Author Topic: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons  (Read 105230 times)

HeapsCool

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -171
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons
« Reply #480 on: May 21, 2020, 03:41:55 AM »
Is racism bound to lack of education or is racism a choice?

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 686
« Reply #481 on: May 21, 2020, 04:35:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If you have friends that differ in political opinions and can't have a mellow open minded conversation about that stuff one of you (if not both of you) might be in the wrong.
[close]

Depends on the political opinion, especially if those opinions involve civil rights.

You can have mellow conversations, but you can also choose not to be friends with someone if they’re against things like civil rights. An example is these “conservatives” making excuses and defending the killers of Ahmaud Aubrey. If you feel like it’s fine for Me and my people to be shot and killed unjustly, and receive no justice, then that’s not a person I can be “friendly” with. It’s not something trivial like both of us having completely different music taste of rooting for rival sports teams.
[close]

Ahmaud chose his fate.  If you charge a guy with a gun and try to take it from him then that guy has a right to defend himself.

They didn't set out with the intention of killing him.  Why would they be on the phone with 911 if that was their plan?  Aubrey didn't think he was in immediate threat of being shot.  They had already tried to get him to stop once before the video starts.  And he ignored them and kept moving without being shot.  Video shows him within range of two guys with guns and they don't shot him before his attack.

The videos of his two police stops that have been released show that he was an idiot who would be aggressive towards and get in the face of a cop.  That stupidity, helped by victim mentality, is why he is dead.

Your problem is that you have no idea what the "conservatives" think.  You just make the least charitable assumption and stick with that, as seen by how you characterize their thoughts.

If getting aggro with cops means you deserve to get shot and killed by citizens, then hoo boy...

You're a fucking clown. Put on those big shoes and make balloons for the kids you dipshit.

slobplant

• Rep: -12
« Reply #482 on: May 21, 2020, 04:55:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If you have friends that differ in political opinions and can't have a mellow open minded conversation about that stuff one of you (if not both of you) might be in the wrong.
[close]

Depends on the political opinion, especially if those opinions involve civil rights.

You can have mellow conversations, but you can also choose not to be friends with someone if they’re against things like civil rights. An example is these “conservatives” making excuses and defending the killers of Ahmaud Aubrey. If you feel like it’s fine for Me and my people to be shot and killed unjustly, and receive no justice, then that’s not a person I can be “friendly” with. It’s not something trivial like both of us having completely different music taste of rooting for rival sports teams.
[close]

Ahmaud chose his fate.  If you charge a guy with a gun and try to take it from him then that guy has a right to defend himself.

They didn't set out with the intention of killing him.  Why would they be on the phone with 911 if that was their plan?  Aubrey didn't think he was in immediate threat of being shot.  They had already tried to get him to stop once before the video starts.  And he ignored them and kept moving without being shot.  Video shows him within range of two guys with guns and they don't shot him before his attack.

The videos of his two police stops that have been released show that he was an idiot who would be aggressive towards and get in the face of a cop.  That stupidity, helped by victim mentality, is why he is dead.

Your problem is that you have no idea what the "conservatives" think.  You just make the least charitable assumption and stick with that, as seen by how you characterize their thoughts.
Those hicks murdered him get the fuck outta here with your bullshit. They 100 percent set out to kill him. You should eat a bullet

PC500

• Rep: 6
« Reply #483 on: May 21, 2020, 05:10:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Hoping, for the fuckin sake of humanity, this is a pisstake on the absolute worst possible take on this shitshow.

Ocelot

« Reply #484 on: May 21, 2020, 05:33:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

If getting aggro with cops means you deserve to get shot and killed by citizens, then hoo boy...

You're a fucking clown. Put on those big shoes and make balloons for the kids you dipshit.

one side of the political spectrum spends all day watching videos on facebook of guys being stopped in their car, asked for ID and then getting shot in the process by anxiety-ridden cops

the other half spends all day on facebook watching videos of cops stopping people in their cars, asking for ID and then having a gun pulled on them by some maniac

it's pretty relative

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #485 on: May 21, 2020, 05:55:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

one side of the political spectrum spends all day watching videos on facebook of guys being stopped in their car, asked for ID and then getting shot in the process by anxiety-ridden cops

the other half spends all day on facebook watching videos of cops stopping people in their cars, asking for ID and then having a gun pulled on them by some maniac

it's pretty relative
until its your ass
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 686
« Reply #486 on: May 21, 2020, 05:58:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

it's pretty relative

Do the cops have anxiety because they feel conflicted about their racism?

