Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1431411 times)

Shtonk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -341
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #12270 on: April 17, 2024, 08:21:10 AM »
Is anybody still sponsoring this guy? I remember he was associated with Footprint? Might be time to put the pressure on his team mates like Decenzo, wake them up to who they're associating with here.

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
« Reply #12271 on: April 17, 2024, 08:30:50 AM »
Is anybody still sponsoring this guy? I remember he was associated with Footprint? Might be time to put the pressure on his team mates like Decenzo, wake them up to who they're associating with here.
He's still on Bones wheels
https://bones.com/team/
He had a wheel a few years back

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #12272 on: April 17, 2024, 09:10:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

You won't believe this but... Hart's Surf Shop. SkateMoss is classy. Out of everyone on the planet she picked Joey Brezinki's B-Tier Skate Nazi BFF.

https://hartsshardcore.yolasite.com/history.php

"Harts Surf Shop was one of the few surf shops to occupy the Jax Beach, Florida landscape for over thirty five years to only be closed down by the Arabs four years ago in 2005.  With the "invasion" of foreigners..."

[close]

Ouch, that is a tough read. I bet they never added 'more to come...' because they were struggling to justify using SS symbols and the term nazi without supporting nazism. Fuck that guy
[close]

closed down by the Arabs??    what in the hell did I just read
also on that page:
Some surf clubs in the 60's, particularly at the Wind'n'Sea in La Jolla, used the swastika symbol on their boards and identified with Nazism as a counter culture.
uh??

I don't even know who this Paul Hart guy is but I will NEVER understand how someone can wear nazi symbols and look at themselves in the mirror. Even more so in the skating/surfing world.
[close]
Def all been brought up multiple times but hosoi (and later Muska) rising sun are some of the most popular graphics of all time. Plenty of surfers and skaters are stupid.
[close]

as a euro I'm probably more sensitive to German than Japanese war crimes, but is it really comparable? I mean the rising sun was used by Japan before and after WWII? and it's still used apparently. Whereas swastikas and SS symbols are only associated with genocide, hate and the nazi regime.

The Rising Sun is associated with Japanese Imperialism.  Nowadays most people associate it with the far right, along with other symbols, like the Imperial Crest, the Chrysanthemum. You see a black van driving around with those symbols on it and it is unambiguously ultra-nationalist.

Japanese nationalism was never addressed to the same degree as Germany, and because of that these thing still exist openly in Japanese society. And while Germany seems to have been careful to give frank accounts of its wartime crimes in public school history, Japan much less so, and its a continuing battle.
A few years back, in the prefecture where i live, there was a nationional educator’s conference over textbook updates, and ultranationalists from all over came in to protest and intimidate with their black vans equipped with massive speakers blasting wartime songs and yelling for the expulsion of foreigners.

But to get back to the rising sun, Korea, China, and i think the Philippines are not stoked on it, even though the Japanese navy still uses it. Maybe not as evil as the swastika, but deeply problematic, more like the Confederate flag
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

shredflanders

• Rep: 15
« Reply #12273 on: April 17, 2024, 09:13:22 AM »
1010 Jr. over there needs to start rocking dual nazi hats

Paul Hart will now be known as 101010r

231st Street

• Rep: -201
« Reply #12274 on: April 17, 2024, 09:50:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

You won't believe this but... Hart's Surf Shop. SkateMoss is classy. Out of everyone on the planet she picked Joey Brezinki's B-Tier Skate Nazi BFF.

https://hartsshardcore.yolasite.com/history.php

"Harts Surf Shop was one of the few surf shops to occupy the Jax Beach, Florida landscape for over thirty five years to only be closed down by the Arabs four years ago in 2005.  With the "invasion" of foreigners..."

[close]

Ouch, that is a tough read. I bet they never added 'more to come...' because they were struggling to justify using SS symbols and the term nazi without supporting nazism. Fuck that guy
[close]

closed down by the Arabs??    what in the hell did I just read
also on that page:
Some surf clubs in the 60's, particularly at the Wind'n'Sea in La Jolla, used the swastika symbol on their boards and identified with Nazism as a counter culture.
uh??

