Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1400522 times)

Bailearnhardt and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 279
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #5550 on: February 08, 2021, 07:08:41 AM »
Can someone explain this part to me...why is he showing off his pots and pans?

No one has called this out yet so I'll be the one:  His glasses coordinate with his pot. That's a fit.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2152
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #5551 on: February 08, 2021, 07:09:29 AM »
Can someone explain this part to me...why is he showing off his pots and pans?

Too much pressure (cooker).

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #5552 on: February 08, 2021, 08:29:33 AM »
Just watch the full version. The lil kick-push-coast at 1:01 is fiya!
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CK_rCsupjhf/
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 03:23:30 PM by Cuban_Lynx »

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
« Reply #5553 on: February 08, 2021, 09:45:34 AM »
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #5554 on: February 08, 2021, 10:00:37 AM »

I applaud their decision to forgo lip-syncing to the music at all so you don’t know if it’s a video by the singer or just a buncha dudes listen to the radio.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #5555 on: February 08, 2021, 01:17:15 PM »
Expand Quote
For the record, I grew up during those times and have uttered the same words but they were never used the way people are making it seem. No one ever said “that’s gay” in a way towards homosexuals.  Shit was “gay” in the same way it is “lame”, sexuality wasn’t even a factor.  Pretty soon saying “lame” will go the same way. Making a mountain out of a molehill, honestly.  I’m black too, so I’m a protected class so I can say whatever haha

Free max b
[close]

Your experiences have no bearing on any trans & queer individuals. We know what's true and that's something you can't manipulate by your theory of how things were Chill.

They weren't, and they still aren't.

It's at least interesting you think this would change anything. It doesn't.

On a less lighter note, you can generously suck my whole shriveled sack. And sexuality isn't even a factor.

Maybe you aren't aware, but the black community is extremely conservative when it comes to homosexuality. Everybody thinks black folks are progressive or w/e bc they vote establishment left on most shit, but there are key aspects of life in the community that are the antithesis of progress and homosexuality is one of them.Many ppl openly use every homophobic slur you can think of, and it's almost always meant to check someone's manhood. The only slur that isn't really taken like that is the "gay=lame" that Dark Knight pointed out, but even that one's rooted in intolerance. Coming out the closet is a million times harder for black ppl, and even black celebrities are shamed out of employment in the 21st century bc they were caught doing something that wasn't heterosexual. It becomes a problem too, since everything that can't be neutralized in the light festers in darkness, and that subsequently leads to manipulation and abuse where victims are more likely to feel as if they don't have a voice. I'm not saying this is right, but it's definitely the way it is. I'd need several sets of hands and feet to count how many times my black relatives have said "being gay is some white people shit, it don't happen with black folks unless some of the evil taints our purity," and they won't listen if you try to explain why they are wrong.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Jerrys Kid

• Rep: 56
« Reply #5556 on: February 08, 2021, 03:26:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Not sure if this is lame but swipe through this to see size of his shoes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLART0nHNZu/?igshid=15cr2wltysees
[close]

Rocking the same fit as the kid at everyone's local who shows up and does long nose manuals all over the place and bums cigarettes.

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 367
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5557 on: February 10, 2021, 04:31:31 AM »
Some serious mud comin from Bam's insta right now.

atheosx

• Rep: -17
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #5558 on: February 10, 2021, 05:38:26 AM »
Some serious mud comin from Bam's insta right now.

Most people : hmm this shinfo is something i want to share on social media, but its probably not that interesting. Oh right, instagram has a stories function, yes thats where this belongs.

Bam : + button, next, next, SHARE!!!

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 565
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #5559 on: February 10, 2021, 09:02:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
For the record, I grew up during those times and have uttered the same words but they were never used the way people are making it seem. No one ever said “that’s gay” in a way towards homosexuals.  Shit was “gay” in the same way it is “lame”, sexuality wasn’t even a factor.  Pretty soon saying “lame” will go the same way. Making a mountain out of a molehill, honestly.  I’m black too, so I’m a protected class so I can say whatever haha

Free max b
[close]

Your experiences have no bearing on any trans & queer individuals. We know what's true and that's something you can't manipulate by your theory of how things were Chill.

On a less lighter note, you can generously suck my whole shriveled sack. And sexuality isn't even a factor.
[close]

Maybe you aren't aware, but the black community is extremely conservative when it comes to homosexuality. Everybody thinks black folks are progressive or w/e bc they vote establishment left on most shit, but there are key aspects of life in the community that are the antithesis of progress and homosexuality is one of them.Many ppl openly use every homophobic slur you can think of, and it's almost always meant to check someone's manhood. The only slur that isn't really taken like that is the "gay=lame" that Dark Knight pointed out, but even that one's rooted in intolerance. Coming out the closet is a million times harder for black ppl, and even black celebrities are shamed out of employment in the 21st century bc they were caught doing something that wasn't heterosexual. It becomes a problem too, since everything that can't be neutralized in the light festers in darkness, and that subsequently leads to manipulation and abuse where victims are more likely to feel as if they don't have a voice. I'm not saying this is right, but it's definitely the way it is. I'd need several sets of hands and feet to count how many times my black relatives have said "being gay is some white people shit, it don't happen with black folks unless some of the evil taints our purity," and they won't listen if you try to explain why they are wrong.

