Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1485283 times)

devils acrobat

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 149
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #12510 on: May 23, 2024, 02:21:54 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWbgoG8hdXJ/?igsh=cTllc2oyeWV6dXRt

A few Bunt episodes ago (Jeron's maybe) they were briefly mentioning Vox and for a second I was looking for the name of the guy skating for them in the back of my brain. I couldn't remember but was not unhappy with that. Now I know, thank you for your service.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 314
« Reply #12511 on: May 23, 2024, 09:22:44 AM »
Who the hell greenlit this photo?

WHY ARE HER ARMS PURPLE AND SINEWY????  :-\

who the fuck gave bam the keys to horny jail

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 232
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
« Reply #12513 on: May 23, 2024, 10:49:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Who the hell greenlit this photo?

WHY ARE HER ARMS PURPLE AND SINEWY????  :-\

[close]

who the fuck gave bam the keys to horny jail
Homegirl went overboard with the photoshop

TelethonJohn

• Rep: 69
« Reply #12514 on: May 23, 2024, 02:19:33 PM »
Cab keeps making the argument that because he is virile like a 20 year old, he deserves to date 20 year olds. I really don’t buy this. If he wants to keep saying creepy shit on the internet, he should post a sex tape to prove that he in fact fucks like he’s in his 20s.

The first image that popped into my head was a Cab POV gonzo shot of the action, only it's slightly atilt. I hate myself for this.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 99
« Reply #12515 on: May 23, 2024, 02:31:07 PM »
that’s blasphemy. you know cab would film it old school style where it’s just a behind shot of his nuts bouncing around.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1394
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #12516 on: May 23, 2024, 02:38:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Cab keeps making the argument that because he is virile like a 20 year old, he deserves to date 20 year olds. I really don’t buy this. If he wants to keep saying creepy shit on the internet, he should post a sex tape to prove that he in fact fucks like he’s in his 20s.
[close]

The first image that popped into my head was a Cab POV gonzo shot of the action, only it's slightly atilt. I hate myself for this.
Entirely dutch angles
unreadable trap logo

Cheshire Cat

• Rep: 90
« Reply #12517 on: May 23, 2024, 02:40:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Entirely dutch angles

Pffffffffff easiest joke ever…

that I also made like a page ago

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1394
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #12518 on: May 23, 2024, 02:43:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Entirely dutch angles
[close]

Oh man I Dane Cooked you my bad
unreadable trap logo

TelethonJohn

• Rep: 69
« Reply #12519 on: May 23, 2024, 02:52:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Entirely dutch angles
[close]

[close]

Apologies. I too missed that.

Cheshire Cat

« Reply #12520 on: May 23, 2024, 02:56:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Entirely dutch angles
[close]

[close]
[close]

Apologies. I too missed that.

https://youtu.be/M5Flr-hQHcY?si=5N2mPLZFjWK2JIfh

cornman

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #12521 on: May 23, 2024, 03:03:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I imagine it’s like this

from r/IASIP

håkanhellström

• Rep: -48

Free hat

« Reply #12523 on: May 24, 2024, 08:24:39 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7VHGUbPZFI/?igsh=cm14dWJtcm11eHl6

I almost unfollowed muska yesterday after he posted some goofy promo for his brand that made me feel secondhand embarrassment, but this is crossing the line. I swear to god whenever that gopher stops showing up he’s cancelled.

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #12524 on: May 24, 2024, 10:52:52 AM »
Not a pro but Bones wheels social media is either clueless or shots fired at Max Palmer and Spitfire. The front blunt down his fav spot was how many years ago on “yesteryears” wheels, with an abundance of other NBD’s there. I only saw a couple comments calling them out so far.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12525 on: May 24, 2024, 11:24:24 AM »
^^ I don't fully understand the issue. Can you explain this a bit more?

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

chihuahuadad2000

• Rep: 32
« Reply #12526 on: May 24, 2024, 11:25:54 AM »
I used to think Bones wheels were the best, but then I tried spitfires.

Wienerboy

• Rep: -105
  • Hey you're really cool and definitely not a kook
« Reply #12527 on: May 24, 2024, 11:30:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Tyshawn does tiktok dances apparently. A buddy told me about this since i was unaware. I kinda get it considering his age but still. Little lame but i also don't care but i just wanted to share it

https://www.tiktok.com/@tyshawnjoneshg/video/7199181421007719726?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7365844756796655136
[close]

I'll preface this by saying I don't have a tiktok account.
I used to think tiktok dances were cringe based on a knee jerk reaction. But now I'm just glad people are dancing. People in America have been so discouraged from dancing. We have been made to feel ashamed of dancing. Remember how they treated disco? I'm just glad anyone is dancing in 2024.
[close]

Disco was treated that way because it was a gay/black thing, sadly
[close]

this is very strange in my eyes.... The US to me is one place where dancing is absolutely encouraged, it's just everywhere. Commercials, movies, all over pop culture basically. what's more american than cheerleaders?? that's dancing.
let me add disco was also a very euro thing: Giorgio Moroder, the Munich machine, Abba, Boney M.
and as for every music genre, some of it was brilliant, some was horrible. Super corny. as a young punker kid, I used to hate it with a passion, but some of those Donna Summer/Moroder records made me change my mind. That and Chic! Bernard Edwards was a monster on the bass.
[close]

Did you know Boney M was a lip-syncher?   Many years later, the same producer tried the same formula over (black lead singer who could dance, but not sing) and came up with Milli Vanilli
[close]

...Cerrone also had crazy covers in the disco era.

