get it, they probably get it thru a distributor, but I wonder what recourse company owners have to avoid their products being affiliated w shops like this?

satan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 38
« Reply #302 on: February 10, 2020, 04:01:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dude also got married on 8/8 - 88 comon now
[close]

1-4-88 would be the correct number
[close]
i always see that. 88 is heil Hitler but what is the 14?
[close]

Adolf Dassler-Adi Dassler -Adidas
[close]

it's the 14 words. something about I have a right to be white and I'm gonna have white kids for the future of white people.
Just wow. Didn't know about the 14 words thing.

https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/1488

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/david-lane

Anyone notice if you google this shop that this thread pops up. And while it might drive some ppl away from this place I doubt most ppl are paying attention or caring.
How about the white supremacists? This thread is like advertising for them. They might be annoyed by it but it just serves to promote their BS. And they'll just tell each other to go support this place.
https://vtwinvisionary.com/shop-crawl-two-felons-skate-shop/ like this

Last year I DM’d Ed on insta (like a real man) and showed him this thread and he was like “oh damn that sucks” and after some back and forth I said it would be cool if he could do something about Toy Machine being sold in the shop but after that he stopped responding.  Looks like they’re still selling Toy stuff. I get it, they probably get it thru a distributor, but I wonder what recourse company owners have to avoid their products being affiliated w shops like this?
Ed stopped replying? They probably order direct from Tumyeto. Ethics vs money..
Fuck Toy. Fuck Tempster. Fuck Swank. Dead to me.
This is the attitude we should have.
Not.. I'm a lil bummed that they still sell Toy..
And if it is distro's selling to them? And it were my company? I'd tell distro's they'll be cut out if I heard they sold to these shits. Tough to prove though..
Ethics vs money..

MusclesMarinara

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
« Reply #303 on: February 10, 2020, 04:04:41 PM »

Probably way too hard. If you're not getting product directly from the board or whatever skate company, I'm sure they're using a regional distobution center to buy the products from it instead. And fwiw even Ed T isn't stupid enough to squander what little cash and business he can get from this shop. He's still a business man in the end.
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #304 on: February 10, 2020, 04:15:46 PM »
I may have said this before but
I'm surprised there's any Mongols left at all.

So Mongols and 18st. They both got told to get rid of their black and white members and to pay their taxes. Some 18th street clicks got on board but the Mongols said Fuck the government. (La Eme) that was like 25 years ago though.

Last I heard anything about Mongols was in 02 and 08 aside from the shop that's ripping off axcx and walking that fence.

I hope they sack it every day. All fence walking edge lords sack it eventually. Caught off sides by antics is always amusing to watch.

I fucking hate gangs
I hate most 1%ers
I hate all supporters of the WSNM
I hate cops rats and rapists most of all.

La Eme will own the entire world by 2050 from what I saw in my traveling era

They will behead every click that doesn't except the offer.

Never break an 8 ball with the black hand.
there’s still tons of mongols

satan

« Reply #305 on: February 10, 2020, 04:23:46 PM »
Serious question..
If they had touched his skin would they wanna wash their hands?

https://www.instagram.com/twofelons/?hl=en
Too many brands to avoid..
You can kinda tell where shops get stuff by how they display new product on insta. No one is going thru a distro just to get Toy decks and socks. They're gonna by other companies' stuff thru that distro at the same time..
And wanna deep dive and see if they have a big DLX shipment?
Maybe remind NHS about supporting racists? And I'm not talking about an iron cross.

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #306 on: February 10, 2020, 04:34:08 PM »
What's under his shirt? His gunt looks like udders - whatever's going on, it doesn't look right. Does he have 14 nipples too?

The Toy Story shop decks are ugly.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #307 on: February 10, 2020, 05:39:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Anyone notice if you google this shop that this thread pops up. And while it might drive some ppl away from this place I doubt most ppl are paying attention or caring.
How about the white supremacists? This thread is like advertising for them. They might be annoyed by it but it just serves to promote their BS. And they'll just tell each other to go support this place.

https://vtwinvisionary.com/shop-crawl-two-felons-skate-shop/ like this
[close]
Clear thinking. That always comes to mind whenever a business is outed for some shady shit but at the end of the day, places lose more money for being exposed (rather than gain some sort of exponential, unexpected support. Especially for shit like this). It might not be an overnight process but what's the other option, say nothing and let these fat fucks keep rolling over on people as much? Taking your brother and sister's hard-earned money with a shit-eating grin from one of their 88 chins? Can't.
To be fair that might just be Google catering to what you already view.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1483
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #308 on: February 10, 2020, 05:45:31 PM »
Use a different browser without transferring cookies/view on private window and report back.

satan

« Reply #309 on: February 10, 2020, 06:12:37 PM »
One of you guys could diy

kneebone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #310 on: February 10, 2020, 06:23:45 PM »
Also just want to say that I wasn’t trying to throw Ed under the bus with this post.  I get it, businessman gotta businessman, and it’s impossible to try to single out every shop that you have a disagreement with (If it was something that is within your control to begin with).  This one just seemed like some low hanging fruit that could’ve been easy to send a symbolic message, etc.

