Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1486768 times)

Atiba Applebum (+ 1 Hidden) and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #5910 on: April 30, 2021, 08:26:54 AM »
Expand Quote
It's crazy how the guys who would've beaten you up for carrying a skateboard a couple of decades ago are now top level pros
[close]

I don’t think Aurelian would be the guy beating skaters up in the 90s. He’s quite small. Prob would’ve been a gymnast or in some Richard Simmons aerobics video. Also he’s European. I feel like they had better things to fight about in the 90s, soccer especially.

Probably , first this

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
« Reply #5911 on: April 30, 2021, 08:43:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's crazy how the guys who would've beaten you up for carrying a skateboard a couple of decades ago are now top level pros
[close]

I don’t think Aurelian would be the guy beating skaters up in the 90s. He’s quite small. Prob would’ve been a gymnast or in some Richard Simmons aerobics video. Also he’s European. I feel like they had better things to fight about in the 90s, soccer especially.
[close]

Probably , first this

Show even more respect by calling it 'Footy', but pronouncing it 'fuu-eee'
nobody says “rootin tootin” anymore to describe how gas the session was and it makes me sick

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 233
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5912 on: April 30, 2021, 08:53:46 AM »
I almost can't believe how fried professional skateboaders are.
Most of the instagram post's on here are barely readable, let alone making any sort of sense.

For living on the streets his whole life Ricky sure doesn't have any street smarts.

You kind of just realize that these dudes weren't that smart to begin with and just thrived on confrontation.

This thread is like watching two dudes you went to high school with argue on facebook because one has been dm'ing the other's girl in secret.
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

noninjasinstreetfighter

• Rep: 19
« Reply #5913 on: April 30, 2021, 10:56:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So much for growing old gracefully.

[close]

Him and Cab have a running game of who’s got the most drip
[close]

What an interesting wig

clicketyclack

• Rep: -5
« Reply #5914 on: April 30, 2021, 01:58:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

What an interesting game they have going - working overtime to promote both a firm belief in Christianity and an 8th grader's dream of fashion.

You know the old theory about celebrities' level of maturity being frozen at the age they got famous? Me thinks that applies here too.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #5915 on: April 30, 2021, 02:13:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

What an interesting game they have going - working overtime to promote both a firm belief in Christianity and an 8th grader's dream of fashion.
[close]

You know the old theory about celebrities' level of maturity being frozen at the age they got famous? Me thinks that applies here too.
apparently yours was frozen at 15 as well

clicketyclack

• Rep: -5
« Reply #5916 on: April 30, 2021, 02:31:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
apparently yours was frozen at 15 as well

Says the poster with the punctuation of a 15 year old...

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5917 on: April 30, 2021, 02:59:27 PM »

It is interesting that this ultra Christian man has gone with a stereotypical 55 year cool lesbian gender studies professor look. Maybe this is the era of a progressive Hosoi?

(I can't find the clip, but I remember Hosoi saying some standard "Christian" homophobic shit in the past... maybe, I'm remembering wrong.)

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #5918 on: April 30, 2021, 03:07:38 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It is interesting that this ultra Christian man has gone with a stereotypical 55 year cool lesbian gender studies professor look. Maybe this is the era of a progressive Hosoi?

(I can't find the clip, but I remember Hosoi saying some standard "Christian" homophobic shit in the past... maybe, I'm remembering wrong.)

The words "lesbian women/gender studies professor" popped into my mind the second I saw this image (no shade to lesbian gender studies profs!). Hosoi lowkey eating them up w this look.

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 818
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #5919 on: April 30, 2021, 03:13:40 PM »

Never thought I'd say this, but can we get the fedora back, Holmes?
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5920 on: April 30, 2021, 04:44:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

The words "lesbian women/gender studies professor" popped into my mind the second I saw this image (no shade to lesbian gender studies profs!). Hosoi lowkey eating them up w this look.

It works because his look is super fluid in terms of gender norms.

His sassy chetah(sheets) and floral blouse, his short masculine cut mixed with the fun/fem pink and purple colors, and his macho 15 year old girl duck-lips pose all create a rather fluid image. He borrows from stereotypes of all sorts of ages and genders. This new progressive Hosoi is ready to raise some eyebrows and confront some norms. I'm backing it.

"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1395
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #5921 on: April 30, 2021, 07:49:23 PM »
This dude was wearing biker shorts and hair extensions back in the 80s. He's been fluid.
unreadable trap logo

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #5922 on: April 30, 2021, 08:19:42 PM »
This dude was wearing biker shorts and hair extensions back in the 80s. He's been fluid.

Pretty much.  He’s consistent.

Skimper

• Rep: -64
« Reply #5923 on: April 30, 2021, 10:26:28 PM »
I almost can't believe how fried professional skateboaders are.
Most of the instagram post's on here are barely readable, let alone making any sort of sense.

For living on the streets his whole life Ricky sure doesn't have any street smarts.

You have to be pretty fried to be riding a wooden toy for a living.
Shalom

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -239
« Reply #5924 on: May 01, 2021, 12:07:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Did you watch Dog Town and Z Boys? Those dudes were straight meatheads. They would probably beat you up for carrying the wrong skateboard. Or surfboard, whatever
[close]

That’s a totally different era than the one the OP is describing. Speaking personally, it would be hard to have had a bigger target on your back than to skate in the Midwest during the 80s and early 90s.

Not if Cliff Kaufman was around

fortunecattlesteakhouse

• Rep: 91
« Reply #5925 on: May 01, 2021, 12:17:57 AM »

aunt gayle finds herself type of shit

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -142
« Reply #5926 on: May 01, 2021, 06:45:56 AM »

Here's a dose of cringe, compliments of our little mermaid Auriel.

wait i didn't flex my abs hard enough, can you please take another foto nais pas? ...mate i've been shooting you walking into the pool for an hour now.

what a complete Barney this narcissist is.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #5927 on: May 01, 2021, 06:52:11 AM »
i hate to say it but you dudes sound 100% jealous of this hot rich french guy who can skate better than you. just let it be what it is mane, he can’t chef up a pizza hot pocket like y’all 

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -203
« Reply #5928 on: May 01, 2021, 07:40:07 AM »
Aurelien looks like a random Ligue 1 player

duniwayRobber

• Rep: -140
  • ?
« Reply #5929 on: May 01, 2021, 08:15:21 AM »
i hate to say it but you dudes sound 100% jealous of this hot rich french guy who can skate better than you. just let it be what it is mane, he can’t chef up a pizza hot pocket like y’all

He does look like a dude who couldn't cook a hot pocket.
fuck poutine we eat pussy out here.

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 233
« Reply #5930 on: May 01, 2021, 08:50:50 AM »
Only the realest ones don't own bathing suits, but instead, swim in gym shorts and boxers.
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 183
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #5931 on: May 01, 2021, 09:51:12 AM »
The fact that he tired to ollie the Lyon 25 for a vlog without a real filmer makes him good in my book.
check my music

and_so_uh_yeah

« Reply #5932 on: May 01, 2021, 09:33:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I perused John Joseph's Instagram today and was bummed to see he believed in the Bill Gates conspiracy bullshit.  Was also bummed to see Ed Selego liking this idiocy.

[close]

Who do they think Bill Gates is fucking Monty Burns?

Also, if they don't like (some) ultra wealthy having a greater power to shape the world, why not just tax them?
It is weird how many anti-capitalist complaints exist on the far-right, but they somehow link power derived from wealth and the desire for wealth that can create corruption with (Chinese) communism and lizard people instead of capitalism.

[close]

“The wealthy are harvesting our children’s organs for blood sacrifice rituals but also we must keep their tax rates low or we will lose their productive capacity.”

you do know that b ill gate$ associated with j epstein multiple times after epstein had registered as a s e x 0ffender. just thought it was important to mention.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #5933 on: May 01, 2021, 09:52:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I perused John Joseph's Instagram today and was bummed to see he believed in the Bill Gates conspiracy bullshit.  Was also bummed to see Ed Selego liking this idiocy.

[close]

Also, if they don't like (some) ultra wealthy having a greater power to shape the world, why not just tax them?
It is weird how many anti-capitalist complaints exist on the far-right, but they somehow link power derived from wealth and the desire for wealth that can create corruption with (Chinese) communism and lizard people instead of capitalism.

[close]

“The wealthy are harvesting our children’s organs for blood sacrifice rituals but also we must keep their tax rates low or we will lose their productive capacity.”
[close]

you do know that b ill gate$ associated with j epstein multiple times after epstein had registered as a s e x 0ffender. just thought it was important to mention.

easy there bro, you know the feds are watching slap right?
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

and_so_uh_yeah

« Reply #5934 on: May 01, 2021, 10:15:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

easy there bro, you know the feds are watching slap right?

my fridge was watching me make breakfast the other day. and i swear the ant colony outside my door has it out for me. they're organized i tell you..

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5935 on: May 02, 2021, 11:59:17 AM »
Take this weak ass whataboutism back to the chans dork
unreadable trap logo

and_so_uh_yeah

« Reply #5936 on: May 02, 2021, 12:08:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
lol i don't surf the chans player. not sure why my sharing this information triggered you enough to offer me a feeble insult but it's cool.
to clarify my skepticism, if i worked for a boss who ran a business and that boss was viewed as a hero by mulitple media outlets and later that boss was revealed to have associated with a human trafficker and registered sex offender i would question my boss's integrity and quit my job.

somehow my skepticism makes me a dork to you though...ok.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 12:46:53 PM by and_so_uh_yeah »

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5937 on: May 02, 2021, 12:54:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
lol i don't surf the chans player. not sure why my sharing this information triggered you enough to offer me a feeble insult but it's cool.
to clarify my skepticism, if i worked for a boss who ran a business and that boss was viewed as a hero by mulitple media outlets and later that boss was revealed to have associated with a human trafficker and registered sex offender i would question my boss's integrity and quit my job.

somehow my skepticism makes me a dork to you though...ok.
What is it About these details that are relevant to the discussion at hand?

What makes you think we have not heard About this information before?
unreadable trap logo

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5938 on: May 02, 2021, 01:06:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

What an amazing bot. Digs up a post from pages ago and then even spaces certain words out to make sure, if SLAP had a filter, its posts wouldn't get filtered out.

And, I love the angle of this. Epstein was bad, everyone who knew him was bad. Ok, cool. I'll go along with that.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5939 on: May 02, 2021, 01:23:24 PM »
But, just to make sure this thread stays on track... I'm always amazed how easy it is go back to the same well.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 01:53:42 PM by TheLurper »