Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1426640 times)

jerkass, Sifter and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hefe43

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 176
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #8370 on: June 13, 2022, 02:28:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
alv is thirsty
[close]

Trying to get the lady’s

File under: Horny Instagram posts by pros

🙀
[close]
Polar just went down a few points. Doesn’t he dm young girls and tries to give them product?

Do any girls even like scrawny old guys?

No pecs needs to put his shirt back on
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 398
« Reply #8371 on: June 13, 2022, 03:49:18 AM »
I guess there's a market for everything ...  :-X

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #8372 on: June 13, 2022, 06:14:14 AM »
Leticia is undeniably a fit young lady, and I'm not dissing pissskate here. Some posts of his are pretty good.

But what the hell is Paul Hart insinuating here with his comment?
That when you give her a vodka red bull she spreads her eagle and that's she easy? Or what?
As if she would even look at you bro.

Man, I CAN'T STAND that guy ...

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeexobTuMU0/

I also can not stand paul hart, as much as anyone else.  but you are the one that went there with that..
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 999
« Reply #8373 on: June 13, 2022, 06:36:28 AM »
Leticia is undeniably a fit young lady, and I'm not dissing pissskate here. Some posts of his are pretty good.

But what the hell is Paul Hart insinuating here with his comment?
That when you give her a vodka red bull she spreads her eagle and that's she easy? Or what?
As if she would even look at you bro.

Man, I CAN'T STAND that guy ...

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeexobTuMU0/

Wow you took the biggest leap on the Jump to Conclusions board. Everybody fucking hates that guy because he sucks shit but this is the least offensive thing he's prob ever posted.

HeapsCool

• Rep: -171
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8374 on: June 13, 2022, 07:16:03 AM »
Expand Quote
alv is thirsty
[close]

Trying to get the lady’s

🙀

You guys are all reading this wrong. What you don't see is his dick smeared in catfood. Those cats are about to get hubgry on it.

Hefe43

• Rep: 176
« Reply #8375 on: June 13, 2022, 04:49:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
alv is thirsty
[close]

Trying to get the lady’s

🙀
[close]

You guys are all reading this wrong. What you don't see is his dick smeared in catfood. Those cats are about to get hubgry on it.

I don’t like standing around naked while my animals stare at me that shits weird
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -209
« Reply #8376 on: June 14, 2022, 10:35:37 AM »
Expand Quote
I guess instagram comments count here. This one caught me off guard
[close]

Pulling my bias aside, and taking the birds eye view, Le’Andre Sanders will go down as a force of skate history (fuck even typing that hurt my brain). It is what it is, no one else is doing switch Madonnas and making them look good. Up there with Greyson Fletcher owning the Ollie north.

Kalis ain’t wrong.

Nah, he won't. Maybe if skate history to you = what steve borra thinks, but otherwise nah, kooks are kooks, that's just the way it is

thebacker

« Reply #8377 on: June 14, 2022, 12:13:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pulling my bias aside, and taking the birds eye view, Le’Andre Sanders will go down as a force of skate history (fuck even typing that hurt my brain). It is what it is, no one else is doing switch Madonnas and making them look good. Up there with Greyson Fletcher owning the Ollie north.

Kalis ain’t wrong.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 578
« Reply #8378 on: June 14, 2022, 03:17:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Kalis ain’t wrong.

But how can he switch Madonna, when he is without stance?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1059
« Reply #8379 on: June 14, 2022, 03:24:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Kalis ain’t wrong.
[close]

Nah, he won't. Maybe if skate history to you = what steve borra thinks, but otherwise nah, kooks are kooks, that's just the way it is

Agreed. I’ve obliged you

Burnerboy69

• Rep: 14
« Reply #8380 on: June 14, 2022, 05:47:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Kalis ain’t wrong.
[close]

Nah dude he's defintely gonna be a legend. Just like Greyson Fletcher!

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -209
« Reply #8381 on: June 14, 2022, 07:56:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Kalis ain’t wrong.
[close]

[close]

Agreed. I’ve obliged you

Hey, ride those nuts if that's your thing, more power to you. maybe he'll inspire you to learn switch madonnas, lol

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 326
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8382 on: June 14, 2022, 09:23:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Kalis ain’t wrong.
[close]

[close]

Ha nah, that'd be a stretch. Just something that is looked back on like, "yeah, that happened." Maybe on the level of the Bennet grind, or some shit.
I don't like it either, but skate history has a bunch of dweebs that did what they did and are remembered for it. Someone check this post in 20 years and see how it aged. Probably like a bag of Franzia.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #8383 on: June 15, 2022, 12:36:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Kalis ain’t wrong.
[close]

[close]

[close]

