Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1486362 times)

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #2520 on: February 07, 2020, 01:44:47 PM »

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3422
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #2521 on: February 07, 2020, 01:47:22 PM »
Aruba
Jamaica
ooh I wanna take ya to
Bermuda
Bahama
c'mon pretty mamma
Key Largo
Montego
baby why don't we go to Atiba's house
we'll get there fast and then you'll fuck his spouse
even though she looks like a mouse
let's go to Atiba's house

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #2522 on: February 07, 2020, 01:49:52 PM »
9/11 was a national tragedy

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #2523 on: February 07, 2020, 02:07:58 PM »
Bud really just flew that crew out to Miami for the super bowl? to post lame shit like that?

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2524 on: February 07, 2020, 03:06:24 PM »
Damn, Aruba’s getting paid by Budweiser for posting too?  Crazy world we live in.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #2525 on: February 07, 2020, 03:11:44 PM »

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #2526 on: February 07, 2020, 03:13:16 PM »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3422
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #2527 on: February 07, 2020, 03:16:03 PM »
Is there a worse dude than Koston? Staba, maybe? They're both supernovas of horrible.

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -306
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2528 on: February 07, 2020, 03:58:55 PM »
Is there a worse dude than Koston? Staba, maybe? They're both supernovas of horrible.
I wouldn’t know @erickoston has had me blocked for years. He needs to lighten up, like a Bud Light. #thisbudsforyou #sponsored

Rick_Kane

« Reply #2529 on: February 07, 2020, 04:02:51 PM »

It's pretty shocking how lame skateboarding has become :(

Tracersbrother

• Rep: -195
« Reply #2530 on: February 07, 2020, 04:17:43 PM »
I CAN'T FUCKING STAND THIS NEW GYM CULTURE BULLSHIT. EVERYONE HAS TO FILM THEMSELVES AT THE FUCKING GYM AND THEN POST IT ON THE GRAM AND EXPLAIN TO THEIR FOLLOWERS HOW TO DO IT. NEEN WENT FROM COOL SKATER ON DWISH TO A COMPLETE FUCKKKING DOUCHEBAG. HE NEEDS TO GO LEARN A NEW FUCKING TRICK AND TAKE THIS GYM BULLSHIT BACK TO JOE ROGANS HOUSE. AND GAY IS THE 2ND WORSE

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
« Reply #2531 on: February 07, 2020, 06:06:06 PM »
Any brand Koston touches/stands next to turns into shit now. Not the beer, Bud already sucked. Dude needs stop trying to have an influence and stay locked away in his Berries purgatory.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Help Neen out. Ideas for new sponsors:
fishing radar
Long John Silver's
Walmart
[close]

Food stamps
[close]

NOT A DAMN CHANCE!
He's probably making bank off all the iG ads and his clothing line, etc.
Doubtful.

Expand Quote
Help Neen out. Ideas for new sponsors:
fishing radar
Long John Silver's
Walmart
[close]

salmon flavored kombucha
Kind of surprised he hasn't attempted the kombucha bandwagon at this point. Like Nora's shit, but with more heelflips and fish oil than "smooth-tre flavors".
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 06:20:41 PM by dooley »

yougotcherjager

• Rep: -9
« Reply #2532 on: February 07, 2020, 06:22:48 PM »
I hate how Neen brings his hotplate and pan to sauté spinach and fish at skate spots.... most bizarre thing i've ever seen....

Imagine being a security guard and then seeing Neen who makes 10x his salary with a skateboard at 11am on a Tuesday cooking up lunch with a frying pan and saying he's just doing his job too

Luddite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #2533 on: February 07, 2020, 06:30:23 PM »
I hate how Neen brings his hotplate and pan to sauté spinach and fish at skate spots.... most bizarre thing i've ever seen....

Imagine being a security guard and then seeing Neen who makes 10x his salary with a skateboard at 11am on a Tuesday cooking up lunch with a frying pan and saying he's just doing his job too
How much do you think Footprint pays him?

dooley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2534 on: February 07, 2020, 06:56:37 PM »
An insole per week, then he has to decide if he's going to wear it or burn it to a crisp for dinner.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #2535 on: February 10, 2020, 03:16:58 AM »
I CAN'T FUCKING STAND THIS NEW GYM CULTURE BULLSHIT. EVERYONE HAS TO FILM THEMSELVES AT THE FUCKING GYM AND THEN POST IT ON THE GRAM AND EXPLAIN TO THEIR FOLLOWERS HOW TO DO IT. NEEN WENT FROM COOL SKATER ON DWISH TO A COMPLETE FUCKKKING DOUCHEBAG. HE NEEDS TO GO LEARN A NEW FUCKING TRICK AND TAKE THIS GYM BULLSHIT BACK TO JOE ROGANS HOUSE. AND GAY IS THE 2ND WORSE
Neen was never a cool skater on deathwish

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
« Reply #2536 on: February 11, 2020, 04:23:26 AM »

I know he’s a legend but $250 for a board? This is some Jamie Thomas type shit.

