Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1486924 times)

nah-nah-nah, T4T (+ 1 Hidden) and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Shitbag

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #10470 on: July 22, 2023, 04:19:24 PM »
http://www.instagram.com/reel/Cup_Q_jrur5/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Jordan Richter posted an insane comment on this post about how if he was gay or trans he’d have had his own company and no one would have ever fast forwarded his part in Video Days 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I responded to his comment

skateboard oiisan 1w
@jordanrichter first of all I never fast forwarded your part I always watched that whole bad boy from front to back mY % Also a huge fan of your New Deal output.
What would have been crazy would have been if someone we all know and love made a homemade
VHS dub of the video and took your part out and then not only that, played the video while you were sitting in the room with a bunch of other dudes.
No vert button necessary. 😂😂😂
« Last Edit: July 22, 2023, 04:59:54 PM by Shitbag »

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #10471 on: July 22, 2023, 05:01:21 PM »
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #10472 on: July 22, 2023, 05:01:48 PM »

Jordan Richter posted an insane comment on this post about how if he was gay or trans he’d have had his own company and no one would have ever fast forwarded his part in Video Days 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

skateboard oiisan 1w
@jordanrichter first of all I never fast forwarded your part I always watched that whole bad boy from front to back mY % Also a huge fan of your New Deal output.
What would have been crazy would have been if someone we all know and love made a homemade
VHS dub of the video and took your part out and then not only that, played the video while you were sitting in the room with a bunch of other dudes.

Fine work, sir.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10473 on: July 22, 2023, 06:10:51 PM »

Holy shit this reminds me of the Jay Leno photo exactly like this but he’s holding a skateboard I shit you not.
Must find, it’s on my phone somewhere buried in 10,000 pics and 6,000 videos.

Quique

• Rep: 52
« Reply #10474 on: July 22, 2023, 10:47:21 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Holy shit this reminds me of the Jay Leno photo exactly like this but he’s holding a skateboard I shit you not.

ThomasShitt

« Reply #10475 on: July 23, 2023, 12:36:18 AM »
Still seeing more mclovin then jay leno

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10476 on: July 23, 2023, 11:41:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

GNAAARRRRRRREDDDDD!!!!

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #10477 on: July 23, 2023, 12:21:16 PM »

skateboard oiisan 1w

GOLD

djoekr

• Rep: 331
« Reply #10478 on: July 23, 2023, 02:47:02 PM »
Expand Quote

skateboard oiisan 1w
[close]

GOLD

He's still going off in the comments :^)
Skateboarding is a joke
And if you think otherwise
you're fucked in the head

It's not that serious -
Go fast, catch a frontside
And remember why you love it

kinjjibo

• Rep: -9
« Reply #10479 on: July 23, 2023, 02:53:32 PM »
Jordan's comments aside, the pissskate reel isn't even funny and doesn't even make sense?

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #10480 on: July 23, 2023, 03:32:01 PM »
Yeah everybody seems to suck here. Pisskate is lame as are 90% of skate meme pages as always. Jordan Richter is a fucking loser
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #10481 on: July 23, 2023, 04:59:45 PM »
Jordan Richter is a fucking loser

Please let him know in the comments
He thinks this “depraved agenda” is being pushed onto kids… yeah, because it’s not like 90s world graphics weren’t completely over the top with sexualized images
I think he’s just pissed that his “how to put a condom on” graphic still gets him all hot and flustered  :-[
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 06:04:12 PM by Gray Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

disposable

• Rep: 14
« Reply #10482 on: July 23, 2023, 06:28:01 PM »
jordan richter is definitely in the closet.

same with this piss skate person.

instead of going the love route, they hate themselves and others. what a sad, but classic case of toxic masculinity.

The night listener

• Rep: -164
« Reply #10483 on: July 23, 2023, 08:05:23 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I like that there's no Hispanics here going" why you hating on a Hispanic you maga racists!"

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #10484 on: July 23, 2023, 08:07:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He thinks this “depraved agenda” is being pushed onto kids… yeah, because it’s not like 90s world graphics weren’t completely over the top with sexualized images
I think he’s just pissed that his “how to put a condom on” graphic still gets him all hot and flustered  :-[

him and the Illusion host a podcast where they go a deep dive into conspiracy theories and bible shit

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 473
« Reply #10485 on: July 23, 2023, 10:07:21 PM »

Some wounds don’t heal.

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #10486 on: July 23, 2023, 10:40:51 PM »

skateboard oiisan 1w

Who made said famous dub of Video Days sans Richter? I feel like I knew this at some point but fried it out of my tiny brain.

WhoCareZ

« Reply #10487 on: July 23, 2023, 10:50:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
GNAAARRRRRRREDDDDD!!!!

One of the best photos in existence

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10488 on: July 23, 2023, 11:47:19 PM »
Expand Quote

skateboard oiisan 1w
[close]

Who made said famous dub of Video Days sans Richter? I feel like I knew this at some point but fried it out of my tiny brain.
Carrol no?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10489 on: July 23, 2023, 11:49:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

him and the Illusion host a podcast where they go a deep dive into conspiracy theories and bible shit
*inserts donotwant.jpg*
He’s just extra jaded because BA will go down in the annals of our history where Jordan will just be in the footnotes of the absolute kooks section

djoekr

• Rep: 331
« Reply #10490 on: July 24, 2023, 12:12:34 AM »
I feel like this is all a front so he can come out the closet under the guise of 'pwning the liberals' and he'll just live the rest of his life as a happy gay man. But you know, ironically, right?
Skateboarding is a joke
And if you think otherwise
you're fucked in the head

It's not that serious -
Go fast, catch a frontside
And remember why you love it

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10491 on: July 24, 2023, 12:17:36 AM »
I feel like this is all a front so he can come out the closet under the guise of 'pwning the liberals' and he'll just live the rest of his life as a happy gay man. But you know, ironically, right?
Defs jacking off to the image of being taken from behind by Toy machine era BA. I’m honestly surprised he’s that blatantly homophobic though…

I sincerely hope that the mutual friends (slap pals included) that I have following him are doing so because they want to laugh at how ridiculous he is

Bitchardo Scantron

• Rep: -93
« Reply #10492 on: July 24, 2023, 05:14:15 AM »
Yeah everybody seems to suck here. Pisskate is lame as are 90% of skate meme pages as always. Jordan Richter is a fucking loser

Yeah pisskate sucks, I enjoy carharttfinalboss a lot though

Rune Spliffberg

• Rep: 114
« Reply #10493 on: July 24, 2023, 06:30:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah pisskate sucks, I enjoy carharttfinalboss a lot though

pissskate isnt even a meme page, it's just some dude weirdly fixated on and bothered by Marbie's existence

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10494 on: July 24, 2023, 09:32:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

skateboard oiisan 1w
[close]

[close]
Carrol no?
Yeah it’s 100 percent Carroll, I forget which interview he talks about it in but he definitely did that shit and Jordan was definitely at his house when said video was playing one time and with some other guys while watching it.

Ah to be a fly on the wall and seen the look in young Jordan’s eye when his part was supposed to start and didn’t.

You guys are right Pissskate page is not even funny it’s just couple of my friends told me it was funny and worth a follow like on some “dooood they rip on everyone!! “ shit.

Might unfollow soon but glad I waited because this one was worth it.

6ix9ine

« Reply #10495 on: July 24, 2023, 09:37:36 AM »
Jordan Richter should be on a government watchlist. Seriously. Surely he's breaking some kind of law with the vile shit that he says about trans folk.

changed1

« Reply #10496 on: July 24, 2023, 09:41:03 AM »
Jordan Richter should be on a government watchlist. Seriously. Surely he's breaking some kind of law with the vile shit that he says about trans folk.
It’d be the only way anyones watching his footage

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10497 on: July 24, 2023, 10:12:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Have a gnar, sir.

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #10498 on: July 24, 2023, 10:30:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Tried to gnar but apparently it hasn't been 24 hours since the last one. Just know, I'll be back.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 657
« Reply #10499 on: July 24, 2023, 10:43:40 AM »
damn this thread just made me go look at pisskates's posts and I'm absolutely fuming now. bunch of bigoted jaded old heads making the most middle school anti-trans jokes I've ever heard.