Author Topic: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons  (Read 105632 times)

Chavo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
Re: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons
« Reply #420 on: February 28, 2020, 06:09:57 PM »
Last night I'm leaving the grocery store and about to get in my car when something caught my eye in the back of the truck next to me. I stepped back and they had those metal work toolboxes in there, I'm tall so I can see down into the bed even though it's lifted. They had a big nazi SS sticker on there and also a bunch of skate stickers like Vans and Deathwish. Lame as fuck.

In Orange County, Vans is far more popular than Dr. Martens for Nazi footwear.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #421 on: February 28, 2020, 07:09:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Last night I'm leaving the grocery store and about to get in my car when something caught my eye in the back of the truck next to me. I stepped back and they had those metal work toolboxes in there, I'm tall so I can see down into the bed even though it's lifted. They had a big nazi SS sticker on there and also a bunch of skate stickers like Vans and Deathwish. Lame as fuck.
[close]

In Orange County, Vans is far more popular than Dr. Martens for Nazi footwear.
There was some other skate stuff, I didn't stand and look forever, just wanted to double check if I did in fact see an SS sticker. Then as I was getting in my car there was the Deathwish one on the side window. There was a few skate ones on the Nazi box, but only only remember the Vans and Deathwish ones.

ItsNoUse

• Rep: -15
« Reply #422 on: February 28, 2020, 11:48:35 PM »
Can anybody give me the rundown on how Hard Luck is 'nazi' ? Besides association with JJ.

Tom Hanks is the Heath Kirchart of the acting world.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #423 on: February 29, 2020, 12:59:49 AM »
Can anybody give me the rundown on how Hard Luck is 'nazi' ? Besides association with JJ.

You blind?

8 Foot Tranny

• Rep: -4
« Reply #424 on: February 29, 2020, 11:02:58 AM »
Who gives a fuck. A white dude owns a skate shop. His wife is hot. Hes spreading skateboarding. Get over it yall are pussies. If he commits and hate crimes against other racist just beat the fuck out of him. Its not complicated. Hes a biker tryin to hustle skateboards , big deal...

How many beers have you had?

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #425 on: March 01, 2020, 05:41:54 PM »
JEREMY WRAY HAS A COMPANY USING NAZI SYMBOLISM MULTIPLE TIMES AND WEARS IRON CROSS T SHIRTS AND NOBODY SAYS SHIT BUT YALL ARE CUCKING OVER A SKATE SHOP? Let me guess y’all hate trump too

those aren't SS bolts

Kylo Send

« Reply #426 on: March 04, 2020, 01:51:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Being white must be awesome.
[close]

Being white in 2020 is like star wars in 2020. It used to be way better, and now people just hate it.

Holy fuck.

Soft Boiled

• Rep: 21
« Reply #427 on: March 04, 2020, 03:08:19 PM »
This dude looks cool. His shop looks nice as shit. It’s super well known, and I’m sure he’s got mad clout in the industry. He probably has a boat, not a nice one, but something. If he takes me out, maybe his girl will wear something skimpy, and one of her tiddies pops out, you know, so I can check out those those nips. He’ll probably be psyched cause I have the same flame tattoo all over my pale, white gut. He probably digs rad shit, like leopard print, hot rods, tube socks. SoCal baby! Maybe he knows Travis from Blink, that dude shreds.

shpongle

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 212
  • love everyOne and tell the truth
« Reply #428 on: May 15, 2020, 07:46:58 PM »

I think JJ got kicked off hard luck. he made his company to get revenge on hard luck

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #429 on: May 15, 2020, 08:04:24 PM »
i feel like reposting that photoshopped photo with the Dogtown team

AcidDropz

• Rep: -16
« Reply #430 on: May 19, 2020, 01:37:21 PM »
I want to see more guys that like offending liberals in skateboarding. I'm ALL IN with 2 Felons skateshop.

Eds_gallerist

« Reply #431 on: May 19, 2020, 01:47:30 PM »
I want to see more guys that like offending liberals in skateboarding. I'm ALL IN with 2 Felons skateshop.