I don't even know who this Paul Hart guy is but I will NEVER understand how someone can wear nazi symbols and look at themselves in the mirror. Even more so in the skating/surfing world.
[close]
Def all been brought up multiple times but hosoi (and later Muska) rising sun are some of the most popular graphics of all time. Plenty of surfers and skaters are stupid.
[close]

as a euro I'm probably more sensitive to German than Japanese war crimes, but is it really comparable? I mean the rising sun was used by Japan before and after WWII? and it's still used apparently. Whereas swastikas and SS symbols are only associated with genocide, hate and the nazi regime.
[close]

The Rising Sun is associated with Japanese Imperialism.  Nowadays most people associate it with the far right, along with other symbols, like the Imperial Crest, the Chrysanthemum. You see a black van driving around with those symbols on it and it is unambiguously ultra-nationalist.

Japanese nationalism was never addressed to the same degree as Germany, and because of that these thing still exist openly in Japanese society. And while Germany seems to have been careful to give frank accounts of its wartime crimes in public school history, Japan much less so, and its a continuing battle.
A few years back, in the prefecture where i live, there was a nationional educator’s conference over textbook updates, and ultranationalists from all over came in to protest and intimidate with their black vans equipped with massive speakers blasting wartime songs and yelling for the expulsion of foreigners.

But to get back to the rising sun, Korea, China, and i think the Philippines are not stoked on it, even though the Japanese navy still uses it. Maybe not as evil as the swastika, but deeply problematic, more like the Confederate flag

Hasoi has said himself I believe that he didn't realize how problematic it was when he started using it, I believe he's part Korean, and when someone explained to him he stopped issuing it (and his new boards don't use it). Thats why all his current boards are different.  He addresses this in the nine club and a few other interviews.

jerkass

• Rep: -2
« Reply #12275 on: April 17, 2024, 09:52:21 AM »
surf nazis must die

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 795
« Reply #12276 on: April 17, 2024, 10:42:01 AM »
Is it true that Paul Hart’s family are the “Hart” of Hart Tools?  Aren’t they insanely rich?
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

crunchydank

• Rep: 9
« Reply #12277 on: April 17, 2024, 10:58:25 AM »
Skate Moss being a right wing Trump supporter is the fuckin funniest shit ever considering she was all over instagram portraying the “skating is for EVERYONE” and “girl power” movement. What a fucking idiot. Also someone should DM The Block skateshop in Jacksonville like a man and let them know about their boy Paul Hart. They will drop his dumbass in a heartbeat, Mike Peterson don’t play that shit. Bunch of fuckin losers lmao

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #12278 on: April 17, 2024, 11:21:48 AM »
Not surprised at Skate Moss at all. You see this shit all the time from people that move out to California, and then move to like Austin and become hardcore Trump supporters.

She tried to weasel her way into the industry. Her skate "career" flopped, her modeling career flopped, her clothing brand flopped. Only thing left is to move back to Utah and sell overpriced homes to snowmobile dealership owners with her Charlie Kirk watching braindead boyfriend.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 11:50:06 AM by Big Skatefase »

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1324
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #12279 on: April 17, 2024, 12:28:35 PM »
Hart family money started Footprint and keeps it running. This was also disclosed in the upriver burrito thread.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #12280 on: April 17, 2024, 12:34:37 PM »
surf nazis must die

"Goofy footers are an inferior species"

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #12281 on: April 17, 2024, 12:56:18 PM »
Just saw that Paul Hart post.

My greatuncle was a concentration camp survivor and told HORROR stories from the nazi era ... where he had to eat grass, rats and mold just to stay alive.

Fuck you Paul Hart. Fuck you for glorifying this shit.

Useless_wooden_lurker

• Rep: 36
  • Congratulations! You've wasted your life!
« Reply #12282 on: April 17, 2024, 01:43:31 PM »
Not surprised at Skate Moss at all. You see this shit all the time from people that move out to California, and then move to like Austin and become hardcore Trump supporters.

She tried to weasel her way into the industry. Her skate "career" flopped, her modeling career flopped, her clothing brand flopped. Only thing left is to move back to Utah and sell overpriced homes to snowmobile dealership owners with her Charlie Kirk watching braindead boyfriend.

The absolute spot-on accuracy of this...

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
  • What are you up to, drawing leafs?
    • timecube avatar image
« Reply #12283 on: April 17, 2024, 01:45:32 PM »
This was also disclosed in the upriver burrito thread

this sentence 🤣

Dad Board

• Rep: 76
« Reply #12284 on: April 17, 2024, 01:58:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Hart family money started Footprint and keeps it running. This was also disclosed in the upriver burrito thread.