might have something to do with religion ?
most of the time it's not okay to be gay when you believe in god
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 09:12:14 AM by BALARGUE »

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -168
« Reply #5560 on: February 10, 2021, 10:07:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Free max b
[close]

[close]

[close]

might have something to do with religion ?
most of the time it's not okay to be gay when you believe in god

little do they know it's actually NOT okay to believe in god.
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1555
« Reply #5561 on: February 10, 2021, 10:42:05 AM »

Heavy contender for a signature
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
« Reply #5562 on: February 15, 2021, 05:23:12 PM »
You’d think with all his numbers Bobby would know planes need to go fast to fly.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLSAKsCFwb8/?igshid=ufm5h24xsg3x
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #5563 on: February 15, 2021, 06:10:14 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It just felt right.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1555
« Reply #5564 on: February 15, 2021, 06:31:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
It just felt right.

I just might do it as well.

Ya love to see it.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

GauchoAmigo

• Rep: 66
« Reply #5565 on: February 16, 2021, 08:55:16 PM »
sinner with the MAGA hat + sit on my face shirt combo in his story right now. I screenshotted it but it says maximum file upload is only 192kbs? 4real? how are you guys posting your screengrabs

igrindtwinkies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 367
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5566 on: February 16, 2021, 09:53:20 PM »
sinner with the MAGA hat + sit on my face shirt combo in his story right now. I screenshotted it but it says maximum file upload is only 192kbs? 4real? how are you guys posting your screengrabs
Upload it to imgur.com.  After you upload it, hover over it with your mouse and click the three dots in the right corner of the image.  Select get share links and copy the link for BBcode(forums).

GauchoAmigo

• Rep: 66
« Reply #5567 on: February 17, 2021, 05:42:11 PM »
shalom

ungzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #5568 on: February 17, 2021, 06:36:45 PM »
and thereby drastically reducing the likelihood of any faces being sat upon

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #5569 on: February 17, 2021, 10:48:09 PM »
shalom

It's kind of crazy that he turned out to be even stupider than anyone in their wildest dreams would have guessed

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3
« Reply #5570 on: February 17, 2021, 11:03:18 PM »
I honestly feel bad for Sinner. Guy is a fried moron, he can't help but be a maga tard. It's tough to say whose more brainwashed. Republicans or Democrats. Joe Biden literally doin nothing progressive...

Where's my 2k Joe? When we cancelling student debt? Why aren't we cancelling rent during a pandemic, where the country lost billions of dollars and the rich have earned trillion(s). Pretty sad times right now.
The chillest1

Rohn_mob_joore

• Rep: -24
« Reply #5571 on: February 17, 2021, 11:08:59 PM »
That’s an Assholes live forever brand shirt, their merch is pretty hilarious. I’m just not obnoxious enough to buy any of it. This ones probably my favorite

https://lindafinegold.com/products/proud-boys-black-tee

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #5572 on: February 17, 2021, 11:51:38 PM »
I honestly feel bad for Sinner. Guy is a fried moron, he can't help but be a maga tard. It's tough to say whose more brainwashed. Republicans or Democrats. Joe Biden literally doin nothing progressive...

Where's my 2k Joe? When we cancelling student debt? Why aren't we cancelling rent during a pandemic, where the country lost billions of dollars and the rich have earned trillion(s). Pretty sad times right now.

I wouldn’t say literally nothing progressive.  Executive branch doesn’t rule by fiat.   Yeah $2k would be better, but I don’t think the federal government can act on your rent.  I believe that’s a state/local issue.  Cancelling student debt will probably never happen, but having the interest be cancelled is much more reasonable goal to get your hopes behind. 

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #5573 on: February 18, 2021, 12:33:30 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I wouldn’t say literally nothing progressive.  Executive branch doesn’t rule by fiat.   Yeah $2k would be better, but I don’t think the federal government can act on your rent.  I believe that’s a state/local issue.  Cancelling student debt will probably never happen, but having the interest be cancelled is much more reasonable goal to get your hopes behind. 

Just speaking for people who arent able to work, or get enough work. I'm "essential/frontline" but my job isn't paying top dollar. My rent is actually affordable for where I live  8)
The chillest1

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #5574 on: February 18, 2021, 05:12:37 AM »
Biden is just as much of a sicko as Trump, have a look at his political/pedo history.

The right/left = two heads of the same beast.

Sinner is a complete PLONK

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
« Reply #5575 on: February 18, 2021, 06:12:30 AM »
Biden is just as much of a sicko as Trump, have a look at his political/pedo history.

The right/left = two heads of the same beast.

Sinner is a complete PLONK

If you can't spot the sucker at the card table it's you, lil fella.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #5576 on: February 18, 2021, 07:17:23 AM »

The bill is still in the works man, it hasn’t even been a month.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #5577 on: February 18, 2021, 07:47:41 AM »
We deserve better guys. I'll just leave it at that
The chillest1

exlurker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
« Reply #5578 on: February 18, 2021, 07:59:56 AM »
If you honestly think Biden is just as bad as Trump, you're not paying attention. Stop acting like you are

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #5579 on: February 18, 2021, 08:04:34 AM »
We deserve better guys. I'll just leave it at that
them mfers work for us lol

i dont owe em my support until they ACT lmaooo