Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1400514 times)

toe_knee and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

ManMelt

Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #690 on: December 01, 2018, 05:34:50 PM »
Why would Nick D. ever post that pic? Weight lifting dudes are the strangest. Just look at Weckingball. New Jersey is full of guys like that, dudes who traded kickflips for pre-measured meals and protein shakes. It’s a lifestyle. Weck can’t grow his biceps, so he’ll always have an inferiority complex. Plus he has some truly terrible tattoos. His chest piece is cringeworthy, and whatever he covered up on his shoulder must have been awful, because the cover-up needs covered again. Weck can rip still. His fly out game is strong, and he has one hell of a switch Muska flip.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #691 on: December 01, 2018, 05:38:11 PM »
Why would Nick D. ever post that pic?

It’s rutting season for most mammals in North America.  Haven’t you ever seen National Geographic?  He’s “presenting” himself.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

guest1

« Reply #692 on: December 01, 2018, 05:43:08 PM »
Why would Nick D. ever post that pic? Weight lifting dudes are the strangest. Just look at Weckingball. New Jersey is full of guys like that, dudes who traded kickflips for pre-measured meals and protein shakes. It’s a lifestyle. Weck can’t grow his biceps, so he’ll always have an inferiority complex. Plus he has some truly terrible tattoos. His chest piece is cringeworthy, and whatever he covered up on his shoulder must have been awful, because the cover-up needs covered again. Weck can rip still. His fly out game is strong, and he has one hell of a switch Muska flip.

I never understood the “getting jacked/getting tatted up/look at me and my big lifted truck” type of dudes. You wanna work out and get muscle fine I have no problem with that, but if you walk around trying to flex on everyone with your tough guy mentality I just laugh and don’t take you seriously. At the end of the day you’re just a guy that has to work a 9-5 like everyone else and nobody gives a shit.

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3287
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #693 on: December 01, 2018, 08:15:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I never understood the “getting jacked/getting tatted up/look at me and my big lifted truck” type of dudes. You wanna work out and get muscle fine I have no problem with that, but if you walk around trying to flex on everyone with your tough guy mentality I just laugh and don’t take you seriously. At the end of the day you’re just a guy that has to work a 9-5 like everyone else and nobody gives a shit.

Start having anal sex with other men and sucking dick...then you'll understand.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #694 on: December 01, 2018, 10:25:06 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqxw9SSlD43/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=iw0a2a9iy7mo

I don't quite understand this. It's really angsty. Is he an actor or something these days?
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #695 on: December 02, 2018, 12:24:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Nobody thinks you’re funny. Please stop.

CoMpLeMeNts4U

« Reply #696 on: December 02, 2018, 12:55:57 AM »
He's making a joke because every gymshark girl takes those photos and has a huge ripped ass/glutes and flaunts it. Everything else in your comment is fully weck and zero percent Nick dompierres personality.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 12:57:51 AM by CoMpLeMeNts4U »

tura

• Rep: 45
« Reply #697 on: December 02, 2018, 03:59:49 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqxw9SSlD43/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=iw0a2a9iy7mo

I don't quite understand this. It's really angsty. Is he an actor or something these days?

Seems like a halfway point between the latest career moves by Brian/Hansen and Jim Greco

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3287
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #698 on: December 02, 2018, 07:01:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Nobody thinks you’re funny. Please stop.

