Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1486813 times)

manysnakes

Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #7530 on: December 06, 2021, 08:26:01 AM »
Expand Quote

What a fucking idiot
[close]

Wouldn't there be some quite clear data or graphs that show more vaccinations = less deaths that could be shown to skeptics.

I'm in Australia, where there is a very high vaccination rate. Death rates have slowed right down because most people are now vaccinated (90%+ double dosed in my state).

No one cares about that. Not getting the vaccine triggers the libs and that’s literally the only thing that matters anymore.

funeral_tuxedo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1211
  • old and in the way
« Reply #7531 on: December 06, 2021, 08:30:04 AM »
Expand Quote

What a fucking idiot
[close]
Jordan Richter? Where’s the remote?

Jordan Richter - known for being a big dumb and having the least viewed part of all time in one of the most celebrated skate videos of all time.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2323
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #7532 on: December 06, 2021, 08:44:21 AM »
Expand Quote
What's that called, a face beanie?  I'd live in that all winter.
[close]
Ballerclava
!!!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

lucascbn

• Rep: 21
  • #maconha
« Reply #7533 on: December 06, 2021, 12:33:45 PM »
FACE BEANIE

Reed Richards

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #7534 on: December 06, 2021, 01:16:03 PM »

What a fucking idiot
Jordan Richter had the worst Fucked Up Blind Kids deck, worst part in Video Days, and now the worst vaxx opinion.  Yeah, it tracks.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #7535 on: December 06, 2021, 06:03:37 PM »
it would be so funny if gonz came out with some anti vaxx doodle with hella misspellings

JimGeko

• Rep: -38
« Reply #7536 on: December 07, 2021, 03:24:27 AM »
how many boosters are you willing to take?

what's your breaking point?

I don't think I want to do any more than this one?

I'm starting to see where the other side are coming from now.
What do you say on a Slap signature?

I DON"T KNOW!

MASHED POTATO * APPLE SAUCE * BUTTERY... BISCUITS.

https://ephmedia.giphy.com/4e27e798-9a5d-4df3-87ba-b18f905e055a.gif

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #7537 on: December 07, 2021, 03:31:07 AM »

I felt like shite after my booster for 2 days.

That said I'll keep taking them til this pandemic ends.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 883
« Reply #7538 on: December 07, 2021, 03:34:17 AM »
There's plenty of shots you have to/should take every year or six months. People just don't because they aren't made to (and don't know they exist) or don't think they need to (like the covid one).
Anybody who has had the actual flu (not just a cold they called the flu) knows how fucked it is and it's no where near as bad as covid.

somefucker

« Reply #7539 on: December 07, 2021, 04:18:41 AM »

you gonna stop brushing your teeth too? stop wiping because you've done it already?

or are you choosing to not understand modern medicine and would rather take the 'witchcraft, lying scientist' super right approach?

either way i respect whoever's stance (to get it or not) but the failure/lack of will to understand is comical.

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 834
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #7540 on: December 07, 2021, 04:40:22 AM »

Not to dogpile you but as others have alluded to, it's common to get a flu shot every year, so I don't see the issue with getting boosters
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #7541 on: December 07, 2021, 04:45:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What's that called, a face beanie?  I'd live in that all winter.
[close]
Ballerclava
[close]
!!!

It’s called a face toque in Canada.

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #7542 on: December 07, 2021, 04:51:49 AM »

Yearly shots might be a thing for the next decade. Why would you not keep getting the shots when they give you better resistance for this shit? What's the downside? We need to return to normal life soon, and then whoever doesn't take their shots are more likely to die. The other side is coming from nothing but denial. They just refuses to believe something like this could happen outside of anyone's control, and since you can't simply blame everything on god anymore, the blame shifts towards governments and all sorts of conspiracy theories

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 122
« Reply #7543 on: December 07, 2021, 05:19:19 AM »
There's plenty of shots you have to/should take every year or six months. People just don't because they aren't made to (and don't know they exist) or don't think they need to (like the covid one).
Anybody who has had the actual flu (not just a cold they called the flu) knows how fucked it is and it's no where near as bad as covid.

The last time I was truly sick with the flu was winter 2014, I remember because I was laying on the couch all day watching the Sochi winter Olympics all day every day. At one point, I got up in the middle of the night because I felt ill, and while in the bathroom I felt like I was going to pass out. I started to get as low to the ground as I could just in case I did lose conciousness. I told myself if I felt this bad the next day I was going to have to go to he hospital, but thankfully I didn't. Getting over it though, I felt a shortness of breath, like I could never quite breathe properly, it was terrible. To this day I wonder if it was one of those variant flu viruses, like the swine or avian.

manysnakes

« Reply #7544 on: December 07, 2021, 06:42:55 AM »
In 2009, I had H1N1 and nearly died. I know this is a different virus, with different symptoms, but I will take any scientifically-validated shot which can prevent me from feeling that way again.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #7545 on: December 07, 2021, 06:48:38 AM »
it would be one thing if the shot gave you full immunity or stopped you from spreading to others. you want some tinfoil hat? some are speculating that a lot of the recent 'covid cases' are injuries from the jab.
i'm not a scientist, i'm just sharing what i seeif blood clots kill you, make sure to will all your stuff to someone rad.

here’s the problem y’all

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1960
« Reply #7546 on: December 07, 2021, 06:49:35 AM »

I'm not a wuss so I'll take more than one shot.

manysnakes

« Reply #7547 on: December 07, 2021, 06:50:21 AM »
it would be one thing if the shot gave you full immunity or stopped you from spreading to others. you want some tinfoil hat? some are speculating that a lot of the recent 'covid cases' are injuries from the jab.
i'm not a scientist, i'm just sharing what i see. if blood clots kill you, make sure to will all your stuff to someone rad.

