Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1430842 times)

Gab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #8580 on: July 23, 2022, 01:00:21 PM »
“Quit your nine inch…. Nine to five”

bolts the snowman

• Rep: -37
    • follow @nycskatedaily on instagram! avatar image
« Reply #8581 on: July 23, 2022, 01:40:40 PM »
“Quit your nine inch…. Nine to five”

AYOOO????? ik youre talking about boards but this was major pause moment

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #8582 on: July 23, 2022, 04:38:05 PM »
Expand Quote
“You can go to the doctor after you get a job at Chipotle and you can be ask your doctor for a prescription for medical weed.” Your dad’s a G.
[close]

my dad is not a g. he is a total bozo that wont buy me any more decks and he is very racist towards black people and thinks autism and down syndrome is the same. his dumbass also thinks i smoke fentanyl laced weed like there’s such thing but no there isnt. he’s also dumb enough for nutting inside my mom cause if he didnt, my mom wouldnt have had me so i wouldnt have to worry about this horrible inconvenience 22 years later.

Bro it sounds like your dad ain’t perfect but he gives a shit about you or else he wouldn’t even bother. Have a blessed day.

bolts the snowman

« Reply #8583 on: July 23, 2022, 04:54:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
“You can go to the doctor after you get a job at Chipotle and you can be ask your doctor for a prescription for medical weed.” Your dad’s a G.
[close]

my dad is not a g. he is a total bozo that wont buy me any more decks and he is very racist towards black people and thinks autism and down syndrome is the same. his dumbass also thinks i smoke fentanyl laced weed like there’s such thing but no there isnt. he’s also dumb enough for nutting inside my mom cause if he didnt, my mom wouldnt have had me so i wouldnt have to worry about this horrible inconvenience 22 years later.
[close]

Bro it sounds like your dad ain’t perfect but he gives a shit about you or else he wouldn’t even bother. Have a blessed day.

he clearly fucking doesn’t he just wants me dead because i aint one of his white ass kids from his other family

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #8584 on: July 23, 2022, 05:52:59 PM »
Bro realize your worth deadass.  Get that Chipotle paper and fuck what your dad and Brandon Starr think.  Living well is the best revenge.  Don’t smoke weed that may or may not be laced with fent.  Go for walks, eat some apples, find people who appreciate you, take care of yourself and life will fall into place.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2207
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #8585 on: July 23, 2022, 06:52:20 PM »
Bro realize your worth deadass.  Get that Chipotle paper and fuck what your dad and Brandon Starr think.  Living well is the best revenge.  Don’t smoke weed that may or may not be laced with fent.  Go for walks, eat some apples, find people who appreciate you, take care of yourself and life will fall into place.
Aye, Bolts…
This cat’s dispensing solid advice like it’s fenty-dipped weed.
You should smoke some of what homey is laying out for you instead of the them trees.
Once your stacking, nobody’s gonna be talking no trash.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

JRF

• Rep: 145
« Reply #8586 on: July 24, 2022, 12:25:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Actually, you can find pretty much every drug, even weed, that’s been laced with fentanyl, I got sober when that shit started to be cut into everything from meth, to mdma, to heroin.. so yes, it definitely does exist, but the way that weed is smoked, the effects of the fentanyl would be very small (unlike the way you burn H and/or meth to create the smoke that you inhale which then crosses the blood/brain barrier, IE heating it up From under it, instead of putting the flame straight on to the substance directly) but let me get this straight? You don’t like your dad, but you expect him to feed you and sustain your comfortable living situation? Am I reading that right? This whole situation  sounds pretty weird.. you don’t think he wants you, but he buys you decks? Sorry, I guess I’m just confused at why he would buy you stuff and feed you but then not  want to have any part of you in his life….
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 12:40:47 AM by JRF »
//////////

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #8587 on: July 24, 2022, 03:59:36 AM »
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #8588 on: July 24, 2022, 04:13:51 AM »
Expand Quote
he is a total bozo that wont buy me any more decks
[close]

Expand Quote
22 years
[close]

hmmm
Hey go easy. Literally the entire world is against him.

bolts the snowman

« Reply #8589 on: July 24, 2022, 06:44:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Actually, you can find pretty much every drug, even weed, that’s been laced with fentanyl, I got sober when that shit started to be cut into everything from meth, to mdma, to heroin.. so yes, it definitely does exist, but the way that weed is smoked, the effects of the fentanyl would be very small (unlike the way you burn H and/or meth to create the smoke that you inhale which then crosses the blood/brain barrier, IE heating it up From under it, instead of putting the flame straight on to the substance directly) but let me get this straight? You don’t like your dad, but you expect him to feed you and sustain your comfortable living situation? Am I reading that right? This whole situation  sounds pretty weird.. you don’t think he wants you, but he buys you decks? Sorry, I guess I’m just confused at why he would buy you stuff and feed you but then not  want to have any part of you in his life….

