Author Topic: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons  (Read 105706 times)

Punished Skateboards

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 61
Re: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons
« Reply #570 on: July 27, 2021, 06:11:46 PM »
Anybody else catch that wee man mentioned he hangs out with these ass clowns in his 9 club interview?

They might not currently have a DLX account or sell any shoes, but they had a full wall of Duff Gamblers in 2007. And a Wee Man collab board. I can see this shop rocking in Kansas.

veritas

« Reply #571 on: July 27, 2021, 06:35:49 PM »
Their slogan of “All Rats Must Die” is very catchy and is a great thing to be putting on merch for the kids. You know, get em started early on that “don’t report illegal activity that is potentially harming someone, because if you do you will be killed” vibe.

Between the subtle Hitler / Waffen SS tributes and the "kill all rats" branded clothing this shop sounds like any parents dream come true. Get them a Vans account asap

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 356
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #572 on: July 27, 2021, 08:27:29 PM »
You retards are still on this? Travis from two felons has a Mexican daughter. He was raised with many Latino kids. He does nothing but help the local poor Latino kids of Whittier and surrounding areas. If you got shit to talk drive to Whittier and speak to him directly. Other than that shut up and go skate. Jesus Christ.
Obviously you didn’t read the first pages of this post cuz dude has fuckin WHITE PRIDE tattoos!
Also remember when everybody was like “oh it’s just coincidence that the Wray Bros logo looks like two SS bolts”?!? Hmmmm

kneebone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #573 on: July 27, 2021, 08:31:08 PM »
Expand Quote
sure as shit doesn't seem like DLX sells to them, and that rules
[close]

Neither does Vans. Or any other shoe company for that matter. But they'd "Rather just sell more decks" ::)

probably just coincidence, right?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 08:41:57 PM by kneebone »

too fakie

• Rep: 63
« Reply #574 on: July 27, 2021, 09:04:54 PM »
Expand Quote
None of the dudes Jeremy Wray tagged in that post outside of maybe Justin Regan have any ability to get those dudes a Vans account.
[close]

Didn’t he tag Van Doren?

Years back I relayed a live IG from two industry guys watching One Step Beyond and the shit they gave Wray for being a kook was notable.   This stuff seems to corroborate that

There is a pretty common misconception that Steve Van Doren has any say in the business operations of Vans. VF kept him around in a non-impactful role as a way to disguise the the fact that Vans was no longer family owned and operated.

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 545
« Reply #575 on: July 27, 2021, 09:37:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
None of the dudes Jeremy Wray tagged in that post outside of maybe Justin Regan have any ability to get those dudes a Vans account.
[close]

Didn’t he tag Van Doren?

Years back I relayed a live IG from two industry guys watching One Step Beyond and the shit they gave Wray for being a kook was notable.   This stuff seems to corroborate that
[close]

There is a pretty common misconception that Steve Van Doren has any say in the business operations of Vans. VF kept him around in a non-impactful role as a way to disguise the the fact that Vans was no longer family owned and operated.

I'm sure Steve Van Doren's word still carries weight, but ^^^ is right. He's no longer running the company. His daughter helps with the business, but a Van Doren isn't running Vans.

Steve Van Doren — and I assume any Van Doren — in the future, only acts as an ambassador of the brand. Doing the fun, publicity stuff: education, giveaways, store visits, etc.

Bunk Moreland

« Reply #576 on: July 27, 2021, 09:41:12 PM »
Well, I mean it’s in Whittier… hand in glove.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2207
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #577 on: July 27, 2021, 09:58:54 PM »
…Also remember when everybody was like “oh it’s just coincidence that the Wray Bros logo looks like two SS bolts”?!? Hmmmm

!!!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #578 on: July 27, 2021, 10:21:50 PM »
This shop is obviously a front for some California MC gang shit

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #579 on: July 27, 2021, 10:31:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Didn’t he tag Van Doren?

[close]

[close]

I'm sure Steve Van Doren's word still carries weight, but ^^^ is right. He's no longer running the company. His daughter helps with the business, but a Van Doren isn't running Vans.

Steve Van Doren — and I assume any Van Doren — in the future, only acts as an ambassador of the brand. Doing the fun, publicity stuff: education, giveaways, store visits, etc.

Like Marvel and Stan Lee.   Didn’t know that, makes sense.   I just thought the recently deceased Van Doren was the business guy in the family. 

pro club blanks

« Reply #580 on: July 27, 2021, 11:09:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Their slogan of “All Rats Must Die” is very catchy and is a great thing to be putting on merch for the kids. You know, get em started early on that “don’t report illegal activity that is potentially harming someone, because if you do you will be killed” vibe.
[close]

Between the subtle Hitler / Waffen SS tributes and the "kill all rats" branded clothing this shop sounds like any parents dream come true. Get them a Vans account asap
Jay adams family values

sk84fun

• Rep: -42
« Reply #581 on: July 28, 2021, 12:57:21 AM »
Legends supporting racists skaters…that sucks idk :(

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #582 on: July 28, 2021, 04:04:25 AM »
Expand Quote
…Also remember when everybody was like “oh it’s just coincidence that the Wray Bros logo looks like two SS bolts”?!? Hmmmm
[close]
Expand Quote

[close]
!!!

Nazi or not, those graphics suck ass.

sidneycrosby

• Rep: -80
« Reply #583 on: July 28, 2021, 06:21:22 AM »
 woke skaters spend days inside contemplating a shop they have never been to nor do they know the owners. Just pure woke speculation with no facts. Sounds like MSM is rubbing off on your pathetic souls.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #584 on: July 28, 2021, 06:32:58 AM »
woke skaters spend days inside contemplating a shop they have never been to nor do they know the owners. Just pure woke speculation with no facts. Sounds like MSM is rubbing off on your pathetic souls.

typical crybaby crosby. wahh wahh wahh

kneebone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #585 on: July 28, 2021, 06:33:42 AM »
<ignores the first 10+ pages of this thread with photographic evidence>

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
« Reply #586 on: July 28, 2021, 06:42:13 AM »

Anyone puts out a shirt with Nazi imagery and fuck yes, there’s going to be speculation, you dipshit.
Especially if you have white supremist tattoos and are located in a hotbed of white power.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2207
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #587 on: July 28, 2021, 07:14:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Anyone puts out a shirt with Nazi imagery and fuck yes, there’s going to be speculation, you dipshit.
Especially if you have white supremist tattoos and are located in a hotbed of white power.
But… but… but…

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #588 on: July 28, 2021, 07:32:49 AM »
IDK if it known outside of people who grew up around north Orange County bros, but J. Wray still seems to rep 242, which somehow translates to AGB, which stands for All Girls are Bitches. I only point this out because it was a broey and douchey thing to hear teenagers carrying on about as a kid around the turn of the century. But for a 40 something year old man to be repping in 2021 shows some pretty extreme levels of broiness.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1212
« Reply #589 on: July 28, 2021, 07:39:52 AM »
It should come as no surprise by this point that Jeremy Wray is an idiot and skateboarding's Uncle Rico.
The guy was a great skateboarder, but seems pretty fucking clueless as a person.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #590 on: July 28, 2021, 07:42:00 AM »
This shop is obviously a front for some California MC gang shit

This. 

And as much as I hate to say it, Ive been getting major OC bro/peckerwood vibes from J Wray post Element.  That graphic and his support of that shop is really sketch. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #591 on: July 28, 2021, 07:42:47 AM »
IDK if it known outside of people who grew up around north Orange County bros, but J. Wray still seems to rep 242, which somehow translates to AGB, which stands for All Girls are Bitches. I only point this out because it was a broey and douchey thing to hear teenagers carrying on about as a kid around the turn of the century. But for a 40 something year old man to be repping in 2021 shows some pretty extreme levels of broiness.

Kill your heroes  :'(
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 08:03:13 AM by DaleSr »

Lisa96

« Reply #592 on: July 28, 2021, 08:00:43 AM »
More like Gay Bros am I right ?!

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1483
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #593 on: July 28, 2021, 09:33:34 AM »
More like Gay Bros am I right ?!
My Gay Bros are cooler. Don't disparage my LGBTQ brethren/sistren/themtren by connecting them to this brand.

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #594 on: July 28, 2021, 09:58:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote

[close]
!!!

So, what we got here? Two SS bolts? Two times the letter "W" turned to the side? E3? But I don't think the single S bolt in the middle is just coincidence. Too much thought went into that graphic, although it is still wack.
I demand some Puleo investigation now.

I mean, nobody touched the "legend" Jeremy for what? 20 years? There must be a reason I think.
IG: @flowterspace

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #595 on: July 28, 2021, 10:11:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Who's gonna do the Lord's work and call every single SoCal skateshop to ask the owner if blue lives matter so we can make a spreadsheet?
[close]

Can we make a shirt of the Blue Lives Matter logo, make the blue stripe red, and have the text say "Red Curbs Matter?"

I missed this and that would be a very good shirt.  I might even wear it.

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #596 on: July 28, 2021, 10:19:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote

[close]
!!!
[close]

So, what we got here? Two SS bolts? Two times the letter "W" turned to the side? E3? But I don't think the single S bolt in the middle is just coincidence. Too much thought went into that graphic, although it is still wack.
I demand some Puleo investigation now.

I mean, nobody touched the "legend" Jeremy for what? 20 years? There must be a reason I think.

I just think people are opening up to the fact that when someone didn't quite make it, wasn't 'properly' hooked up, or has a spot as a legacy pro on a team despite their contribution to skateboarding, there's probably a very good reason as to why.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 10:33:55 AM by HORSES »

mushroom slice

« Reply #597 on: July 28, 2021, 10:51:45 AM »
It takes a special sort of dumb ass to climb up a water tower and Ollie to another one. No surprises here that the dude isn’t that bright.

Coldpizza

• Rep: 166
« Reply #598 on: July 28, 2021, 11:00:57 AM »
Love this type of narrative, acting as if Fox News isn’t mainstream media. Unfortunately I’d say that fucking Breitbart is msm at this point.
Sounds like you’re just a pathetic soul…
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1212
« Reply #599 on: July 28, 2021, 11:11:17 AM »

I got a fact for you pal, the fact that you love to eat dirty diapers.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR