Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1487235 times)

Tarquin (+ 2 Hidden) and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

skunty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 75
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #4920 on: January 08, 2021, 09:33:47 AM »
t-funk may suck, but it's a fucking can on the ground in a neighborhood. it's not going to get stuck on a sea turtle's neck. caring about litter this much is definitely taking your eyes off the prize of actual issues

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #4921 on: January 08, 2021, 10:26:47 AM »
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Welpok

• Rep: 15
« Reply #4922 on: January 08, 2021, 12:13:55 PM »
Expand Quote
This is so lame.

I hate littering and this little cunt

[close]
drinking is so sick!! god this shit is corny
This was not that cool. The guy filming was more intense than whatever Tfunk was doing.
SLAP: come for the gossip, stay for the lk130 Stylin’ On You attempts

“More celebrities know of me than I know of them.” -James T. Greco

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 657
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4923 on: January 08, 2021, 02:35:45 PM »
Expand Quote
dude sucks,but is good at skating. end of story. kind of how evan smith is good at skating but also does things like sleeps on thousands of spiders never shower and eat actual dog fecess bc he thinks its edgy, most people getting paid to skateboard are fucking braindead one way or another. nothing new

if elissa is willing to call you out in an article in 2020, youre probably a fucking idiot. gardner too, that kid is one of the nicest dudes on earth.

free max b
[close]
Broken telephone on here is always hilarious. Elissa said "I don't know T funk that well but my niece said "Tfunk is mean". 2 years later you guys are to lazy to look shit up and it turns into "Elissa calling out TFUNK in the Bible".
lol kid sucks get off his dick lil man

free max b
FREE MAX B

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #4924 on: January 08, 2021, 05:23:41 PM »
t-funk may suck, but it's a fucking can on the ground in a neighborhood. it's not going to get stuck on a sea turtle's neck. caring about litter this much is definitely taking your eyes off the prize of actual issues

It's definitely not. It shows a complete lack of respect for yourself and those around you.

It doesn't matter if it makes onto a turtles neck.

I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 259
« Reply #4925 on: January 08, 2021, 06:27:16 PM »
A prayer for Owen Meanie

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
« Reply #4926 on: January 08, 2021, 06:35:27 PM »
high school bully cosplay
This is so lame.

I hate littering and this little cunt

If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

manysnakes

« Reply #4927 on: January 08, 2021, 06:37:49 PM »
high school bully cosplay

Agreed

tricks selection also pretty sus

Disagreed

GlenSuggittsflexfit

« Reply #4928 on: January 08, 2021, 06:59:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dude sucks,but is good at skating. end of story. kind of how evan smith is good at skating but also does things like sleeps on thousands of spiders never shower and eat actual dog fecess bc he thinks its edgy, most people getting paid to skateboard are fucking braindead one way or another. nothing new

if elissa is willing to call you out in an article in 2020, youre probably a fucking idiot. gardner too, that kid is one of the nicest dudes on earth.

free max b
[close]
Broken telephone on here is always hilarious. Elissa said "I don't know T funk that well but my niece said "Tfunk is mean". 2 years later you guys are to lazy to look shit up and it turns into "Elissa calling out TFUNK in the Bible".
[close]

free max b
Fuck Max B you fuckn mark.

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 375
« Reply #4929 on: January 08, 2021, 08:06:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

free max b
[close]

louie the taurus

• Rep: -119
« Reply #4930 on: January 09, 2021, 06:56:58 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/stories/eli__reed/2482639407124290374/

Whoa, Eli Reed practising some backside grabs!

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 673
« Reply #4931 on: January 09, 2021, 07:05:38 AM »

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 657
  • Free Max B
« Reply #4932 on: January 09, 2021, 07:12:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

free max b
[close]
Hahah you mad lil dude? Go blowtorch a narrow path to a quarterpipe at your local and rockfakie all the bad thoughts away player. 3 seconds in the nose 4 seconds out the mouth hope you got this bud.

If Eli reed posting that Spencer’s giftshop tshirt type meme is so sick.
“You laugh at me because I’m different. I laugh at you because you’re all the same.”

Free max b
FREE MAX B

GlenSuggittsflexfit

« Reply #4933 on: January 09, 2021, 08:00:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

free max b
[close]
[close]
Hahah you mad lil dude? Go blowtorch a narrow path to a quarterpipe at your local and rockfakie all the bad thoughts away player. 3 seconds in the nose 4 seconds out the mouth hope you got this bud.

