Author Topic: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons  (Read 105728 times)

cky enthusiast

Re: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons
« Reply #540 on: July 27, 2021, 08:48:12 AM »
honest question- is suburban LA really that right wing that a shop with this kind of ownership can ride? i know OC and stuff are full of nazi’s and other dumb shit but i didn’t think the skate scene at large would tolerate something like this- let alone try to get them a vans account.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1093
« Reply #541 on: July 27, 2021, 09:38:43 AM »
honest question- is suburban LA really that right wing that a shop with this kind of ownership can ride? i know OC and stuff are full of nazi’s and other dumb shit but i didn’t think the skate scene at large would tolerate something like this- let alone try to get them a vans account.

Definitely. California generally is an extremely reactionary place, home to most of the worst people and ideologies in America. Suburban LA is absolutely full of the sorts of people the media makes you believe live only in Texas.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

augustmoon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #542 on: July 27, 2021, 09:42:25 AM »
anything outside of the major cities is Hick central.

Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #543 on: July 27, 2021, 09:43:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Definitely. California generally is an extremely reactionary place, home to most of the worst people and ideologies in America. Suburban LA is absolutely full of the sorts of people the media makes you believe live only in Texas.

It's even worse down here in San Diego. Big blue lives magic energy. That's what happens when the majority of people who settle here are ex-marines from pendleton or ex-navy from Embarcadero

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #544 on: July 27, 2021, 09:44:46 AM »
anything outside of the major cities is Hick central.

I feel like this could be said for every state in the US

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #545 on: July 27, 2021, 09:54:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Apparently Jeremy Wray isn't aware why shoe companies aren't selling to them.
[close]

He's unfortunately aware, I had a conversation on insta with him awhile back about the ramifications of supporting a shop carrying products with blatant homages to white supremacy. He kind of downplayed it and it was disheartening, I couldn't do much.

That's a bummer. But respect to you.
IG: @flowterspace

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 545
« Reply #546 on: July 27, 2021, 09:58:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It's even worse down here in San Diego. Big blue lives magic energy. That's what happens when the majority of people who settle here are ex-marines from pendleton or ex-navy from Embarcadero

And most of the ones staying are the ones who barely graduated HS from the midwest and believe Trump is king and Qanon is the constitution.

Was down there to visit family last week and saw someone rocking an "Ashli Babbit was an American Hero" tee. I both shocked and not shocked.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #547 on: July 27, 2021, 10:06:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

And most of the ones staying are the ones who barely graduated HS from the midwest and believe Trump is king and Qanon is the constitution.

Was down there to visit family last week and saw someone rocking an "Ashli Babbit was an American Hero" tee. I both shocked and not shocked.

Yeah the town where i live, i see all sorts of cooked shit haha
There's a guy in town who drives around with "First responders in blue and beige lives matter" on the back window of his truck, a very easy to say motto

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #548 on: July 27, 2021, 10:24:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah the town where i live, i see all sorts of cooked shit haha
There's a guy in town who drives around with "First responders in blue and beige lives matter" on the back window of his truck, a very easy to say motto

Down in Bonita, along a major road, there's a woman with a road side stand that sells "Trump Won! Biden cheated," "Trump 2024," and "Blue Lives Matter" flags. And every single lifted truck was stopping by the stand to buy a flag.

I forget how conservative my hometown is.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #549 on: July 27, 2021, 10:56:18 AM »
is Two Felons a vibe?

wormtape

• Rep: 2
« Reply #550 on: July 27, 2021, 11:23:34 AM »
big reason why two felons is still in business is because whittier has no decent skate shop its either you go to the nazi biker larper shop or a small active-esque shop. i would see pawnshop or unmodern stickers way more often than the local shops stickers which i think says a lot.

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #551 on: July 27, 2021, 11:27:59 AM »
Anybody else catch that wee man mentioned he hangs out with these ass clowns in his 9 club interview?

alienlurkshop

• Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #552 on: July 27, 2021, 01:57:13 PM »
Need to add Slappys Garage to this convo 😀

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #553 on: July 27, 2021, 02:02:52 PM »
Two Felons are Nazis and Jeremy Wray loves them
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #554 on: July 27, 2021, 02:04:19 PM »
Who's gonna do the Lord's work and call every single SoCal skateshop and ask the owner if blue lives matter so we can make a spreadsheet?

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #555 on: July 27, 2021, 02:07:59 PM »
Who's gonna do the Lord's work and call every single SoCal skateshop to ask the owner if blue lives matter so we can make a spreadsheet?

Can we make a shirt of the Blue Lives Matter logo, make the blue stripe red, and have the text say "Red Curbs Matter?"

jc

• Rep: -73
« Reply #556 on: July 27, 2021, 02:09:18 PM »
You retards are still on this? Travis from two felons has a Mexican daughter. He was raised with many Latino kids. He does nothing but help the local poor Latino kids of Whittier and surrounding areas. If you got shit to talk drive to Whittier and speak to him directly. Other than that shut up and go skate. Jesus Christ.

Mr. Stinky

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #557 on: July 27, 2021, 02:32:21 PM »
You retards are still on this? Travis from two felons has a Mexican daughter. He was raised with many Latino kids. He does nothing but help the local poor Latino kids of Whittier and surrounding areas. If you got shit to talk drive to Whittier and speak to him directly. Other than that shut up and go skate. Jesus Christ.

If that's true you should tell him how fucking wack it is to throw SS shit on his shop merch since he apparently can't fucking understand why it's beyond sketch to adopt the aesthetics of genocide even though some of his best friends are brown. 

too fakie

• Rep: 63
« Reply #558 on: July 27, 2021, 02:37:55 PM »
None of the dudes Jeremy Wray tagged in that post outside of maybe Justin Regan have any ability to get those dudes a Vans account.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #559 on: July 27, 2021, 02:43:13 PM »
None of the dudes Jeremy Wray tagged in that post outside of maybe Justin Regan have any ability to get those dudes a Vans account.

Didn’t he tag Van Doren?

Years back I relayed a live IG from two industry guys watching One Step Beyond and the shit they gave Wray for being a kook was notable.   This stuff seems to corroborate that

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2211
« Reply #560 on: July 27, 2021, 02:49:08 PM »
No Wray

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #561 on: July 27, 2021, 03:05:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If that's true you should tell him how fucking wack it is to throw SS shit on his shop merch since he apparently can't fucking understand why it's beyond sketch to adopt the aesthetics of genocide even though some of his best friends are brown.

Seriously, doing the ss bolts is never used as a critique of Nazis but always as a "damn, Nazis had low key cool logos and uniforms, amiright guys?"

bigbevev

• Rep: -14
« Reply #562 on: July 27, 2021, 04:23:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Can confirm.

Mr. Stinky

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #563 on: July 27, 2021, 04:24:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Seriously, doing the ss bolts is never used as a critique of Nazis but always as a "damn, Nazis had low key cool logos and uniforms, amiright guys?"

Put that together with the biker bullshit and it paints quite a picture.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2207
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #564 on: July 27, 2021, 04:39:50 PM »
Is Travis the one with the udder beneath his shirt, or the one with the stripper wife?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

mushroom slice

« Reply #565 on: July 27, 2021, 04:57:00 PM »
I am regular.

fuck your nazi buddies and their so called skateshop

TheFandangler

• Rep: 14
« Reply #566 on: July 27, 2021, 05:08:15 PM »
Their slogan of “All Rats Must Die” is very catchy and is a great thing to be putting on merch for the kids. You know, get em started early on that “don’t report illegal activity that is potentially harming someone, because if you do you will be killed” vibe.

conqueso

« Reply #567 on: July 27, 2021, 05:19:20 PM »

nice try jeremey wray

Mr. Stinky

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #568 on: July 27, 2021, 05:40:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Is Travis the one with the udder beneath his shirt, or the one with the stripper wife?

Christ Lou, you didn’t have to kill em.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #569 on: July 27, 2021, 05:44:47 PM »

Or take it to insta like a man