fentanyl is burnt under low flame and the fire from the lighter is hotter than how fentanyl’s supposed to be burnt so it doesnt even work. the shit about fentanyl laced weed is a myth created by kkkops that wanna scare people away from smoking weed

cky enthusiast

« Reply #8590 on: July 24, 2022, 06:52:40 AM »
weed is legal in NJ and NYC so i think your theory is a little off bolts

bolts the snowman

« Reply #8591 on: July 24, 2022, 07:05:29 AM »
weed is legal in NJ and NYC so i think your theory is a little off bolts

believe it or not, people like my dad still fall for that crap even though weed is legal. also cops think that finding a dollar on the ground is bad cause it could be laced with fent even though that shit literally doesnt happen. i found so much money on the ground throughout my life and i didnt die

dannyprovolone

« Reply #8592 on: July 24, 2022, 07:37:59 AM »
keep smokin pleighboi dont listen to these pleebs

bolts the snowman

« Reply #8593 on: July 24, 2022, 07:55:22 AM »
keep smokin pleighboi dont listen to these pleebs

although there are time where i need to be off that shit like when i cant get smacked off weed no more so i stop for a few days then i smoke again

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #8594 on: July 25, 2022, 07:37:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i help run a small shop in southern california and weve been trying to get a Bones/Powell account for almost a decade now. these guys are the lamest, most corporate company possible, and then their TMs or filmers or whatever who are supposed to be the "core" side of things (i assume this TM is one of these cavemen) are the cringiest gatekeepers. old washed up dudes. all interactions with them have been a headache at best, safe to say at this point we will never open an account with them.

this interaction exemplifies how lame these bones characters are.
[close]
Bone Redz is one of the best selling products in skateboarding. you should get the account just for the bearings
[close]

I rode for powell for almost a decade. Getting kicked off of powell in ‘97 was the best thing that ever happened to me skateboarding wise and skateboarding career wise. This sounds harsh, but that company has been trash ever since Stacy and Jim Fitzpatrick left the company.. there are some really awesome people who have worked there (shit, Ty evans was my TM for awhile) and the majority of the people that have been pro and am for them are pretty awesome people too. But still, powell has been irrelevant since 91/92….
[close]

So, has the Plastic Bench Nerd finally reappeared after a lengthy hiatus?
[close]

Well, I haven’t ridden or owned a skateboard in about 7 years (ever since I got clean and sober) which is sort of odd I guess….I’m getting back in to shape/ losing weight so I can skateboard again, strictly for the purpose of fun of course… so I started lurking here again out of curiosity.. but I am super detached from the skateboard world and know probably only 15-25 percent of the new names in skateboarding.. so this is a good place to try and catch up on what’s new.
[close]

Hey man, 41 year old skater here checking in to say I always appreciated your talent and it's really cool to be able to say that directly to you.
I picked skating back up a few years ago after stopping at age 22 and just restarted at 39.
It's weird, I feel like I'm a new-school old guy. Like, I'm old as fuck but I ain't the guy showing up at the park in knee pads carving the bowl, I'm the new version of "old guy" who shows up in baggy pants with a 7.75 board and only skates the funbox and flat bar because I never learned to skate transition because ramps and parks didn't exist when I was in my prime, haha.
[close]

Thanks man, and I get what you’re saying about the sort of old/guy new guy type when you started skateboarding again,, I mean that’s the way to do it properly it seems, it’s just like picking up where you left off but with the wisdom of what the times are in the present, if that makes sense, I’ll definitely skateboard much the same but with the volume turned down when to comes to the size and magnitude of what and where I’m skating. Hope that makes some sense.

I live by the saying "If I can't jump up it, I won't jump down it"

tonitonne

« Reply #8595 on: July 25, 2022, 09:08:44 AM »
Burberry erry sucks, also never trust anyone who tells you not to smoke weed.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8596 on: July 25, 2022, 09:19:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Damn dude I’m sorry about your dad

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

JRF

« Reply #8597 on: July 26, 2022, 01:14:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

fentanyl is burnt under low flame and the fire from the lighter is hotter than how fentanyl’s supposed to be burnt so it doesnt even work. the shit about fentanyl laced weed is a myth created by kkkops that wanna scare people away from smoking weed

Did you not read what I wrote about fentanyl inhalation? I know how the shit works, I was a horrible junkie for close to a decade.. and what I said about “fentanyl laced weed” was that you could lace weed with fentanyl, but the effects of the fentanyl wouldn’t really work, it wouldn’t get you the full high from the fentanyl but it would still have a slight effect but hardly noticeable if any at all.
//////////

JRF

« Reply #8598 on: July 26, 2022, 01:16:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i help run a small shop in southern california and weve been trying to get a Bones/Powell account for almost a decade now. these guys are the lamest, most corporate company possible, and then their TMs or filmers or whatever who are supposed to be the "core" side of things (i assume this TM is one of these cavemen) are the cringiest gatekeepers. old washed up dudes. all interactions with them have been a headache at best, safe to say at this point we will never open an account with them.

