Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1487231 times)

mindfuzz, Tarquin (+ 2 Hidden) and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Huell Howser

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #7680 on: January 12, 2022, 10:54:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
old faithful back at it

[close]
What in the hell motivates nyjah to do this nft shit? to fill the void? cmon nyjah you can fill the void by not scamming your fans with fucking nft's and crytpo's.
[close]

Ask yourself if you think Nyjah is scamming his fans, or if he thinks he's getting in on the ground floor of the next Bitcoin

he needs some new hobbies. imagine having enough money to build a mansion in one of the most expensive places to live in the US, having a pro shoe on Nike, a contract with one of biggest energy drink companies that probably pays an insane amount AND still feeling the need to do advertising for shitty companies like this. Having money is supposed to 'free' you to be able to do what you want with your life/time. But if you're some kinda freak(like jah), finding ways to make even more money seems to become a hobby

so weird lol

manysnakes

« Reply #7681 on: January 12, 2022, 11:19:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
old faithful back at it

[close]
What in the hell motivates nyjah to do this nft shit? to fill the void? cmon nyjah you can fill the void by not scamming your fans with fucking nft's and crytpo's.
[close]

Ask yourself if you think Nyjah is scamming his fans, or if he thinks he's getting in on the ground floor of the next Bitcoin
[close]

he needs some new hobbies. imagine having enough money to build a mansion in one of the most expensive places to live in the US, having a pro shoe on Nike, a contract with one of biggest energy drink companies that probably pays an insane amount AND still feeling the need to do advertising for shitty companies like this. Having money is supposed to 'free' you to be able to do what you want with your life/time. But if you're some kinda freak(like jah), finding ways to make even more money seems to become a hobby

so weird lol

Rise and grind, fam

thisguyslaps

• Rep: -7
« Reply #7682 on: January 12, 2022, 11:23:18 AM »
AVE liked this trash :(.  I'm not shocked about Sluggo and Ed Selego since I have seen them liking MAGA shit prior to this, but seeing AVE sucked into this crap bummed me out.

I bet you didn't even listen to the podcast. And of course AVE, a successful business owner, is not in favor of government lockdowns that will make it harder to support his young child and hot ass wife. Your a sheep homie.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #7683 on: January 12, 2022, 12:03:46 PM »
Expand Quote
AVE liked this trash :(.  I'm not shocked about Sluggo and Ed Selego since I have seen them liking MAGA shit prior to this, but seeing AVE sucked into this crap bummed me out.

[close]

I bet you didn't even listen to the podcast. And of course AVE, a successful business owner, is not in favor of government lockdowns that will make it harder to support his young child and hot ass wife. Your a sheep homie.

Lol. "Successful business owner" as if he didn't just fall into that position by virtue of being in the right place/knowing the right people.

As far as OP goes, I like AVE's skating as much as the next guy, but I'm not shocked he's into stuff like this. It's clear he's no rocket scientist.

manysnakes

« Reply #7684 on: January 12, 2022, 12:10:07 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Please explain what lockdown you’re describing. I haven’t seen anything approaching a lockdown in the US for nearly two years now.

Fhk

« Reply #7685 on: January 12, 2022, 12:21:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Lol. "Successful business owner" as if he didn't just fall into that position by virtue of being in the right place/knowing the right people.

As far as OP goes, I like AVE's skating as much as the next guy, but I'm not shocked he's into stuff like this. It's clear he's no rocket scientist.
AVE's skating that is probably how he got to know these "right people" and wound up in the "right place"
He may not be a rocket scientist but however he gained his success, it was done through dedication and hard work.

thebacker

« Reply #7686 on: January 12, 2022, 12:37:00 PM »
that robert malone dude is a sack of complete shit

HotnSpicyMcChicken

« Reply #7687 on: January 12, 2022, 02:25:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
AVE's skating that is probably how he got to know these "right people" and wound up in the "right place"

Quite obviously, that was my entire point.

Fhk

« Reply #7688 on: January 12, 2022, 02:36:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Typically falling into that position implies that someone did nothing to get there..quite obviously

TunnelVision1

• Rep: -76
  • Kingofhellfarts
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #7689 on: January 12, 2022, 02:37:10 PM »
LOL
At least my dad thinks so.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

« Reply #7690 on: January 12, 2022, 03:06:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Typically falling into that position implies that someone did nothing to get there..quite obviously

FA is Dill's brainchild conceptually, aesthetically, etc. I'm glad AVE had the opportunity to go in with Dill by providing monetary investment, but let's not act as if AVE is some entrepreneurial guru who's brainpower renders him above the "sheep" who don't buy into COVID conspiracies, as @thisguyslaps was implying with his post.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1211
  • old and in the way
« Reply #7691 on: January 12, 2022, 03:20:42 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

@thisguyslaps   Fuck off back to 4chan, kook.

TunnelVision1

• Kingofhellfarts
« Reply #7692 on: January 12, 2022, 03:23:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

@thisguyslaps   Fuck off back to 4chan, kook.
He might just piss his pants running on the way there lol

TunnelVision1

• Kingofhellfarts
« Reply #7693 on: January 12, 2022, 03:24:20 PM »
coward sociopath bitch

LiterallyRyan

• Rep: -19
« Reply #7694 on: January 12, 2022, 03:25:42 PM »
Nothing wrong with 4chan. There are more boards than just /pol/

Mariatorresflores

• Rep: -94
« Reply #7695 on: January 12, 2022, 03:30:46 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

C’mon dude, it’s lame posts by pros; not “likes I don’t agree with”. Joe Rogan is the most listened to pod in the world, I’ve listened to plenty of his guests that I don’t agree with but still glad to listen to other opinions and perspectives. You’re overthinking it, just watch the AVE DC again and be thankful.
TLDR: there’s a vaxx thread in whatever, post this there.