[close]

I remember when I was a little kid my mom bought a Cerrone album and I used to trip on the cover so much. It was a bunch of naked dudes wearing dog masks and some doctor. or something
[close]
Supernature!
Watch climax by Gaspar noe If you haven't yet. Great soundtrack

Also rip Frank farian
[close]

weird where Slap takes you sometime: now I really want to watch Climax. The last Gaspar noe flick I watched tripped me tf out.....Into The Void. The intro from that movie alone is a work of art. Ripped off wholesale by Kanye! (banger part starts at 1'06)

Benoit Debie is Gaspar Noe's Cinematographer and is always doing groundbreaking camerawork in his films. Enter The Void is in my opinion one of the most innovative films in the last 20 years. LOVE is also pretty good, and the Benoit's camera tricks in Irreversible are really out there and crazy and disorienting. Most all of Gaspar's movies have some kind of really fucked up element to them, he's dark and a provocateur. I haven't seen Climax yet but something tells me his other films are better than that one.
If my rep is ever an even number, please kindly throw me either a kook or a gnar in order to return me to my odd number equilibrium.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #12528 on: May 24, 2024, 12:05:15 PM »
Just curious how Bones decided that that’s in fact a front blunt and not a back tail
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Cheshire Cat

« Reply #12529 on: May 24, 2024, 12:57:00 PM »
Just curious how Bones decided that that’s in fact a front blunt and not a back tail

It feels more blunt than tail to me. The wheels being power-slid across a surface of sorts like a blunt on a ledge/curb.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 208
« Reply #12530 on: May 24, 2024, 01:02:13 PM »

I almost unfollowed muska yesterday after he posted some goofy promo for his brand that made me feel secondhand embarrassment, but this is crossing the line. I swear to god whenever that gopher stops showing up he’s cancelled.
Oh god damn it not that dork

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #12531 on: May 24, 2024, 01:30:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It feels more blunt than tail to me. The wheels being power-slid across a surface of sorts like a blunt on a ledge/curb.

Yeah looks and feels more like a front blunt, nose of the board is faced upwards. I think of a back tail more on the edge of an on stacked and a front blunt would sit above it.

^^ I don't fully understand the issue. Can you explain this a bit more?

Max Palmer has been skating this spot for many years. I don’t think he’s the first to skate it but he was probably the first to do this trick down it, along with many other tricks. Bones caption is making this trick sound like an NBD and that it was only made possible by their special formula wheel. Max skates for Spitfire and has a pro wheel with them. Not sure what wheels he was skating when he did the trick but I’m assuming they were Spits and not Bones X formula.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYT_KI7A92E/?igsh=MTY1MGUxZzZldW04aQ==

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 625
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Ninj2

• Rep: -104
« Reply #12533 on: May 24, 2024, 05:02:16 PM »
If you don’t really skate no more and you cos play farmer but is an artest isn’t you really just “influencer” ? Or an attention hoe?   All the social medial rewards is just being “influencer” all praise Wes Cramer and Jake Johnson and Gonz for the silent war on the slavery the influencer class has subjecting us to witnessing. Dear influencers. Kanye west wrote a song about you .
« Last Edit: May 24, 2024, 05:09:08 PM by Ninj2 »

Ninj2

« Reply #12534 on: May 24, 2024, 05:18:30 PM »
I forgot about max palmer in my list of freedom fighters

A Not At All Naughty Chemist

• Rep: 56
« Reply #12535 on: May 25, 2024, 11:48:03 AM »
Expand Quote
The most successful version of the shoe wasn’t even his idea!! Steve Caballero should be front of the line when someone says, “Count your blessings.”

Didn’t know he was complaining on the Nine Club. Curious as to what his contract looks like. He’s certainly not uncomfortable.
[close]

They cut his royalties per shoe in half (per someone at my local, never actually listened to the show)

Seems right honestly

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 274
  • sup dog
« Reply #12536 on: May 25, 2024, 11:56:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yeah looks and feels more like a front blunt, nose of the board is faced upwards. I think of a back tail more on the edge of an on stacked and a front blunt would sit above it.
Sweet. Was looking for something useless to argue about.

This is clearly a front blunt. Those wheels are on TOP of something, not beside.

323-BALM

• Rep: 50
« Reply #12537 on: May 25, 2024, 12:04:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The most successful version of the shoe wasn’t even his idea!! Steve Caballero should be front of the line when someone says, “Count your blessings.”

Didn’t know he was complaining on the Nine Club. Curious as to what his contract looks like. He’s certainly not uncomfortable.
[close]

They cut his royalties per shoe in half (per someone at my local, never actually listened to the show)
[close]

Seems right honestly

Duct tape along the top of the check to keep it consistent
You've clearly never smelled a cauliflower fart.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #12538 on: May 25, 2024, 06:52:24 PM »
If you don’t really skate no more and you cos play farmer but is an artest isn’t you really just “influencer” ? Or an attention hoe?   All the social medial rewards is just being “influencer” all praise Wes Cramer and Jake Johnson and Gonz for the silent war on the slavery the influencer class has subjecting us to witnessing. Dear influencers. Kanye west wrote a song about you .

The only way I can somewhat understand your gibberish posts if I read them in the voice of Ali G

Ninj2

« Reply #12539 on: May 25, 2024, 07:43:13 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

The only way I can somewhat understand your gibberish posts if I read them in the voice of Ali G

Breh. What ever you need to do to hear the message snap a finger whatever. You do it G
Max Palmer Wes Kramer and Gonz is freedom fighter against the internet overlords. Don’t you ever forget that part. This isn’t quirky overfish this a love for the Billy waldmens  and the this song Kanye made about you

My G