Author Topic: Brandon Biebel on Budweiser  (Read 30626 times)

coyote2425

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
Re: Brandon Biebel on Budweiser
« Reply #120 on: September 18, 2018, 10:15:00 AM »
I’ve never had much patience for Biebel, and I’ve really tried to like his skating since Yeah Right came out (when I first became aware of him). And I like Budweiser.

But this makes me hate both.

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

• Rep: -27
  • Nobody steals from Creed Bratton
« Reply #121 on: September 18, 2018, 03:48:51 PM »
"Giovanni Reda sleeps with the fishes"

ArtVandelay

« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2018, 03:52:36 PM »
What kinds of royalties could he be getting for these fucking terrible photos? They look like they were taken with a flip phone. 10$ an ad? 20$? How much we talkin you think? Biebel must be desperate.

If Budweiser had a team I don't think Beibel would make flow. Maybe he'd get a clip in the friends section of the video...maybe, if he could film anything that is.

quadcuff

• Rep: -5
« Reply #123 on: September 18, 2018, 06:26:29 PM »
i'd like to address the fact we all ignored beibel's super mobbed out nollie flips for YEARS

andocom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #124 on: September 18, 2018, 07:30:08 PM »
What kinds of royalties could he be getting for these fucking terrible photos? They look like they were taken with a flip phone. 10$ an ad? 20$? How much we talkin you think? Biebel must be desperate.

If Budweiser had a team I don't think Beibel would make flow. Maybe he'd get a clip in the friends section of the video...maybe, if he could film anything that is.

If by royalties you mean how much do you think Beibel is getting paid for these, I hope you are joking about $10 or $20, you really think Budweiser even would bother with that, it would cost them more the set up the contracts and process the payments. This is a company with between 1 & 2 billion yearly marketing spend. I have no idea how much he would be getting but I would not at all be surprised if it is similar if not above what most pros make from board sales in a year.

gub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2018, 06:50:48 AM »
Robbie gangemi never did shit like this real talk

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #126 on: September 19, 2018, 07:30:26 AM »
to be fair, robbie gangemi was prolly more likely to be approached by st ides.

SUPREMENECKPROTECTOR

• Rep: 99
« Reply #127 on: September 19, 2018, 07:40:13 AM »
Him and stefan are on dog whisper flow

This picture cracks me up. His left arm looks like it belongs on a T-Rex and with his right arm he does the hover thing.

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -168
« Reply #128 on: September 19, 2018, 07:54:42 AM »

I am fairly certain these days biebel is the opposite of desperate
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #129 on: September 19, 2018, 08:22:32 AM »

I put this earlier in the thread, but he's probably making $4-5k per post. A friend of mine did some sponsored Instagram posts for Bud Light, terrible beer I know, but made $1k per post with a following of 75,000. Usually the rule is people can charge 1% of their following for a sponsored post, so if you have 100,000 followers, you can charge $1,000 per post. It obviously varies with companies, and bigger ones like this can pay more than that. So if Biebel's done 4 post for them, he could easily have made $15-20k.

Irvine-Sucks.com

finecojeffe

• Rep: 126
    • Fine-Co avatar image
« Reply #130 on: September 19, 2018, 08:55:09 AM »

I put this earlier in the thread, but he's probably making $4-5k per post. A friend of mine did some sponsored Instagram posts for Bud Light, terrible beer I know, but made $1k per post with a following of 75,000. Usually the rule is people can charge 1% of their following for a sponsored post, so if you have 100,000 followers, you can charge $1,000 per post. It obviously varies with companies, and bigger ones like this can pay more than that. So if Biebel's done 4 post for them, he could easily have made $15-20k.

this boggles my mind since people can pay a fee gain a boatload of follower bots. How can post to pay ration be calculated if they can't even verify if followers are real/

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2018, 09:00:49 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

this boggles my mind since people can pay a fee gain a boatload of follower bots. How can post to pay ration be calculated if they can't even verify if followers are real/

They look at your "engagement" too, which is the amount of likes and followers. So yes, there's people who buy fake followers, but if they have 100k followers but get a couple hundred likes on a photo, it's obvious they have fake followers.