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #487 on: May 21, 2020, 05:59:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You just proved my point without even knowing it.

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #488 on: May 21, 2020, 07:16:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Why the fuck are there people driving around with guns chasing people anyway? I’m glad that’s not a thing where I live.
I saw the photos of the guys that shot him. Full on yokels.
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

411bandit

• Rep: -42
« Reply #489 on: May 21, 2020, 07:36:06 AM »
Irish people aren’t racist?  Paddy please.

They definitely aren't. The ones from Ireland anyway. I can't speak for the American ones

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #490 on: May 21, 2020, 08:29:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Why the fuck are there people driving around with guns chasing people anyway? I’m glad that’s not a thing where I live.
I saw the photos of the guys that shot him. Full on yokels.

Because a lot of people that own guns fucking WANT TO SHOOT SOMEBODY SOOOOO BAD. I’m not 100% anti gun. That’s dumb. But there are a lot of people that buy them for “self defense” that are just itching for a chance to pop somebody and get away with it. Hopefully these clowns don’t.

oldbummer

• Rep: -25
« Reply #491 on: May 21, 2020, 10:11:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Sure I guess.  Except for the part where I don't think it is OK to just shot people.  I think they were stupid for having guns out like that.  Some sort of brandishing weapons charge would be justified but I can't see it as they intended to murder or lynch this guy like how it is being described.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
« Reply #492 on: May 21, 2020, 10:34:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Sure I guess.  Except for the part where I don't think it is OK to just shot people.  I think they were stupid for having guns out like that.  Some sort of brandishing weapons charge would be justified but I can't see it as they intended to murder or lynch this guy like how it is being described.

Ok, what did they intend? And if their intent was benign, does it even matter because their implied threat of deadly force was unwarranted and gave the deceased a legitimate concern for his life?

If Awbery had a concealed weapons permit he would have been well within his rights to shoot both. He had already attempted to retreat once.

A drunk driver only intends to get home but the recklessness of his actions matter. Similarly, the recklessness here all but assured a tragic outcome.

Should a black man in the south ever just hop in a truck with two hillbillies at gun point?

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #493 on: May 21, 2020, 11:20:52 AM »
lol at defending those idiots.

They pursued him, did not retreat. Lost all deniability at that point
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

oldbummer

• Rep: -25
« Reply #494 on: May 21, 2020, 11:48:12 AM »

Ok, what did they intend? I take them at their word that they wanted to do a citizen's arrest and hold the guy there until the police came.  And if their intent was benign, does it even matter because their implied threat of deadly force was unwarranted and gave the deceased a legitimate concern for his life? In the public discourse/court of public opinion yes, it should matter a lot.  When people are saying it was a lynching/people being hunted I don't see that divisive rhetoric being justified.  Hasn't there already been one retaliatory attack on random people for this?  A guy with machette vs. two seniors I think. 
Legally I don't know if it matters.  You might be right with your drunk driving comparison, but I think that winds up being manslaughter not murder. 

If Awbery had a concealed weapons permit he would have been well within his rights to shoot both. Yes, agree.  He had already attempted to retreat once.

A drunk driver only intends to get home but the recklessness of his actions matter. Similarly, the recklessness here all but assured a tragic outcome.

Should a black man in the south ever just hop in a truck with two hillbillies at gun point? No.  Having the guns was stupid.  Their reasoning on that was probably because of the 9mm handgun that had been stolen in one of the recent burglaries, as was mentioned in one of the 911 calls.  Original DA's letter says open carry is legal, but open carry in the context of citizen's arrest sure seems like it should be a crime to me.

Responses in bold.

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #495 on: May 21, 2020, 12:17:13 PM »
love to see that this thread has turned into debating whether or not the recent lynching was justified.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #496 on: May 21, 2020, 12:53:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

In all sincerity, I hope you get publicly executed by some vigilante redneck hicks next.