Must be that time of year again where you tell me I'm not funny and ask me to please stop. Merry Christmas, predictable you.

conqueso

« Reply #699 on: December 02, 2018, 09:29:52 AM »
I left some turds on the ground this morning for Braydon. Thank you for the inspiration bro

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #700 on: December 03, 2018, 03:33:05 PM »
selfie with nick dompierre

During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #701 on: December 03, 2018, 03:38:47 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Seems like a halfway point between the latest career moves by Brian/Hansen and Jim Greco
I thought this was gonna be a commercial for turd shaped skate wax.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #702 on: December 03, 2018, 03:46:39 PM »

Hahaha, that’s amazing
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #703 on: December 03, 2018, 04:30:15 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Hahaha, that’s amazing
[/quote
1st Gnar

The_Rock_Obama

• Rep: -40
« Reply #704 on: December 03, 2018, 05:57:02 PM »
I’m drunk and it makes me sad to write this. But this is the kind of shit that I would see on Youwillsoon.com.  After I read that I would smoke weed with people I don’t like now. Than I would go to work an this chick I worked with used to feel my dick through my pants while I was working the fry-o-lator. Damn I miss you Julie.
Too bad I don’t have any female coworkers at subway, no fryolator either

Tortoise

« Reply #705 on: December 03, 2018, 07:31:04 PM »
Expand Quote
I’m drunk and it makes me sad to write this. But this is the kind of shit that I would see on Youwillsoon.com.  After I read that I would smoke weed with people I don’t like now. Than I would go to work an this chick I worked with used to feel my dick through my pants while I was working the fry-o-lator. Damn I miss you Julie.
[close]
Too bad I don’t have any female coworkers at subway, no fryolator either

Creepers

Crailslideyoface

• Rep: 37
« Reply #706 on: December 03, 2018, 09:22:58 PM »
Anything by Richie Jackson or those Revive dudes
Getting cucked by your hero on acid is TIGHT.

Crailslideyoface

• Rep: 37
Getting cucked by your hero on acid is TIGHT.

Tally810

• Rep: -9

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #709 on: December 04, 2018, 03:59:37 AM »
Didn't know where i should put this, but this works i guess. Man, I need to stop reading the Daily Mail.

Phelps keeping in touch with his young Core audience

« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 04:20:18 AM by os89 »

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #710 on: December 04, 2018, 04:26:33 AM »
That's exactly where they wanted to go with "SOTpreme".
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #711 on: December 04, 2018, 05:00:48 AM »
Phelps with that Lorax stache.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -5
« Reply #712 on: December 04, 2018, 02:30:59 PM »
"Now that I've finished off my dignity, what's next?"

I wonder if his "weed guy" persona was created to hide the fact that he loves to eat ass for $$$.

potpie

• Rep: 30
« Reply #713 on: December 04, 2018, 04:05:16 PM »
Expand Quote
"Now that I've finished off my dignity, what's next?"
[close]

I wonder if his "weed guy" persona was created to hide the fact that he loves to eat ass for $$$.
imagine eating ass for anything but the goddamn personal satisfaction that you ate that ass yourself

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
« Reply #714 on: December 04, 2018, 05:57:59 PM »
Didn't know where i should put this, but this works i guess. Man, I need to stop reading the Daily Mail.

Phelps keeping in touch with his young Core audience

Phelps with that Lorax stache.

Haha

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #715 on: December 04, 2018, 07:14:02 PM »
Did I miss something or did Braydon have his face tat removed? Or was it just covered up to make him seem more presentable for a commercial about picking up dog shit?

Fuckin corny ass Gurney with the fucking budget Nikes that the food court gangsters who can't afford Js or Dunks wear. What a fool.

ungzilla

« Reply #716 on: December 04, 2018, 07:27:28 PM »
that's a quintessential part of the early sepultura look though

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #717 on: December 04, 2018, 07:33:01 PM »
C'mon son. Who do you think you're talking to?

Point is, dude went to the mall and bought the lamest and cheapest fucking high tops he could.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #718 on: December 04, 2018, 07:51:11 PM »
C'mon son. Who do you think you're talking to?

Point is, dude went to the mall and bought the lamest and cheapest fucking high tops he could.

I think it’s just the opposite.  I think he went to great lengths to get those shoes to complete the “I just time traveled here from a 1987 Judas Priest concert” look he has going... which is even sadder.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #719 on: December 04, 2018, 09:38:43 PM »
Shoe City BK's probably fit his budget

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house