Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1401131 times)

Crazy Ralph, Síota and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

slappies

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #450 on: November 15, 2018, 09:51:40 AM »
The idea that because those women look similar must mean they are one in the same, is fucking silliness. Silly Cromer.

I work in a very large office building and I can tell you from experience that 75% of middle aged white ladies that work here look alike, and they all look like that.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 765
« Reply #451 on: November 15, 2018, 09:52:10 AM »

feedmeseymour

« Reply #452 on: November 15, 2018, 10:10:36 AM »
Lads, cromer was saying that a crisis actor has been hired to be a witness on the scene, there's no denouncing any of the sandyhook shit

BBC & CNN do this stuff all the time, tragedies, protests etc...

It's not that it's fake, it's just so that news corps can get a better sound-byte at the scene

Immoral but not fake...

yeah i get that, and sure, theres a chance that news networks would do that,  but the woman's voice in each one of those clips is noticeably different. ive just heard the sandy hook is fake thing before, and assumed thats what was being insinuated here.

also, alot of middle aged women in new england look similar, especially if they are fans of uconn basketball for some reason.

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #453 on: November 15, 2018, 10:17:24 AM »
^Yah, I'm sure news networks shell out airfare, accomdations, per diem, etc for actors to go to disasters for better sound bites. Sounds legit.  ::)

Here Come The Lame Jets

feedmeseymour

« Reply #454 on: November 15, 2018, 10:30:19 AM »
^Yah, I'm sure news networks shell out airfare, accomdations, per diem, etc for actors to go to disasters for better sound bites. Sounds legit.  ::)
i said theres a chance dipshit.

do i think they did? no. but they have the funds to do what you mentioned, there is no denying that.

Mongoloid

« Reply #455 on: November 15, 2018, 10:50:25 AM »
Conspiracy theories are a great way of identifying the kook in any given crowd, thanks Mr. Cromer for making that patently easier for your followers.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #456 on: November 15, 2018, 10:54:27 AM »
'look into it'

itsyourdad

• Rep: 56
« Reply #457 on: November 15, 2018, 11:00:30 AM »
super fucking sad to see cromer is into this shit. CNN was just sent bombs in the mail because of these conspiracies.

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #458 on: November 15, 2018, 11:08:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i said theres a chance dipshit.

do i think they did? no. but they have the funds to do what you mentioned, there is no denying that.

Well fuck me sideways. Sorry, feedmeseymour I didn't mean to offend you. You're right there is a chance that there is a giant media conspiracy and Brad Cromer has cracked the case.

Here Come The Lame Jets

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #459 on: November 15, 2018, 11:19:22 AM »
I Dm'd  Brad saying that those are clearly 4 different people (if you don't see that, I can't help you).  He responded that "just mine and a bunch of others people opinion that its not), so his 99% statistic is a little off. 

don't DM your heroes, kids
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1238
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #460 on: November 15, 2018, 11:26:58 AM »
I Dm'd  Brad saying that those are clearly 4 different people (if you don't see that, I can't help you).  He responded that "just mine and a bunch of others people opinion that its not), so his 99% statistic is a little off. 

All my heroes are dead.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Skateboard Shuffle

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 135
« Reply #461 on: November 15, 2018, 12:25:03 PM »

And better yet, they keep using the same ones over and over. Sounds reasonable. Does anyone know where I can get into Crisis Actor school?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #462 on: November 15, 2018, 12:59:11 PM »
At least ya'll DM'd him like a man

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #463 on: November 15, 2018, 01:09:43 PM »
I DP'd Cromer.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #464 on: November 15, 2018, 01:26:17 PM »
I DP'd Cromer.
Did he pass out from the euphoria?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #465 on: November 15, 2018, 03:09:43 PM »
He has a very pro-skater idea of when facts and opinions are relevant.

Pigeon

« Reply #466 on: November 15, 2018, 03:12:52 PM »
With all these board companies, it’s good that people make themselves look like asses on social media. It makes it way easier to pick out a board in a shop. I’m not going to stop watching his LSD part anytime soon, though.

