Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1487047 times)

conqueso

Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #7440 on: December 02, 2021, 01:05:13 PM »
Expand Quote
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CW9Db-Kjm7H/?utm_medium=copy_link

new low for mikey taylor. always figured he just wasn’t interested in his kids but this is much worse
[close]
Agree that Mikey is full kook, but don't know what's wrong with this? Teaching your kids how to work for things and earn shit is good. Posting about it on Instagram is pretty weird though

not wrong but it looked like the kind of thing california parents do for the gram

Sold Out

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #7441 on: December 02, 2021, 01:07:44 PM »
I met Josh Harmony once. He told me he doesn't believe dinosaurs existed, and the bones were planted in the ground to deceive people. He went on to tell a bunch of kids skating the park that he 'met God, and spoke to him' while on acid once. Smart guy.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #7442 on: December 02, 2021, 01:18:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

new low for mikey taylor. always figured he just wasn’t interested in his kids but this is much worse
[close]
Agree that Mikey is full kook, but don't know what's wrong with this? Teaching your kids how to work for things and earn shit is good. Posting about it on Instagram is pretty weird though
[close]

not wrong but it looked like the kind of thing california parents do for the gram

The family influencer thing is huge in LA, Parents forcing their kids to be in on they so-called success, Havn't seen much of these types in the bay because the rich in this area are more clandestine with they kids.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #7443 on: December 02, 2021, 01:37:01 PM »
if you think you this country provides any sort of real choice about what you put in your body beyond what brand of enormo-burger you think is best and taking a medical vaccine is Where You Draw The Line then you’re a fucking idiot and we need to stop having these discussions like they mean anything or have any objective basis in reality. they don’t. if you want to freak out about your right to refuse medicine just say you don’t want medicine. there’s no reason to make it a bigger issue, because it isn’t.

make insulin free also

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -258
« Reply #7444 on: December 02, 2021, 02:07:28 PM »
Wait - So J-Lay works for Vans yeah? But he’s supporting this fucking dumb dumbs post??

Is he anti vax? Or been vaxxed and doing this in support — literally biting the hand that feeds?

too fakie

• Rep: 63
« Reply #7445 on: December 02, 2021, 03:09:49 PM »
Wait - So J-Lay works for Vans yeah? But he’s supporting this fucking dumb dumbs post??

Is he anti vax? Or been vaxxed and doing this in support — literally biting the hand that feeds?

Johnny Layton got a grassroots marketing job at Vans right around the time Propeller came out and he lost all of his sponsors. One of his first jobs was going to skate shops around OC for smaller Propeller premieres and introduce a video that he was supposed to be in. Kinda sad but also dude was lucky to get a steady job after his pro career was over. I’m assuming he helped Matt B and Josh Harmony get jobs there too.

Not sure if he’s anti-vax or not but there were apparently a handful of vaccinated people that still participated or echoed the sentiments of the anti-vaxers. Why they would risk their jobs for these people is beyond me.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -258
« Reply #7446 on: December 02, 2021, 04:24:54 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Johnny Layton got a grassroots marketing job at Vans right around the time Propeller came out and he lost all of his sponsors. One of his first jobs was going to skate shops around OC for smaller Propeller premieres and introduce a video that he was supposed to be in. Kinda sad but also dude was lucky to get a steady job after his pro career was over. I’m assuming he helped Matt B and Josh Harmony get jobs there too.

Not sure if he’s anti-vax or not but there were apparently a handful of vaccinated people that still participated or echoed the sentiments of the anti-vaxers. Why they would risk their jobs for these people is beyond me.

Mind blowing stuff.

Willing to risk jobs that support your families over things you read on the internet.

As someone who was heavy into conspiracy for a heap of years life really is better on the other side. The world’s not such a bad place if you just focus on the loved ones around you.

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -3
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #7447 on: December 02, 2021, 04:51:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Mind blowing stuff.

Willing to risk jobs that support your families over things you read on the internet.

