Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1401008 times)

Hevonen, sexualhelon and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pigeon

Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #780 on: December 21, 2018, 10:21:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Not surprised he likes Deadpool. That character is basically Jimmy Carlin in a mask. One of the reasons I would never watch that garbage.
[close]

I’m glad I’m not the only one that refuses to watch that movie. It baffles me that people older than 16 years old find that shit watchable.
[close]

How do you know it’s bad if you refuse to watch it?

I actually don’t know if it’s good or not; I wouldn’t be caught dead watching that fucking garbage.
[close]

Idk, I don’t like super hero shit and it looks like one of those comedies that tries way too hard to be funny.

Sorry if my opinion ruined anyone’s day.
[close]

I saw a really good looking girl with a dead pool tattoo and all I could think of was this line of posts, totally ruined her for me and I haven't even seen the movie either
The movies are alright and probably better than most shit that is currently playing. I watched them on a flight, so they were technically free. That’s still a stupid tattoo, but you shouldn’t have let it stop you.

tortfeasor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #781 on: December 21, 2018, 10:31:50 AM »
deadpool is rad.  one of the best american comic series of all time.   i dont really watch movies but i thought that one was entertaining. kind of butchered a main theme and stifler from role models should have been casted as wade. outside of those two things i enjoyed it. not every movie has to be the best movie ever made.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #782 on: December 21, 2018, 10:38:11 AM »
I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that different people have different opinions on things.

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #783 on: December 21, 2018, 11:03:00 AM »
I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that different people have different opinions on things.

Well I think no one has any original opinions of their own!

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #784 on: December 21, 2018, 11:23:21 AM »

no. no that's not how it works. you have to like everything i like or i become insecure about the things i like.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #785 on: December 21, 2018, 03:20:06 PM »
i like desdpool but people tell me i have a twisted sense of humor ;D

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #786 on: December 21, 2018, 03:25:35 PM »

Opinions are like assholes, Neil Patrick Harris wants to shove his hot juicy cock inside of them
9/11 was a national tragedy

Surf-goth

• Rep: -676
« Reply #787 on: December 21, 2018, 03:40:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Not surprised he likes Deadpool. That character is basically Jimmy Carlin in a mask. One of the reasons I would never watch that garbage.
[close]

I’m glad I’m not the only one that refuses to watch that movie. It baffles me that people older than 16 years old find that shit watchable.

Whenever i say that movie is stupid people call me a hipster. I'm like no I'm just not regular.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

guest1

« Reply #788 on: December 21, 2018, 05:10:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Whenever i say that movie is stupid people call me a hipster. I'm like no I'm just not regular.

Similar to when I told everyone I didn’t like the movie Sausage Party. I get accused that I don’t have a sense of humor from people that react to the movie saying stuff like “OMG! HOT DOG AND BUN= PENIS AND VAGINA! I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE!

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #789 on: December 21, 2018, 05:16:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Opinions are like assholes, Neil Patrick Harris wants to shove his hot juicy cock inside of them

Believe it or not, I went to high school in albuquerque with that guy. He was picked on a lot.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #790 on: December 21, 2018, 05:58:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Believe it or not, I went to high school in albuquerque with that guy. He was picked on a lot.

Please tell me more! I Love NPH

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #791 on: December 21, 2018, 06:15:38 PM »
Since we're talking about Deadpool, I don't get the fascination behind Ryan Reynolds. He's not even the best/hottest Canadian born Hollywood actor/heartthrob with the first name of Ryan.
And he wasn't in Drive.
And Deadpool looked like it fucking sucked.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Algar

• Rep: 28
« Reply #792 on: December 21, 2018, 07:33:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You went to school with Doogie Howser?  Smart!......

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #793 on: December 21, 2018, 07:38:35 PM »
Idk man NPH wouldn't stand for some bullying shit

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #794 on: December 21, 2018, 07:39:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

He was a really great guy. We were in Fiddler on the Roof together and he was great at magic tricks. He drove a red Miata and somebody keyed the shit out of it. He dated a goth girl named Abbey Wolf. He was a year ahead of me and I only knew him because we were in that musical together, but he was a really kind person. That's about everything I know about him.
Once I was skating with all my buddies and he drove by and stopped to say hi. They were all stoked and I felt like a star for 10 seconds.
I crossed paths with him recently for work and was hoping he'd remember me...he had no clue who I was. My dreams of being his paramour were dashed forever.

Ducky Fucky

• Rep: -75
« Reply #795 on: December 21, 2018, 08:42:05 PM »
Theotis Beasley wearing a fur coat.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #796 on: December 21, 2018, 08:46:50 PM »
A beaver wearing a Theotis Beasley t-shirt.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Tortoise

« Reply #797 on: December 21, 2018, 10:21:10 PM »
He was a really great guy. We were in Fiddler on the Roof together and he was great at magic tricks. He drove a red Miata and somebody keyed the shit out of it. He dated a goth girl named Abbey Wolf. He was a year ahead of me and I only knew him because we were in that musical together, but he was a really kind person. That's about everything I know about him.
Once I was skating with all my buddies and he drove by and stopped to say hi. They were all stoked and I felt like a star for 10 seconds.
I crossed paths with him recently for work and was hoping he'd remember me...he had no clue who I was. My dreams of being his paramour were dashed forever.

Now, this is engaging. Better than all of "quality" posts here. Do tell more.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #798 on: December 22, 2018, 07:58:29 AM »
I wish there was more to tell, but that's everything. All I can say is he seemed like a genuinely kind person witha lot of talent. Lord bless him.

Soft Boiled

• Rep: 21
« Reply #799 on: December 22, 2018, 09:15:22 AM »
I wish there was more to tell, but that's everything. All I can say is he seemed like a genuinely kind person witha lot of talent. Lord bless him.
Did he talk about his days on Doogie Howser MD? Did it bring you two closer, knowing that you’re both gay, but it was the 90’s and coming out at a young age was not that cool and very difficult. Nothing like it is today.

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #800 on: December 22, 2018, 08:44:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Did he talk about his days on Doogie Howser MD? Did it bring you two closer, knowing that you’re both gay, but it was the 90’s and coming out at a young age was not that cool and very difficult. Nothing like it is today.

Algar

« Reply #801 on: December 22, 2018, 08:52:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Algar

« Reply #802 on: December 22, 2018, 08:52:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #803 on: December 22, 2018, 09:02:13 PM »

I am reading this right after watching the Harold and Kumar Christmas movie and this probably the best thing I could have hoped to read after watching that.

SIMPLY

• Rep: 30
« Reply #804 on: December 27, 2018, 01:16:08 PM »
AO getting pretty weird. Still love him to death.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #805 on: December 27, 2018, 03:57:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Why did you just gloss over the fact that he graduated medical school when he was like 13?  You could have at least mentioned it.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Soft Boiled

• Rep: 21
« Reply #806 on: December 27, 2018, 04:06:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Well I think no one has any original opinions of their own!

Skateboarding’s #1 busboy and conspiracy kook might disagree with you.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #807 on: December 27, 2018, 04:16:03 PM »
gay went to med school?

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #808 on: December 27, 2018, 04:37:07 PM »
ha sick ! quality shit gay

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #809 on: December 27, 2018, 05:23:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Why did you just gloss over the fact that he graduated medical school when he was like 13?  You could have at least mentioned it.

That explains the surprise prostate exam.