Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1400653 times)

pizzafliptofakie, EXTRA SPICY, augustmoon (+ 1 Hidden) and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

nopes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #480 on: November 15, 2018, 05:33:32 PM »
Expand Quote
that definitely didnt answer shit
[close]
Theres never gonna be a full answer that's the thing.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I personally went through a program in elementary that had government involvement having to do with esp, so I know theres some shit going on that's deeper than what's being told.
[close]

if u have esp how many middle fingers am i giving u right now
[close]
0 cause why would you flip off your screen.

Hate on me if you want I'm just talking.

you dont think there is a full answer between which is more likely? those people are crisis actors or cromer believes sandy hook is a hoax?

playemright

« Reply #481 on: November 15, 2018, 05:42:19 PM »
What? That's a rhetorical question. You guys fucking suck at arguing.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #482 on: November 15, 2018, 06:09:50 PM »
my question was not rhetorical. i think your government cia education has failed you dearly.

playemright

« Reply #483 on: November 15, 2018, 06:21:11 PM »
I bet your one of em

thomas kook

« Reply #484 on: November 15, 2018, 06:24:58 PM »
hey guys brad cromer here TEAMED UP with alex jones to bring back this classic classic conspiracy theory

cloudy

« Reply #485 on: November 15, 2018, 06:47:12 PM »
could see him on crooked media

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #486 on: November 15, 2018, 07:00:55 PM »
I bet your one of em

So that’s what he was hiding under that stocking cap
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

JosephSmith

• Rep: 49
« Reply #488 on: November 15, 2018, 11:16:39 PM »
Is Brad Cromer's post fake news? Is it fake news about fake news? If I am fake news, what is the answer?

common logic

• Rep: 1
what qualifies you for a sex offender list in skateboarding

Billyjoesaunders

• Rep: -9
« Reply #490 on: November 16, 2018, 02:04:36 AM »
Jump keelan you pedofile bum
You be punching fresh air all night

feedmeseymour

« Reply #491 on: November 16, 2018, 04:03:49 AM »

I personally went through a program in elementary that had government involvement having to do with esp, so I know theres some shit going on that's deeper than what's being told.

Yeah man we’ve all seen akira

kid casserole

• Rep: 6
« Reply #492 on: November 16, 2018, 04:59:23 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpVHqAJnW-h/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

Just wanted to let everyone know Keegan got his boards and it looks like he also went to some hip rooftop Funday Sunday get together in some shoes that look too big?  Whatever, he didn't jump and its sad that he fished for compliments while trying to keep it jokey...switch God needs to switch on the confidence.   He shoulda tried to be skateboarding so villan after he flushed down that Montain Dew money baby scumbug, that kid makes cloud rap ya?  What the fuck is that mean anyway?   

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #493 on: November 16, 2018, 05:01:24 AM »

playemright

« Reply #494 on: November 16, 2018, 05:24:48 AM »

Expand Quote

[close]

Yeah man we’ve all seen akira
I'm still awake so ill entertain you, you niggas think I'm lying lol. I was in gate program, I was videotaped. It was research project, see here, I was after 90, before 98. If you read big picture you can see the research was used to build later programs.

http://www.nagc.org/resources-publications/resources/gifted-education-us/brief-history-gifted-and-talented-education

This guy started the whole gifted kid shit
https://eric.ed.gov/?q=%22Tannenbaum+Abraham+J.%22

Goes back to USSR and American education intermingling programs during and after cold war, also stargate
https://archive.is/aECmW#selection-3810.0-3810.1

I got a whole lot more but that's condense version. I know alot of shit man that's I'm viewed as crazy. I'm not fucking neo, but it happened, so suck my fucking dick everyone and keep worrying about the word faggot and other dumb shit. Fuckin retards.

kid casserole

« Reply #495 on: November 16, 2018, 05:34:11 AM »
Ooooohh.  GATE.

You pass some test that showed you were creative and got one day a week to dick around and draw guns/run through the halls.  Not sure about this videotaping/i guess kids with wild imaginations may think they were part of some Cold War experiment, maybe you were?  I sure wasn't. 

GATE was overrated, we saved up all year for this turtle you plugged into a apple 2 and it did remedial drafting, we were supposed to be excited our fundraisers went to this piece of shit that wrote straight lines and collected dust.  I so wanna call that little  turtle a fagot right now.  FUCK guys...