Yeah, make skateboarding core again! 
 ::)

exotic joe

• Rep: -46
« Reply #432 on: May 19, 2020, 01:53:34 PM »
if this is all about “pissing off liberals” as you say. Can’t he piss them off without being racist? And yes liberals seem to care about minoroties but in the past 5-10 years it seems as if the lgbt community has become a lot bigger of an issue. Shouldn’t he make some anti gay shit or go hold some aborted fetus pictures in front of a planned parenthood if this is all about pissing off liberals? My mom dosent even have a political party but it would just piss her off bigtime having to drive past that infront of her child. And I don’t consider myself any political party however I am a little right leaning but unless ur trying to troll, using white power symbols and trying to justify it by saying you are doing it to piss off liberals is fucking regular
“ And then-I send it” ninjah huston

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2202
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #433 on: May 19, 2020, 02:03:49 PM »
Tryna figure out if AcidDropz is the dude with the stripper looking wife, or the dude with the udder under his shirt.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 863
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #434 on: May 19, 2020, 02:25:44 PM »
you still think swastikas look cool
the real nazis run your schools
they're coaches, obese skateshop owners, and cops
in a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #435 on: May 19, 2020, 02:55:57 PM »
#freakoutthesquares

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Coldpizza

• Rep: 165
« Reply #436 on: May 19, 2020, 03:44:51 PM »
I'm ALL IN with bigotry.
Fixed it for ya.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Uncle Poseur

• Rep: 8
« Reply #437 on: May 19, 2020, 04:30:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
#freakoutthesquares

I assume Nazi symbolism would offend everyone (not just '''''liberals''''''). I'm a pretty conservative dude, but that shit don't fucking fly. I voted against Trump for that very reason, so don't bring politics into this shit. It's NOT politics, it fucking ignorance.

Simple solution is, don't get offended, just don't buy from him and put his ass out of business. Problem fucking solved!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 04:41:02 PM by Uncle Poseur »

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1394
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #438 on: May 19, 2020, 05:52:11 PM »
you still think swastikas look cool
the real nazis run your schools
they're coaches, obese skateshop owners, and cops
in a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go

you'll be the first to go
unless you think!

"it's making racism look cool again that's the problem... Nazi Trumps Fuck Off!" Jello and Napalm Death
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #439 on: May 19, 2020, 06:05:59 PM »

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #440 on: May 19, 2020, 06:10:41 PM »
Dude swaps bras with his wife for his six tits.

yourbreakfsat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 762
« Reply #441 on: May 19, 2020, 06:16:38 PM »

YEAH ALL HAIL THE MASTER RACE TO OWN THE LIBS AND IGNORE THE FACT WE HAD A LITERAL WORLD WAR OVER THIS TERRIBLE IDEOLOGY

« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 08:24:48 PM by yourbreakfsat »

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -423
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #442 on: May 19, 2020, 07:25:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I've had people cut ties with me over conservative opinions and I'm not even trying to offend. I actually don't even wanna offend anyone honestly. I just wish people weren't losing their damn minds. This comic strip doesn't really reflect reality but I guess if that's what you guys find funny fuck it.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #443 on: May 19, 2020, 10:47:46 PM »
This comic strip doesn't really reflect reality

Actually yes, yes it does. The irony of how easy it is to offend MAGA dunces who constantly complain about other people being offended is legitimately limitless.

rolly

• Rep: -3
« Reply #444 on: May 19, 2020, 11:26:27 PM »
Is it a white people thing to spend so much time looking for clues so they can call out someone they have never met as racist? I mean I'm not white so I'm really just curious. These threads alwsys kinda seem like a circle jerk.

jc

• Rep: -73
« Reply #445 on: May 19, 2020, 11:46:18 PM »
Is it a white people thing to spend so much time looking for clues so they can call out someone they have never met as racist? I mean I'm not white so I'm really just curious. These threads alwsys kinda seem like a circle jerk.

White liberals I guess. who else would call a white man with Mexican family a white supremacist.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #446 on: May 20, 2020, 12:01:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

White liberals I guess. who else would call a white man with Mexican family a white supremacist.

Someone with eyes

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 863
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #447 on: May 20, 2020, 12:23:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Someone with eyes
try to avoid being logical with these types. they will only double down on the stupid
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #448 on: May 20, 2020, 05:47:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
#freakoutthesquares
[close]

I assume Nazi symbolism would offend everyone (not just '''''liberals''''''). I'm a pretty conservative dude, but that shit don't fucking fly. I voted against Trump for that very reason, so don't bring politics into this shit. It's NOT politics, it fucking ignorance.

Simple solution is, don't get offended, just don't buy from him and put his ass out of business. Problem fucking solved!
perhaps my hashtag sarcasm didn’t translate too well through the interwebs, but uncle poseur up there sounds like the kind of insta biker that uses that hashtag to justify his posts featuring Swazis

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Dong Juan

• Rep: -7
« Reply #449 on: May 20, 2020, 08:44:36 AM »

Of course you are.