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #467 on: November 15, 2018, 04:08:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Lads, cromer was saying that a crisis actor has been hired to be a witness on the scene, there's no denouncing any of the sandyhook shit

It's not that it's fake, it's just so that news corps can get a better sound-byte at the scene

Immoral but not fake...
[close]

yeah i get that, and sure, theres a chance that news networks would do that,  but the woman's voice in each one of those clips is noticeably different. ive just heard the sandy hook is fake thing before, and assumed thats what was being insinuated here.

also, alot of middle aged women in new england look similar, especially if they are fans of uconn basketball for some reason.

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #468 on: November 15, 2018, 04:27:52 PM »
Even if there are crisis actors, who gives a fuck? Sure it could be true, people that have just survived a crisis probably aren't the best to interview, but who would benefit from exposing it? Aaand I know a dozen women who look like that and flying the same person around the country sounds like a lot of work for very little benefit. Cromer was the last person i would've expected to kook himself like that

playemright

« Reply #469 on: November 15, 2018, 04:37:06 PM »
Niggas think 911 was a inside job but can't comprehend why other events could be false flags lol. Stay schleep fam.

Sidewalk Funk.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #470 on: November 15, 2018, 04:42:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

c'mon Brad
[close]
Ah shit. Don't tell me that...    :(
[close]

Fuck. I just uploaded those ande came here to post. What a fucking idiot. All that shit is beyond shameful. Glad he feels "woke" though. Congrats, I guess.

Fucking loser.
[close]

This is a sad, sad day for Cromer fans

Yikes...

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #471 on: November 15, 2018, 04:45:44 PM »
Even if there are crisis actors, who gives a fuck? Sure it could be true, people that have just survived a crisis probably aren't the best to interview, but who would benefit from exposing it? Aaand I know a dozen women who look like that and flying the same person around the country sounds like a lot of work for very little benefit. Cromer was the last person i would've expected to kook himself like that

There aren't.

playemright

« Reply #472 on: November 15, 2018, 04:47:23 PM »
You think mkultra type programs were stopped in the 60s? Its been 50 years since then.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #473 on: November 15, 2018, 04:48:04 PM »

Immoral but not fake...

whats more likely at this point? that those people are crisis actors or that cromer thinks sandy hook was a hoax?

ManMelt

« Reply #474 on: November 15, 2018, 04:51:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

All my heroes are dead.
All my heroes starred in The Expendables

playemright

« Reply #475 on: November 15, 2018, 05:19:34 PM »
Expand Quote

Immoral but not fake...
[close]

whats more likely at this point? that those people are crisis actors or that cromer thinks sandy hook was a hoax?
Media is a CIA asset used to sway public opinion, no not all of it is fake, that's how it makes you think its all real. The government would never attack its own people though right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods , well that was 60 years ago I wonder what they've been up to since? I'm not saying the government had in involment in any of the shootings, but they certainly did on the media end though. I personally went through a program in elementary that had government involvement having to do with esp, so I know theres some shit going on that's deeper than what's being told. Dont dismiss everything just because "dead kids".

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #476 on: November 15, 2018, 05:22:37 PM »
that definitely didnt answer shit

ungzilla

« Reply #477 on: November 15, 2018, 05:24:50 PM »

I personally went through a program in elementary that had government involvement having to do with esp, so I know theres some shit going on that's deeper than what's being told.

if u have esp how many middle fingers am i giving u right now

playemright

« Reply #478 on: November 15, 2018, 05:28:42 PM »
that definitely didnt answer shit
Theres never gonna be a full answer that's the thing.
Expand Quote

I personally went through a program in elementary that had government involvement having to do with esp, so I know theres some shit going on that's deeper than what's being told.
[close]

if u have esp how many middle fingers am i giving u right now
0 cause why would you flip off your screen.

Hate on me if you want I'm just talking.

ungzilla

« Reply #479 on: November 15, 2018, 05:30:30 PM »
holy fuck u were right you govt experiment freak