Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1486826 times)

BieberStance

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -18
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #4950 on: January 11, 2021, 06:23:10 AM »
the name "Randy" is really really weird

cky enthusiast

« Reply #4951 on: January 11, 2021, 06:59:45 AM »
i don’t have insta, where does DP stand on the current goings on?

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1454
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #4952 on: January 11, 2021, 07:00:57 AM »
Expand Quote
This might not be the place for this, but I’d been hyped on the Prime re-issues and recently bought a few Marc McKee boards. This morning I got alerts they were doing a Kris Markovich board just 4 days after the capitol insurrection. Everyone called out Prime’s insta post and they deleted it, but the boards still sold out. I’m having some serious buyer’s remorse about the Colvin/Lee boards I grabbed last week. I indirectly financially supported this happening.

[close]

Context?
Within a week, Markovich posted an election hoax video, the capitol insurrection happened, then he posted his new Prime board. It looks like Prime has deleted all evidence of this happening on their site/insta after getting called out hard.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJbXlzBpXRw/?igshid=18hwqpe6pj0uy

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4953 on: January 11, 2021, 07:02:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This might not be the place for this, but I’d been hyped on the Prime re-issues and recently bought a few Marc McKee boards. This morning I got alerts they were doing a Kris Markovich board just 4 days after the capitol insurrection. Everyone called out Prime’s insta post and they deleted it, but the boards still sold out. I’m having some serious buyer’s remorse about the Colvin/Lee boards I grabbed last week. I indirectly financially supported this happening.

[close]

Context?
[close]
Within a week, Markovich posted an election hoax video, the capitol insurrection happened, then he posted his new Prime board. It looks like Prime has deleted all evidence of this happening on their site/insta after getting called out hard.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJbXlzBpXRw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Isn't Randy Colvin kind of a scumbag, too? I thought he was on the lamb for something.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

froufroufox

• Rep: 30
« Reply #4954 on: January 11, 2021, 07:17:42 AM »
If I guessed anybody to be a litterbug, it would be T Funk. Dude sucks. Have heard he drops the N bomb at Pedlow a lot too.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4955 on: January 11, 2021, 07:24:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Context?
[close]

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJbXlzBpXRw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
[close]
Isn't Randy Colvin kind of a scumbag, too? I thought he was on the lamb for something.

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=80877.0

skunty

• Rep: 75
« Reply #4956 on: January 11, 2021, 07:55:24 AM »

he's a big time trump supporter, calls everyone else commies, while incessantly defending his punk rock bona fides

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4957 on: January 11, 2021, 08:12:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Context?
[close]

[close]
[close]

Well shit, now I'm going to have to eBay all this stuff. I know Jason Lee is a Scientologist, but I think he's still a good guy, right? The silver lining is Lance Mountain is custom painting me a deck, so I'll post when it arrives.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #4958 on: January 11, 2021, 08:22:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Context?
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Well shit, now I'm going to have to eBay all this stuff. I know Jason Lee is a Scientologist, but I think he's still a good guy, right? The silver lining is Lance Mountain is custom painting me a deck, so I'll post when it arrives.

Lee left scientology
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #4959 on: January 11, 2021, 08:31:51 AM »

That’s what I thought too. Like, it’s not Randall?

My father-in-law is named Ronnie. His mom is Japanese though. She didn’t know it wasn’t a real name.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #4960 on: January 11, 2021, 10:08:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

he's a big time trump supporter, calls everyone else commies, while incessantly defending his punk rock bona fides

i knew that, i more meant how is he handling the schism

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2323
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #4961 on: January 11, 2021, 10:25:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i knew that, i more meant how is he handling the load of hot MAGA schism he just took up the poop portal.
Yeah; that's gotta sting at least a little.
Cant wait to see his latest posts, and what spin he comes up with regurgitates of his social medias.
Popping corn presently.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4962 on: January 11, 2021, 10:33:30 AM »
Looks like Prime and Marcovich both deleted their posts about it. I screen grabbed this.

skunty

• Rep: 75
« Reply #4963 on: January 11, 2021, 10:36:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i knew that, i more meant how is he handling the schism

He's just kept up with more of the same maga posting stuff for the most part, and a handful of non political posts about punk and skating.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #4964 on: January 11, 2021, 11:09:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

My father-in-law is named Ronnie. His mom is Japanese though. She didn’t know it wasn’t a real name.

You just have to follow, "Randy" with, "The Macho Man Savage" and you're all good.

Fuckfaceunstoppable

• Rep: -48
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4965 on: January 11, 2021, 12:37:39 PM »
Cole’s whole ig should be posted here

kneebone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #4966 on: January 11, 2021, 01:09:43 PM »
Looks like Prime and Marcovich both deleted their posts about it. I screen grabbed this.

Also, never forget that Prime had a post where the fatter of the Two Felons was helping them with screenprinting some decks (I believe it was the Randy Colvin velvet safari deck).  Place is sus as sus can be.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #4967 on: January 11, 2021, 01:30:16 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Also, never forget that Prime had a post where the fatter of the Two Felons was helping them with screenprinting some decks (I believe it was the Randy Colvin velvet safari deck).  Place is sus as sus can be.

The dude makes boards...by himself it seems.  He's easy to look up.  And doesn't seem like a Trumper.  Posts things like Women are better than men.   Makes fun of dumbass jesus freaks.

He probably needs to make money...so oh my he makes boards for folks over 40 with shitty world views.  Doesn't mean its his world view.   

kneebone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4968 on: January 11, 2021, 01:55:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

The dude makes boards...by himself it seems.  He's easy to look up.  And doesn't seem like a Trumper.  Posts things like Women are better than men.   Makes fun of dumbass jesus freaks.

He probably needs to make money...so oh my he makes boards for folks over 40 with shitty world views.  Doesn't mean its his world view.   
Possibly!  I also noticed that Prime has done a pretty thorough cleansing of its instagram profile.  The two felons post is deleted, along with all of the jovantae napping negro deck reissue posts. 

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4969 on: January 11, 2021, 02:23:23 PM »
Yuck, I didn't know about the 2 Felons guy with the ostomy bag. Prime has been doing a good job with re-releasing some of the McKee classics, but fucking with two white supremacists just sucks.

miff

• Rep: -7
« Reply #4970 on: January 11, 2021, 02:39:34 PM »
Expand Quote
t-funk may suck, but it's a fucking can on the ground in a neighborhood. it's not going to get stuck on a sea turtle's neck. caring about litter this much is definitely taking your eyes off the prize of actual issues
[close]

It's definitely not. It shows a complete lack of respect for yourself and those around you.

It doesn't matter if it makes onto a turtles neck.

If youre looking for reasons to dislike someone, you'll easily find them.

Can't even tell where he threw the can, could've been at the pack of fools waiting at the bottom.

But youre likely right, T-Funk probably throws cans at each and every turn of his day. 

kneebone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4971 on: January 11, 2021, 02:46:20 PM »
Yuck, I didn't know about the 2 Felons guy with the ostomy bag. Prime has been doing a good job with re-releasing some of the McKee classics, but fucking with two white supremacists just sucks.
I'm willing to let most things pass, but when it comes to these two fucks, never.

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -203
« Reply #4972 on: January 11, 2021, 03:44:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Randy and Ronnie were common male names way back when

now it’s super trendy to have a last name as a first name

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4973 on: January 11, 2021, 03:56:31 PM »
https://www.publicpolicerecord.com/arizona/doc-prisoner/RANDY_COLVIN/309523

Thanks. Ok, I'm glad I no longer have to dance around the fact we all know he is the one who robbed the SuperPumper and made the news.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4974 on: January 11, 2021, 04:01:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I'm willing to let most things pass, but when it comes to these two fucks, never.

Damn, that sucks. I figured they’d be better than that if they got Lee, Mountain, Muska, etc. to collaborate on boards. Hell, even Greco got dressed up for his board.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1103
« Reply #4975 on: January 11, 2021, 04:16:51 PM »
“Hi, I’m James Greco. Sr. Outside Skate Rep. May I interest you in one of my limit addition guest skate decks? With only 150 produced this is bound to be a collector’s item. So...how many can I put you down for?”

Jobs, yeah I guess so.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 99
« Reply #4976 on: January 11, 2021, 04:47:31 PM »
“Hi, I’m James Greco. Sr. Outside Skate Rep. May I interest you in one of my limit addition guest skate decks? With only 150 produced this is bound to be a collector’s item. So...how many can I put you down for?”

Jobs, yeah I guess so.
the pay out.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2323
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #4977 on: January 11, 2021, 06:58:27 PM »

Am I alone in thinking that James Greco’s artwork isn’t all that terrible?
I don’t know why, but I expected less.  :P

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

conqueso

« Reply #4978 on: January 11, 2021, 07:01:34 PM »
lmao that's the guy with the udders

livin on a speyer

« Reply #4979 on: January 11, 2021, 07:05:34 PM »
At the same time many of you are buying those uyghur killing shoes.