The other half of me, the dad half is sad for feeling that way tho,M because my 3y/o daughter would love that turtle and think it's super cool and be amazed, that feeling is winning out by a landslide, I wanna wake her up and hug her but she'll be up in a few hours anyway and I'll be trying to talk her out of the playground.

Funny GATE story, this one kid told this other guy I bet you can't do thirty sit-ups in a minute, and as soon as other guy started pumping em away, first guy put a pencil sharp side up perpendicular with the floor and got real fucking lucky sit-ups didn't come on the pencil with his spine, just caught it with a muscley part of the back and dealt with a puncture wound.  Coulda been a serious tragedy/kid in the system over a bit of a malicious prank...instead everyone walked away unscathed and the Russians or whatever who tuned into to our shitty GATE class had a good laugh and possibly tried it out on their comrades after everyone finished their fifths.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 05:49:30 AM by kid casserole »

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #496 on: November 16, 2018, 05:44:19 AM »
I got a whole lot more but that's condense version. I know alot of shit man that's I'm viewed as crazy. I'm not fucking neo, but it happened, so suck my fucking dick everyone and keep worrying about the word faggot and other dumb shit. Fuckin retards

Hey Professor X, couldn’t you just use your mind powers to make everyone believe you?  Seems like someone with your abilities wouldn’t have to resort to calling people “fuckin retards” on the internet.  Leave that kind of stuff to us normies.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

CoMpLeMeNts4U

« Reply #497 on: November 16, 2018, 05:45:44 AM »
I was in a program through the government where they took multiple large bears like 8 of them and compressed them into one tiny bear. That's why I have such large pecs.

CoMpLeMeNts4U

« Reply #498 on: November 16, 2018, 05:49:57 AM »
I can show you guys my pecs so you can see they are really big.

kid casserole

« Reply #499 on: November 16, 2018, 05:51:28 AM »
Expand Quote
I got a whole lot more but that's condense version. I know alot of shit man that's I'm viewed as crazy. I'm not fucking neo, but it happened, so suck my fucking dick everyone and keep worrying about the word faggot and other dumb shit. Fuckin retards
[close]

Hey Professor X, couldn’t you just use your mind powers to make everyone believe you?  Seems like someone with your abilities wouldn’t have to resort to calling people “fuckin retards” on the internet.  Leave that kind of stuff to us normies.

Lol

kid casserole

« Reply #500 on: November 16, 2018, 05:52:31 AM »
x
I was in a program through the government where they took multiple large bears like 8 of them and compressed them into one tiny bear. That's why I have such large pecs.

Lol

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #501 on: November 16, 2018, 05:57:04 AM »
Pretty much most of the stuff Mike/Rickk/Henry did at EMB, style dudes like Kenny (both Kennys) and Nate Jones, Colin's vert stuff when he looked like he was street skating was gold.  He was doing kickflip FS nose slides on a twelve foot vert ramp like a curb. 

playemright

« Reply #502 on: November 16, 2018, 06:07:16 AM »
Ooooohh.  GATE.

You pass some test that showed you were creative and got one day a week to dick around and draw guns/run through the halls.  Not sure about this videotaping/i guess kids with wild imaginations may think they were part of some Cold War experiment, maybe you were?  I sure wasn't. 

GATE was overrated, we saved up all year for this turtle you plugged into a apple 2 and it did remedial drafting, we were supposed to be excited our fundraisers went to this piece of shit that wrote straight lines and collected dust.  I so wanna call that little  turtle a fagot right now.  FUCK guys...

The other half of me, the dad half is sad for feeling that way tho,M because my 3y/o daughter would love that turtle and think it's super cool and be amazed, that feeling is winning out by a landslide, I wanna wake her up and hug her but she'll be up in a few hours anyway and I'll be trying to talk her out of the playground.

Funny GATE story, this one kid told this other guy I bet you can't do thirty sit-ups in a minute, and as soon as other guy started pumping em away, first guy put a pencil sharp side up perpendicular with the floor and got real fucking lucky sit-ups didn't come on the pencil with his spine, just caught it with a muscley part of the back and dealt with a puncture wound.  Coulda been a serious tragedy/kid in the system over a bit of a malicious prank...instead everyone walked away unscathed and the Russians or whatever who tuned into to our shitty GATE class had a good laugh and possibly tried it out on their comrades after everyone finished their fifths.
No I took the pre test things, then took another test where they video taped, then I was put in, then I kicked myself out the first week cause it was all day class with 4 kids. 1st grade. Sounds like you know about it so what I said about it isn't true? No government involvement? Nothing to do with esp? What's up that esp card test? Explain bro.