kneebone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #311 on: February 10, 2020, 06:27:00 PM »
You can kinda tell where shops get stuff by how they display new product on insta. No one is going thru a distro just to get Toy decks and socks. They're gonna by other companies' stuff thru that distro at the same time..
Maybe remind NHS about supporting racists? And I'm not talking about an iron cross.
Creature is still putting out Baekkel decks with questionable runes, so I don’t think they care

jc

• Rep: -73
« Reply #312 on: February 10, 2020, 07:00:43 PM »
Serious question..

https://www.instagram.com/twofelons/?hl=en

The main shops owner has a half Mexican daughter.

kneebone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #313 on: February 10, 2020, 07:05:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Serious question..
[close]

The main shops owner has a half Mexican daughter.
LOL @ reading ten pages of this thread and thinking that this post totally exonerates him

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #314 on: February 10, 2020, 07:07:45 PM »
Two felons is a terrible name for a skate shop also

Heather Chandler

« Reply #315 on: February 10, 2020, 07:24:23 PM »

I guess it's better than Two Registered Sex Offenders...but that's splitting hairs.

Hellyeahfuckyeah

• Rep: -12
« Reply #316 on: February 10, 2020, 07:36:55 PM »
Photos were removed from Instagram, but rapscallion screenshotted them:

Expand Quote

only one i bothered to save

oh wait I lied I still had it open

[close]

Maybe she’s the racist and he does it all for the titties  ???🤔

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #317 on: February 10, 2020, 08:12:22 PM »
the one felon has kind of a mike ness, rockabilly thing going for him. no wonder he's got a hot wife, she's not immune to his greaser charms. conspiracy theory, what if he's AVE's dad?
Lady Fanny from Omaha

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #318 on: February 10, 2020, 08:35:58 PM »
All I can think of from those pics.

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #319 on: February 11, 2020, 03:18:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Creature is still putting out Baekkel decks with questionable runes, so I don’t think they care
he's Norwegian. Runes are part of his heritage. My ancestors come from Sweden and I have runic tattoos. Runes have been around for almost two thousand years, as far as we know, probably longer. I'm not allowing some neonazi fuckwits to steal my heritage from me.

Coincidentally, I saw a teenage girl at a skate park today wearing a tshirt with runes on it. She looked like she might have been Indian or Pakistani. I was stoked.
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

Bitter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
« Reply #320 on: February 11, 2020, 04:21:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

NHS doesn’t just sell to Two Felons, they actively promote the shop...

« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 04:39:59 AM by Bitter »

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #321 on: February 11, 2020, 04:41:17 AM »
All I can think of from those pics.

Or this when pissed

Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #322 on: February 11, 2020, 10:31:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I guess it's better than Two Registered Sex Offenders...but that's splitting hairs.
Well, you have a point

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #323 on: February 11, 2020, 08:35:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

NHS doesn’t just sell to Two Felons, they actively promote the shop...

Yikes. Hope I like these Ventures I got coming in because I am over NHS. So weird having iron crosses on my trucks. Even weirder seeing people wear Indy clothes. I always just hope they don’t even know what an iron cross is.
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -331
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #324 on: February 12, 2020, 05:12:40 AM »
As a tattoo sporting Indy fan I don't see anything wrong with the imagery of the circular iron cross as it is a Celtic symbol as well,  however most will excuse it with Nazism garbage which is fine but that's their opinion.

However I do not and wouldn't support a shop that is sketchy in their ideals of biker culture and cholo peckerwood blending.

It's confusing enough that Hispanics in prison get along with Nazi scum inside but to what end on the outside?!

I find it extremely irritating to me and cowardly that fencewalking scum is pervasive in our community and other scenes as well. I've made my choice when marrying my first wife whom happens to be African American and later on my second a beautiful Puerto Rican woman who is so patient with me.

Dueces Bitch's

Clock3rs

• Rep: 2
« Reply #325 on: February 12, 2020, 05:45:52 AM »
america makes it happen

cjk91

• Rep: -18
« Reply #326 on: February 12, 2020, 09:30:46 AM »
Ehhhhhh need a little more on this to make the judgement. Dude seems like a duffus tho lol

Ever heard of Slayer?

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #327 on: February 12, 2020, 09:32:47 AM »
As a tattoo sporting Indy fan I don't see anything wrong with the imagery of the circular iron cross as it is a Celtic symbol as well,  however most will excuse it with Nazism garbage which is fine but that's their opinion.

However I do not and wouldn't support a shop that is sketchy in their ideals of biker culture and cholo peckerwood blending.

It's confusing enough that Hispanics in prison get along with Nazi scum inside but to what end on the outside?!

I find it extremely irritating to me and cowardly that fencewalking scum is pervasive in our community and other scenes as well. I've made my choice when marrying my first wife whom happens to be African American and later on my second a beautiful Puerto Rican woman who is so patient with me.
post a wife, fuccboi
Lady Fanny from Omaha

kneebone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #328 on: February 12, 2020, 10:24:51 AM »
Ehhhhhh need a little more on this to make the judgement. Dude seems like a duffus tho lol

Ever heard of Slayer?
lolll wut?  Did you look at the first few pages of this thread?  Dude literally has "white pride" tattooed on him

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #329 on: February 12, 2020, 10:48:32 AM »
Expand Quote

Ever heard of Slayer?
[close]
lolll wut?  Did you look at the first few pages of this thread?  Dude literally has "white pride" tattooed on him

The SS for Skate Shop should be all anyone needs to see. End of story.