Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1402039 times)

Mr.Jenkins and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Craig Lutzka

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #360 on: November 07, 2018, 09:49:33 AM »

Donovon full on dust bowl
Jon Dickson gets the overalls pass cause he grew up on a farm in Illinois, but Donovan is from where...West Covina. Bet the dudes never even attended a tractor pull.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #361 on: November 07, 2018, 10:47:39 AM »
Expand Quote
I imagine in Joslin's contract with Rockstar there's some parts about exposure on social media and to fill his quota, he racked his anti-vaxer brain and came up with this brilliant post.
img

[close]

Tyson Bowerbank posted something very similar the same day. I would bet that they asked all the riders to do something like this. Be on the lookout for Daveed's clip soon.

his current profile picture on insta is literally him drinking rockstar while giving the devil horns. i cant even be mad.  what company-man. 
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

calvinsdream

« Reply #362 on: November 07, 2018, 10:55:00 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Jon Dickson gets the overalls pass cause he grew up on a farm in Illinois, but Donovan is from where...West Covina. Bet the dudes never even attended a tractor pull.

I used to get tattooed by a certain shop in Ohio that had a super american work wear asthetic - they all wore super heavy weight canvas coveralls and aprons and shit pretty consistently. It didn't look bad, just kind of...off?

tetanus xrist

• Rep: -18
« Reply #363 on: November 07, 2018, 12:20:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

I used to get tattooed by a certain shop in Ohio that had a super american work wear asthetic - they all wore super heavy weight canvas coveralls and aprons and shit pretty consistently. It didn't look bad, just kind of...off?

cool story bro! pics or it didn't happen

calvinsdream

« Reply #364 on: November 07, 2018, 12:29:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

cool story bro! pics or it didn't happen

You're probably fun at parties with all these current references
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 12:33:23 PM by calvinsdream »

tetanus xrist

• Rep: -18
« Reply #365 on: November 07, 2018, 01:44:53 PM »
seriously don't even know how to find my own phone number on my fresh cell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyh3C1xDT3Y

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #366 on: November 07, 2018, 02:16:56 PM »
"this logo makes me hyped to skate"

not necessarily lame because it's obvious what the brand represents to him, but I chuckled

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp2rQGvjtGF/

Ducky Fucky

• Rep: -75
« Reply #367 on: November 07, 2018, 09:12:27 PM »
Have to be Mike Plumb grizzly bear shit. 

ManMelt

« Reply #368 on: November 07, 2018, 09:32:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I imagine in Joslin's contract with Rockstar there's some parts about exposure on social media and to fill his quota, he racked his anti-vaxer brain and came up with this brilliant post.
img

[close]

Tyson Bowerbank posted something very similar the same day. I would bet that they asked all the riders to do something like this. Be on the lookout for Daveed's clip soon.
[close]

his current profile picture on insta is literally him drinking rockstar while giving the devil horns. i cant even be mad.  what company-man.

I can’t even be mad at Daveed. He’s maintained the same image since day one, while many of his peers went through several radical looks and makeovers. He keeps a relatively low profile, and he still shreds. Monster is probably cool as shit in Columbia, and they’re obviously paying him very well judging by how hard he reps them. I always pictured him growing up with a TNT poster on his wall.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 07:22:58 AM by ManMelt »

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #369 on: November 08, 2018, 12:46:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
img

[close]

[close]

[close]

I can’t even be mad at Daveed. He’s maintained the same image since day one, while many of his peers when through several radical looks and makeovers. He keeps a relatively low profile, and he still shreds. Monster is probably cool as shit in Columbia, and they’re obviously paying him very well judging by how hard he reps them. I always pictured him growing up with a TNT poster on his wall.