Actually yeah that sounds completely different than what I was in, theres a theory theres two different ones, did you do any extra tests at a college? Did you end up having a normal life doing normal things? Notice anything odd when you were in it? Were the windows blacked out? Any odd tests you remember taking? Sorry but its interesting.   
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 06:39:19 AM by playemright »

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #503 on: November 16, 2018, 06:15:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

c'mon Brad
[close]
Ah shit. Don't tell me that...    :(
[close]

Fuck. I just uploaded those ande came here to post. What a fucking idiot. All that shit is beyond shameful. Glad he feels "woke" though. Congrats, I guess.

Fucking loser.
[close]

This is a sad, sad day for Cromer fans
[close]

This is hilarious what a dipshit

This one is especially funny because of how obvious it is that those are different women with brown hair. I've got a Facebook acquaintance who was posting something similar with the guy who got his leg blown off in the Boston bombing (which apparently never happened!).

I know I should unfriend or look away but I can't stop watching the trainwreck.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #504 on: November 16, 2018, 06:31:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Ooooohh.  GATE.

[close]
No I took the pre test things, then took another test where they video taped, then I was put in, then I kicked myself out the first week cause it was all day class with 4 kids. 1st grade. Sounds like you know about it so what I said about it isn't true? No government involvement? Nothing to do with esp? What's up that esp card test? Explain bro.

i believe you man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVfmbVPo6VE

playemright

« Reply #505 on: November 16, 2018, 06:59:19 AM »
Yeah believe me or not its whatever. But yo casserole can answer these questions I'm tryna gather info.

Did you do any extra tests at a college? Were your classroom windows blacked out? Sounds weird but do you a occipital bun? Anything odd you remember?

kid casserole

« Reply #506 on: November 16, 2018, 07:11:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Ooooohh.  GATE.

[close]

Actually yeah that sounds completely different than what I was in, theres a theory theres two different ones, did you do any extra tests at a college? Did you end up having a normal life doing normal things? Notice anything odd when you were in it? Were the windows blacked out? Any odd tests you remember taking? Sorry but its interesting.   

I know i took a test in 2nd Grade.  GAte was gifted and talented education I believe.  I honestly can't remember much but the pencil in the back thing , the turtle and fucking off every Monday I believe.  They might not have even had an affordable video camera when I did it...musta been like 85?  I remember a Rube Goldberg thing and I was supposed to bring a fencing foil, I had no idea that was the name of the sword so I got laughed at when I brought a roll of aluminum foil.  I wouldn't say I had a normal life but that's because I love drinking and drugs (sober 3 months y'all) I did really shitty in college and have had a pretty hard time with that kind of stuff, I'm gonna say it, I honestly
Y felt like I was better than most people at college and had meltdowuns because I was so judged and critical, sure wish I had been one of those who plow through it to have a career with a retirement and health insurance...that one fucking sucks.  Never too late I suppose, oh I guess sorta when you're 40 with a toddler.  I'm having trouble sleeping/a little manic...bear with me, I plan on getting back to GATE.  Maybe GATE instilled that shitty attitude.  Seriously tho, I don't remember cameras ever and my life could be way worse, I get by...curious to know how my other GATEES turned out...overall I'm a failure what with all my gifted imagination bullshit, I suppose I could have been anything, Meaning  a guy that even waits out and saves at the county then buys an RV and enjoys his golden years rather than a humbled dude with a shitty resume and two friends...I skated pretty well for awhile...that was really important
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 07:14:48 AM by kid casserole »

playemright

« Reply #507 on: November 16, 2018, 07:19:44 AM »
Aright appreciate it, sounds like the rest of us. I pm you some shit.

You guys can go back to lame Instagram posts this conversation never happened.

kid casserole

« Reply #508 on: November 16, 2018, 07:25:26 AM »
Lol look at will smith, he should use that thing on himself and forget his try hard kids.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #509 on: November 16, 2018, 09:46:13 AM »
kid casserole stop posting that long ass word salad on every post ever no one gives a fuck
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this