If Eli reed posting that Spencer’s giftshop tshirt type meme is so sick.
“You laugh at me because I’m different. I laugh at you because you’re all the same.”

Free max b
I would love to lace some rock fakies at the local, blow torch in hand.

JugeL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 312
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4934 on: January 09, 2021, 08:11:21 AM »
About 8 years ago at Pedlow I told a young TFunk he was killing it, and I got the response “Yeah you’ve probably never been here, this is my park”
It’s been great to watch him mature into an adult asshole.
This made me like him more

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1434
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #4935 on: January 09, 2021, 08:14:21 AM »
Expand Quote
About 8 years ago at Pedlow I told a young TFunk he was killing it, and I got the response “Yeah you’ve probably never been here, this is my park”
[close]
maybe he's a real nice and sensitive person, and just acting hard because he's scared of being hurt emotionally.

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 130
« Reply #4936 on: January 09, 2021, 08:23:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
maybe he's a real nice and sensitive person, and just acting hard because he's scared of being hurt emotionally.

I remember doing that for ten-ish years! (including when I was t-funkenhauser age...)
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

cky enthusiast

« Reply #4937 on: January 09, 2021, 08:41:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

I remember doing that for ten-ish years! (including when I was t-funkenhauser age...)

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2323
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #4938 on: January 09, 2021, 08:44:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I mean... that’s not an unreasonable theory.
One presumes he’s been that tall or shorter, his entire life. Little dude syndrome (or whatever it’s called) is real, and so is the stigma that accompanies a more “compact stature.” Might/could’ve led to a school bully type of offense-as-defense strategy for dealing. Not unheard of.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 988
« Reply #4939 on: January 09, 2021, 10:47:11 AM »
also it must be really tiresome to have everyone always after your pot o' gold

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2329
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4940 on: January 09, 2021, 11:34:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]
I heard Elissa works for a company that repairs broken phones. Pass it on.

Bitch on a pension, suck my dong.

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #4941 on: January 09, 2021, 12:20:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

FYI It doesn’t work. Trust me on this one.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #4942 on: January 09, 2021, 12:45:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
I mean... that’s not an unreasonable theory.
One presumes he’s been that tall or shorter, his entire life. Little dude syndrome (or whatever it’s called) is real, and so is the stigma that accompanies a more “compact stature.” Might/could’ve led to a school bully type of offense-as-defense strategy for dealing. Not unheard of.

I assume you mean relative to his peers but the idea of him possibly having once been taller and then shrinking back down to a shorter height cracked me up for some reason.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #4943 on: January 09, 2021, 12:56:07 PM »
Maybe TFunk should go back to acting

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #4944 on: January 10, 2021, 03:30:39 PM »
9/11 was a national tragedy

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1454
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #4945 on: January 10, 2021, 03:31:34 PM »
This might not be the place for this, but I’d been hyped on the Prime re-issues and recently bought a few Marc McKee boards. This morning I got alerts they were doing a Kris Markovich board just 4 days after the capitol insurrection. Everyone called out Prime’s insta post and they deleted it, but the boards still sold out. I’m having some serious buyer’s remorse about the Colvin/Lee boards I grabbed last week. I indirectly financially supported this happening.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #4946 on: January 10, 2021, 04:01:53 PM »
Did Colvin ever end up going to jail/prison for the televised incident he was involved in?...I imagine we're getting to the statute of limitations pretty soon here, if we haven't already passed them.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

d0rk

• Rep: -21
« Reply #4947 on: January 10, 2021, 05:12:09 PM »
This might not be the place for this, but I’d been hyped on the Prime re-issues and recently bought a few Marc McKee boards. This morning I got alerts they were doing a Kris Markovich board just 4 days after the capitol insurrection. Everyone called out Prime’s insta post and they deleted it, but the boards still sold out. I’m having some serious buyer’s remorse about the Colvin/Lee boards I grabbed last week. I indirectly financially supported this happening.

Context?

BL0B

• Rep: 421
« Reply #4948 on: January 10, 2021, 05:23:10 PM »
Did Colvin ever end up going to jail/prison for the televised incident he was involved in?...I imagine we're getting to the statute of limitations pretty soon here, if we haven't already passed them.

wha, i missed this?

fongool

• Rep: 94