No shit? I got some remind insoles on ice I’ve been saving for when my FP’s wear out but if that’s true I’ll throw these shits in the garbage

Ninj2

• Rep: -71
« Reply #12285 on: April 17, 2024, 02:36:22 PM »
Paul hart need his ass beat for wearing that Nazi shit that even more fucked up then that loser red hat shit he already been rocking. Who let this slime bag slip into skateboarding? How many more are there? Paul
Hart golf for sure. Bones wheel need to trim the fat. The team too big or they need to update that shit cuz they even claiming Zane. You gonna need like three big ass buses for a tour. Bones wheel don’t make sense it like George Powells farm. Where they all gonna eat in tour? Little ceasers? Paul hart a punk. I feel bad for any one that needs insoles. Nikes don’t need that extra landfill shit maybe you can be a cop. Are the wheels even good? I only fuck with spitfire.

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
« Reply #12286 on: April 17, 2024, 02:48:00 PM »

Only a matter time before those 2 start hanging out at Tim Pool's compound and go all in on the Alt-Right grift.

Ninj2

• Rep: -71
« Reply #12287 on: April 17, 2024, 02:50:06 PM »
Satori wheels is sick tho

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #12288 on: April 17, 2024, 04:57:00 PM »
Just caught up on the skatemoss thing. Didn't know she was getting "railed" (hey, this is a skate forum) by a fucking nazi...

She was charming for a good two seconds and then got annoying as fuck with her double agenda. She never came across as genuine, and the "cute chick that skates" shtick got old REAL fast ... (surfsterre what is up? >  But at least she is cool and she rips!)

If Paul fucking Hart is the best dude you can land, Jesus Christ ... that really says it all.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2208
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #12289 on: April 17, 2024, 05:51:34 PM »
Just caught up on the skatemoss thing. Didn't know she was getting "railed" (hey, this is a skate forum) by a fucking nazi...

She was charming for a good two seconds and then got annoying as fuck with her double agenda. She never came across as genuine, and the "cute chick that skates" shtick got old REAL fast ... (surfsterre what is up? >  But at least she is cool and she rips!)

If Paul fucking Hart is the best dude you can land, Jesus Christ ... that really says it all.
“To know P is to love him.” -SkateMoss

🤣🤣🤣

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1601
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #12290 on: April 17, 2024, 07:53:36 PM »
As a Pug delegate, I hereby formally announce that we do not condone any skatemoss-ery or paul hart-ery.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #12291 on: April 17, 2024, 08:34:32 PM »
Paul hart need his ass beat for wearing that Nazi shit that even more fucked up then that loser red hat shit he already been rocking. Who let this slime bag slip into skateboarding? How many more are there? Paul
Hart golf for sure. Bones wheel need to trim the fat. The team too big or they need to update that shit cuz they even claiming Zane. You gonna need like three big ass buses for a tour. Bones wheel don’t make sense it like George Powells farm. Where they all gonna eat in tour? Little ceasers? Paul hart a punk. I feel bad for any one that needs insoles. Nikes don’t need that extra landfill shit maybe you can be a cop. Are the wheels even good? I only fuck with spitfire.

Wasn’t it surprisingly the Euros at Cliche that let this little isolationist into skateboarding

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1158
  • old and in the way
« Reply #12292 on: April 17, 2024, 09:29:04 PM »

I think Kevin Bradley kicked the shit out of him.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 36
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12293 on: April 17, 2024, 11:26:24 PM »
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

roba

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 772
« Reply #12294 on: April 17, 2024, 11:59:20 PM »

a bold thing for you to say
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

shredflanders

• Rep: 15
« Reply #12295 on: April 18, 2024, 12:01:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Wasn’t it surprisingly the Euros at Cliche that let this little isolationist into skateboarding

KB got a lot of hate for PHart in a recent Bunt, talking about Cliche days.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12296 on: April 18, 2024, 12:37:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

KB got a lot of hate for PHart in a recent Bunt, talking about Cliche days.

Was KB on Cliche/at the same time??

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 620
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #12297 on: April 18, 2024, 01:00:09 AM »
Yes

Both on the roster when Bon Voyage came out

https://www.skatevideosite.com/videos/cliche-bon-voyage

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12298 on: April 18, 2024, 03:37:09 AM »
Yes

Both on the roster when Bon Voyage came out

https://www.skatevideosite.com/videos/cliche-bon-voyage

Daniel Espinosa too.   Were they getting subsidies from US to take them? (Not Kb but I could see a government not appreciating him)

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 620
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #12299 on: April 18, 2024, 04:42:38 AM »
I could ask Jérémie but it felt like Dwindle wanted to make Cliché a more international brand and that's probably why they got Joey, KB, Espinoza & Paul Hart on (Brad McClain later on too).