Also, I hate that Instagram has became just one big ad network. Almost every post is some kind of endorsement or ad for something. I miss the days where people would post a fuckin artsy sunset photo and call it a day. This isn’t even towards pros but just alot of people I see on there. And now the algorithm shit, I barely see posts of people I want to. I’ve been on this platform since 2011 and it slowly went to shit which isn’t new news but damn. /rant 

drcroc

« Reply #2537 on: February 11, 2020, 04:48:07 AM »
Also, I hate that Instagram has became just one big ad network. Almost every post is some kind of endorsement or ad for something. I miss the days where people would post a fuckin artsy sunset photo and call it a day. This isn’t even towards pros but just alot of people I see on there. And now the algorithm shit, I barely see posts of people I want to. I’ve been on this platform since 2011 and it slowly went to shit which isn’t new news but damn. /rant

Yup... instagram is done. Once facebook bought it they didn't touch it at first, then somewhere along the way applied their sh*t algorithms to it. All advertisements, a lot of "feed" stuff to incentivize you post stories/images that years ago you probably wouldn't have.

Not to mention going on there is like a "fake reality" where you think you're kickin' it with your friends, but it's a lot of people (at least, speaking for myself) I hadn't seen in years who could give two sh*ts about (me) in general. Yet I still DM'd chicks out of my league to see if I had any shot and got a buzz when they replied to me. I deleted my account last year and haven't missed it.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #2538 on: February 11, 2020, 04:53:22 AM »
I'm still shocked they haven't forced all the non personal accounts on to 'business' profiles and made them pay for promotion like they did on Facebook. I work in an indoor park and we rely heavily on instagram to let people know what's going on here etc. All our posts go to our FB page too but they literally get seen by about 6 people despite having similar follower numbers, because we don't pay for promotion. When they do the same thing to IG a lot of people are gonna be screwed.
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1553
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2539 on: February 11, 2020, 05:47:29 AM »
^^ Facebook being the gatekeeper for every layman that does not know how to setup a webpage or does not want to pay for hosting, is going to bite us all in the ass eventually. I took down both of my pages from FB for that very reason, but it unreasonable for most to do that.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2540 on: February 11, 2020, 07:45:02 AM »
I don't know if that's fair. We have a website but who's going to visit it every day to see what's going on? You need a central hub of info in this day and age
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

authentic_creed_bratton

• Rep: 36
« Reply #2541 on: February 11, 2020, 08:52:25 AM »
yeah, and this hub should be printed on paper and thrown on my doorstep every morning
🤙

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1553
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2542 on: February 11, 2020, 09:58:06 AM »
I don't know if that's fair. We have a website but who's going to visit it every day to see what's going on? You need a central hub of info in this day and age

Sorry, but no. Central anything means that there is a single point of influence/manipulation. Imagine someone told you you can only get your news through Fox? Would you accept this as your window into the world?

FB is basically unchallenged in their reach right now and if their algorithms decide you content does not create enough engagement, you gotta pay up or remain unseen. More than that, they can ban your page and you have nowhere to go.

It is up to us to analyze the medium over which the information is served to us. If you pick up a magazine printed by a pharmaceutical company at your doctor's office, you have every right to doubt the claims made inside etc. Don't consume blindly.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2543 on: February 12, 2020, 11:12:04 AM »
I mean yeah, but that's not the point I was making at all. My point was if I want to update our customers daily with what we're doing, changes to the schedule, last minutes closures etc, do I want to rely on them all to actively check our website, or do I want to be able to promote those things on a platform that they already use? And that's the problem I guess, they know this and like you said they're unchallenged and can do what they want.

pdknox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 7
« Reply #2544 on: February 12, 2020, 11:31:20 AM »
zucks also allowed russian interference in 2016 and was gonna enter politics himself in 2020 once he saw the playbook

dooley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2545 on: February 12, 2020, 11:45:52 AM »
He zucks.

drcroc

« Reply #2546 on: February 12, 2020, 11:58:17 AM »
zucks also allowed russian interference in 2016 and was gonna enter politics himself in 2020 once he saw the playbook

The left is trying to "break up" Facebook (at least that's what I saw on the news) and rid him of some of his power. Honestly, I don't see how if you're the creator you don't wake up one day and go, "Oh no, what have I done? This thing is out of control now and I've strayed too far from the original concept."

Even though I'm not on it, the site itself still affects me, because non-participation amounts to exclusion from the false reality (and social hierarchies, etc.) the whole thing has created over the past 15 years, which, annoyingly have come at a pretty inopportune time for me as someone in their early 30's.  It's definitely much worse now, but I feel like when I left Facebook for good, 10 years ago, it was starting to go all wrong.

The breaking point for me was some girl I was dating dumped me, but I found out via a Facebook "feed" post that strangely seemed to like taunt me with images, status updates etc. directly related to how and why our whole "breakup" went down. It was fucked. I felt like Facebook's algorithms did that sh*t on purpose. Even back then, 10 years ago. No idea what it's like now.

Far from relevant

• Rep: -100
« Reply #2547 on: February 12, 2020, 12:15:05 PM »
Not really feeling the amount of lifestyle posts I am seeing from Spencer Hamilton lately.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 544
« Reply #2548 on: February 12, 2020, 12:21:31 PM »
I'm going to hit Jeremy Wray with a daily venmo request. He's bound to slip up and send me some cash.

MusclesMarinara

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 105
« Reply #2549 on: February 12, 2020, 01:03:25 PM »
Mike V is such a Dbag. This guy has rode for some  of the best brands/teams and gave the middle finger to each and every one of them down the line but wants to cry and woe is me about it.

Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.