Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1400943 times)

Billy Bitchcakes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #10080 on: May 14, 2023, 10:21:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Why are the best skaters so DUMB? Like serious low level intelligence. Almost like a 12 year old talking.
[close]

Dumb people don’t weigh up consequences or overthink it. Dumb people also rip at sex.

Gonna keep this in mind next time I disappoint a woman
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #10081 on: May 15, 2023, 11:47:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Why are the best skaters so DUMB? Like serious low level intelligence. Almost like a 12 year old talking.
[close]

Dumb people don’t weigh up consequences or overthink it. Dumb people also rip at sex.
Absolutely untrue. Smart people are definitely better at sex. I might be saying this just cause I haven’t banged a ton of stupid women but the ones that I have were definitely not good at it.

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #10083 on: May 16, 2023, 11:08:52 PM »
http://www.instagram.com/reel/CsU4CQ7Afv2/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng

coming from the guy who made this, not surprised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsah8hJBzMc

there’s also a tiktok from the footprint insoles account that has a clip of breasts popping out of a shirt transitioning to a clip of that little kid skating

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2dsGhR2/

« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 07:13:05 AM by left knee cap »

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #10084 on: May 16, 2023, 11:50:23 PM »
no way joey brezenski is a dude bro pervert dork? that’s surprising. also, to market a brand that is literally inches above cariuma level by attacking the first skateboard footwear brand ever saying that everyone who wears or have worn them (roughly a billion people possibly?) as people with small dicks is genius. the only people who have big johnsons wear fp footwear! great marketing scheme, attack fa/vans/whoever is actually selling product… that’s sure to gain you some beliebers.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 484
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #10085 on: May 17, 2023, 12:08:05 AM »
Even if you had a bigger dick wearing FPs, no woman would let you near her if she saw those nasty shoes.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
« Reply #10086 on: May 17, 2023, 05:08:33 AM »
no way joey brezenski is a dude bro pervert dork? that’s surprising. also, to market a brand that is literally inches above cariuma level by attacking the first skateboard footwear brand ever saying that everyone who wears or have worn them (roughly a billion people possibly?) as people with small dicks is genius. the only people who have big johnsons wear fp footwear! great marketing scheme, attack fa/vans/whoever is actually selling product… that’s sure to gain you some beliebers.

Yeah, I don’t get this. Isn’t the goal to convince Vans buyers (among others) that they need his pseudoscientific insoles? Why choose to alienate so many skaters?
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
« Reply #10087 on: May 17, 2023, 07:21:23 AM »

coming from the guy who made this, not surprised.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bsah8hJBzMc

there’s also a tiktok from the footprint insoles account that has a clip of breasts popping out of a shirt transitioning to a clip of that little kid skating

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2dsGhR2/

that tiktok is horrible... There is something classless about, breast popping out of a shirt, to transition to our 12 year kid doing tricks...

also that kid rips though! The FP team is pretty solid.

WavyDavy

• Rep: 129
« Reply #10088 on: May 17, 2023, 07:41:34 AM »
 I always thought the fp target group where people with foot fetish because of their logo so why do they use tits and penis size as their ad material?
They should just show some sexy feet and call it a day

Magnolia

• Rep: 412
  • She/They
« Reply #10089 on: May 17, 2023, 12:21:52 PM »
I always thought the fp target group where people with foot fetish because of their logo so why do they use tits and penis size as their ad material?
They should just show some sexy feet and call it a day
Putting Jaws' feet in an ad would probably work as conversion therapy for foot fetishists
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

Dental Dan

• Rep: 27
« Reply #10090 on: May 17, 2023, 12:43:43 PM »
What kind of shoes should I wear as someone with an average hog? Don't want to do any false advertising

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
« Reply #10091 on: May 17, 2023, 12:48:21 PM »
What kind of shoes should I wear as someone with an average hog? Don't want to do any false advertising

apport

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #10092 on: May 17, 2023, 01:06:31 PM »
i have to say i follow the logic of footprint=fat penis, if i had a big dick who knows where my life would be, i certainly don't think i would be caring about what's on my feet and checking the shoes & gear section 3 times a day

WhoCareZ

« Reply #10093 on: May 18, 2023, 08:47:22 AM »

Wienerboy

• Rep: -94
  • Hey you're really cool and definitely not a kook
« Reply #10094 on: May 18, 2023, 08:56:15 AM »
Richie Jackson on polarization
https://www.instagram.com/p/CsXikCWrpf2/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ== :(

Who would've guessed that crossdressing pirate, Richie Jackson, who claims to be a psychedelic explorer, loves Trump so much that he posed with a cardboard cutout of him. Mark that down for things I would have never guessed in 2023
If my rep is ever an even number, please kindly throw me either a kook or a gnar in order to return me to my odd number equilibrium.

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 565
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #10095 on: May 18, 2023, 09:27:52 AM »
asking for free speech, like that rumble ad during SLS...