Irvine-Sucks.com

sharkbarf

• Rep: 1
« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2018, 12:12:29 PM »
Bee bull needs to post a video of him pounding one of those beers if he's truly down for them. If you're going to promote shit beer you better go all out.

MarmaladeCoyote

• Rep: -2
« Reply #133 on: September 24, 2018, 10:31:48 AM »

i Should've guessed he puts his ears into his hat. Shoulda guessed.

How has no one posted the PC Principal-Beebull similarities?

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #134 on: September 24, 2018, 01:56:55 PM »
Expand Quote
^^^^ these guys all need to be photoshopped into that Two Felons picture
[close]

i had to update this

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #136 on: October 02, 2018, 05:15:37 PM »
Brandon "Bada BOOM Bada BING!" Biebel

Get the strap

« Reply #137 on: October 02, 2018, 05:26:36 PM »
Talking shit on this doesn't even seem worthwhile. He's so detached from core skaters he's practically a fucking asshole. And talking shit on, "this" I mean his new job. Good for him, who fucking cares, he's a male IG model, irrelevant af. Let him disappear into obscurity.

SkateChimney

• Rep: -29
« Reply #138 on: October 02, 2018, 05:28:27 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

If by royalties you mean how much do you think Beibel is getting paid for these, I hope you are joking about $10 or $20, you really think Budweiser even would bother with that, it would cost them more the set up the contracts and process the payments. This is a company with between 1 & 2 billion yearly marketing spend. I have no idea how much he would be getting but I would not at all be surprised if it is similar if not above what most pros make from board sales in a year.

exactly, euro dudes you've never hear of get a 1000 a month of redbull i bet hes on significant money for these posts. Budweisers hooks up some mma fighters (donald cerrone for one) aswell - i think this is theyre marketing model, like energy drink brands, they sponsor 'xtreme'/alternative sport athletes

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #139 on: October 02, 2018, 05:37:46 PM »
I wish I got popular enough in something that when I became washed up I could still whore myself out to corporations for fat checks. I wanna be a whore so bad. American hero, Brandon Biebel.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 07:01:15 PM by L33Tg33k »
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #140 on: October 02, 2018, 06:05:57 PM »
Before we call him washed... this was the post following that last Budweiser one.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bockx9xhUL4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=fhta1pi5ueqs

Honestly inspired tf outta me to learn good front heels
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 06:09:06 PM by VHS ERA »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #141 on: October 02, 2018, 07:00:13 PM »
Before we call him washed... this was the post following that last Budweiser one.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bockx9xhUL4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=fhta1pi5ueqs

Magical
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #142 on: October 02, 2018, 07:11:12 PM »
I always knew there was something... off... about Bieber when he skated to the Appolo Kids instrumental
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #143 on: October 02, 2018, 07:42:26 PM »
are not nothin wrong with bumping Wu instrumentals but I know what you mean

Bitter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 06:44:30 PM by Bitter »

suprisebuttsex

• Rep: -7
« Reply #145 on: October 26, 2018, 02:49:26 AM »
I'd like to get beer boxes

guest1

« Reply #146 on: October 26, 2018, 03:51:25 AM »
Is Biebel the first and only pro to get sponsored by a beer company?

Badmeaningood

• Rep: 25
« Reply #147 on: October 26, 2018, 05:16:27 AM »
Is Biebel the first and only pro to get sponsored by a beer company?

As if! Obvs Fred has his own signature ale:

https://untappd.com/b/cypress-brewing-company-dirty-jersey-devil/2857066

everythingisgreat

• Rep: -130
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #148 on: October 26, 2018, 06:18:02 AM »
i'd like to address the fact we all ignored beibel's super mobbed out nollie flips for YEARS

Hahahah motherfucker does the downward dog

victor doom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • "Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it
« Reply #149 on: October 26, 2018, 06:20:28 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Magical
Its cool but lets not ignore that 80% of his tricks are switch front heels and nollie back heels