[close]
Bone Redz is one of the best selling products in skateboarding. you should get the account just for the bearings
[close]

I rode for powell for almost a decade. Getting kicked off of powell in ‘97 was the best thing that ever happened to me skateboarding wise and skateboarding career wise. This sounds harsh, but that company has been trash ever since Stacy and Jim Fitzpatrick left the company.. there are some really awesome people who have worked there (shit, Ty evans was my TM for awhile) and the majority of the people that have been pro and am for them are pretty awesome people too. But still, powell has been irrelevant since 91/92….
[close]

[close]

Well, I haven’t ridden or owned a skateboard in about 7 years (ever since I got clean and sober) which is sort of odd I guess….I’m getting back in to shape/ losing weight so I can skateboard again, strictly for the purpose of fun of course… so I started lurking here again out of curiosity.. but I am super detached from the skateboard world and know probably only 15-25 percent of the new names in skateboarding.. so this is a good place to try and catch up on what’s new.
[close]

Hey man, 41 year old skater here checking in to say I always appreciated your talent and it's really cool to be able to say that directly to you.
I picked skating back up a few years ago after stopping at age 22 and just restarted at 39.
It's weird, I feel like I'm a new-school old guy. Like, I'm old as fuck but I ain't the guy showing up at the park in knee pads carving the bowl, I'm the new version of "old guy" who shows up in baggy pants with a 7.75 board and only skates the funbox and flat bar because I never learned to skate transition because ramps and parks didn't exist when I was in my prime, haha.
[close]

Thanks man, and I get what you’re saying about the sort of old/guy new guy type when you started skateboarding again,, I mean that’s the way to do it properly it seems, it’s just like picking up where you left off but with the wisdom of what the times are in the present, if that makes sense, I’ll definitely skateboard much the same but with the volume turned down when to comes to the size and magnitude of what and where I’m skating. Hope that makes some sense.
[close]

I live by the saying "If I can't jump up it, I won't jump down it"

That is a fucking decent motto to live by! I like it, I like it a lot!
//////////

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8599 on: July 29, 2022, 07:12:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Glad to hear you are getting back into the swing of things and congratulations on the sobriety, I'm coming up on 5 years myself. Not to fanboy out but you were always one of my favorite semi-underground/underrated rippers growing up that I felt never truly got his dues; ahead of the times for sure. Plus how can me not give credit to the creator of the classic 'real confessions' thread...
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

JRF

« Reply #8600 on: July 31, 2022, 05:53:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Glad to hear you are getting back into the swing of things and congratulations on the sobriety, I'm coming up on 5 years myself. Not to fanboy out but you were always one of my favorite semi-underground/underrated rippers growing up that I felt never truly got his dues; ahead of the times for sure. Plus how can me not give credit to the creator of the classic 'real confessions' thread...

Ahhh, that thread! Haha! If I hade made that thread in the present day it would be so much worse due to when my addictive personality met it’s height of heroin, ketamine and mdma usage.. most of it being a scumbag to myself which unfortunately hurt my family too because hard drugs always do.. congrats on 5 years man! The way I got through it was channeling my addiction into something that wasn’t super destructive, so I had an old project vw that I dumped too much money into.. it’s wasn’t the best plan, but it kept me away from drugs and making bad decisions..
//////////

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 826
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #8601 on: August 01, 2022, 08:01:52 AM »

Why is Omar so mad? Not a good look commenting this shit on a thread of a young woman’s winning contest run… weird place to air out some beef…

323-BALM

• Rep: 46
« Reply #8602 on: August 01, 2022, 08:44:37 AM »
proof is definitely in the podding. protec picked their pool and Omar is lipsliding in from the top through their beer cans of bullshit
slam donk
You've clearly never smelled a cauliflower fart.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #8603 on: August 01, 2022, 09:01:35 AM »
The best is the helmet emoji.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1072
« Reply #8604 on: August 01, 2022, 09:31:28 AM »
does a helmet company need OGs?

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #8605 on: August 01, 2022, 09:40:52 AM »
You'd think maybe guys like cab or lance are the right guys for the older skater market. I suppose Omar almost cutting the top of his head off could influence some to wear a helmet altho not sure how you use Omar in that advertising without just being like "hey don't be like this guy"

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 995
« Reply #8606 on: August 01, 2022, 09:53:02 AM »
Protect your head or you'll find yourself leaving upset comments on helmet companies' Instagram posts.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #8607 on: August 01, 2022, 07:39:38 PM »

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #8608 on: August 01, 2022, 08:38:55 PM »
Duane Peters makes me want to wear a helmet.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #8609 on: August 01, 2022, 09:14:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
deadass bro deadass
[close]

Classic "weird" rich kid shit