As someone who was heavy into conspiracy for a heap of years life really is better on the other side. The world’s not such a bad place if you just focus on the loved ones around you.
Because people try to be super tolerant to the point of causing dumb shit to happen. Let them lose their jobs too

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 834
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #7448 on: December 02, 2021, 04:59:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Reported to the IRS
[close]

Waiting for the next IG story telling how to legally pay less taxes by lending money to your kids
;D ;D ;D
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

French manicure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
« Reply #7449 on: December 02, 2021, 06:01:53 PM »

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #7450 on: December 02, 2021, 06:10:46 PM »

nocomply900

• Rep: 2
« Reply #7451 on: December 02, 2021, 06:27:11 PM »
^lol

This thread is a trip…… we’re living through some very strange and troubling times. Stay safe, get vaccinated, and don’t kook it.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
« Reply #7452 on: December 02, 2021, 07:55:45 PM »

Can't quite place it, looks familiar

Hmm..

I fucking knew it
nobody says “rootin tootin” anymore to describe how gas the session was and it makes me sick

quackquack

• Rep: -442
« Reply #7453 on: December 02, 2021, 10:55:06 PM »

Hmm..

I fucking knew it

More like 'Hair-N-Bone'
Oh, the places you'll go.

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #7454 on: December 02, 2021, 11:53:48 PM »

Hmm..

I fucking knew it

The hell is this shit lmao that’s just a line at the top of the elastic on his briefs.
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

livin on a speyer

« Reply #7455 on: December 03, 2021, 01:26:14 AM »
It could be a belly chain. I´m going to believe it.

rukes

• Rep: 221
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #7456 on: December 03, 2021, 01:49:49 AM »
Damn, looks like Ishod didn't read the washing instructions on that top, shrunk a few sizes in the dryer.
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #7457 on: December 03, 2021, 01:51:20 AM »
These people using "feeding my family" in their arguments are ridiculous.  If you're citing that as your reason for needing your job, yet you're not willing to get a shot that literally billions of people have received in order to keep it, then your family isn't up very high on your priority list.  I'd do some pretty degrading shit in order to keep my family clothed and fed if I had to.

fundamental religion is a mental health disorder, in my opinion.

skrub

« Reply #7458 on: December 03, 2021, 04:26:55 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I'm torn because Mikey is a repulsive financial bro now, but his daughters' enthusiasm is actually really rad.

He exploits tf out of his kids on ig it's gross af.

Lisa96

« Reply #7459 on: December 03, 2021, 05:35:50 AM »
slap needs a good family vlog to follow

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -304
« Reply #7460 on: December 03, 2021, 05:51:39 AM »
im curious to see layton and harmonys work resumes floating around come 1/31 when supposedly they have to make a decision by then to keep their jobs.

manysnakes

« Reply #7461 on: December 03, 2021, 06:42:26 AM »

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -239
« Reply #7462 on: December 03, 2021, 06:47:01 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

SOTY vs. non-SOTY

I'm usually Ishod all the way, but I think Nyjah wins this round for 1) looking more stoned than a very stoned looking Ishod, and 2) wearing his skate shoes instead of whatever the fuck pilgrim boots our boy decided to rock. yuck.

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #7463 on: December 03, 2021, 07:41:54 AM »
Expand Quote

Hmm..

I fucking knew it
[close]

The hell is this shit lmao that’s just a line at the top of the elastic on his briefs.
Belly Chains are the trend for 2022, be on the lookout

exlurker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 558
« Reply #7464 on: December 03, 2021, 08:10:39 AM »
Expand Quote

I'm usually Ishod all the way, but I think Nyjah wins this round for 1) looking more stoned than a very stoned looking Ishod, and 2) wearing his skate shoes instead of whatever the fuck pilgrim boots our boy decided to rock. yuck.

I could not disagree more. I love Ishod's fit here. The only thing wrong about it is that he's posing with his embarrassing 13 year old nephew.

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #7465 on: December 03, 2021, 08:15:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

I could not disagree more. I love Ishod's fit here. The only thing wrong about it is that he's posing with his embarrassing 13 year old nephew.
Is he looking at a giant lemon?

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 682
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #7466 on: December 03, 2021, 08:48:36 AM »
slim cargo pants tucked in socks with double dose of pockets

Sid Farkus - Bra Salesman

• Rep: 30
« Reply #7467 on: December 03, 2021, 09:45:54 AM »
slim cargo pants tucked in socks with double dose of pockets
he biked to the event and didn't want to get his pants caught in the chain. Do you even bike bro?
Free Charlie Rambo

manysnakes

« Reply #7468 on: December 03, 2021, 09:49:12 AM »
Expand Quote

Nyjah looks like complete shit

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7469 on: December 03, 2021, 11:10:19 AM »
Ishod looks like Poottie Tang.