Ha nah, that'd be a stretch. Just something that is looked back on like, "yeah, that happened." Maybe on the level of the Bennet grind, or some shit.
I don't like it either, but skate history has a bunch of dweebs that did what they did and are remembered for it. Someone check this post in 20 years and see how it aged. Probably like a bag of Franzia.
So you take that old bag of Franzia (provided it hasn’t turned to vinegar) and you dump it into a still, heat that shit up & bang! You’ve got eau de vie.
Toss that shit in a new oak barrel & let it sit… Brandy!
Point being: who knows what we’ll be able to make out of stale Skate GOAT in 20 years?!?
Whatever it is, it’ll likely be as unpalatable as that brandy recipe I just gave you.
Oh well… À votre santé.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #8384 on: June 15, 2022, 05:12:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Kalis ain’t wrong.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
So you take that old bag of Franzia (provided it hasn’t turned to vinegar) and you dump it into a still, heat that shit up & bang! You’ve got eau de vie.
Point being: who knows what we’ll be able to make out of stale Skate GOAT in 20 years?!?
Whatever it is, it’ll likely be as unpalatable as that brandy recipe I just gave you.
Oh well… À votre santé.

putain! proper accents and all my man. gnarred.
also you guys made me learn what Franzia is. what the hell....ugh. Just thinking of wine produced by a company owned by coca cola hurts my head.

Magnolia

• Rep: 434
  • She/They
« Reply #8385 on: June 15, 2022, 06:37:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Kalis ain’t wrong.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Oh well… À votre santé.
[close]

putain! proper accents and all my man. gnarred.
also you guys made me learn what Franzia is. what the hell....ugh. Just thinking of wine produced by a company owned by coca cola hurts my head.
You haven't lived until you've slapped the bag
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8386 on: June 15, 2022, 11:18:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Kalis ain’t wrong.
[close]

[close]

lol since when is grayson fletcher a legend

djoekr

• Rep: 294
« Reply #8387 on: June 16, 2022, 03:17:32 AM »

Nyjah just got a lot more hellride. I, for one, totally back a hesh Nyjah
Skateboarding is a joke
And if you think otherwise
you're fucked in the head

It's not that serious -
Go fast, catch a frontside
And remember why you love it

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 518
« Reply #8388 on: June 16, 2022, 06:56:46 AM »
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

pdknox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #8389 on: June 16, 2022, 06:59:17 AM »
that nyjah post isnt lame

djoekr

• Rep: 294
« Reply #8390 on: June 16, 2022, 09:50:40 AM »
that nyjah post isnt lame

I know, actually made me like him more, but I didn't feel the need to start a whole thread about it.
Skateboarding is a joke
And if you think otherwise
you're fucked in the head

It's not that serious -
Go fast, catch a frontside
And remember why you love it

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1098
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #8391 on: June 18, 2022, 08:31:40 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CehO8AfjC_y/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This guy has to have turned into the most irritating skater to listen to. Can you imagine him sitting across from you in a business meeting?

When he got in this accident, I remember his wife (who wasn't there) pretty adamantly saying that it wasn't his fault, but rather that of the person in front of him, despite fault almost always falling upon the person in the rear in an accident in CA.

Looks like they haven't given that approach up, but now he was also looking at the display screen in his car.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 578
« Reply #8392 on: June 18, 2022, 09:54:29 AM »
Of course Mikey owned a Tesla. Somebody on here said something like Teslas are the automobile equivalent of a longboard. I disagreed at the time, but shortly thereafter I saw some Teslas and their owners in the wild and I realized I was wrong.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 623
« Reply #8393 on: June 18, 2022, 09:58:23 AM »

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #8394 on: June 18, 2022, 10:48:45 AM »

This guy has to have turned into the most irritating skater to listen to. Can you imagine him sitting across from you in a business meeting?

When he got in this accident, I remember his wife (who wasn't there) pretty adamantly saying that it wasn't his fault, but rather that of the person in front of him, despite fault almost always falling upon the person in the rear in an accident in CA.

Looks like they haven't given that approach up, but now he was also looking at the display screen in his car.
If I understand this correctly, the “brutal story” of how he wrecked his Tessy is that he looked down at the wrong time.
Very brutal, indeed.
Must’ve been a picture of a bag of oats in the car screen, or maybe a sugar cube?
I love that as soon as he takes it out of auto-drive, he wrecks it.  At least Tesla can use his IG posts in their defense case.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

conqueso

« Reply #8395 on: June 18, 2022, 10:51:19 AM »
he seen a carrot on the side of the road

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8396 on: June 18, 2022, 02:15:17 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
If I understand this correctly, the “brutal story” of how he wrecked his Tessy is that he looked down at the wrong time.
Very brutal, indeed.
Must’ve been a picture of a bag of oats in the car screen, or maybe a sugar cube?
I love that as soon as he takes it out of auto-drive, he wrecks it.  At least Tesla can use his IG posts in their defense case.

I can't handle this man BUT I have to say, he offers a good run down on how pros get paid in this clip. He really lays it out  and hits most of the key points.

I just wish he could not lean into the camera like that... close talking is not cool.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 765
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #8397 on: June 18, 2022, 08:32:28 PM »

nothing's been the since same

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #8398 on: July 01, 2022, 06:52:45 AM »
So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

cky enthusiast

« Reply #8399 on: July 01, 2022, 07:08:07 AM »
so many park kingz smashing that mf like button so hard they crack their screen