I feel you. He's kinda corny but at least he's consistent. Does he still put out parts or is he in Flip purgatory
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

thebacker

« Reply #370 on: November 08, 2018, 06:18:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
img

[close]

[close]

[close]

I can’t even be mad at Daveed. He’s maintained the same image since day one, while many of his peers when through several radical looks and makeovers. He keeps a relatively low profile, and he still shreds. Monster is probably cool as shit in Columbia, and they’re obviously paying him very well judging by how hard he reps them. I always pictured him growing up with a TNT poster on his wall.
[close]

I feel you. He's kinda corny but at least he's consistent. Does he still put out parts or is he in Flip purgatory
He is 100% in flip purgatory and uploads mostly throwback footage of the year he won SOTY

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #371 on: November 08, 2018, 06:26:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
img

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
He is 100% in flip purgatory and uploads mostly throwback footage of the year he won SOTY
He's having a part come out soon though I think. Interested to see what he can pull of, possessed part can't be topped especially after all the injuries so hopefully takes a bit different route for this one

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #372 on: November 08, 2018, 06:29:43 AM »
Not a pro by any means, but he does believe himself to be one:
This dude from a few towns over posts Instagram rants and then deletes them and they’re fucking hilarious. I naturally made an Instagram account archiving these posts.

His old account name was @ shitedon, and I’m pretty sure he meant it to read as ‘shitted on’, but I always read it as ‘shite don’

This is when I started to take notice

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo9dGZqnMjm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1d7deuz2pmbk0
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

ManMelt

« Reply #373 on: November 08, 2018, 07:33:54 AM »
This dude from a few towns over posts Instagram rants and then deletes them and they’re fucking hilarious. I naturally made an Instagram account archiving these posts.

His old account name was @ shitedon, and I’m pretty sure he meant it to read as ‘shitted on’, but I always read it as ‘shite don’

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo9dGZqnMjm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1d7deuz2pmbk0

This guy HAS to be from Florida

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #374 on: November 08, 2018, 07:50:01 AM »

Wow. Thank you for this. I needed a laugh this morning. From the radical rings he’s wearing to the zero deck hanging on the wall, this dude has it figured out.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #375 on: November 08, 2018, 07:59:49 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl4rGMHFrLE/?hl=en&taken-by=chriscobracole

36 year old man learns to sew because his pants aren't tight enough

not to defend chris cole but if u reread it, he's talking about when he was younger filming for his first videos.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #377 on: November 08, 2018, 08:17:07 AM »
There’s a lot of really good content on this page.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #378 on: November 08, 2018, 09:04:03 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Wow. Thank you for this. I needed a laugh this morning. From the radical rings he’s wearing to the zero deck hanging on the wall, this dude has it figured out.

is that a sports wallpaper border going around the top of his room? def not fucking with this dude.

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -5
« Reply #379 on: November 08, 2018, 09:52:46 AM »
Shite Don the realest in the game.

(the game of sandwich artistry while wanting to be black)

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #380 on: November 08, 2018, 01:43:54 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Wonder who has more smoke? Shite Don or Biebel? 
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #381 on: November 08, 2018, 01:48:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Wonder who has more smoke? Shite Don or Biebel?
Shite def got the mids for high grade price. Pinchin out the sack. 

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 390

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
« Reply #383 on: November 08, 2018, 01:56:54 PM »
can we get some skate footy of the shite don guy?

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #384 on: November 08, 2018, 04:06:10 PM »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #385 on: November 08, 2018, 04:37:25 PM »

Why is he doing a bad Scarface accent?

He's got some serious mental issues due to his insecurities. If Nigel tugged on his shirt (balls) in da club he'd milk that sack in a heartbeat to stay relevant. Thats insider info

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #386 on: November 08, 2018, 04:38:36 PM »
Why is he doing a bad Scarface accent?

I tinks di batty boy soundin Jamacian bumboclaat
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #387 on: November 08, 2018, 04:58:54 PM »
Fucking hell! I always regret listening to Jereme speak but he's like my car crash of the skate industry

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #388 on: November 08, 2018, 05:18:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Screen recorded this

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp8E7TPjXoD/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1s49drymrv53h

It's cool that he still skates on metal wheels.

suprisebuttsex

• Rep: -7
« Reply #389 on: November 09, 2018, 02:44:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Screen recorded this

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp8E7TPjXoD/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1s49drymrv53h
He is white and he uses the "n" word, is that okay in murica? By the way i surprised that he skate pretty good.