What kind of dummy actually listens to that ignorant piece of shit? No really, I don't know a sole who does so please tell us about yourself. Like being "the most listened to podcast.." is any sort of qualifier. The third Reich also had a lot of fans for a time. Popular isn't a synonym for good you know. Do yourself a favor and next time you're jonesing for some Rogan  listen to a book instead.

TunnelVision1

• Kingofhellfarts
« Reply #7696 on: January 12, 2022, 03:32:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

C’mon dude, it’s lame posts by pros; not “likes I don’t agree with”. Joe Rogan is the most listened to pod in the world, I’ve listened to plenty of his guests that I don’t agree with but still glad to listen to other opinions and perspectives. You’re overthinking it, just watch the AVE DC again and be thankful.
TLDR: there’s a vaxx thread in whatever, post this there.
[close]

What kind of dummy actually listens to that ignorant piece of shit? No really, I don't know a sole who does so please tell us about yourself. Like being "the most listened to podcast.." is any sort of qualifier. The third Reich also had a lot of fans for a time. Popular isn't a synonym for good you know. Do yourself a favor and next time you're jonesing for some Rogan  listen to a book instead.
Rogan is a horrible human being and runs a terrible podcast, fuck that douche.

conqueso

« Reply #7697 on: January 12, 2022, 03:37:31 PM »
damn this thread really sucks now

thankfully mikey t is here to bang us over the head with some new content

TunnelVision1

• Kingofhellfarts
« Reply #7698 on: January 12, 2022, 03:42:54 PM »
rogan is pretty middle of the chode.
how many computers you have to use to make a new account now sociopath, 15678?

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 287
« Reply #7699 on: January 12, 2022, 04:32:18 PM »

i love having a laugh at mikey’s expense as much as the next guy, but this one just doesn’t qualify as a lame post. he’s kinda spot on here. it’s basically the opposite of storage units

caked

• Rep: -44
« Reply #7700 on: January 12, 2022, 04:43:33 PM »
old faithful back at it

I really, really enjoy making fun of Nyjah because he almost does it for me at this point. The man looks like he has never gamed on a computer in his life, I can't believe his fans actually believe he's into this shit

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7701 on: January 12, 2022, 05:27:02 PM »

I have to admit, Mikey is the only person who could take a popular idea that I agree with (congress people shouldn't be allowed to buy individual stocks) and turn it into something super annoying.

No matter what criteria was used to define "most successful," I highly doubt 30/30 of the "most successful" are the people listed in this IG bullshit. 

EDIT: I figured it out and Mikey is the absolute dumbest man on the planet. 

Ok, so he is referencing this shit:  https://unusualwhales.com/i_am_the_senate/full. The whole thing is ONLY about trades made among congress people.

So, what Mikey means to say in his sensationalistic opener is, "Among the congress people who had the highest returns in terms of percentage, 30 of them were congress people!!!"

What a fucking dipshit.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 05:54:29 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 99
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7702 on: January 12, 2022, 07:12:28 PM »
Expand Quote
old faithful back at it

[close]

I really, really enjoy making fun of Nyjah because he almost does it for me at this point. The man looks like he has never gamed on a computer in his life, I can't believe his fans actually believe he's into this shit
it’s like that moment in the ty edit where he’s just staring at the rail smiling. everything he does is kinda like “yeah i’m a cornball piece of shit and i really don’t care what you think” look at the ass tattoos, actually, wait… no, don’t do that.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #7703 on: January 12, 2022, 08:40:54 PM »
Ninejah is kinda next level trolling with a lot of his posts though

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Reed Richards

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #7704 on: January 12, 2022, 09:44:28 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYqIsLGFcL1pQ82PQBpeAsE5Qqz9teWJDrVoJY0/?utm_medium=copy_link
Goddamn it, Jovontae…
In case you don’t follow him, he reposted some dumb ass video about a guy saying that he’s “trans-vaxxed.” None of it is a good look.

QixHexagon

• Rep: 34
« Reply #7705 on: January 13, 2022, 04:19:01 AM »
Ryan Decenzo asking Trick of the Year account to be at least nominated...

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 884
« Reply #7706 on: January 13, 2022, 04:22:41 AM »

It's sad but he has a point. Also everyones got a breaking point. How long can you be one of the gnarliest but also get zero recognition before you break.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #7707 on: January 13, 2022, 04:54:29 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
It's sad but he has a point. Also everyones got a breaking point. How long can you be one of the gnarliest but also get zero recognition before you break.

I feel like this is a joke. I mean, that 360 flip should have been there too, that was fuckin nuts, but Ryan doesnt seem like a kind of person to really write shit like that.

JugeL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 312
« Reply #7708 on: January 13, 2022, 05:51:55 AM »
There maybe was some bad Canadian rap playing during that clip so it didn't end up being nominated

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1434
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #7709 on: January 13, 2022, 07:34:39 AM »
Expand Quote
old faithful back at it

[close]

i like how they had everything set up to be cordless, then they used a corded mouse, then they took the mouse out again. that gaming laptop was probably off most the time.

dude might be setting himself up to become a twitch streamer or something.