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -61
« Reply #10096 on: May 18, 2023, 10:31:04 AM »
I can't even express my hatred of homos and minorities without people thinking I'm an asshole!
Nobody invites me to parties anymore! This is literally exactly the same as the holocaust (which never happened)

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
« Reply #10097 on: May 18, 2023, 11:07:08 AM »
Expand Quote

Who would've guessed that crossdressing pirate, Richie Jackson, who claims to be a psychedelic explorer, loves Trump so much that he posed with a cardboard cutout of him. Mark that down for things I would have never guessed in 2023

This doesn't surprise me. Hippies and other historically "left" sub-cultures are not immune to falling prey to far right propaganda. It's been talked about in length for a few years now with the rise of QAnon and other bullshit like it.

If you're interested, here are a few articles that discuss it:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/12/fringe-left-alt-right-share-beliefs-white-power-movement/672454/

https://www.mironline.ca/beyond-the-qanon-shaman-the-disturbing-relationship-between-new-age-and-far-right-movements/

https://gen.medium.com/nazi-hippies-when-the-new-age-and-far-right-overlap-d1a6ddcd7be4

Democratic Republic Of Mongo

• Rep: 105
« Reply #10098 on: May 18, 2023, 11:16:28 AM »
Hippies are the opposite of everything they say they stand for. Not the last social movement to pull that lil trick.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
« Reply #10099 on: May 19, 2023, 08:13:26 AM »
It that dork even a "hippie"? Not that the term has ever had much meaning, but it always seemed to me that he was just a goofus in search of a novelty aesthetic.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #10100 on: May 19, 2023, 08:44:05 AM »
 Psychedelic goobadour ass MF

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -453
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated

Cranberry Relish

• Rep: 25
« Reply #10102 on: May 19, 2023, 11:24:32 AM »

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10103 on: May 19, 2023, 11:37:30 AM »
It that dork even a "hippie"? Not that the term has ever had much meaning, but it always seemed to me that he was just a goofus in search of a novelty aesthetic.

I didn't realize he was trying to be a hippie, i just thought this was some pirate cosplay schtick that he used to accentuate his terrible trick selection.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
« Reply #10104 on: May 19, 2023, 11:45:07 AM »

From the comments, "Stevie Williams is a virtual Furry." Lol

I feel like Stevie has made an unholy amount of money on That NFT/WEB 3 shit.

sle_epy

• Rep: -82
« Reply #10105 on: May 19, 2023, 12:05:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I didn't realize he was trying to be a hippie, i just thought this was some pirate cosplay schtick that he used to accentuate his terrible trick selection.

I think he noticed somewhere else that this look (not unique to him btw) is catnip to a certain type of hot crazy hippie chick that cannot resist, and decided that particular type of pussy was worth being labeled a kook literally everywhere else.
eau de toilette: Sk8IQ by Sle_epy

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #10106 on: May 19, 2023, 05:23:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I think he noticed somewhere else that this look (not unique to him btw) is catnip to a certain type of hot crazy hippie chick that cannot resist, and decided that particular type of pussy was worth being labeled a kook literally everywhere else.

One of my friends did exactly the same thing.

He wasn't getting ANY at ALL. He was this fat nerdy metal/hardcore guy with braces and thick goofy glasses. He then became a "hippie" kind of overnight when he saw more chicks went to those "psychedelic" shows.

He bought bellbottoms jeans, started wearing scarves around his head and neck, had huge sideburns one of a sudden and would always wear those small round sunglasses ozzy would wear ... it looked really lame.

Strangely enough he landed his first gf at 23 years old > Some baked patchouli stankin' chick whith saggy tits that never wore a bra. Ever.

Good for him I guess ... but I wouldn't even touch her with someone else's dick.

Terminal

« Reply #10107 on: May 20, 2023, 06:53:08 PM »
Lol, looks like old mate has outed himself as a Muppet again...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 07:04:42 PM by Terminal »

Bryanferry

• Rep: -43
« Reply #10108 on: May 26, 2023, 04:54:57 AM »

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -61
« Reply #10109 on: May 26, 2023, 06:52:04 AM »
I just fuckin' can't with Bobby Puleo's weird conspiracy shit.
In his mind there is absolutely no such thing as coincidence.
I'll take a stab at how Puleo's mind works...

Okay, so Grover Cleveland was born on March 18th, 1837. (notice the number 18 shows up twice)
Adam Levine from Maroon 5 was born on March 18th, 1979. Exactly 142 years later.
Notice the number 5 does not show up in either man's birthday, or in the number of years that passed between their births, but it does show up in the name of Adam's band.
Grover Cleveland died on June 24th, 1908. Again, the number 5 is suspiciously absent.
#TheNumber5 #Question5 #5immortalityprotocol #metallicarulez #maroon5=deepstate5