Sounds scientific!

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 682
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #7548 on: December 07, 2021, 06:59:13 AM »
i'm not a scientist, i'm just sharing what i see. if blood clots kill you, make sure to will all your stuff to someone rad.

stop sharing
thanks

somefucker

« Reply #7549 on: December 07, 2021, 07:05:07 AM »

ah, so you've been quarantining with jg.

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
« Reply #7550 on: December 07, 2021, 08:17:19 AM »
This never ceases to make me smile

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It’s probably been said already but vert button.
[close]
I think there's a story of him staying at Carroll's and they put on Video Days and it was an edited version that took out his part. Which is amazing.
[close]

Tim Gavin’s Nine Club interview at 20:14

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 633
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #7551 on: December 07, 2021, 08:26:29 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I felt like shite after my booster for 2 days.

That said I'll keep taking them til this pandemic ends.
Same. My post-booster recovery was a good reminder of what it feels like to be sick, and to catch Covid would magnify that. No thanks.

Landmine

• Rep: 185
« Reply #7552 on: December 07, 2021, 09:25:48 AM »

I'm willing and happy to take as many boosters as we need to stay safe.

My breaking point is probably getting fucking COVID.

Do whatever you want, the rest of us will too.

The other side is regular, have fun with them I guess.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #7553 on: December 07, 2021, 11:27:31 AM »
I have to take a monthly shot that is gnarlier, so every six months is no big deal. Just buy enough edibles to keep you stoned the next day and you’ll make it. Better than covid. My FiL got it and his lungs are permanently damaged.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1211
  • old and in the way
« Reply #7554 on: December 07, 2021, 12:44:01 PM »

I rarely LOL at the internet. I’m smiling and chuckling like I won a prize. Thanks for this.

<3 <3 <3
StETvie

Early in the pandemic Jordan Richter documented himself maskless going into spaces that require masks and bullying the employees. That was his idea of taking a stand or whatever dumb shit his meth cooked brain constructed as doing his part.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7555 on: December 07, 2021, 01:08:18 PM »
It's so sick that some people legitimately do not give a shit about their less fortunate immunocompromised neighbors because "Muh Freedoms."

I mean, I skate street spots, I rub-brick and lacquer ledges, I technically destroy property, so I think we all understand the idea of "I'm going to do what I want, fuck your rules," but the difference here is that vaccines and masks are there so that your mom with COPD, or your neighbor with cancer or an un-diagnosed issue with their immune system or your 80-something year old grandma doesn't get sick and fucking die because they went to the grocery store.

I'm not particularly stoked on masks either, but I'd love for some of the motherfuckers complaining about how they "can't breathe" in the common blue surgical masks to work one of my shifts wearing the shit I have to because family members won't follow the fucking rules. I'd take a 3 ply surgical mask over something that leaves indentations on your fucking face because it has to be airtight. You can't breathe in your little mask I skated indoors in all last winter? Come work a double in an N-95 as a coffee drinker and see how much better surgical masks are.

Sorry for the rant. Needed to get that shit off my chest. Fuck Jordan Richter. That Stevie shit is amazing.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Landmine

« Reply #7556 on: December 07, 2021, 01:47:08 PM »
I mean, I skate street spots, I rub-brick and lacquer ledges, I technically destroy property, so I think we all understand the idea of "I'm going to do what I want, fuck your rules,"

Private property is theft so you're good ;)

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 625
« Reply #7557 on: December 07, 2021, 01:48:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

you gonna stop brushing your teeth too? stop wiping because you've done it already?

or are you choosing to not understand modern medicine and would rather take the 'witchcraft, lying scientist' super right approach?

either way i respect whoever's stance (to get it or not) but the failure/lack of will to understand is comical.

Wiping is NOT hellride.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Landmine

« Reply #7558 on: December 07, 2021, 01:48:45 PM »
It's so sick that some people legitimately do not give a shit about their less fortunate immunocompromised neighbors because "Muh Freedoms."

I mean, I skate street spots, I rub-brick and lacquer ledges, I technically destroy property, so I think we all understand the idea of "I'm going to do what I want, fuck your rules," but the difference here is that vaccines and masks are there so that your mom with COPD, or your neighbor with cancer or an un-diagnosed issue with their immune system or your 80-something year old grandma doesn't get sick and fucking die because they went to the grocery store.

I'm not particularly stoked on masks either, but I'd love for some of the motherfuckers complaining about how they "can't breathe" in the common blue surgical masks to work one of my shifts wearing the shit I have to because family members won't follow the fucking rules. I'd take a 3 ply surgical mask over something that leaves indentations on your fucking face because it has to be airtight. You can't breathe in your little mask I skated indoors in all last winter? Come work a double in an N-95 as a coffee drinker and see how much better surgical masks are.

Sorry for the rant. Needed to get that shit off my chest. Fuck Jordan Richter. That Stevie shit is amazing.

Also fully backed and I wish I could gnar.  I'm immunocompromised following cancer treatment, so it's refreshing to hear from people who aren't total shitheads about this.

Pretty Serious

« Reply #7559 on: December 07, 2021, 02:02:29 PM »
If you could start a separate thread about your polarized, unoriginal takes on the C-word vaccine, that'd be great.