Author Topic: Spokane Washington  (Read 1237 times)

Lloyd Braun

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 80
Spokane Washington
« on: August 16, 2018, 07:53:18 PM »
Working out in Pullman WA this week, thinking about driving to Spokane for the afternoon Saturday. Anyone have any Park suggestions? I only found the one Park and it's all tranny im not much for Ramps. What's skating downtown like, huge bust?Anyone down to link around 4pm? Maybe  Skate for a few hours or something? I have an early flight Sunday but want to make the most out of my time out here.

Alternatively, anything cool to check out around Lewiston ID? I skated the Mountain Dew park, any other cool parks imnnot aware of within 2 hours, or even not skating shit to do?

Thanks in Advance
MN

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
Re: Spokane Washington
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 07:41:32 PM »
went to the mtn dew park like a month ago. Super sick. Never really skated to much of Spokane, we went to WSU last time. Good spots

Lloyd Braun

• Rep: 80
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 08:09:21 AM »
went to the mtn dew park like a month ago. Super sick. Never really skated to much of Spokane, we went to WSU last time. Good spots

Yeah Mtn Dew is super fun. How's security downtown Spokane do you know? Last thing I need is trouble on a work trip

redraobetaks

• Rep: 2
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 12:35:53 AM »
Joe Albi Park is pretty sick, a little bit of something for everyone. Never skated downtown before but all the times I’ve been there it seemed pretty dead, not much cops or security or anything. Skate at your own risk I guess  ;D