Author Topic: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons  (Read 105729 times)

SATIVA HYBRID

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -35
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons
« Reply #690 on: March 03, 2022, 06:59:02 AM »
took too big of a weed pen hit in the work bathroom and almost got caught skateshop
only hoe i love is popeyes
i put my dick in the drumstick

cky enthusiast

« Reply #691 on: March 03, 2022, 07:02:46 AM »
did they see me hotboxing in the girl from produce’s car with her on break skate shop

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #692 on: March 03, 2022, 08:12:04 AM »
took too big of a weed pen hit in the work bathroom and almost got caught skateshop

Pshhh yeah who does that at work... Everyone knows you blow it directly into the fart fan

pro club blanks

« Reply #693 on: March 03, 2022, 08:35:39 AM »
2 very naughty nazis who've too much strudel skateshop

dannyprovolone

« Reply #694 on: March 03, 2022, 09:10:33 AM »
Six udders skateshop

skunty

• Rep: 73
« Reply #695 on: March 03, 2022, 09:37:21 AM »
As someone who isn't really into punk and only has surface level knowledge of it from being a skateboarder, and having friends that are into it, I really don't understand the whole Nazi/punk overlap. From what I understand about punk, Nazism seems to be antithetical to the whole "punk ethos" if you will. IDK.... fuck these dudes either way, weirdos.

Basically some people used nazi imagery to be edgy (Sid Vicious, Siouxie Sioux, David Bowie), and the real nazis slipped in and haven't left since

DESTROYER OF SENSES

• Rep: -17
« Reply #696 on: March 03, 2022, 09:43:33 AM »
Mongol with a skate shop?

'the concealment of the origins of illegally obtained money, typically by means of transfers involving foreign banks or legitimate businesses.'

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 847
« Reply #697 on: March 04, 2022, 02:10:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pshhh yeah who does that at work... Everyone knows you blow it directly into the fart fan

If you're rocking live resin carts it doesn't smell like weed at all. You can sit in a stall next to someone and they'll have no idea what you're doing unless they see the vapor.

Overall if you have a door you can close you're golden, with some strains it even smells like someone sprayed an air freshener. I've definitely hit my vape in an attempt to clear out a particularly meaty fart more than once.

Hedgehog In Da Fog

• Rep: -15
« Reply #698 on: March 04, 2022, 09:47:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

If you're rocking live resin carts it doesn't smell like weed at all. You can sit in a stall next to someone and they'll have no idea what you're doing unless they see the vapor.

Overall if you have a door you can close you're golden, with some strains it even smells like someone sprayed an air freshener. I've definitely hit my vape in an attempt to clear out a particularly meaty fart more than once.

Yep, kids in college now have it made. But they’ll never understand the thrill of the bowl/blunt cruise.

biaherl

• Rep: 267
    • Why So Sad avatar image
« Reply #699 on: March 04, 2022, 10:28:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yep, kids in college now have it made. But they’ll never understand the thrill of the bowl/blunt cruise.

Or blowin smoke through a paper towel tube stuffed with fabric softener dryer sheets

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #700 on: March 04, 2022, 12:23:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You know the vibes.

Mrskillson

• Rep: 5
« Reply #701 on: March 04, 2022, 01:35:43 PM »
'a particularly meaty fart'

Fucking hell hahaa

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #702 on: March 04, 2022, 01:51:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Or blowin smoke through a paper towel tube stuffed with fabric softener dryer sheets

holy shit, that pic of Tooty with a bong is amazing.  and yes, the paper towel tube and fabric softener was a gem.  I'd like to meet the first college kid to do that.  I have a feeling he became very successful in life, or is a burnout living in his mom's basement. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

vhsfisheye

« Reply #703 on: March 04, 2022, 01:55:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

holy shit, that pic of Tooty with a bong is amazing.  and yes, the paper towel tube and fabric softener was a gem.  I'd like to meet the first college kid to do that.  I have a feeling he became very successful in life, or is a burnout living in his mom's basement.
They make portable air filters to blow into now, that was the only thing that kept me from getting kicked out my college dorm. The dab pen was just the soloution to not bringing a bong to work

Brguy

« Reply #704 on: March 04, 2022, 02:53:51 PM »
As someone who isn't really into punk and only has surface level knowledge of it from being a skateboarder, and having friends that are into it, I really don't understand the whole Nazi/punk overlap. From what I understand about punk, Nazism seems to be antithetical to the whole "punk ethos" if you will. IDK.... fuck these dudes either way, weirdos.
Punk is more of a 'do whatever the fuck you want' vibe, some people go out too much and get pulled into all this anarchism and "real punk" shit, but when you look at the bands it was never a full on ideology propagator, tons of bands were just saying what they felt and the "ethos" came with time, just like the nazis. I'd even say that both only came to be when punk became a trend and since it's so easy to be a punk every kind of people got into it to spew out their own little brand of propaganda.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #705 on: March 04, 2022, 04:49:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Punk is more of a 'do whatever the fuck you want' vibe, some people go out too much and get pulled into all this anarchism and "real punk" shit, but when you look at the bands it was never a full on ideology propagator, tons of bands were just saying what they felt and the "ethos" came with time, just like the nazis. I'd even say that both only came to be when punk became a trend and since it's so easy to be a punk every kind of people got into it to spew out their own little brand of propaganda.

imagine being a grown adult talking about what punk means for free

SATIVA HYBRID

« Reply #706 on: March 04, 2022, 05:26:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

my carts smell like gummy worms usually, its the bigass clouds that'll get me. the vape battery I have fucking rips, its called a YoCan and its the smallest most powerful lil fucker ive ever come across

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
« Reply #707 on: March 04, 2022, 05:30:36 PM »
I once smoked weed on a plane in the bathroom. Not the smartest decision I’ve made but it makes for a great story.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #708 on: March 04, 2022, 05:30:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
They make portable air filters to blow into now, that was the only thing that kept me from getting kicked out my college dorm. The dab pen was just the soloution to not bringing a bong to work

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Faxmachine

« Reply #709 on: March 04, 2022, 05:54:36 PM »
If you wanna get high and not smell like weed just step up and eat edibles. Go big. Vapes is only for dmt at this point.2022 boys. You sound like the queen of England.

Gab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #710 on: March 04, 2022, 06:32:02 PM »
Yeah I’m not listening to a fax machine bud

SATIVA HYBRID

« Reply #711 on: March 06, 2022, 09:50:36 AM »
I once smoked weed on a plane in the bathroom. Not the smartest decision I’ve made but it makes for a great story.

ok im gonna need to hear the story, that sounds like some expert level weed smoking

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #712 on: March 07, 2022, 07:44:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ok im gonna need to hear the story, that sounds like some expert level weed smoking

yeah, it seems impossible not to get caught honestly