WeirdBeach

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
« Reply #497 on: May 21, 2020, 12:58:06 PM »
what the fuck is going on in this thread? i just came here to say "fuck whittier" and we have people defending the murder of a fucking black kid out jogging. slap is such a fucking cesspool now.

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1091
« Reply #498 on: May 21, 2020, 01:22:06 PM »
what the fuck is going on in this thread? i just came here to say "fuck whittier" and we have people defending the murder of a fucking black kid out jogging. slap is such a fucking cesspool now.

Seriously. Ever since COVID started all these far-right chuds have come out the woodwork and shit post stupid bullshit nonstop.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #499 on: May 21, 2020, 01:37:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Someone I used to skate with, who's 100% Irish, married a Mexican American but still re-posts wildly racist things about immigrants. Her mother was an illegal immigrant in the 80's. She's pretty fucking stupid too though. Not the mom-she's nice.
[close]

i see that in germany also quite often. old white motherfuckers with wives from brazil or thailand that are super racist.

i learned racists are not above being occasionally nice, spending time with or even fucking people they deem to be below them, as long as they feel like they dominate.

in germany, what you hear old slightly racist people say a lot when they talk about germans with any other heritage never refer to them as germans. if there's any information out that you are even part something else, then you are "the polish/turkish/russian" i am 1/4 north african and when it comes up people immediately start the fucking inquisition, if i was in algeria, if i was in morrocco. when i tell them no, i don't even speak a bit of it, they are super disappointed and tell me i'm out of touch with my north african roots. they ask me if i am thankful for being brought up in germany. i am practically african for them, lol. i am white as fuck.

seriously any people of colour, stay clear of rural germany. especially eastern germany. keep to the big cities. just a psa.
[close]
damn that really blows, germany was near the top of my list of places to move to. is it like the equivalent of staying away from the south in the US?
[close]

look, i'm talking about non urban areas and older people. that shit will be gone in 10-20 years, but yeah, the east is pretty crazy. you are good in most cities though. racists are everywhere in the world but in germany they bunch in the east, center and parts of teh south. i may have made it sound worse than it is from how much i dislike these people.

the cities are pretty progressive overall. there's a big divide with the older generation. the boomers kind of didn't see it coming, even though they were the ones marrying people from other countries. suddenly there's tons of afro-germans, germans of turkish heritage, in hamburg especially lots of people with roots in portugal or korea. the problem is even though they were born in germany to one german and one foreign parent, they aren't necessarily considered german by default.

basically, we don't have that culture here to adopt migrants into citizenship. like when you get born on us ground you  are us citizen, right? correct me if i'm wrong.

in germany, it's all about your parents, if they are not 100% german, then you are considered what ever the other part is. culturally people will see you as the other. you have no automatic right to a german passport. there's people here that were born here to basically 2. generation immigrant offspring and they will still be counted as something, something. generally the less european you are the harder it will be to get a work allowance. so imagine your grandpa came to the us, somehow perservered, somehow built a family despite staying illegal, all generations after him will stay illegal, you are still illegal, even though you only speak english and have no clue about your grandfathers country. that's germany basically. and yeah we took a lot of refugees in but we basically put them in containers to rot outside our cities or use them as cheap laborers because minimum wage doesn't apply to them. that is, if they are allowed to work. usually when you come in here as refugee, you are not allowed to work at first. but since people still need money they of course start to sell drugs and stuff.

if you are american or english or swedish or french you will get a german passport no problemo after minimum stay  and with no speaking ability. if you come from anywhere in the east or africa you better perfect that german and work like a slave for nothing. if you are good at soccer anything is possible here.

the problem is that racism is normalized. we even had a snack until the mid nineties that was pretty much called "nigger's kiss" albeit in german ("negerküsse"). nowadays the german n-word is mostly a no-go, but some people will use any occasion to rave about "negerküsse" and it always seems to me that they just enjoy using the word innocently.

for a lot of germans racism is also normal, they will for example say that they get treated like shit for being white when they are in asia, so why should they be cool to anyone here. simple minded thinking like that is surprising common here. in the villages, that is.

honestly white standard americans probably will have a good time here, pretty much any dork will try to impress you or show you something america related like a fucking route 66 sign...
I spent a lot of time in Berlin, Kassel, and Liepzig. got in to a scrap or two with some locals.

I get super dark when in the sun. I'm Italian and Irish but summertime I could be considered Mexican or some Latino type.  My boy and I were in a park  in Kassel just skating dorking around being idiots, a group of what I think are punks.

Nope the guys told us to leave the park I'm like nope ain't happening, yada yada something in German that I knew was derogatory towards me, me and my friend got in to a fight. I got a busted lip my friend tried to slash one but missed I threw my board and hit one.

Would I say we won? no....... but we did survive. 
Dueces Bitch's

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #500 on: May 29, 2020, 09:56:57 AM »
Just a reminder that this fuckface still has no problem with posting photos of his "white pride" tattoos on full display

fuck this shop

Bobby Lashley

« Reply #501 on: May 29, 2020, 10:17:44 AM »
Just a reminder that this fuckface still has no problem with posting photos of his "white pride" tattoos on full display

fuck this shop
it looks horribly faded that it wouldn’t be hard to cover.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #502 on: May 29, 2020, 10:19:00 AM »

fuck this shop
Fuck those guys

I will say the guy with the shrek belly joke kills me Everytime.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 10:23:56 AM by Esmith5488 »

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #503 on: May 29, 2020, 01:52:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Someone I used to skate with, who's 100% Irish, married a Mexican American but still re-posts wildly racist things about immigrants. Her mother was an illegal immigrant in the 80's. She's pretty fucking stupid too though. Not the mom-she's nice.
[close]

i see that in germany also quite often. old white motherfuckers with wives from brazil or thailand that are super racist.

i learned racists are not above being occasionally nice, spending time with or even fucking people they deem to be below them, as long as they feel like they dominate.

in germany, what you hear old slightly racist people say a lot when they talk about germans with any other heritage never refer to them as germans. if there's any information out that you are even part something else, then you are "the polish/turkish/russian" i am 1/4 north african and when it comes up people immediately start the fucking inquisition, if i was in algeria, if i was in morrocco. when i tell them no, i don't even speak a bit of it, they are super disappointed and tell me i'm out of touch with my north african roots. they ask me if i am thankful for being brought up in germany. i am practically african for them, lol. i am white as fuck.

seriously any people of colour, stay clear of rural germany. especially eastern germany. keep to the big cities. just a psa.
[close]
damn that really blows, germany was near the top of my list of places to move to. is it like the equivalent of staying away from the south in the US?
[close]

("negerküsse")

^^ google this, select images and check out the box for those candies. Id post it but im a moron.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #504 on: May 29, 2020, 01:58:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was actually reading about Solider Of Fortune magazine yesterday because I was reading about the guns for hire murders that would happen from the classifieds. I google image searched to read how crazy the ads were back in the day and there was so many ads for mail away brides I was confused. I guess it would make sense if someone caught yellow fever in 'Nam. Those were the dudes really reading that shit in the 80's.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #505 on: May 29, 2020, 02:00:23 PM »

("negerküsse")

^^ google this, select images and check out the box for those candies. Id post it but im a moron.
[/quote]

goddamn, it's harsh.

this was way before the redesign that didn't include racist cartoon faces, but still went by the same name

EDIT

can we not post that shit in here please

yeah, you are right. i didn't think this through. was a unnecessary post and no one needs to see that shit. thus i removed it.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 02:40:48 PM by Frank »

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #506 on: May 29, 2020, 02:21:39 PM »
can we not post that shit in here please

KingPrawn

• Rep: -75
« Reply #507 on: May 29, 2020, 02:23:09 PM »
Skateboarding actually shares the same principles as the right wing. Also the earliest evidence of a skateboard is from the Nazis.
Both of those statements are true whether you like it or not.

Yu Dum

« Reply #508 on: May 29, 2020, 02:32:10 PM »
Skateboarding actually shares the same principles as the right wing. Also the earliest evidence of a skateboard is from the Nazis.
Both of those statements are true whether you like it or not.
What principles are you even talking about? I'm trying to figure out where the fuck you pulled that bullshit from.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1381
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #509 on: May 29, 2020, 02:32:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

it's pretty relative

Anxiety-ridden cops? No one is born a cop. It's a career choice. Can't handle the heat, get the fuck off the street.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty